/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>dagumi Accord edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>user's autistic videos
youtube.com/watch?v=uhMAZnz_odc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=XNPuDDwnfjg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=yGqkKKiIEHc&feature=youtu.be

>user's RSX
youtu.be/eqvdtS5HTUI
youtu.be/jT-ReYpHDYk

>Shingu's extended drive
youtube.com/watch?v=_NCsNnJLNkQ

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/5842539883.html
newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/5854696142.html
hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5846089622.html
southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/5836705076.html
vancouver.craigslist.ca/rch/cto/5855686469.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zcTKmBXwUEQ
instagram.com/carmakeacross/
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/5833088948.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HZPVdszzC4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Happy Halloween nihgas

3 Years

Getting a 2009 Accord Coupe V6 6MT it seems. Just waiting on a small loan this week since it'll comfortably let me get a remote starter, winter tires and rims, and insurance all at once.

Can't wait to be back to Honda again. It's way better than the alternative of walking and it's comfy, but I miss driving something small and actually fun like my 07 i4 Accord was after two weeks of my parent's 08 Chrysler Town and Country.

I'll actually join the collage this time, easy to take for granted something that reliably gets you around with some fun when it happens every day for a while.

>back to Honda again
What did you have before?

I've been driving my parent's mini-van ever since my accord was written off.

wtf that's like $1000 dollars. It's only the fender, bumper, hood, grille and headlight right?

/honda is gay/

>only the fender, bumper, hood, grille and headlight
>only

Plus all the plastics underneath. Quarter panels and bumpers alone aren't cheap brand new, and that's without installation. Only paid $5200 for the thing over one and a half years and 20,000km ago. Insurance figured it was worth $7500 so I had zero complaints about them taking it off my hands for that price. Valued the actual damage at $6200.

Does insurance in the states not pay for brand new parts or something?

Some of what could be a subframe looks t be broken there as well. Still im surprised that insurance wouldn't pay to fix that.

I was too, but I'm moving up to a newer V6 coupe now thanks to their insane overvaluation so no complaints.

1987 Honda Civic Shuttle
276k miles on chassis
150k miles on engine
$1000

newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/5842539883.html

1989 Honda Civic Si
150k miles
Doesnt run due to bent valves
$2000

newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/5854696142.html

oh that's even better

>6200$
What the fuck. When my brother crashed the em2 i got handed down to me, the bumper, hood, everything with and near the radiator, and bent manifold got replaced. It only cost about 1200 with 650 installation and paint, though only the hood and radiator were new.

7.5/10

uh uh fuck dat

1989 Honda Civic Dx
230k miles
$1600

hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5846089622.html

That price with bent valves is fucking ridiculous.

1991 Honda Civic DX
115k miles
$3000

southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/5836705076.html

That doesn't seem to bad.

i texted the guy. he's a fucking idiot. def puerto rican or something.

I told him if he could send me recent pics when he gets the chance and he was like "IM IN NO RUSH TO SELL THE CAR BLAH BLAH BLAH. IT LOOKS THE SAME EXCEPT IT HAS ALL THE PIECES PUT TOGETHER"

lmao like cmon dude. don't half ass the ad...

but yes the car seems clean.

This is why i barely use Craigslist.

but then how else do you find cheap used cars?

seems ok

I think you can get him down to 2.5k and it should be good

I would've loved this pic if that accord was as clean as your lewd. Too bad those never came in manual v6's

vancouver.craigslist.ca/rch/cto/5855686469.html

Man I'd be too scared to even drive a hatch that clean. Mine has seen some shit so I don't feel as bad if something happens.

So I took my '99 Acura TL into a mechanic because it was smoking a little behind the engine and whining when I would turn. They said that I need a new power steering pressure line and pressure switch. But they're telling me the pressure line costs $378 and the switch costs $89 before labor. Am I getting ripped off? Can I just buy a pressure line and switch off Ebay?

what the hell are those rear lights.

peoples lawns with for sale signs.

yeah i dont know where exactly you are located but you wont find any decent cars like that here in Connecticut

What was it?

Look up the parts in autozone, buy them and tell them to install it for you.

Isn't that the car museum that was a bread factory or some shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=zcTKmBXwUEQ

My dick

Convince me not buy a 2017 civic hatchback

Don't buy a 2017 civic hatchback.

What insurance do you have tho? I use Geico and they are pretty stingy

Get one in black with all the external mods

Get it in manual fag

why buy a modern new civic when you can buy an old one that might not work all the time?

instagram.com/carmakeacross/

love this IG

thats pretty real fucking JDM right there

100 percent fucking JDM

user this is a blue board

27 year old brake fluid is just thin oil.

November should be pretty productive for me. Got a Timken wheel bearing coming in the mail tomorrow so I can replace that this week.

Finally found out where the fuck that header that was mailed to me went. Shipping screwed up so they are sending it back to the original owner of it. Decided to say fuck it and I'll meet him in Baton Rouge when he gets it back, hopefully next Sunday or Monday. Here's a crazy coincidence.

>White coupe bro sends me a pic of a rekt sixth gen coupe with green wheels, said it got in an accident at his apartment complex
>wait a sec I recognize those ugly ass wheels
>it's the guy I bought the header from, but that nigga lives in Lafayette 200+ miles away
>check FB, he posts a pic of the rekt car, but said he sold it to a friend two days ago
>dumbass he sold it to rekt it without even registering or insuring it
>smart guy had a notarized bill of sale though

He sold it for $1300 and got a tarbo Del Sol. He still regrets selling it to that fag, though.

Fate has strung your paths together.

Yeah it's crazy. I'd be mad as fuck if the guy I sold my hatch to rekt it within two days. According to the posts I read it got impounded for it.

And the truck he hit. 100% at fault.

Titan stronk

fucking kek

Probably wouldn't be too bad to fix. Just another radiator support?

Did you bleed it or what?

Is that basketball American in the picture the new owner of it?

Thinking of checking out this Integra, what should i look out for? It's from a dealer and supposedly a "one owner"
>sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/5833088948.html

i dont trust dealers so eh but ask for the carfax n shit.

going to assume it's been at least inspected by em, maybe safer than buying off street. and of course i will ask for carfax. should it have had timing belt done at 105k?

>Pay here,but here
Sketchy

I think so. I didn't look it up.

no

Fuck googles

Fuck the drug war this is a real problem. Poor guy.

>that file name
>implying Shingu wont kill you as a bird

SGI in Saskatchewan, Canada. Crown corporation so wastefulness is par for the course. But they still manage to turn a profit so I'm okay with it.

Well, got it! 09 Accord Coupe V6 with 6MT. Feels sooo good. I'll get bread on hood later if needed to get on the collage.

Time stamp is fine too

guy in my neighbourhood had one
lemme know if the v6 resonates well with you. I personally believe v6 configs are the perfect layout for 2 door cruising

Got my EM2 yesterday. Its in ok condition but then again it was from a budget car dealer.

Im thinking to put it on bronze or dark gold rims

>budget car dealer.
better than Budget car rentals.

not one car on his forecourt had a four figure price tag lol

Regular gold will look good too sand pie

Well for one it's been repainted see the hood and rocker plastics.
>Buy here
>3.5k

Probably not senpai

If you want your car for at least another three years, at least sand down the rust.

What's up lads? I have a problem, one of my power windows stopped working. How should I go about trouble shooting that? I feel like the motor isn't broken because the window rolled up fine then just a few hours later I went to my car and when I tried to roll it down nothing happened, maybe bad fuse?

TRIGGERED

How's tech school bruh?

Thanks lol

I'm already at my first base lol today was my second day. Probably going to be here a little while, but that's fine. Does the time fly?

Where at?

ANG base in Vermont.

I had no fucking idea this place existed. I'll try to knock out my CDCs here in the next few months, then I'll be TDY next year already since they're shutting the base down.

Kinda hope the time does fly, but I fear I'm fucked after my contract is up. This year has fucked me up real nice in the head.

Bummer, was hoping you'd be at Holloman or Cannon. Are you national Guard or active?

I'm active, fuck if I was ANG I'd stay home. Cannon is a black hole lol, but wouldn't mind Nellis at all. All chances of going to Yokota are probably lost, so I don't really care to move around at all. I'm eligible to PCS in 2018, so there's that.

Should of brought some bikes to Sheppard, I was bored as fuck there lol

Just dropped the z3 head off at the machine shop. They're gonna go over it to check for warpage or damage that I may not have caught. Just gonna plow forward with a k20/k24 with a built head. I have a new timing chain, tensioner, and valves. Just need the valve stems, supertech springs/retainers, and some DC 3.2's. About 1400 dollarydoos and I'm ready to go. Just so happens to be almost the exact amount of my bonus I'm getting Friday, so I should be in business this spring. Car will be more than fast enough to get me into trubble.

Should I max out the suspension rally car style for winter? Might do it tomorrow just for keks

this is basically what i see happen to every sixth gen coupe in nc.

I don't really see a lot of clean sixth gens around here. My town is dominated by fifth gens and Integras.

Just got my Timken front wheel bearing in the mail. Just gotta make the time to get it installed. Should be good to go next weekend for my drive to Baton Rouge for the 4-1 header.

So I'm thinking of getting my first luxury car, and eying the RLX. How much regret am I about to buy?

etuning if ya guys wanna watch

youtube.com/watch?v=HZPVdszzC4E

After many months of(jokingly)making fun of my friend for owning a honda, I've now been looking at getting an ed/ef hatch.
Theres an ED6 10 minutes away from me going for 3.5k dollarydoos with 184000kms on the odo. Its running and structurally fine.
Is this a decent deal? Ideally I'd post a link too but for some reason it won't let me paste atm
Pic related

aesthetic as fuck

so fucking weird to see a 4door ITR..was this one ever released outside of japan?

osaka honda tuners best hondatuners
also
>tfw mecha dock oil filler cap on my ek4
pic related

>b18c gsr motor
>red valve covor
kek, the delusion is strong with this one

Maybe the motor was on its last legs. If you're gonna fix it yourself take a part the door and check the connections

>leave for school this morning
>supra dies at first stop sign
>wtf
>it stalls at the second and third stop signs
>fuck this shit I'm using the civic
>stall one more time going back home
>get in civic, starts right up, go to school with SEB blasting since I'm running late
>make it on time and got lucky enough to park in the first row
>CIVIC STRONK

Yea I'd do that with winter tires if you guys even get snow. At least raise it up to stock height