Bought a car that was stanced. How do I unstance it ?

Bought a car that was stanced. How do I unstance it ?

Kill yourself

Remove the camber plates and spacers. Throw them through the previous owner's front window.

Calm down no one forced him to buy it

>buying a stanced car
Sorry user, you're clearly too stupid to be helped.

Yes, I did say to kill yourself, but it would have been easier then buying good condition stock parts to fix whatever the "stance" fucked up.

Go to stance forum and read from the bottom up

You guys are so butt hurt about stance you didn't even read that OP is trashing the dumb ass stance shit and putting it back like it should be.

It's like a nugger slept with your imaginary gf and now you think she's ruined forever. It's stance not aids you faggots.

Luckily there is a whole culture pulling off perfectly good stock parts and throwing them in the trash.

Sometimes its hard to find your dream car without it being stanced. He might not have had a better option.

Go to your local car forum and ask for a trade. Even better if you get cash on their side.

If it has coil overs just raise them up

Op here I have the stock springs just need a tutorial on how to put them on, can't find one. Also was looking into coilovers, anyone recommend some budget ones.

what car?

Post pics

Replacing the spring can be dangerous even if you do it correctly, if it's stanced already it might have coilovers. If that's the case you can just get the tool to raise the height, it also might have the springs cut or removed, in which case you'll need to replace them. I don't know how to fix the camber tho m8, not my area of knowledge

This. There's no telling what they fucked up when they stanced it, plus we want to see gore.

bags

1990 acura

Cadalitic converter is all scratched up.

Kek'd

Do you have a spring compressor?
No?
Take it to a shop and ask them to make it stock. Assuming the guy you bought it from didn't cut anything it shouldn't be too hard to do.

get a service manual.
start with a set of oe springs and shocks, and narrower wheels with tyres that fit properly.

Brand new name branded struts

Throw eBay lowering coils on it and Jack them up to the height you want I guess. Cant find OEM height and rate springs right now, except for a set of struts and springs that's on eBay.

kys