/4ccg/ - Modern Art Masterpiece Edition

Previous Thread: >Main Page:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you need to read:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/D24CZBxp (Now with Cup Discord Link)

>Where can I watch the cup
Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Previous Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Upcoming Invitationals
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7
implyingrigged.info/wiki//int/ertoto_Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Moeshit_Cup_2
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Test_Cup_V_17

>PES 17 Info
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously
Lear posting
PMB whining
And very little else

benis

sineb

benis

Learbis

>chinashit

benis

Friendlies signup page when?

Which friendlies do you mean?

benis.

rude

Can we get some homuhomu in here?

Is Homura named after Homer the ancient author in refference to undergoing trials like Greek heros?

Why was she cucked by the writers?
Do they hate her?
ALso when's the next mudoku?

That scene was less violent in the manga.

So when are we sacking Lear?

>we
What position you play m8?

/4ccg/ falseflag AND shitposter, the only position that matters here aside from #toplads

So horsefucker?

Never. Lear will serve until he decides he is done, at which time he'll choose a successor, same as every transition before.

You need to be have a /merit/ membership besides being a falseflagger, shitposter or #toplad to even have a resemblance of vote. Sorry lad, it just isn't happening.

yes

Oh man
You mean I've been collecting all those (You)s for nothing? Dang it.

When was the precise moment you started hating PMB, /4ccg/? He used to be the good horsefucker around these parts, but now everyone hates his guts.

>Sweden

FUCK OFF /U/

Have we ever seen an actual word coming from any of the /merit/ members? Lear keeps claiming that they all support them and want him to stay, but can we trust him on that? Maybe they don't give a fuck or read /4ccg/, or maybe they have no spine to stand against him to avoid the boot?

Aside from the forced Orbital stadium is there anything wrong with Lear?

Did you see the fetus?

Lear would have to do a lot worse than regularly piss off /4ccg/ for /merit/ to consider sacking him.

honestly between sweden treating the opposition attack like somalis and DESIGNATED shitting the bed it's no wonder /int/ struggles on defense

I think the turn around was when he streamed the fetus
and then in summer 16 when he was rigging /mlp/ for final boss match because of wild accusations of rig
Mostly the fetus though tbdesu

The only reason Lear streamed the Fetus is because all of the backup streamers that were lined up in case Kekkels couldn't stream dropped the ball.

I saw all matches were /co/ got btfo and the last one, what went wrong?

>his managerial career
>his trainwrecks of streaming (boolsheet and Autumn fetus)
>letting Ved stream Winter friendlies
>A FUCKING LEAF

What made /drw/ /ghost/ and /eeee/ good?

>boolsheet
That was actually streamed just fine
The fetus went bad somehow though

Boolsheet under Lear went OK enough.

>A fucking leaf
I wonder if he knows Lee.

That reminds me, /drw/ was the hat pick for the No Bully Bowl

>What made /drw/ /ghost/ and /eeee/ good?

How were they put together?

Is that actually him? I am aware they finally doxxed him but I didn't know we had photos.

It's hard for me to believe that's it. I remember that fetus and by and large people seemed to enjoy it. I don't remember a mutiny in the chat or anything inflammatory here at the time. Since then, I've heard people complain about him bullying some of the teams that played out joking about even having a fetus, but there wasn't an outcry at the time. Makes me think the outrage is a meme and there must be another reason.

It started crap and then hit better.

Also Lear's computer was hit with some bizzare audio malfunctions during the Babby qualifiers in addition to PES glitching.

everyone was too mad at hessen at the time to complain

Are you talking about PMB or Lear?

yup, funnily the full version has twilight sparkle on it, he was at a convention featuring tara strong.

Well he's a horsefucker so keep in mind some people are just waiting for an excuse to hate him.
There was a little bit of butthurt over him making banter that fetus teams are shit and do not matter, because they can dish it out but can't take it.
And then apparently there was the whole Lear vs PMB drama which I know fuck all about, but at that point iirc /4ccg/ hated PMB already

There are more legit reasons to hate Lear than just being an incompetent streamer, sadly.

The uncropped version is better, there's a pony in it.

Well they got second place. Guess even the hat can't account for glitches.

>I remember that fetus and by and large people seemed to enjoy it.
It never was because of PMB, but Hessen nearly rigged out the /v/ train before it even began rolling and was generally awful when he streamed a day of fetus so it was a tiny improvement at the time

Not even surprised by it, the longer you stare into the abyss etc.
It was fairly obvious he was basically a brony in denial with his vast knowledge of anything show related

>bully horsefuckers 24/7
>horsefucker gets to stream
>horsefucker bullies zero-market fetus teams
>user mercs turn on horsefucker

It all makes sense.

>/u/ Edition
GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT DYKES

I think Lear is a pretty good commissioner and there is no one better to replace him.

#bringbackGB

I rigged it. Deal with it.

Well yeah I can't be a tyrant, that's kind of obvious for a lot of reasons.

I dunno, I forget what this is even about at this point.

Oh no can you imagine a world where Ved hadn't made an intro for a year, we'd be in ruins.

I asked. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's both. It was done in Autumn because it was a fun thing in that instance. I can't see it being done every Cup because it was a very special set of circumstances that lead to it happening. It could happen again in the future or it could not but that's something to be decided individually and in the case of Winter I don't see it as a good idea.

Soon as I get the confirmation from Ved on the dates.

No, was I good?

That's a bonus at this point.

Hey man Boolsheet turned out okay.

Are you alright? Do you need help?

#bringbackGracin

#Sack/u/

holy fucking shit dude

>Soon as I get the confirmation from Ved on the dates.
So you delayed some invitationals and still don't have the comfirmed dates by Ved?
What could pawsibly go wrong?

>I can't see it being done every Cup because it was a very special set of circumstances that lead to it happening. It could happen again in the future or it could not but that's something to be decided individually and in the case of Winter I don't see it as a good idea.
>there's no double standard lads
>still doesn't have the balls to say that Winter will be on Konami because pony
You should be a professional politican 2bh

>It's both
This is why people are pissed. Everybody should be eligible for a perk or nobody should be.

It's not really that, he was there for some Doom VA, and the pony is a coincidence, but it's a hilarious thought to taunt him with.
That says now that he's been doxed, you'd expect him to stop, instead he actually increased activity and even started posting barneyshit on facebook..

Well right now it's basically confirmed as we've gone over the weekends in question I just want the words from Ved that "these specific dates are correct and I am committing completely to streaming them." It's a bit of a formality but I'm not going to leave him out of the planning.

And I disagree. I don't see doing something once as forcing us to do it every time. It's a good idea at one point, and less so another.

>I don't see doing something once as forcing us to do it every time
That's one issue. The other is deciding /mlp/ can't ever get the same treatment. "It was a one time only thing... but even if it wasn't, I still would block /mlp/ because fuck them /4ccg/ wouldn't like it." You still can't see why that's favoritism and why it's bugging people?

>do something once with x reasoning
>expecting it to happen again with the same reasoning is silly
Just say Winter is not happening because /mlp/, jeez. It's not that hard. We all know what you mean by all this tiptoeing around it, just fucking say it.

>It's a good idea at one point, and less so another.
Hey, let's feature /pol/ stadium for third place pitch! I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, is it?

Only if you link to CNN

user just because Lear is forcing a stadium for the knockouts because he likes it, while acknowledging that others won't get that privilege doesn't mean it's favouritism or bias, stop acting dumb, what are you, a fucking brony?

Nigga how?

So is Lrr to Lear how Bors is to Boris?

>being AB/pol/
>being mentally ill

No I definitely can see why people wouldn't like it, I just think they're wrong. I disagree with them and when it comes down to it /merit/ and /aesco/ will weigh in about where they stand and that'll be that. I'm being non-committal to what exactly /mlp/ will get because Winter is far away and I don't know what the aesthetics people want to do or are capable of, I'm just not promising them exactly what /m/ got for a few reasons as /mlp/ is very different in the Cup compared to /m/.

But the situation in Winter is different so approaching it the exact same isn't correct as I see it. If you understand what I'm saying then I don't see a reason to change it.

Nobody cared when CIA Meemorial was used in a similar context as /m/'s stadium. Hell I'd even forgotten about that until Sou reminded me earlier.

Can you give me a bullet list of what these circumstances were and how they came together to create a situation where the action taken was more appropriate then it would normally be?

Thank you.

I dunno. I changed the bits or something.

1) orbital ring is fucking sweet
t. lear

What do you think of the perposal of having a joint US/Canadian coast guard?

Why the egg, Karen and Tsukihi?

Ask Pavel

Who made the Mami ball? Did they loot an existing 3D resource or create it whole cloth?

You really should pursue a career in politics with all that dodging.

Okay.
>cool and impressive stadium
>non-divisive team that is generally liked
>team isn't competing in the tournament
That's pretty much it. Every Cup the host gets a different level of representation and that varies a lot, in this case, I thought using Orbital Ring would be a neat idea.

Now you're getting it.

This is the first I've heard of it so I don't know enough to say but allowing an institution of another sovereign nation jurisdiction in my country doesn't sit right with me.

Yes.

No idea, probably from an existing asset.

When will wallpaper teams be great again?

>Okay.
>>cool and impressive stadium
>>non-divisive team that is generally liked
>>team isn't competing in the tournament
>That's pretty much it. Every Cup the host gets a different level of representation and that varies a lot, in this case, I thought using Orbital Ring would be a neat idea.

Makes sense to me. Thank you.

when Carma is forced to manage or sockpuppet /wg/

>again

There was a point in time in which /wg/ were the best team of all time

There's nothing wrong with having the host team host the final matches instead of Konami.

>cool and impressive stadium
That's really a matter of point of view. Do you consider the /mlp/ stadium not that?
>non-divisive team that is generally liked
Again, matter of point of view, does that mean /a/ and /sp/ get excluded too, or is it JUST /mlp/? Gets some fucking balls and say it man for fuck sake.
>team isn't competing in the tournament
That one I could get, why not start with that??

What would we need for a Borisb Owl besides /block/, /hr/, Dark Boris refs, that pitch with a picture of Boris in a jacket pointing, and the man himself commentating?

>implying Canada is a sovereign nation

Why would you do that to Esfores?

theyll be fine

>I dunno, I forget what this is even about at this point.
Oh come on Lear.
Since you don't want board representation via pitch or third place match, why not do it with the ball, since /mlp/ has two of them. Or is that still too much representation for you?

>>non-divisive team that is generally liked
>Again, matter of point of view, does that mean /a/ and /sp/ get excluded too, or is it JUST /mlp/? Gets some fucking balls and say it man for fuck sake

The drama around /sp/ and /a/ is rather less negative and the salt it generates is more likely to be enjoyed by people who are not fans of /sp/ or /a/ then the salt generated by /mlp/ related things is likely to be generated by people who are not fans of /mlp/.

>personal preference
>a claim backed up by 4ccg shitposting
>a legit requirement
Well at least we got one out of three, so we're moving somewhere.

What the difference between merging and sockpuppeting?