THERES NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

> THERES NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

> slaps supercharger on lazy american big block

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbQG2suqMAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dislike blowers on most cars, especially classic Corvettes, it ruins the look of the car.

>as he posts a picture of hack job'd sidepipes

Not a big fan of the chrome sidepipes either, I'm not sure why you are being so defensive.

>5000 rpm red line
>less than 500 ci
>forced induction
way to contradict yourself

cutting a hole in the hood and fitting a blower is as american as fried okra.

another for good measure

>5000 rpm redline
> not a traktor
KEK some cars have a higher peak torque.

>he doesn't like big blocks with blowers
What are you, a yurocuck?

some cars also don't have a bore the size of your face

For a set hp level you can go NA or F/I. however, for maximum power, boost becomes about getting the most out of your displacement.

why would you put a blower on rather than a bigger engine, is what i think OP is asking

>why not both

He's talking about a lazy American big block, which means there's already a fuckoff massive engine in there. Why would you not slap a blower on for more power if you have the option?

There's no such thing as too much power, only too little traction.

You have to understand, there is no replacement for displacement. Anything that can be done to a smaller engine to make it "equal" can be done to the bigger engine with less power loss by using lower RPMs.

Ayyyyyyyy

>*snap*

you know whats up

okra's disgusting.

it looks cool

fried okra and okra in gumbo and jambalaya is delicious.

>Not having higher peak torque
It's like you hate burnouts

This
>tfw no roots blower for my 8l V10

>tfw no 8-71 on a 426 max wedge in a fury III

yeah just keep building engines bigger and bigger until they dont even fit in the car
theres a reason the corvette is a supercharged 6.2l instead of na 8l

i thought there was no replacement for displacement

I just want a 6-71 on the Camaro and a Roe Racing supercharger for a Viper on my Ram. Is that so much to ask?

Jesus christ you are american as fuck.

I mean I just want a 300hp 302 but I don't have any money right now so I guess that will pass for the time being. building cars and shit is expensive.

this is a fact. I ate fried pie last week as well, it was delicious.

Mang Fried okra isn't good IN gumbo or jambalaya, it's a side dish, like french fries.

Worst part is I have money but trying to save a little and probably buying a house soon.

There is replacements for displacement, as has been done many times throughout history. That doesn't stop the larger displacement from being supplemented however.
Push 1bar of boost into a motor to give a theoretical increase of twice the output. Congratulations, you've just replaced displacement.

Your pic is a positive displacement supercharger so...

But user, most truly modern blowers have side, front or rear air intakes instead of on the top, so they'll fit below a stock hood. All the go, none of the show (if you're that kinda guy).

>426 Wedge
>Not Hemi
Found the faggot.

Yeah, that's because the current aluminium small blocks can't realistically go over 7L. The LS7 is pretty much it's physical limit - which could not achieve that 650hp goal.

>bernie cuck
>deciding what is and isnt american
Kys

anything with less than 8 cylinders is for numales

There is no replacement for higher revving engines. Anything that can be done to make an engineer e more powerful (including boost or more displacement) would produce even more power if used at a higher RPM.

>buying a house
>still nobike
Get your priorities straight

>Don't know much about cars
>My 6.2L V8 only makes 400hp
>Want to add more but don't know how

This is a bad feel.

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

gilmer drive on a blower makes me diamonds

Damn straight

>hemi>max wedge
Fuck off

Engine*

I meant some cars have their peak torque at higher rpm, wich gives you way more power.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbQG2suqMAA