What are your honest opinions about this car?

What are your honest opinions about this car?

shit like every other non 1m$+ car

The Accord Coupe? Has a slick 6 speed

the front ad rear headlight are really good look
other wise it look like a A5

better than its american competitors, but still pretty bad.

Good evolutionary step from the S197, although I'm hoping the next generation focuses on weight loss.

Makes my nips hard

What's the last Ford most likely to appreciate in value that isn't a Ford GT?

The FPVs?
The Shelby GT500s are always money losers.

Good value

I DD a a 15 5.0

All American cars are money losers

Stick with with Porsche GT3s and GT4s if you want to ensure you aren't losing money on a buy.

Focus RS500 Mk2

build in navigation system to the next crowd to plow

Hunk of heavy shit, doors weigh as much as a miata each, looks like a box on wheels, can't turn

It's "cheap" power from a naturally aspirated v8 (referring to GT) and Im glad it exists for the sake of not having turbo everything. That being said, I'd never buy one myself. Too heavy, questionable interior

I think it looks good (maybe not great, but good) and is also a hopeful expression of where the auto-industry can move. Yea, it's not god's gift to engineering, but the fact that Ford updated the 30 year-old bullshit that was in the previous Mustangs--despite how well they were selling--is a good sign for the auto industry. It shows that some companies are still willing to take chances, even if they may be small ones.

Looks pretty decent, but is too heavy for me. If you want a modern "muscle car" to look at and have some moderate horsepower bragging rights then the Stang could be a decent option. Pretty good spirited daily, but not a sporty car.

heavy and handles like shit

It's the everyday man's gran tourer.

i like how they got rid of the shitty retro styling the previous mustang had and made it look like its own modern design

i think its the only mustang model ever made i think is kickass

I see no less than 100 of them on a daily basis and my commute is less than 15 minutes.

90% have exhaust
75% have a racing stripe
40% are ecobewst
100% of them are shit

I think it's generic and I think it's a shame that it carries the Mustang name. For all of the performance figures, it couldn't be further from its ancestors.

If it was called a Cougar, I'd like it. I just can't stand that they want to slap the legacy name on what is probably the most European American car ever built.

I like Stangs personally and would definitely choose a new one over the Camaro because, yet again, muh visibility. I wanna see shit when I'm driving. But would surely go for a Dodge Challenger Hellcat over both.

please no bully.

It is a bloated cartoon of its original 60's ancestor. With none of the charisma. Its lines are too soft and diffuse, probably due to modern safety requirements, which further proves the mustang belongs in a different era and should be put out to pasture. Ford is too chicken to make something new and innovative. Even the Ford GT is just a modernized rehash of a 50 year old car. It's uninspired, uninteresting, & repetitive. It's like FoMoCo took a page out of modern movie making. But part of the fault is because a lot of you mouth breathers still buy it, just like you support shit summer comic book movies.

Mustang is trash.

You can always find the bus riders in every thread

there are no current cheap new cars from any manufacturer that are going to appreciate in value

there is too much high tech shit in cars today and they are going to depreciate just like an iPhone

Got a buddy whose friend tried to swap an ecoboost engine into his fox body after his ex trashed the engine

Never did get it running right

He should look into whatever wizardry Factory Five used to make it work in the 818.

t. average mustang driver

>Visibility
>Challenger

Little numb stock but responds very well to suspension mods. Biggest complaint I have at the moment is the non pp 3.31 gearing, that is if I keep it NA anyhow.

Worst drivers on the road. I stay far away from mustangs.

The euro model kinda sucks and I wish it had a better auto.

>Taurus SHO
Kys my dude

Each generation the mustang and camaro gets better and better, punching higher and higher above their weight and I gotta say it feels good being an American and knowing these things will be real plentiful and affordable in a few years when they hit the used market.

>auto in a mustang

Also, the GT350 is slick. Way better than any other "muscle cars" out there.

>muh manual

OK value for money

Looks worse than previous gens

Ferd lol!
>The Germans are laughing all the way to the bank.

425hp for $35k is decent even if its a fat pig

Looks like an angry asian. Drove by either kids or middle aged men. Nothing special but those two groups love it. At its price point, there are options available

Wtf are you even trying to say and what does it have to do with the germans?

Substandard panel gap QC. Observed on at least 8 different new vehicles across varying trim levels on the lot 2 days ago.

guard green is the tits

This.

Decent car, would not buy.

I want one. They fixed everything I didn't like about the last gen's styling.

When the mid-cycle refresh comes, I think I'll choose whichever of the two variants I like better.

good car but previous gen was better. this one is just too modern to be a muscle/pony car. also is only acceptable engine

>auto

Pretty awesome car. Good competition for chevy, forces them both to continuously improve their cars.

>he doesn't know that the Mustang is the best selling sports car in Germany

Previous gen as in new edge or the fugly 2005+ ones?

SS destroys the GT
SS 1LE destroys any package that isn't the 350.
ZL1 completely destroyed the 350R

How is the mustang the best again?

You can see out of it

I don't know about you but with some mirror adjustment I can see out of it fine. I'm not a total handicap on the road.

I guess you haven't driven a car with good visibility ever

I drove a 2001 montero sport for 8 years. Good effort though

>SUV
>good visibility

Not even going to give a (You) for that one