>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Voting Page:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/expansions-adventures/mean-streets-of-gadgetzan/

Previously seen at:

>release date still not announced

play Shadowverse

Xth for jerk off jaina

What will the Xavius legendary do?

rate my deck

anything I should add/change? (I don't have Xarill)

xth for Team 5 shoving archetypes down our throat

I didn't play for quite a while. Is there a site that goes over every single card released and saying whether it is good or shit and where and how it is used?

I wouldn't worry about Xaril, it's not much good.

REZ PRIEST IS GOOD

i prefer the zeriyah spam than this forced meme

>an animal made out of fire counts as a beast
>an animal made out of stone doesn't
Explain this, Brode.

What is afinity
What is ninjutsu
What is equipment
What is soulbound

every card game shoves archetypes down our throat

No its not

I like Shadowcaster and Brann for shenanigan potential. Nothing says "THE VICTORY IS YOURS" like 2 1/1 Renos.

>brawl going well
>get cho
>lose
epic xD

>t. jones

My opponent killed my Cho, the nofunallowed bastard

I 2-0'd two people in a tournament with it bruh

Including a top 100 legend player

Why is Shaman so unfair?

I'm trying to climb as Zoo but every time I face a Shaman I could as well concede.

I honestly don't see any point trying to climb in this meta. It's absolutely ridiculous how a design team of a game of this size can let this happen.

Team 5 is incompetent as fuck and should be fired. I hope Gwent will be good.

That Jade Behemoth is a good card. Just imagine that you played 4 jade golems before this, it means this will summon a 5/5 so it will be a 8/11 for 6 mana + it's a taunt.

Zoo is great to climb with, at least you win and lose fast.

ya I had that as well as shadowstep in there before but I dropped the multi reno synergy for the burgle cards.

>What is affinity

I will give that one, because that one did run out of control

>What is ninjutsu
>What is equipment
>What is soulbound

See, now you're talking out of your ass

Let me explain something to you then

There's something called a "parasitic mechanic" where a set of cards only interact with themselves

One example of that are allies from mtg. We just had in zendikar cards that would only be better if you played more of them. But even then, they could stand on their own

Now you look at C'thun cards and Jade golem cards. They are shit in a vacuum and after they rotate out they will only see play with themselves

Now look at Ninjutsu, they stand on their own and there is even an archetype around one of those cards

Even though affinity was pretty cancerous back then, the cards on their own also stand pretty alright without others of the kind, they just ask for an artifact deck

About equipment and souldbound I'm not gonna even bother since those interact badly with each other

I ain't saying MTG doesn't have its pretty share of parasitic mechanics, but even then, they are a lot better than HS parasitic mechanics, because Team 5 tends to push the shit out of stuff they think its underpowered

play hearthstone! :D

I don't care if the voting system is awful and Blizzard should never do it again, it's what we currently have in place. Vote right this fucking second so I can see what that big dumb panda nigger does at the end of the week. If you do not, you are personally cock-blocking me and I hate you for it.

>I 2-0'd two people in a tournament with it bruh

That literally doesn't mean anything

First play around 100 games in high ranked and show me the win percentage

Showing a small sample pool in a rng filled game like hearthstone doesn't mean shit

Nah

Noo

the most parasitic was probably Arcane, and its sad because I really loved it. They were afraid that it would be too strong (and they're right, you can have insane value over a game with cheap ones) so they made it quite pricey.

It's confirmed Shaman lego so he will be obviously trash to balance the game

I got 20% win rate vs. Shamans and 70% win rate vs. the rest.

The weapon, the amount of cheap taunts, the snowballing 1-cost and the amount of AoEs is ridiculous.

The sad thing is that Blizzard doesn't care. A fix wouldn't take any time or whatever but they don't care because "expansion is coming soon" and "rotation is coming soon".

They shouldn't get away with this shit.

r8

Because fuck you, that's why.

Why can't it attack?

Absolute trash, literally kills you when you play against freeze mage.

bolster and grimy goons

Why would i fill my board with shit that can't attack as warrior?
Insta lose against mages and pretty much anything that can hit your face with spells.

Arcane was pretty parasitic, but even then we have plenty of example of its cards showing in lists without other arcane cards, like desperate's ritual, goryo's vengeance and through the breach

But its awesome if you're playing cube and you get some arcane synergies going on

Anybody with a play a friend quest to share on EU?

I tried to bm and learned something today.

Is it normal for drug dealers to offer you packs?

Not to mention Miracle Rogue. Literally all they'd have to do is save a fan of knives before lethal.

Nigga you dumb

Ayyyyyy

At least its a pretty dope BM

I don't play WoW so this is going to be a stupid question.

But are goblins just smaller orcs in the way dwarves are basically small humans?

im very excited for my midrange hunter deck to get an upgrade

Goblins are jews of wow while orcs are just dumb brutes

So is that a no?

>chinks messed up again

Can they ever do anything on time? The same thing happened during the Whispers reveal period.

obviously you don't play it unless you have a minion on the board to keep a future slot open, or a way to sac one of the tokens on demand

>4 mana and 7/7 worth of stats

bravo

sup niggers

Darkshire Councilman likes this card

>These guys evolved from Murlocs
>They always look like they're one step away from tearing someone's ass wide open

so it's like the night elf -> troll split

the deepest lore

>Insta lose against mages

*Armor Up*

PISS ON MY FACE

Wasn't it more troll -> night elf? Like, they softened up.

Shakru is so unbelievably fucking bad and also boring that I can't imagine it wasn't done intentionally, although for what purpose I have no clue. Maybe they think Rogue is/will be strong anyway?

It's practically a 3 mana undercity huckster, extremely disappointing

The worst part is that its boring and does something a rare 2 drop already does

I don't mind bad cards if they are at least interesting, but holy shit, what were they thinking

So what

Answer this PLEASE.

Thunder Bluff Valiant = Good
Spirit Claws = Good
Maelstorm Portal = Good
Totem Golem = Good

Rest are shit.

Malygod rogue is OP in wild

What isnt OP in wild, even priest has an OP deck in it

hearthpwn

how does devolve work against Molten Giants?

I'm guessing you love bolster decks?

Same way evolve, it doesn't

Nice samefag

???

Why would anyone samefag that?

nah

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

NAME ONE CARD CUTER THAN THIS GIRL.

I don't think you're samefagging but why do people think posting a screenshot proves anything? I can inspect element and add (You)s to all the replies I want. It takes like 8 seconds. You aren't proving shit.

>I hope you like my invention!

Her hands are twice the size of her fucking head

superior goblin coming through

I'm too stupid to know how to do stuff like that user

easy

>It's practically a 3 mana undercity huckster, extremely disappointing
It's not just that.

It has a condition that makes it need to survive... so you put all your effort into making it survive, so you can get a positive outcome from his ability. You keep him alive for four turns, he gets you four cards! Which would be awesome if you couldn't do the EXACT same thing in ONE turn by just Brann and shadowstepping Swashburgler.

It makes you work so hard for fucking NOTHING.

And that is one element of why she is cute.

>The light does not discriminate.
What a slut. I bet she's fucked Murlocs before. They're all Paladins nowadays.

If you want to fuck literally my mother's cow, you aren't right in the head.

She's just so ugly. And her hair cannot compare to the beauty of my goblin cutie.

Am I crazy or does she look like she's drawn by Amanda Conner?

hello im a shitter who wants to start playing this game. how much do you have to invest to this game to have all the important cards ?

No matter what the price, its not worth it

run while you still can

Fly, you fool.

It's a dead game that, after achieving a new low in design, started diggind deeper.
Save yourself.
Run.
(Hundreds of bucks)

Don't play this disgusting piece of absolute shit game.

>CARD CUTER THAN THIS GIRL
The girl isn't the card.
It's the two bomb.

Too much. Far too much. Look at us. We used to be happy.

>You keep him alive for four turns, he gets you four cards! Which would be awesome if you couldn't do the EXACT same thing in ONE turn by just Brann and shadowstepping Swashburgler.
lmao this general is a joke

The girl is a member of a squad, who uses bombs.

Don't tell me you're going to defend Shaku man. Even the best case scenario with him is weak shit. You could spend all game trying to get all the cards from him that you could have easily got by fucking playing Burgle twice.

I'm not, your comparison was extremely retarded

I actually like this brawl. The only issue I have with it is that we have to be Valeera. But the summoning stone effect is fun. It's RNG, but the sort where you can still pull thorugh unlike some of the Randomonium iterations we've had.

I liked it a fucking lot more than last week's, for sure.

There was nothing retarded about it, the amount of effort you need to put to protect a three health Shaku for four turns to get four cards is fucking stupid when you can accomplish the same thing with a cheap combo. You end up spending more cards and mana making sure Shaku doesn't fucking die than you would just playing the three cards that get you the same amount of cards for four mana.

But it is OP, I just keep getting matched against greedy N'zoth decks

jones is cute! CUTE!

The only other general I've been to that so adamantly tried to convince new people to not get into it was starbound general back when it was an even bigger mess of unfulfilled promises