Is the economy really in a bubble right now?

Is the economy really in a bubble right now?

Will Trump really be the one to pop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/stld
stratfor.com/weekly/rise-manufacturing-marks-fall-globalization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sectors enter bubbles, not whole economies (usually)

VR investment is a good example of a soon-to-burst bubble

buy Bitcoins. it's the only safe haven

bitcoin went UP against the dollar on election night.

Gee I wonder

This. Except it will be even worse than 2008 and us goys will have to pay for it again while Mr. Shekelstein runs off with the profits.

like this user said. just see 3d printing. look at $ddd

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/stld
Buy buy buy buy buy. Sell all of your apple and tech stocks if you have them and invest in steel. This thing has been on the rise since '12 and now just booming.

Just be sure and dump it before the president elect actually becomes president and reveals his plan of buying steel from putin-land. Same can be said for programming jobs, it's all going to Russia.

Good forbid you invest in solar or any renewable.

good point, hopefully by then I can see what startup manufacturing are loaning and shift to that. Russia might get a free pass when it comes to trump's hard trade policy but manufacturing is sure as shit will hit a boom in the us. I wish I could hedge solar right now.

You really think US manufacturing will boom? Toyota tried to move a plant here and couldn't find enough functionally literate people to man the machines. They ended up in Canada.

Yeah, I don't see that happening either. I also don't see NAFTA being torn up, a lot of politics to get elected.

SPX goes in line with general growth of companies and whole economy of usa ,you cant just post growing chart as the reason fo bubble

Yes and no. A massive general devaluation should idealistically occur, everything is overvaluated, but how it unfolds without fucking over the middle class is beyond me. What you're going to get is decreased wages and financial schemes to make up for it. The debt overhead on the economy needs to be written off to make real investments outside of paper gambling more attractive but that ain't gonna happen... you're going to get more of an expansion of indebtedness across the whole expanse of the economy instead along with cutting public services and a refusal to meet the costs of ecological damages which will unfold while robbing other countries of their natural resources i.e. "take the oil"

Trump cannot back down on trade or he will literally go down as the biggest blunder of the century

Manufacturing will probably boom but thanks to automation and deregulation outside of construction it won't result in much actual job growth long run like idiots think, also the third world today is essentially fucked because cheap labour won't be needed any more so there's no real path for development any more for them

stratfor.com/weekly/rise-manufacturing-marks-fall-globalization

yes.

a large amount of businesses here are heavily reliant on free trade and outsourcing and foreign visa workers.

the moment any kind of legislation against any one of those is passed or is attempted to pass is the moment we could see a crash.

I honestly think the jews are doing a massive pump/dump and are about to use their media control to convince normies to invest in the stock market.

for cucks with no balls to invest their money, the economy will always be in a bubble and they are always the only smart guy who will invest once the bubble pops.

Err but VR investments are largely either already well established large cap public companies who have not been subject to massive speculation (HTC, Sony, etc) or private companies like Valve that are entirely self-funded, or otherwise small companies that are funded by venture capital.

I'm flattered.

But you can't possibly think this is sustainable.

SO WHEN IS IT GONNA POP? GIVE ME A MOTHAFUCKIN DATE.

>meme chart, that if anything, shows that companies are getting better and better at making money
>not wanting to own a part of companies then

S&P500 is barely above inflation the last 2 years and Europe tanked over 10% last year.
Emerging markets are complete shit for 5 years now.

Shits already going bad for a while now, it doesnt have to be nuclear fallout every time.

a

>bubble

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

"Trump is turbocharging the stock market’s V-shaped surge"

> The third quarter marked the beginning of a robust recovery in earnings growth, suggesting corporate profits could grow 8% to 10% next year, Chadha said. A similarly steep pick up in economic growth as exports and capital expenditure bounce back all point to a massive recovery from a year of uncertainty.

>In the longer term, the rise in margin debt — funds borrowed to buy stocks — to its highest level since the financial crisis is a sign that risk levels are rising

bubble bubble toil and trouble

Who cares about stock market bubbles when there's crypto?

Buy Golem Network Tokens (GNT). They're the next Ethereum. Crypto subreddits are about to blow up and it's still at only $8mil market cap on it's way to fucking billions. Get rich overnight. Proceed to fuck all the top tier models you want. Literally that easy.

Listen or stay poor.