/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1088

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/

twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008

gematsu.com/2016/10/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-ps4-launches-february-9-japan

youtube.com/watch?v=ormeH8SuvYc
Translation: pastebin.com/1K0aaGfg

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to report and filter the eltard until the mods figure out he's been ban evading and get rid of it for good.

>that OP image

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

Bit early mate.

I'll keep reposting it.
Every day until you like it.

Fucking vitacuck, explain yourself

But he said I was playing it on PC, so it obviously means all my complains are not legit, because that's how it works!
The other day, I had a guy complaining that a car ran over him and broke his arm, but I told him he was using a mobile phone and that it completely invalidated his complain.

But my wife IS Uni.

Previous thread as I said this, but considering when the Fencer gets a chaos forms their fury change, so I wonder if we'll see a Chaos Cui considering the weapon is based of them.
I can't wait to see what Chaos Karin, Chaos Ryushin, and Chaos Seguro would look like.

Compa, desu!

>crossthread butthurt
kek

>furies can get chaos form which change their personality
>Karyn get sick of Effole's bullshit and spanks the shit out of her
>Alyn becomes a bloodthirsty sadistic monster and yells at Fang to murder everyone

>karyn
>effole
>alyn

Uni is trash.

this girl is ugly as fuck

Dumb frog poster.

Naw, Ethel is one of the best from FFF.

Chaos Uni is cute.
What's wron with OP image?

Fuck off, Sherman. You think you're some tough guy? You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking and modding, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the nepgen mansion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

NEPGEAR IS MY GODDESS

my day was shit, but Black Heart in this picture is making me feel better. Thanks, BH

that was the worst version of the navy seals speech i ever heard

But I just noticed: now with this 4GO form she is Black Heart, but there is nothing black on her, not hair, not eyes, not outfit.

Literally the only job Lonely Heart is qualified for

>another thread of spouting the same memes and arguments once again
>This is nepgen afterall

>heard
>on text
So you're blind and you're using a text-to-speech device?
SOI SOI SOI SOI AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU

LOL SPANKFAG YOU SO FUNNEH

>Black Heart with garters
Looks like being best girl is not good enough for her.

wow so funny ha. ha.

These ears are for scratching.

Yet here you still are.

Actually I haven't been here in over 100 threads. Just checking in to see if any new games or anything was announced then I noticed you guys are still in repeat mode

How can the people of Lastation stand such a slutty CPU?

Sherman gets some nice points from me because.
He saves Ethel's and Karin's lives and ignored Eryn's warning to just leave them there in the Vile God route, nice to know this is what he's like if he didn't snap.

Fetishes

speaking of FFF

holy fuck why did they put in a "kill 10,000 monsters" trophy. I am on a 3rd run and I don't think I hit the 5000 kill mark.

Just girding out the others in the meantime

Cool blogging, Ghostroach.

Is gearnon meme really going to make it into a game as a chirper or is that just bait?

AYO HOL' UP, I TOTALLY FORGOT. Thanks for reminding me. *ahem*

Uni is my UNIverse! My angel, my queen. I LOVE UNI!

>implying there isn't another option

Speaking of FFF

I want to spank Lola too.

Who's that original character donut steel based on Nepgearnon?

>lewding lolis

What's wrong with appreciating beauty?

Nothing. I too wish to cover these girls in my ice cream.

That's the way!

TRICK LEAVE

bless your soul

Anyone played HDN here?

I played like 2 hours and anybody who says they enjoyed that game is a liar

Yes.

Holy shit you guys weren't kidding about the low quality of the game

and people were right that the game felt like a Trinity Universe reskin (yes I bought TU after get the HDN plat)

The original? If was shit. The battle system, the voice acting, all trash.

we are so lucky that there's otaku weebs who liked it enough to make sure more got made. Cause holy shit that original.

How often can you use HDD?
How's the grinding?
Do the monsters appear in the dungeons?

>that White Heart
[PRAISING INTENSIFIES]

The grinding makes Vanguard look good
Monsters don't appear in dungeons, you just get suddenly pulled into a battle with no warning

It seems CH actually listened to the criticism at the time, thank fuck.

>How often can you use HDD?
You have to make a combo that ends with HDD transformation. It makes sense in context

>How's the grinding?
Not bad. Plat is annoying due to miss able monsters. Besides the game becomes a joke at level 20.

>Do the monsters appear in the dungeons?
Nope. Random encounters

Vanguard?

LUTHER DESTROYS THE GOD

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

They all look hot.

>bbrrrrraaaaapppp

I want to fuck neppy in her butthole

More than this Goddess Black Heart?

Maritsu Jaaku Gakuen

I want to see this meme in the next mainline nep game.
Do it IFI.

She has a pussy built for constant eating

I've already stated that I love Noire's human form more than her CPU form. That Black Heart is extremely cute, but yes, I love Noire more. I would still love her whichever form she is in though.

Let's tone that down, plip.

>laharl wanna-be

Financier is a very cute nep.

I like Financier!

Underrated Nep.

She needs to show up more often, and not get the Iosefka treatment that all the oracles besides Histoire got.

I never realized how much I wanted a JoJo/Neptunia crossover until now.

I tried so hard and got so far

I am (All of me)

>JoJo/Neptunia cross over fighting game never
Why even live?

>What's her chirpers?

Are all of the anons from nepgen mansion getting a chirper made? Who's next?

You are already Nepped.

i want to shoot my shares right up noire's pretty little ass

What did he meant by this?

I just discovered this franchise and I love the concept
where should I start: mega VII or re;Birth1?
Also could I enjoy it even if i'm not into the whole waifu thing?

1 and yes.

Hands off, Noirenon might get angry.

If you enjoy video game references and memes you'll still enjoy it. Start with Re;Birth1, play 2 and 3, then play VII. After that you can choose to play the spinoffs (or not).

>I love the concept
>could I enjoy it even if i'm not into the whole waifu thing?
>series is game industry personified as waifus