byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Discord
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/10703
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12455#issuecomment-258049014
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12455#issuecomment-258049053
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12455#issuecomment-258158039
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12455#issuecomment-258449627
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Shortcuts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for if Carshalah can get out of jail free, what about our dear friend 2hotdogs?

Atleast you are not cucked like a few certain somebodies

THE METACLUB IS REAL

Greys are manlets vox are tallest race bitch humans eat shit

I'm not sure I understand the genetics guide on the wiki. Could someone give me a short and sweet explanation for it?

It's all about the size of the brain

Pomf just kill the server please

Sawbones for Headmin
Pain for Deadmin

Pain was completely unprofessional about how he handled carsh ban, agressive to anyone who didn't agree with him and closing off into his own echo chamber. Pain was WRONG.

Sawbones was calm, profesional and listened to the entire community. Sawbones was RIGHT

who?

get 000
select first number
pulse
pulse
pulse
pulse
pulse
pulse until it becomes D because you need to get that over DAC
make block injector
stab yourself with it
if it's a disability pulse again until it's under 800 and make injector again
if nothing happened it's a power so move on

Do you know hexadecimal numbers?
If not, learn it.

lmao

FREE KINGSTON
FREE 2HOTDOGS
FREE 2BEARD
FREE KILKUN

its the only way to save the serbia.

>Tfw no grey waifu
Why live

Get outta here metaclubber

Which admins aren't in the metaclub? I need to know which ones to trust

Fuck you, gene turkey!

>can't even trust the chicken anymore
sad times

To think all of this could have been avoided if any of our admins could just read.

he's never around what the fuck do you mean you can't trust him?

he posts in the thread once or twice a week.

They may be the tallest, but what race is the lewdest ? Tall mean nothing to in waifus and husbandos.

Further proof to get rid of the old dogs that are worthless and trying to push whatever agenda they are against 'shitters'
Sawbones is a breath of fresh air and understands the direction we need to go to keep Veeky Forumsstation alive

Mr Pain
Kuranon
Niggly

These are the last best hope against the metaclub, the only ones who have indicated they are willing to fight against it.

Celt
Kolith
Sawbones

These are metaclub bought and paid for admins, they'll do anything to defend their metabuddies in whatever form they can.

There are a few others who are slightly in favor and slightly against the metaclub, but that isn't worth mentioning.

>mean nothing to in

VOX ARE POX

>lewdest
Tajaran. Furfags are the lewdest degenerates around.

Humans, obviously

SLIME GIRLS

t. Manlet

Slime

YOU ARE NOT SAFE MAKING BAN REQUESTS AGAINST METACLUB MEMBERS
YOU ARE NOT SAFE MAKING DEADMIN REQUESTS AGAINST METACLUB MEMBERS
THEY LITERALLY HARASS POMF OVER STEAM OVER THIS BUSINESS
POMF RUNS THE SERVER, AND THEY RUN POMF

Unless cluster rebans Carshalah, he is still a fag.

Admitedly, a well intentioned fag, but a fag nonetheless, doubt he will actually man up and ban him though.

>cluster "US VS THEM" fack accusing somebody else of metaclubbing
the ironing

Do engi borgs need to collect materials or no?

uhm
"us vs them" directly implies two sides i.e. two metaclubs
do you know what the word "irony" means

Engie borgs have a built in material synthesizer that runs on power, they make the materials.

So it just comes from their batteries then?

Neat.

Can they even make plasteel?

Any material they scan

They can make literally any material after they scan it by having the matsynth selected and clicking on the mat
INFINITE
PHAZON

Yep, plasma glass and reinforced plasma glass too, plain metal and such. Can even use the scanner on wood and plastic to synth those.

Use the scanner on any material and you can synthesize it, this includes plasteel yes

Wow that's actually pretty fucking cool.

I might try it out.

WORD OF FUCKING WARNING

IF YOU CAN'T FUCKING PLAY BORG AND OBEY YOUR LAWS, DON'T FUCKING PLAY, OR ITS A EXTREMELY QUICK BAN

ummm because it is? ugh you people just dont get it do you???

The laws don't seem too difficult to follow.

I tried a borg only one time so far and it felt a little clunky managing the modules but that's about it.

How to wire things without knots?

The laws always fuck shit up.

Generally though, if someone is a murderer on assimov, ignore them and if possible, stun em in a bathroom and bolt the door. If someone tells you to make every wall of the station wood, you do it, if someone tells you to stand still for 30 minutes, unless harm prevention needs to occur, you stand the fuck still for 30 minutes, so on.

Borgs are the stations bitch user, pray that the tide isn't dickish or feeling like harassing you.

Make a knot
Then click the knot from the other side of the tile

Click knots well or alt click a tile and use wire on the correct icon you want to do it on.

Yeah, It's kinda weird but looks fun from an RP standpoint.

And I don't need to take orders from other silicons right?

Like if one tries to boss me around I can just ignore him because he isn't human?

Pain didn't ban carsh, mrfoster/pomf did.

Sawbones though threatened someone with a for disagreement.

>Doctor is reviving HoS who previously had killed at least one person with their own esword and then claimed they asked to be killed with it. Dattinderbox goes in and takes the HoS' ID so he couldn't use it, believing him to be a traitor. Doctor follows and tries to cuff him to get it back, gets shot at with Spur, then again, then dies. Discussed it with other mins, barely escalation to be seen and shitty reason for valids. You've been here for almost two and a half years now, the Spur being deadly as hell isn't exactly a secret. Appeal it on the forums if you wanna talk more about it.
>three day ban

If i had been a fucking traitor i would have killed Kurt in a heartbeat
Goddam is his white knight rp annoying

>And I don't need to take orders from other silicons right?
>Like if one tries to boss me around I can just ignore him because he isn't human?
If it's the AI you're slaved to, you need to take it's orders (but your own laws still come first).
Think of it as law 4: follow your AI's orders.

Personally I have no problems with this. Doesn't happen very often and it's a kind of RP so probably more interesting than what I was going to do otherwise.

Like I said in the metaclub channel, I can't really defend longer to myself given that the last applied ban was about half a year ago (and even that was lifted 3 hours later).

This is what you get for chasing around your waifu Reica.
You must learn to let it go, sometimes

If the AI tells you do do A, but human tells you to do B, you do B, if you are doing nothing and no human ordered you, IF you are slaved to the AI, you do what he says. Uuslay a good idea to play along with AIs anyway.

You NEED to obey humans as long as it ain't PROBABLY harmfull. Not potentialy, probably, so you can deliver someone a flash or allow weapons to be distributed to people in case of blobs, but giving someone in perma a gun and letting him out is stupid, law 1 makes you ignore him anyways. You can obey non humans like Vox, Greys, Dionae, Lings, so on, but you don't have to, its up to you.

When are you fucking idiots going to learn to stop trying to kill us? Its not exactly a secret anymore since Carsh. Step the fuck off or you'll be gone.

having "waifus" is always a sign of eternal shittery and cringy roleplay

Who IS in this metaclub then?

Who do we nuke?

>but giving someone in perma a gun and letting him out is stupid, law 1 makes you ignore him anyways
Depends what he's in for. True if it was murder, but otherwise you technically have to let him out if he tells you.

You can, however, inform a human head/sec about this order to get a conflicting order from them.

Zealotron (metacommer)
Carshalash (metacommer)
Kolith (metaclub intervention brought him back from being deadminned and permabanned)
Celt (celt)

Kolith
Sawbones
Celt
Aurantico (whoever the fuck that is)
Gef
Zenny
Carsh
a few others, you can check sawbones admin app, and carsh's ban appeal to see who. Anyone who overlaps in opinion between the two is 100% a metaclubber.

>being deadminned and permabanned
Why, what did he do?

Breaks a window in order to kill people 4nr as NT default borg, when bwoinked about it, literally says "I think he harmed the station at some point"
said person did in fact not damage the station, as evidenced by Kolith's inability to even sound like it was true in ahelps

Reminder that the codebase is the last place that is left safe from metaclub intervention, and not for lack of trying
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/10703
Shitty PR gets immediately mass-spammed with emojis by the entire Discord chat, still gets closed for being shit
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12455#issuecomment-258049014
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12455#issuecomment-258049053
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12455#issuecomment-258158039
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12455#issuecomment-258449627
Shitty PR gets immediately mass-spammed with emojis and comments by the Discord chat, unfortunately the metaclub can't code

>Think of it as law 4: follow your AI's orders.
Not quite. Think of it as "the AI helps you interpret your laws"

skeletons

I forgot to add some context here, the vote bandwagoning happened within two minutes of each PR being opened

(but it's really his dad's credit card)

>Breaks a window
>as NT default borg
ban this sick filth

BEHOLD!

SPACE STATION 14

No no no you dip you don't name it "space station 14"
You work on it for a couple more months and then you name it "SS17".
Doesn't that sound much better?

Sick dude is that in Scratch or Game maker?

wares the station?

>github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/10703
I thought the syndicates supposed to be low on cash or something?

Id there a shortcut or hotkey to point at things, having to right click takes too long in a pile of stuff.

What gave you that idea?

It feels good to be in the metaclub.

ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Shortcuts
There is not.

This is actually the third time I try to do it. I had already finished the basic atmos system, but my code was pretty confusing so I'm starting again

LÖVE

to the person thinking this was kaylie int he last thread

its amelia

amelia adams

- Use of really fucking old technology.
- What kind of a high profile organization needs fucking magboots?
- Or a jumpsuit for that matter.
- I remember some flavor texts pointing out the rag tag nature of the syndicate.

Let's stop talking about cryo mixes for a second
What's the best HYPOSPRAY mix?
Chloral babies fuck offimpedrezene/cryptobio for life

Chloral and Iron

What's the difference between Surfer Girl and a pizza?

>mfw cmo pulls a Chloral hypo on me
>first click disarm him and pick it up
>inject all of it into him

What?

A pizza has a personality

Dex+

You don't have to peel the crust off a pizza before you eat it.

Hyposprays aren't good for healing people. You're restricted to only one mix and there's no real scenarios where you'd want to prick a patient instantly rather than give them the pills they need, especially because there are lots of different pills.
The only real positive use they get is the DD they spawn with. CMOs don't use it for healing simply because it's not good for healing.

>eating the one part where the gross as fuck kitchen workers have to handle your food with their hands
Why willingly eat shit?

Because some times it's stuffed with cheese

Wasteful

do you know a better method, or do you mean the monkey trick?