blu

burry

hana song

I love Hana.

More like this

56 minutes until deadline
post your end-of-season SR

Fareeha a cute!

>I feel very, very small... Please hold me...

What did he mean by this? Are these canned phrases or something? How do I use them?

Me too.

Say something nice to Amélie or else you'll have someone on your team who plays her with a controller on your team for the next 10 competitive matches you play!

gg ez

I like her voice [spoiler/]

12th for McCree is a flanking character and should be played as such

cute smug

>didn't win a single brawl in 4 hours

I just finished a game 3 minutes ago and got this SR. I had planned to play until it wouldn't let me any more, but it's such a nice, even number that I think I'll stop here.

sexy af

God damnit I need to vent after this one.

> Numbani
> Our attack is shaky, but we push it almost all the way to the third checkpoint
> Defense
> Dude locks Torb
> People ask him to switch, he refuses
> Whole team basically calls torb an idiot (We know the other team is going to push top right behind a Rein shield)
> Don't worry guys, torb got buffed and im actually really good at him
> fuck it lets atleast try to win
> Set up our defenses on top right, tell Torb to place his turret accordingly
> Game starts
> Torb + Turret are killed by a Pharah literally 35 seconds into the round
> Lose point
> Torb never switches, never gets another turret up either (they had a Rein + Soldier combo as well)
> We call out the shit torb
> He starts saying its our fault for shitting on his pick before the round starts
> starts yelling "look me up bro" into his mic

This was in mid-fucking-diamond too. HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS SHIT

On another note
> played against him next round on Eichenwalde
> His team doesn't break first choke on attack
> They have a symmetra, torb and Mei on defense
> We roll them
> gg ez

> Season high 3394
> Season end 3035

Last night was.... awful

I like the way the lucio falls into the headshot.

She has a very nice bottom

Just spent the last 3 games screaming in rage. Losing streak of 3100 to 2300 over the last 2 weeks. I'm not using my mic when I yell.. This game brings me an obscene amount of pure fucking rage. No matter how good of a day I'm having, this game just develops and creates a pit of pure fucking HATRED AND RAGE that has a sinking feeling in my chest.

>Die to mei ult, running away from the center when she uses it
>eat 3 icicles to the face
>NIGGER NIGGER CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP NIGGER CUNT BITCH NIGGER

>die to reinhardt ult then lose point
>FUCKIGN CHEAP FUCKING NIGGER FUCKING CHEAP NIGGER CHEAP CHEAP

>annoying tracer forcing me to change picks
>STUPID FUCKING NIGGER BITCH FUCKING OVERPOWERED

>ana heals someone through over a thousand damage or get one hit kill because of balance sleep dart or get anti-healed by ana as a tank
>STUPDI FUCKING NIGGER BITCH ILL FUCKING KILL YOU STUPDSI FUCKIJNG CINT ILL FUCKING BREAK YOUR FUCKING LEGS YTOU STUPID FUCKKING BITCH

and the ones that start it all

>be tank and no healer or dps
>be healer and no dps
>be dps and no healer
>WHAGT THE FUCKIGJ SI TSHI FUCKING GARBAGE STOP FUCKING RIPPING ME OFF STOP FEEDINGM Y FUCKING RAGE STOP IT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW OBEY ME AND DO BETTER YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Fags, all of you.

Overwatch is the next big esport, they say?

Just

Play

With

Your

Friends

>manure fell all the way from rank 1 to being grandmaster by only one point
what happened overbros?

All thanks to Hana.

that's on PTR you dingus

Didn't get to play as much towards the end as I wanted because no time, so ending this season with a mid-plat rating. Kind of sucks because now I will have time but Comp will be offline for a week. I guess I'll have to healserve in QP.

>That dash into the wall
Every single damn time.

So hard

ptr has top 500? how to view it?

Well, I had a 2 stack going but can't control that.

6 stacking above diamond is awful for the most part, usually get matched against full masters/top 500 6 stacks and its much, much harder to get that win streak bonus

What are the heroes doing for Thanksgiving?

Symmetra is probably eating alone.

So is the new character good?

Hana is having date with me.

Cutest and best pairing

Why would anyone besides daddier and macdonald do anything special for thanksgiving anyway?

> 30+ hours on symmetra
> hyped on new changes
> probably won't get to play her in comp since she will be OP and all the scrubs will flock to her
> tfw going to see retards placing all 6 turrets grouped on the choke for the next few months

Here's a tip to all you new Symmetra players, do not play her car wash style. If a Winston/Dva can destroy all of your turrets in 2 seconds, you're doing it wrong.

Most of them aren't doing anything, because there are only 2 American heroes

Reaper and Soldier 76: Sitting with their heads in their hands, feeling an immense sadness because they will never see their families again. They start remembering the good 'ol days before Overwatch and before everything that happened to them, but they're not able to cry anymore. They just feel a strong numbness.
McCree: Probably goes back to his family to celebrate Thanksgiving. He leaves soon after the meal is over and isn't seen again for a while.
Everyone else: Business as usual because they're not Americans.

Bud, I understand. Maybe you should take some time off and just play good singleplayer game like Factorio or something.

Games are supposed to be fun and if a game is doing the opposite, then it's time to take a break.

I only started ranked 2 weeks ago though, probably gonna try pushing higher next season.

>2
Three, negro. Pretty much everyone int he US celebrates Thanksgiving. Even first generation immigrants.

I don't understand how you can have friends
I don't know how to talk to people, let alone while playing this game

>Sym viable on every map now
yeeeee

>> probably won't get to play her in comp since she will be OP and all the scrubs will flock to her
Kind of how I feel about S76 right now. I waited 4 months for buffs, and now he's FOTM and every scrub wants to play him.

Symmetra would be that type who hates it when other people can see her eat. Extreme OCD and stuff.

>played ranked for over 100 hours and couldnt get out of platinum

Still pretty bad on KOTH

So when's the PTR patch going live?

gabriel is mexican, puto

Read

True, but you'll find your friends are more agreeable and at least are accountable for their mistakes.

I was just trying to make some fun.

Should've let that grandmaster guy elo boost you

He's from LA, you dingleberry.

Fucking love the blueberry.

Amélie a cute. CUTE.

> that fucking shield generator placement

please dont do that

Pharah feels oddly uncomfortable because in another life she was apparently an Indian chief.

Sombra is support

What guy?

Definitely. Conversely it's a lot harder to tell a friend they are bad, and even harder to kick them for being bad.

Was just dicking around in solo ai game

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/158723810/#158736323

I have 1000 credits, what should I buy? I don't have many skins (only started playing a few days ago)

I thought that too. Health pack generator can more than make up for missing a healer, you just have to position your team around a big one

>post yfw Sombra only has 20 more theoretical DPS than Mercy pistol (120 vs 100) but it also gets massively reduced by randomspread and armor

But she is one right now?

That's nothing I fell from high plat to low silver. Only stopped playing for a month. Send help.

Pharah is with Ana, who's holding a ''good ol' days'' dinner with S76, Tracer, Mercy, Winston, Torb, etc.

Almost ready for next season

You don't play with real friends dingus you play with the randoms you friend in overwatch

They'll feel the pressure to perform well so that they won't let down the sempai who noticed them.

We need an Overwatch sitcom.

Talon sitcom with Reaper, Sombra, and WM living in a run down apartment when?

Congratulations waifufags, Mercy does actually exist!

mercy/d.va weapons are more powerful than most people think.

How long until he's nerfed again?

>it is a shitter comparing hitscan and projectile episode
>again

I love playing her and Genji on attack with tight choke points like Hanamura. Sneak onto the point to get some of the team off the choke. Satisfying. But literally the only time I play her.

They couldn't be bothered to pay the rent, so they have to board with the Overwatch crew. Hijinks ensue!

Feels good man, the last thing this game needs is even more hitscan bullshit.

If you ask me, Ana and Tracerfags are getting what they deserve.

>120
Actually it's 160, but your point is still valid

Payload game on point

Tracer's guns are 120 DPS, are you going to tell me Mercy's pistol is better than them?

Imagine being the daughter as your mother starts dildoing herself in front of your friends, christ.

240, mate.

Has anybody else's game been fucking up lately? I'm warping around like crazy and my inputs are dropping constantly, but my ping is just fine, it's usually around 30-40. It's been unplayable since yesterday.

> game on point

Kill yourself out of Veeky Forums, teenaged retard.

They do 120 damage over the course of a second, then there is a second-long reload. The effective DPS is 120. You can't do more bodyshot damage in a second with Tracer's guns than 120

You can't seriously say that when every match has a Pharah that's just shitting on everyone. The infinite jetpack fuel and Mercy buff made her unkillable.

???
Pharah is still the least-used character at master+ rank, including Symmetra and Bastion.

Equivalent to LoL toxicity

New 76 ends her existence though.

Does he has some kind of psychological trauma?

he was literally slaughtered by his own brother

>Defeat
>Defeat
>Defeat
>Defeat
>Oh we might win this onDEFEAT

I want to fucking die.

>get an alt account
>5 loot boxes later get the bedouin lego
NOICE

Hows that toxic?

the delusion is real

No one here posts DPS with reloads included, its 240, fuck off mate.

Also your math makes no sense. To reach 120 DPS with reload included, you have to do 240 for 1 sec, then 0 for 1 sec. Next time think before you post.