/dbdg/ Dead by Daylight General

Nice Ass Survivors Edition.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like Evolve
It's not. Survivors have to avoid the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to hunt for them. Everyone has their own objective.

>Official Wiki
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.2.1b)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/340412628171580889/

>Report hackers
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

>Report bugs
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeviusQC/status/801585700890087424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:D

Shouldn't that fuck be getting sued by Nintendo or Gamefreak?

What Pokemon is that?

Looks like a slightly edited one from gen 6.

These single emoticons on a shirt is pretty low tier for a cosmetic... the recolors even more so though... they should just give out templates and have people work on their own projects.

When was this added?

How does one become a Rank 1 survivor without having to use infinites?

>pretty low tier for a cosmetic
So you want them to spend even more time making twitch exclusives?

They talked about adding workshop support in one of the dev streams.

Don't hide in corners when Billy is near.

no, like I said, let twitchers work on it themselves

>twitchers work on it themselves
You're funny :^)

>Face camping Micheals 3 games in a row
Fuck me right ˙ ͜>˙

I'm level 33, can I hit 50 in time?

hah... no

if you play myers and don't stop except maybe a bit to eat sure.

>when anons save my OC

>Now it's a Nurse with third-worlder internet
Oh my fucking god, fuck this game's P2P connection. I hope it fucking burns when F13 and Last Year come out.

I would like to remind all you killercucks that DS canceling is against the law.

So who do you have prestieged for the rewards later?

I just have Trapper prestige 1 for killers

For survivors I got Jake and Meg at prestige 1, and Nea at Prestige 3. took forever just to get one, but I imagine my average points per game, being survivor, is only somewhere around 12K

I got pretty lazy and didn't play much over the double bp weekend. So at one point I had to decide wether to go Billy 2 or Dwight 2. Would probably had a prestige 3 something, but I felt like getting something on Jake.

I should probably prestige my Nurse and Trapper.

I've been ignoring unnerving presence cause it's a shit perk, but I'm noticing it's been in EVERY web level, is it not going to go away until I take it?

Don't know. Go through 5 more bloowebs, and check out for us. Everyone else been always taking perks, even if they're shit not to waste levels and bloogpoints experimenting.

I'm not very good at the game, to be honest.

They're dead, why I am still here?

HELLO

None

just do the gen and get out, comeon maaang

>Papa Smurf
>1.8 hours played dbd
>full bloody dwight

why did you prestige mm? he doesn't get anything

Well, he still gets bloody cosmetics, doesn't he?

I wanted his Blood Blade. I kinda regret it now but i'm one step closer to his Bloody Mask.

yes but those are still going to be available forever because they can't add anything for mm without consulting the liscense holders lol

I'm not taking the blame for that one.

Nintendo doesn't own the rights to all the varying depictions that can be made of pandas, sorry.

you got played like a fiddle

EAC fucking up for anyone else? It's close to 7:00 so i'm not sure if they shut it down before patch time.

Killer should get MINUS Points
Killer should get minus points or a 15sec stun if he drops u cause of DS.
Devs is it realy that hard to fix that poop???
Im grinding my butt of for a nice Perk and it has no value because of exlpoit using Killer cuckolds.
We dont need more cosmetic things its nice but PLS for the love of god fix ur damn game.

You should stop reading the Steam forums before you suffer irreparable damage.

>make killer lobby
>people join and leave for 10 minutes, still empty
>fuck it, survivor
>enter lobby
>others leave
>this happens
Guess I'll play something else

I think I've scored some points though

I CAN'T HANG THE BODY WHAT THE SHIT

EAC just went down so servers are all fucked up. They're preparing the Legacy prestige and bloodweb update patch.

games down because they're fucking patching

Fucking awesome so I lose rank,add ons and offerings and get no points on top of it all. Fucking fuck everything.

What actions as survivor are currently considered bannable? I am receiving error code 1, and the message says that I was kicked from the server due to failure to validate my account via EAC.

Not a clue user. it's a new one. Has to do something with the new patch and changes.

time to play a canadian game that isn't shit on with bad patches

That just happens sometimes. It hit me a couple of times yesterday. Just try again.

Game must still be down, it's vanished from twitch

>Update tomorrow
twitter.com/DeviusQC/status/801585700890087424
I want to fucking die....

I'm triggered

>Warframe
>good

Choose one and only one

The Entity didn't show up today

it's busy touching cosmetics

Fuck off Euro Trash

Should I bother bumping?

you already did

Have the new hats been revealed?

>New Hats
What are you taking about?

Entity Prestige dude. HATS.

>HATS
fuck off back to TF2

Goddammit I thought it was something new announced, fuck off.

just bought this game i hope it isnt as dead as this thread

It's pretty active. I live in the forsaken isles of Australia and even I get games instantly.

We need a friendly stranger style killer. Starts off the match barely throwing off any killer tells sans heart beat, then as he kills and wounds he can go crazier and crazier ending the match running around naked with an ax as Huey Lewis and the News blast the closer he gets.

>facecampe the two that sabo'd my hooks
>so much salt in chat

Pointlessly hostile responses, you guys need to relax

>Faggot teabags me at exit
>Have NOED III
>Already used his get out of jail free perk

This is the best feeling in this game. I used to cheese people by running Nurse with NOED III, Insidious III, A Nurse's Calling III, and Unrelenting III. What was the best was sitting inside one of the exit gates with Insidious and blinking out to either pull them off or hit them with NOED III.

I hope the next killer has a ranged attack.

Just killed someone with a Bahroo shirt, was that him?

T O M A H A W K
O
M
A
H
A
W
K

>Speed limiter + downing people and not hooking them til the end of the game.

Still I get shitheads like this.

She's twerking for you as a reward. Revel in your new status as pimp daddy.

Not sure what he was doing but I was able to hit him with my chainsaw.

I'll reward her with a face camp if I ever see her again.

any1 got some dbd fanfics?

>haven't been able to play since halloween update
>game keeps crashing on the first or second game
>its still like this
>i've missed out on so many teachables i wanted
>i probably wont be able to get those sick prestiege rewards atleast legitly
i seem cool about it but fuck i actually want to die

Unhook

Who's going to be the next killer?

the strangler

An idea that was thrown around in the last general is a native american killer that uses tomahawks as a ranged attack.

I don't get it. Why do they always run on the car?

Beppo the clown
His primary attack is throwing a pie
-Throwing a pie does not deal damage
-survivors can catch it and throw it back, stunning Beppo for 10 seconds
His secondary skill is breaking down and crying, giving boldness to all nearby survivors

You guys gotta hold off till the stream, they might just throw out the patch/legacy rewards just after it like the usually do with patches for max hype.

would they dc if you sat afk there? or what is this item dropping mechanic that moves the killer away?

I honestly haven't tried that yet. Most of the people I catch in corners like that are pretty new. I will only torture them for a little bit.

i've had 4 people do this shit, one of them was bming up a storm like I couldn't reach him

a streamer must have done it or some shit, I facecamped the hell out of these retards

true... would be lovely to catch a hatch camper and then shove him to a corner for eternity

I'd love catch a big time twitch streamer in one and get them to DC.

New killer here. Played as Billy (for daily) on Ironworks of Misery last night and came across this nasty section in the main building. I was against a sprint burst, self care Claudette. Assuming they take the route in red through the window and round, is this an infinite vs Billy? Either way, assuming the player is competent, how do you catch them as Billy in this situation and how much time do you waste in the process?

Also, why the hell does chainsawing a survivor as they just unhook themselves not down them? I got meme'd on by the 5% last night because of it.

by now they might all be dodging you, should play sneaky some day and rename yourself to "Not Sloppy Joe"

You have to wait for the animation to play out before you down them. Like literally they have to start being able to move before you can hit them. I've had to correct my timing at least 3 times to realise it just isn't possible to get a guaranteed hit at the end of the self-unhook animation.

In terms of ironworks, against worse survivors you can get them with a chainsaw if following the arrows on your pic. Else it's an infinite against ""skilled"" survivors.