tons of shit, check RSI

>Latest ATV:
[YouTube]Star Citizen: Around the Verse 3.13 - LA
>RTV:
[YouTube]Star Citizen: Reverse the Verse 2.13 - LA
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
[YouTube]Star Citizen: Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy - Kabal System
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview
>Citizencon Demo:
[YouTube]Star Citizen: Procedural Planets v2
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
[YouTube]Star Citizen: Full CitizenCon 2016 Presentation
>Star Marine Demo:
[YouTube]Star Citizen: Star Marine Preview
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
[YouTube]Channel: Elite Dangerous

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9B8Ty1dJafM
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15613-Esperia-Prowler-Q-A-Part-1
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15610-Intergalactic-Aerospace-Expo-Day-Six-Origin
youtube.com/watch?v=cW8LLhHq9_c
steamcharts.com/app/419270#1y
steamcharts.com/app/359320
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/12978-Introducing-Your-RSI-Space-Suit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>broken links

Congratulations.

youtube.com/watch?v=9B8Ty1dJafM
robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15613-Esperia-Prowler-Q-A-Part-1

>flight gymnastics

is there ez money farming on vanilla elite these days or is just those massacre missions on horizons right now?

Isn't bulk trading pretty ez :^)

gimme gud route pls. i'm already bored of bounty hunting.

What are the Exotic Ships of SC?

Ayy

Alien ships. Like the glaive, Xi'an Scout and Scythe.

probbly the alien ones

Reply to this if you're a golden ticket original gangster

What's that?
I am lowly deluxe collector's box pleb

Yo!

mmm
his very special package

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15610-Intergalactic-Aerospace-Expo-Day-Six-Origin

more like origina

So golden.
This ticket was a blessing and a curse.

890 price was reduced back down to 890

damn 890 for the 890

It was 900 when the sale first started.

>Owning Origin ships other than LTI token 85x's

I shig, you dig?

But the of racify

I wish we knew the real value of LTI.

Would it be worth picking up the 325A?

It's a mild convenience

Exponentially proportional to the size of the ship.

Only good for expensive ships
As if some Avenger insurance is going to be prohibitive when there will be players without LTI, game would fucking suck

Yes but get a LTI 85X and CCU it to the 325a

I know what the theoretical value is.
I would love to *know* what that would mean in terms of UEC in game per 3monthly installment or whatever though.

M50 and 350r are sanic as heck, though.

Wait till they increase the aUEC to an unreasonable point where you dont want to pay for it to respawn. Or make it so once your insurance runs out you have to wait 24 hours or so to respawn your ship.

Exactly, could happen.
Am I right in thinking you will never be able to buy LTI in-game for UEC?

Source: the hole you cut into your taint to make a vagina

People would flip out tbqh, I doubt it

>once your insurance runs out you have to wait 24 hours or so to respawn your ship.

i would think once your insurance runs out you will be out of luck and if your ship is destroyed while under insuriance, you will have to wait to get it back

I doubt they'll make that an option inside the game to buy LTI
I think I might just do that.

Not for existing ships, unless they will change their mind. As for future possible new ship concepts ? Who knows.

obligatory 325a webm (not that doing this will be unique to it or anything)

What do people think about CCU-ing an LTI 85x to Titan (regular) for the LTI on it.
I can see LTI on a Titan being worth it, because it is the sort of ship that makes you want to bite off more than you can chew, so might benefit from not paying through the nose on insurance claims.

Yeah, I could see your shit out of luck if you buy ships using the in game money. You'll become SOL when it blows up with no Insurance, but for those who actually paid money for their ships wouldn't be SOL.

If anybody remembers playing Mechwarrior when it was during alpha where you had to pay for everything such as Repairs. Rebuying weapons, reloading, and well in SC you'd also pay for fuel. I'd kinda hope it'd go into that kinda state to where if you didn't have the UEC to fix your ship completely you'd be flying a junker till you earned enough UEC to repair it.

Were you worried about repair costs in RPG games?
Just bear in mind they won't want new players to be put off by LTI being some overwhelming advantage

There's no logical reason not to get LTI if you can for same price.

Assuming there's a black friday sale or something coming up:

A million years ago, I pledged for an LTI freelancer, along with all of the cool goodies they promised back then do you think they'll actually ship a spaceship shaped USB stick that you can install the game to?, for the title and because I bought it for the promise of a Freelancer 2.

I've flown around in it and my 325, and kinda enjoyed it, but don't look particularly forward to having a space truck as my primary ship, so I'm wondering if I can replace it, keep all the goodies I pledged for way back, and instead get some VHF type ship preferably something like the Anubis (the order VHF)

Isn't it always more via the 85x?
Ship upgrade screen shows the ship as worth less than the pledge cost to me. Probably still worth it though maybe.

>max size: fixed size 1

did they nerf the avengers wing guns?

85x and titan are 50$ ships, I picked up a load of CCUs between them yesterday.

If you want to keep all your vintage shit I'm pretty sure you have to upgrade it (even to something the same price)

They're both $50, and upgrade from x85 to Titan is $0, at least that's what it shows for me.

I own a Dragonfly, Gladius Valiant, Cutlass Black. I really want a Mustang Delta but I doubt they'll be doing a sale for those this week.

Simply buy an upgrade from your current ship to a higher priced one, everything in your package stays the same, except for ship.

Friday grand finale will have everything outside of crazy scythe shit I swear on me mum
Same as last year

CIG have never done a "sale" Sale have they, where they actually drop prices?

You could Cross Chassis Upgrade the Freelancer to an F7C Hornet for free, which is a civilian version of a military dogfighter. You missed the sale of the more nimble pirate/civilian fighter Buccaneer or the upgraded F7C-M Super Hornet. However, if you don't mind spending an extra 65 bucks you could get an Aegis Sabre as an advanced nimble dogfighter when it goes on sale in two days.

I thought Cig has done sales where they reduced prices by 20% on some ships. I remember the Hornet Sale. They also did a sale on reducing the starter packages cost as well.

They had discounted starter packages at one point, but if I remember right. All the whales bought them up so they could have more character slots or some other stupid reason.

>Avenger Intel Inside

youtube.com/watch?v=cW8LLhHq9_c

I got an LTI Sabre Comet

fite me

I also got a Comet -> Carrack Upgrade :^)

Thanks lads

will it have javelins?

Mustang Delta or 325A?

for around 7 seconds

Delta: More guns, more maneuverable.

300 series is due to some serious rework, they might turn out much better than they're now, but it's a gamble.

Funny thing about the Freelancer is that it's pretty close to the size, firepower, and handling of the actual "Very Heavy Fighter" Vanguard.

While empty***

No. They did nerf the missiles down to either 1xS2 rack or 2xS1 per wing though.

I hope this means we get space bayonets then.

Fuck, why is the freelancer so sexy?

>trying to game a video game

I don't have a Vanguard but I'm sure they'll set their armor values pretty fucking high when that's implemented

Because it's a flying steel sausage.

Except, you know, scifi bayonets.

Literally a penis

Can you spawn multiple ships in the PU at the moment? Ie can I spawn a ship for myself and a ship for someone else at the same time?

>Jetpack powered bayonet charge
Want

Planes are literally penises and have been literally penises for the past 50 years.

steamcharts.com/app/419270#1y

>mfw

what the fuck happened

a solid 2,400 people played for a whole month, only 150 people quit, then 1500 left in the next month, then the entire 415 was gone in the next, and it says 0 people have played since march, not one bump of activity

how does this even happen

>using cyrillic like this
triggered, comrade

I'm more wondering if melee will end up like this.

that looks broken considering a ton of people were playing last night / today

That looks absurdly broken and probably is since the base game and Horizons are launched through the same app in your library now.
steamcharts.com/app/359320 this is more accurate, although there are some people who don't have it linked to their steam account but they're such a low number of people its not much of a difference, give or take 100 players or so.

So what's the point of the Avenger variant? Even the Titan comes with S2 wing guns, so they could have at least strapped S2 Tarantulas or whatever to it.

>1,200 player jump in August that hasn't been lost since
What the fuck happened in August? Looking at the Version History on the wiki, no significant patches came in August.

To milk obsessive collectors and people who don't know how to into LTI tokens?

Maybe thats when Horizons finally became not a fuck you to original owners and became a separate Season Pass?
I wouldn't know exactly when they changed that, I just know they did because I got back into the game when Guardians came out when I saw Horizons wasn't a $60 package only anymore.

Maybe Derek made a whole lot of accounts with game packages to create his own multi-boxing army just to piss off people because he got no friends.

That's probably it, yeah.

wow what in the everloving fuck is going on

i bought it and redeemed the key and its just telling me i need to redeem the key still

it said if i was hvaing trouble set the download priority for elite dangerous to high, and restart steam, so i did even though it already shows horizons as installed DLC

and its still just fucking telling me i need to link it, and when i try to now, it tells me the key has already been redeemed, and then just forces the game to close

everything just has to fuck me

How much money do you think they made off that scummy tactic?

'bout three fiddy

how the hell do I succeed in conflict zones?
The most expensive combat ship I have access to is a vulture, but that's not usable because when ships randomly decided to spawn on me I have no way of escaping. Meanwhile, medium weapons just tickle these military ships. Is it just impossible without a large ship?

>Average Sabre owner enjoying their flight stick

I had the same issues, it either takes a few minutes or you need to restart steam
Restarting Steam was instant registration for me.

You're fighting alongside a small army so fight like it. Find a Heavy/Superheavy Hull ship on your side like a Python, Anaconda, or the Faction specific Anaconda equivalents and stay by their side. Defend them or attack what they attack, if an enemy ship flees fast enough it would draw you away from your big buddy DO NOT chase it unless you can finish it quickly.
Also
>Medium Hardpoints
A Vulture has 2 Large Hardpoints, unless that was just a wording error on your part. I would hope you don't have 2 Mediums on Larges.

I'm not using a vulture, it's instant death in those areas because when npc enemies randomly spawn half of them target me and I have no chance of escaping. I'm in a courier

If you stick to your allies eventually its always a 2:1 in your favor because you all gang up on every ship that warps in.
Don't pick a faction when you first enter the zone either, that WILL get you gangbanged immediately. Wait for all of the inital spawns and let them aggro on each other before entering the fray. Conflict Zones is one of my main ways of making big bucks and is very efficient when you get your tactics down for it.

>want a Mustang Delta but I doubt they'll be doing a sale
It will literally be on sale tomorrow.

We're getting mechs, right?

To some extent

robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/12978-Introducing-Your-RSI-Space-Suit

>Class IX – Full blown mech suit. Somewhere between a space suit and the power loader from Alien. These repair the outsides of large ships, move heavy objects in hangars, etc.

No, I need walkers.
I need bi- to quadrupedal tanks.