/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/21/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

Might as well rehash discussion because I posted in dead hours

Props to Aussie Celes for the pic btw. But again with the asspulls but is it possible Tsumugi is actually Sayaka from a different timeline. Now I understand the whole no relations with the HPA timeline and Rantaro being Nagito's and Monaca's son would be enough just in general. But Kodaka is a hack and we can't rule anything out. So with all the time travel shit we know Sayaka in school mode at least had an ability similar to S.H.I.F.T.ers where she could remember the canon DR1 Timeline. I'd think if Rantaro really did attend HPA he'd probably have heard of her and maybe traveled to a timeline to find her and recruit her for whatever reason as she's an esper and such or at least according to Hope Manlet. Now firstly School Mode isn't canon for sure. However it seems like Sayaka in school mode seems like the one from DR1's canon timeline but she doesn't have her memories. If Rantaro traveled to the V3 timeline and could have used the placeebo to make her think she''s the SHSL Cosplayer and create a new personality for her. If she's in league with Alolan Hopeman, I don't know. I've theorized before that one of the V3 cast probably did something to Rantaro in a different timeline and someone who can jump timelines would probably be a good pick. What does /drg/ think plausible or bullshit?

Tokomaru happy ending!

MONACA~!!!

This is an interesting idea

Is shit.

It's not just plausible, it is a fact

You forgot to remove one of the embeds soniafag

She did nothing wrong!

>MONACA~!!!
As always.

>Leon got to penetrate that

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Ad Kaede is Rantaro's property!

WAIT FUCK I MEANT TO POST THE SFW VERSION

F

RIP

Rip in Rest in RIP

Is this what it feels like to fall into despair? Waiting to see whether or not you get banned? Every moment may be your last and you are unable to change the minds of the mods that watch this board...
How boring you are, to fall to such fate.

>naegi was tapping that for 2 years

With a knife sure.

Oh boy

Ultimate Buzzkill
Ultimate Anti-joke
Ultimate Party Pooper

Threadly reminder that:

1)Yuri is for subhumans only
2)Time traveler Rantarou is going to rape his mother, Kaede, and turn out to be his own father.

Friendly reminder that Maki is Kaede's canon love interest. Shuuichi or Rantarou will die first.

Sayaka only put out for her producers like every good idol.

Stay upset.

Fuck off sc/u/m.

>Rantarou
>Dying first
You're delusional.

>yfw maki is revealed as being a child killing psychopath and swiftly executed

>Sayaka only put out for Naegi like every good girlfriend

That she did.

>Triggered subh/u/man samefag throwing a fit because he was confronted with hard facts
Ebin

>Mfw

Kirumi has B.O!

Stay delusional

Friendly reminder that Maki's being Kaede's canon love interest makes her molestation even more entertaining!

The makifag tears gona be great

>being this delusional

Rantarou is a dead man. So is Shuuichi. Maki belongs to Kaede. They are lovers. You need to accept it.

>M-muh irrelevant ship h-happened I swear!
Stay delusional, amigo.

Disgusting degenerate. But I expect nothing less from /u/ trash. Can't wait for Kaede and Maki to die chapter 1 so Kiibo could take his spot as MC and Shuuichi and Rantarou back him up as secondary MC.

>Sayaka
>Pure

Choose one.

>Tumblr tier art
>/u/posting

Go back to tumblr, Jess.

>idols
>allowed to have boyfriends

>it's the /a/utistic Kirigirifag getting triggered again

Have anymore corpses for your girl to fuck today?

>tumblr
Jess go away

>samefagging

Of course.

tfw Kirigiri doesn't mind getting her mouth dirty so she probably gives Makoto the best succ of his life.
Lucky fucking manlet.

>he doesn't pay attention to canon

Ok.

Why are /u/fags so cancerous?

>Kirigiri
>sucking off anything that isn't dead for evidence

So delusional.

>posts image of Kirigiri
>Sayakafag gets triggered

Never fails

user, stop making fun of our Sayakafriend. Getting angry is his coping mechanism.

You people can deny it all you want but Maki and Kaede is obviously the canon couple. At this point /drg/ is pure on delusional. Shuuichi and Rantarou are literal first kill.

>m-muh samefag boogeyman

>Canon
Since when your fanfics are canon?

>/u/fags are shit
Agreed

Why are you replying to yourself?

Jess, no one wants you and your cancerous shipping here. Go back to the hole you crawled from.

>yurishit

Just ignore jess guys

>Since when your fanfics are canon?

It's as canon as your delusions.

Actually never mind I play the games you have your delusions.

>/u/fags are shit

I'm with you man. I wish Kaedefags and Makifags would just kill themselves.

>Literary not knowing how Veeky Forums works
Sad

>forgetting the exclamation point
Sad!

You know /u/fags are hated if Kirigirifag and Sayakafag hate you guys and would actually agree on something.

Show me a canon scene of Naegi fucking Sayaka and declaring her to be his girlfriend then.I'll be waiting

>/u/ is cancer
At least we agree about this.

mfw the thread is slowly becoming united by the hatred of yurishit.

Kill yourself yuri scum, Kaede belongs to my boy Rantaro.

Or you guys can get over yourselves and grow up. There's nothing wrong with yuri and I'm glad that Kodaka is taking this route with Kaede and Maki. It's like with Mahiru and Sato along with Komaru and Toko. They're canon and so is Kaede and Maki. Deal with it. Shuuichi and Rantarou will die with one of them first kill.

Hey, I'm agreeing with you. I'm just saying you forgot a key part of your line.

>There's nothing wrong with yuri
Yuri is unholy, boy on girl love is where it's at you sick fuck. Now fuck off.

LOL just face it, it's over for you. The final nail in the coffin was the eternal autists actually AGREEING over your ship being absolute shit.

Okay then.

Holy shit, fuck off degenerate.

>tumblr_oedo

>being this fucking disgusting

This is why female MC was a mistake. Cancer like this now feel like they run the series. Kaede needs to die with Maki so yurifags all over t/u/mblr can finally kill themselves.

They'll find a way to revive Kaede or Maki in their minds if it does happen. You can't escape tumblr autism.

Fucking die already. This is disgusting.

Ooooo

If they both die, /u/ faggots will headcanon them together in heaven. Maki needs to die, Kaede is for Rantarou to rape and mindbreak.

Go away Jess.

I will continue posting my canon ship on here. So stay mad forever. Nothing wrong with yuri.

Yuri

>Naegi got to tap them both
LUCK
U
C
K

>those desings

H O P E
O
P
E

>people getting mad over drawings
Jesus Christ

were did she get that ass ? was it that big ?

If you are going to do so, at least post better art.

Why does tumblr have to make every female character a landwhale?

But didn't get tap Aoi.
Just the ones they like.

>two yurifags
so /drg/ has finally been invaded by true scum.

Luck is the best talent.

Jess go away

>not getting mad over Tumblr shit
Tumblrina spotted

Just rantaro, robo and shuuichifags. Pay them no mind, they're still in their grieving process. Can't wait for some girl on girl love.

>still mad over drawings

Quality edit, friend.

You can't win them all. He could have tapped Junko & Mukuro if he played his cards right but he was just too beta.

Who says they didn't during the course of DR3?

S-sauce?

He did get to ride her around half the time in DR3. Still a technical victory.

>fags this mad there's going to be yuri

>those jugs
Unf.

>Unironically defending tumblr art
At which point have we arrived /drg/? Is it too late for us?