Only 10 sold

>only 10 sold

hyundainews.com/us/en/media/pressreleases/46183/hyundai-motor-america-reports-record-september-sales

Why is Hyundai hyping up this brand?

They are being outsold by fucking Lincoln

Other urls found in this thread:

hyundainews.com/us/en/media/pressreleases/46183/hyundai-motor-america-reports-record-september-sales
youtube.com/watch?v=oJCDzdxiJEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it was just released to the public.

The Continental was released in midnoctober, and they sold 775 pre orders in September

makes sense, who in their right mind would buy a gook """"luxury"""" car?

this and i hope they fail miseraby

To make it it would have to do what the LS400 and Tesla S did, i.e re-write the rules. Does it?

eh

that's just the g90. the g80 seems to be selling.

no, it's just a cheap knockoff of established luxury cars

AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these aren't similar at all

the rear seats are a damn near exact copy

>$68,000
>m3 or hyundai
Only retards will buy these

i'm not seeing it. it looks it has the same features as every other luxury car in it's target segment.

>not wanting cheap boats for when we run out of panthers

this should be a gud thread

:^)

thats 775 stupid people

i give no fucks about the car, I just love that it's sitting in Stanley Park.

Look at a two year old Genesis, they can be bought for about V6 Mustang money. Resale is about as good as day old gas station sushi.

>hyundainews.com/us/en/media/pressreleases/46183/hyundai-motor-america-reports-record-september-sales

the base model is 69,000 and comes with a turbo 3.3l v6 and no night vision massage seats, satelite tv, wifi hotspot, on any of the models

the nice one (5.0l v8 making 420hp rwd) is like 78000

10 too many desu senpai

Only a complete moron would spend BMW or Mercedes money on a fucking Korean piece of shit.

Isn't that still cheaper than anything MB has to offer?

Hyndai doesn't really have a good name, which is why they sell their cars without the brand-tax

It's too soon. Only millennials buy into Korean brands. None of them can afford it.

This is the thing
Even if hyundai made a better luxury car than Mercedes or BMW, no one would buy it over the other two. Its because the hyundai name is attached to it, and not the other.

The hyundai name is associated with the terrible cars they made in the 80s,even though they are trying their best at making better cars than all other manufacturers. People don't realize that hyundai is taking over the car market ever since they released the redesigned hyundai in 06 and started manufacturing in the US

I think you have it backwards. Millenials can only afford Korean shit. Once they can afford more, they'll go German.

For that matter: in a time of global recession, why would anyone buy any brand of luxury car?

They literally just copied the fucking Bentley logo, put it on their cars, and made a 20k looking car a 70k shitbox.

God I hate Hyundai

also Mustang headlights, Audi grille and Mercedes rear

>starts at $69k
>with a 3.3 liter v6
>making less power than a 5.7 hemi

Hyundai can't just shit something out and customers gobble it up like BMW or Toyota. They need to put some effort into it. They need to be like Lexus and create a luxury car that's cheaper than everything else. And more emphasis on the v8 at that price point.

Its a decent-looking car that looks slightly like a Lexus and costs slightly less than a Lexus.

It will confuse 10 old people or so a month into purchasing it over the Lexus.

Part of the problem is that Lexus has let the LS stagnate for nearly 10 years now. Coincidentally, so has Audi with the A8.

Calm your tips, it has just been released. This monstrosity is Benz and BMW killer.

>shitty plastic behind front bucket seats
Why do all makes do this now? I can't imagine it's a safety regulation, is it?

>Part of the problem is that Lexus has let the LS stagnate for nearly 10 years now.
Good. That LS has beautiful Eyes. I don't want Toyota fucking it up.

>bucket seats
>luxury
I want this meme to die

The Continental has some serious model pedigree to it though. The Hyundai doesn't.

The Hyundai is likely the better buy though

You might as well just buy a fucking 10 year old Lexus though

Hyundai are dogshit quality.

Why the fuck do they put those ugly grills like toyota/lexus? Its disgusting, even the elantra looks like crap

>what should I buy a bmw m3 or gook genesis

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm so hard

Theyre still shit though, nothing changed with their so called 'tried hard'

a hyundai is never the better buy

I'd buy several of them if I had a multi-million dollar worth hotels. Because I really love what Hyundai has done here.

Imagine how rare pepe it would be in 10 years

Exactly. If Hyundai sold them under 50 in numbers, failed to meet expected selling numbers and the company Genesis fails, this car is a potential future-classic easily worth more than 200k.

I say this because I've seen the interior of the Genesis G90 and it is nearly on par with what the S-Class has. It's really impressive what Hyundai has done here. But I don't think Genesis will fail anyway because the G80 is already selling like hotcakes.

Found the MBA!

You are right everyday but the thing is, anyone buying this knows that it's deep inside a Hyundai product. Also, no one will ever give a thought of paying 70k+ for a Hyundai either.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJCDzdxiJEo

Right. It has already become the budget full-size luxury car now.

The Continental is a full size for 50k, and somehow the g90 managed to become more generic and boring than a fucking Lincoln

notthing like, givings of proof, showings of evidence

I sat in one in the IMS 2016 and I'd say it's already there with the S-Class. Truly, what Hyundai did there is fucking awesome.

5hr M3 is total garbage though

The*

I would never buy a car in this class that isn't German

Nah, m8. Rare shit is still shit. Nobody wants that pile now or in the future.

t. Hyundai Shill

Welcome back, faggot.

Fuck you. I say what I want.

>Tfw no night-vision massage seats
>Tfw I can't be massaged in the dark and still see
>Tfw the seat can't see me at night and won't accurately target my stress areas

Why are we even alive in this age

why do you care so much?

>Part of the problem is that Lexus has let the LS stagnate for nearly 10 years now.

the LS is getting a new platform soon, the same one that the LC500 sits on.