/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #813

>Schedule for November:
11/1 - 11/9 - A Peace of the Pie
11/9 - 11/14 - Rise of the Beasts (Four Celestials)
11/14 - 11/21 - Yesterday's Scars and Tomorrow's Hope (Redux)
11/21 - 11/28 - Defender's Oath (Redux and Renewal)
11/25 - 12/2 - Four Knights of a Fallen Land (Redux and Renewal)
11/30 - 12/8 - Scenario Event

11/21 - 11/30 - Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop
12/25 - Christmas Stream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/furukawa_mima/status/799240660041617408
gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_cp65_q1_s10_49.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vane's a pretty cool guy

PATCH TODAY, FAGS

no.

Tranny general

First for me! Yay!

MORI NO MINNA~

When can you roll Sheep?

MVP your Baha HLs!

Ass mountain.

Earth.

twitter.com/furukawa_mima/status/799240660041617408

What's happening to Hards during the patch?

The 2nd of would you date me?

Jan, maybe.

sad

I wish I could mvp my luck

LOL

Higher chance of dropping animas.

So this is the strongest f2p weapon.

You know what I don't understand? If you're going to do dumb Enmity stuff with Summer Zoey, why are you not just playing Dark? Same with people that whale for Crimson Fingers. You're wasting time, and money in the second case, for nothing.

looks like trichinella spirallis

Fire has better waifus than Dark.

>ugly ass girls like Sochie
>better anything

Is this joke?

Uhh not really.

I want to end my life

Sounds like something I don't want to look up.

>Darkcucks rushing out of the woodwork

Face it, your waifus are nothing compared to Fire. At least you're better than Light, Wind and Water.

>At least you're better than Light, Wind and Water.
t. cuck

Because they don't want to, it's really that simple, but I understand if your autistic ass doesn't get that.

>Waterhomos
>Fireshits
>Darkcucks
>Dirtfags
>Lighthobos
>Windroaches

Fire with Zooey is safer to run in HL than dark thanks to 4* Flame Glass. Too bad that HL is hardly relevant right now.

>only good waifu is Yuel
>rest are uglies and sluts
??

>got my first fire stick
better than failing at that fucking snek's dagger roulette

Yeah because Dark has pure pristine women right, just shut the fuck up, Fire has better waifus than Dark bar none.

>It's this topic again

Save us bratposter.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, firecuck.

>talks about Fire being sluts yet posts the biggest slut of them all

LMFAO

Fire is the literal cuck element.

Never going to get a good pool, never going to get a MVP and never going to get anything nice.

>firekeks

>Darkcucks think that they have better waifus than anyone considering all of the cuckbait they house inside their element

i wish i was fire
t.darkcuck

Hey! She's ah innocent eager Bear that rushes into things with 100% energy, it gets her caught in unfortunate situations but that's part of her charm

Give one real example that's not a meme.

I love my wife

>Angry firecucks shitposting

Well yeah, I'd be bitter too if I spent months working on a pool and my characters but it doesn't matter because the element you worked on is trash.

W-what do I do?

Let's put it to the test then Limiteds from seasons will be counted for

Fire
Yuel, Magisa, Metera, Anila, Aliza, Socie, That new fire erun, Zahamelina, Zeta, Io, Clarisse, Aoidos

Against

Dark
Vampy, Naru, Beato, Rosetta, Lady Grey, Cerberus, Vira, Veight, Danua, Cog, Zoi, Forte, Apollonia

Now /gbfg/, of the waifus shown to you on this pedestal, who do you think comes out on top?

Do coop with me like you promised but never did.

There's no actual cuckbait in this game. The closest thing is Vampy.

But if we use the meme definition, then dark is the most cucked. Fire is right behind them though.

Are there any good light gacha weapons to save Damascus Ingots for or just save them for the Chev swords?

summon your tranny friends

>The closest thing is Vampy
The closest thing is Aliza.

She's literal cuckbait and probably the only cuckbait character in this game. And guess her element?

Vampy

Veight is the best waifu there but fire is better on average because Eruns.

Easy

Aliza can't be cuckbait because she already had an established relationship prior to entering in the game you fucking dumbass. Because if you go by that logic then Lady Grey is also the most cuckbait.

>Then dark is the most cucked
>Strongest element, takes girls from every other element and has been at the top for all of 2016

Are you high you poor little firecuck?

Aliza is not cuckbait, she has an established love interest long before you show up.

Besides Lady Grey is twice the cuckbait Aliza is if you're going down that route.

Post ID

>Aoidos
(you)

Percy

how many selfies to lmb4 a gun

Cuck a doodle shut the fuck up

host Baha you slut.

>tfw you're a barafag and stuck with fire because it has the most SSR bulls
>"most" means 2
>can't even make a full party

>Aliza cant be cuckbait because I said so but Vampy can

Aliza has actual NTR doujins and is recognized as the cuckbait character by the players. The Vampy meme is literally nonexistant outside this thread and no one knows it or uses it outside this thread.

So you're finally admitting that you don't actually know what cuckolding is.

None of that has anything to do with cucking.

>The literal cuckbait cow isnt cuckbait

deluded firecucks

>Yet he says nothing about Veight being there

Okay.

This guy will get an SSR eventually

A character that has no romantic interest in you and never has or will can not be cuckbait by the very definition of cuckholding.

>itt people don't even know what NTR is

>it's a /gbfg/ argues about cuckbait episode

Why does Sylph negate most of my dmg randomly? What's the trigger? There isn't a status effect on either of us.

Alright this is going too far now.

>Cuck in denial

Haha oh wow

I'm pretty sure people have the wrong definition of cuck in this general but I don't know if people are being retarded on purpose or if they just don't know the difference being cucked and cucking someone.

>Heles
Cucks you for both her brother, Naoise and the random kid on the fisher boat in her Summer Fate Episode
>Metera
No explanation needed
>Sutera
Cucks you for random dudes, doesn't even consider you a man in her 5* fate episode
>Sochie and Yuel
Will cuck you for the heir whenever he makes an appearance because they have been hunting them since their introduction
>Teena
Is a total fucking brocon
>Beato
Is also in fire
>Jessica
Loves Ayer
>Karen
Loves Eugen
>Barowa's assistant
Loves him
>Marie
Ditches you for random beach dudes
>Zeta
Probably wants the Vaza hammer

>It's a cuck episode

I can only hope.

Where and why did Damascus come from? It's identical to gold bars. What's the point of having 2 identical items?

ID

This is how I feel about /gbfg/.

gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_cp65_q1_s10_49.mp3

Wait how can Aliza be the most cuckbait but Vira isn't. Or Lady Grey. Or even Beato who clearly has a thing for Brown Dog Dick.

You can't use damascus to build GW characters.

So you can use your gold bars on guild war characters, and use your damascus for weapons.

Aliza and Grey are the only possible cases but in reverse.

Vampy.

I only did my chev & yugu dailies and got gun, yugu sword and bow. It'll be a great day.

Dark has better human waifus than Fire but both Anira and Aliza are cuter than Naru and Anira is cuter than Forte.

The players all want to cuck Aliza away from Stan and even draw pictures/doujins about it.
No one gives a single fuck about grey, you can easily write scenarios where Vira sleeps with MC to know more about Katalina (Or just make it a threesome).

For beatrix, she loves harbin dick more than she loves brown dog.

Barawa SSR will save fire!
Even if he's shit, I'll roll for him. Fuck CyJew's garbage balance, they will not stand the way of my fun!

But hey, you didn't uncap the event, SSR, and summer versions of Sara simply because you liked them, so a step ahead my friend!

nice double standards you uccks

What's wrong with being cuckbait? Unless you self insert as Stan, I don't see why this would be a problem.