Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #883

artbook edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, and the Klub17 (search on /t/), have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

squeez-soft.jp/soft/h_eapp/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=903611
ninetail.
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=917386
digination-dmm.com/azurite/shinso/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=916833
illusion.jp/preview/honeyex/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932124
lilith-soft.com/black/product71/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=936856
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932123
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
miconisomi.xii.jp/rinkan/
mega.nz/#!fh9zDSqR!yi6XiCN1bsgxF0_fzOpxRNGhEiBL9XlLI18uXBRJgxY
mega.nz/#!HZVmXJCY!7CJfZeaUz4FL1DTjLiMhhLCkV8K77HbdJ6F1ARjyvoI
illusion.jp/preview/honey/index.php
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=910575
illusioncards.booru.org/
pastebin.com/wNfFC17w
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2122523
bishop.gr.jp/products/chikando/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=911225
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2133933
cyberworks.jp/tink/eijinsou/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=903624
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2160095
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/pp003/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=922929
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
mega.nz/#F!axdzjQIS!IO-37G0I1VORxANkj5NNow
pastebin.com/va3qWhaQ
squeez-soft.jp/soft/h_eapp/count/count01_large.jpg
squeez-soft.jp/soft/h_eapp/media/verka_n01.mp3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0fA5BYxuT5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Games pending release:

>[SQUEEZ] 炎の孕ませおっぱいエロアプリ学園 - 2016/11/25
squeez-soft.jp/soft/h_eapp/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=903611

>[dualtail] Venus Blood -RAGNAROK - 2016/12/16
ninetail. tk/td13/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=917386

>[Azurite](Liar-soft×シルキーズプラス) シンソウノイズ~受信探偵の事件簿~ - 2016/12/22
digination-dmm.com/azurite/shinso/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=916833

>[ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト 性格追加パック -活発- - 2016/12/22
illusion.jp/preview/honeyex/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932124

>[Black Lilith] 僕のエルフお姉さん - 2016/12/23
lilith-soft.com/black/product71/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=936856

>[ALICESOFT] は~とふるママン - 2017/01/27
www.alicesoft.com/heartfulmaman
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932123

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.3 - 2017/01/27
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/

>[miconisomi] 奉課後輪姦中毒 (ほうかごりんかんちゅうどく) - 2016
miconisomi.xii.jp/rinkan/
Trial: mega.nz/#!fh9zDSqR!yi6XiCN1bsgxF0_fzOpxRNGhEiBL9XlLI18uXBRJgxY
Uncensor: mega.nz/#!HZVmXJCY!7CJfZeaUz4FL1DTjLiMhhLCkV8K77HbdJ6F1ARjyvoI

Games recently released:

>[ILLUSION] ハニーセレクト - 2016/09/09
illusion.jp/preview/honey/index.php
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=910575
Booru: illusioncards.booru.org/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/wNfFC17w
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2122523

>[BISHOP] 修羅の痴漢道 - 2016/09/23
bishop.gr.jp/products/chikando/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=911225
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2133933

>[TinkerBell] 影人葬 - 2016/10/28
cyberworks.jp/tink/eijinsou/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=903624
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2160095

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2 キャラクターパック 健康的でスポーティなボクっ娘 - 2016/10/28
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/pp003/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=922929
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX

Spidermaid~

Spidermaid~

Does whatever a Spidermaid does~

Is that new miconisomi game the new "never ever"?

first for we appreciate you artbook user.

Yes
>still no release date
>no updates
>bug fixing
>"maybe this year"

HOLD ME

WHATEVER LIES BEYOND THIS MORNING

It'll happen someday. And when it does, many a man will enjoy the fruits of their patience. Until then, I don't know what else to do.

I might be slow on this one but I just realized that Asagi and Sakura are basically just Kagami's spin on Nami and Robin from his old days as Utility Pole Spirit.

Asagi is more of Taki from Soulcalibur and Sakura is more Seras Integra from Hellsing. Oboro is pretty obviously inspired by Haman Karn of Zeta Gundam fame.

Nice bug. Sasuga dualtail

what gaemu is this tho

ded series

Didn't a new one come out like three or four months ago

It didn't have any pregnancy though, so it was pretty disappointing

thanks, found it

Hello /hgg/, I need your help. I'm trying to remember the name of a game that came out early last year if I remember correctly. You played as an adventurer who died trying to fight the demon king(female), only to be brought back to life and join forces with the same demon king. After getting your own sex slave, you can then go about doing jobs and leading your own party of monsters fighting against adventurers in the various dungeons.

BB

Bunny Black. It's a series.

Awesome, thank you very much

ded

Just like that game. Heh.

I guess they never thought someone would loot that many item drops.

Well the bug is getting that many drops to begin with. The Treasure Hunt titles are bugged

>trying out a bunch of h-games (despite 99% of them being garbage)
>see this
kek. which one of you faggots made this?

Ohh, i haven't played any VB titles except for empire so i don't know this Treasure Hunt thing. I'm learning from the tutorial in the trial in preparation for Ragnarok though. Is there a way to check the numbers or specific effects for passive skills? For now, I'm assuming the numbers mean % chance to occur and there is no explanation for each passive skill. It's simply read as is.

They're releasing a new version of the trial that comes with a help button you can press that'll give you an explanation of what each passive skill does. It'll be in the main game too of course. In the current trial the only way you can see their function as far as I know is while in battle which is pretty inconvenient if you're not already familiar with the series.

The numbers depends on the skill. It's either the power of the skill or the chance of activation. Like you'll have "Healing Skill 5" and "Healing Skill 10". 10 will heal twice as much(the exact amount it heals is some formula based on the unit's intelligence stat and their current HP) same goes for damage skills and the like. Other times you have "Parry 30" or "Evade 60" which means those skills have a 30% chance and 60% chance to activate.

y u delete

Yeah, you're right. I kind of realize that too late and deleted post to not appear silly. I wondered why a barrier of 3 gives 156 even if i send the one unit alone. I ended up hovering over her and saw the info.

aim for the chinpo

Update for Sybaris AIO:

MEGA Folder:
mega.nz/#F!axdzjQIS!IO-37G0I1VORxANkj5NNow

Changelog for Sybaris AIO [161124]:
. Added CM3D2.PngPlacement.plugin
. Update for CM3D2.CameraUtility.Plugin
. Update for CM3D2.EditMenuUtility.Plugin
. Update for CM3D2.PostEffect.plugin
. Update for CM3D2.ScreenShotPlus.Plugin
. Update for CM3D2.TexAnimator.Plugin
. Update for CM3D2.YotogiUtil.plugin
. Update for body_analkupa

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/va3qWhaQ

hope this helps

What happens when you marry a meido? Does the regular dialogue change?

I want me a nigress; A large black beauty. Which of the new Illusion games from this year would be best suited for this?

>Play ACT game
>It's bad
I've seen but one exception. Sonic, Mario, and the entire Streets of Rage cast are old enough to drink, yet people don't learn from them.

>Asking a question which has literally only 1 answer

Thank you.

Are these plugins for Unity5 only?

AA3

yes

How would a sonic h sidescroller even work?

thx as always

we mantis maids now.

maid calls you anata instead of goshujinsama, but no major change really.

>Ragnarok is a Unity game

Can you texthook Unity? I mean, I know its just the SLG demo and all, but I'm more asking about whther I need to care about the actual release. Hypno was great fun but I could actually sort-of read what they were saying with TA.

As far as I know, nope.

Pretty sure people managed to hook the last GoD game.

You can but the text hooks are a mess. There's like a different text string for narration and each character and shit and it ends up with like 20 text strings

There's a chiitrans version that hooks it properly, or at least I remember reading something like that in the GoD2 thread from A-S.

MAX jewing action. you could actually get that unit in trial? Not that I tried to get too much units as decided to wait till full game to go full autist

shouldn't have looked those icons at the end...

Has anyone done a lamia, centaur, harpy, or even a motherfucking dullahan yet?

MY ZURIFU
V IS FOR VERUKA
V IS FOR VICTORY
V IS FOR V-CUP
I FUCKING LOVE PASTIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
squeez-soft.jp/soft/h_eapp/count/count01_large.jpg

>shouldn't have looked those icons at the end...

Well fuck, now you made me looked too.

I already hate you just for implying that the icons on the end have some sort of plot implications after I already resisted the urge to look at it myself

large indeed

>look at those icons
>selective memory prevents me from remembering them
I know I'll get spoiled as soon as it gets released anyway.

But seriously though, if it turns out to be what I was expecting might happen but wanted to find out in the game itself Goddess(es) from Frontier returning then I am personally coming over and kicking your ass for making me assume that from your comment.

You can't hide from me. I may not know where your house is but I do know what country you live in and I will find you eventually

They're quite possibly just clear rewards. There again, Hypno had a patch that added everyone all the way back to Abyss, plus Jill from Empire. That was fun, so the more the merrier.

>They saved Russian titties for the last day.

They know the fan favourite well, huh.

WHO CARES. THEY WERE MOSTLY USELESS ANYWAY.

We are actually missing this buttgoddess.
They all look nice bodywise, I dont get that one user complaining about muh tits: good legs, good hips, good asses, etc

>Is pronounced "Veruka" in japanese.
>Potentially actually pronounced "Belka" in russian.
>On Squeeze's site their link version of her name is "Verka." (squeez-soft.jp/soft/h_eapp/media/verka_n01.mp3)

I don't know what this woman's name actually is anymore.

Those aside, there are also spoilers for the 凶 forms too.

>Even this filename as it spelled as "Veruka" from their site, even though the name on the logo reads different.

Fuck it.

She reminds me of that one chick from idolmaster cinderella girls.

Well I call her Veruka since Im no moonwalker so I go by the filenames.
Veru/Belka-chang sounds like cute shortname for me.

So how much paizuri and breastplay is it gonna have?

And this girl looks like Kasumigaoka Utaha. Are they all rip offs of heroines from a bunch of anime, novels, manga, and games?

PERFECT
E
R
F
E
C
T

She is both a reference to her (Anya) and Ace Combat.

She is reserved for launch day. There is still one slot on the countdown page.

>saving the best for last

True, but let's be honest. You know what the face is going to look like anyway. It's like the normal one with an axemurder grin and darker colors.

By the way, where did this pic come from?
There's so little VB artwork.

You should check the twitter sometime.

Just follow Onis, Gentas, Keimarus and the mascots twitters, they often post thing or retweets of some rare VB art. Mainly Oni though as he also posts Tsukis doodles too, but the others are good to follow if you want to know whats going on with them

I think I'm going to cry. Please don't be bad.

Figured I play through Frontier again to get ready for Ragnarok.

I realized that part of the reason why the game is disappointing is because it actually sets up a pretty interesting plot in the beginning. You have the protagonist being the weakest of the bunch who's treated like absolute shit by all the strongest candidates so his idea is to utilize wits instead of brute force to one-up the others all for the sake of getting revenge on the man who destroyed his family. It makes you want to root for him to show those mother fuckers who's boss.

Plus the protagonist is named Loki so you're like, well, he's going to be a smart trickster badass because that's what's associated with the name.

Then you actually play further and man... did they fuck that up. 90% of the time Loki just comes across as a small-fry blow-hard that ends up fucking up or failing in his plans and in the end he just relies on brute force with his plot device key. There's not even any catharsis in regards to his position to the other successors since he never really accomplishes anything on his own power and his much more competent brother basically steals the glory.

It's funny because Fried in Empire probably ended up using more successful strategy than Loki and for the most part that game didn't even try to play up his strategic prowess.

Whats the site I search for downloads from dlsite without paying? I swear ive bookmarked it like 8 times and can never find it

Um, sukebei nyaa? Mikocon? eyny?

it was the first one and i found it, thanks

Makes you wonder why they chose Frontier to make sequel off. It was such a disapointment compared to rest. Guess it was easiest to make one and the meme-factor

It was because the writer of Frontier is the one who came to Keimaru with the idea of the sequel because it's what he wanted to do.

Keimaru isn't just going to be like 'no fuck you'

Have the mod
now how the fuck do I install it?

Is the honey select db dead?

the fuck is a sukebei nyaa

I figured, I just loathe twitter.

>he doesn't know

Which gaymu?

Read the thread.

I've amways maintained that Frontier was the absolute nadir of the series when it came to writing, and if I'm being honest, I didn't really pick up on anything you mentioned as flaws. there were plenty of others to keep my attention. This is their own fault though, they took surveys and people wanted less focus on the writing. This is why the one-on-one duels get so lame later in the series. Compare the battles in Abyss, which are all quite thoughtfully-done, to Gaia, where basically the only one with any depth is the elf-kid vs. the shieldmaiden. By Hypno, it's just whatever, see Noel vs. Tetra.

I guess at least they took note that listening to the fans was like putting your face close to an anus and inhaling deeply, because Gaia was a lot better. Frontier was a serious phone-in.

But I can't read.

She's the childhood friend main heroine, what do you expect?

>they took surveys and people wanted less focus on the writing. This is why the one-on-one duels get so lame later in the series

Man really

One of the biggest letdowns for me in the series starting from Frontier were the shittier battle scenes. I always wondered what the hell happened and wished they'd make a come back in that category since I haven't really felt any of the battle scenes to be engrossing since Abyss.

Tell me about it. I was all set for a big tense duel with Noel and Tetra but no, bam, done. total letdown.

I mean, that's just one aspect of it though. In Abyss, everyone with a name is connected to the main plot subsequent to their introduction. In Hypno? Even Noel isn't relevent, she's just there for comic relief and buttshots. The maous only basically appear in their own chapter. Partly this is caused by too much cast, but that's no excuse.

At least we got more comedy.

On a side note, apparently people have actually utilized this bug to get rank 14 equipment to drop in the demo lol

youtube.com/watch?v=0fA5BYxuT5A

>accessory with dimension slashing

Now if they'd only make armor slots not shit, everything would be useful.

Assuming you're just talking about the regular armor and not the robes and beast armor(since I recall some of those being useful) I always kind of figured that the regular armor is kind just treated as the "dud" type since it's probably the most common 2nd slot for every unit. Whenever a unit has something else for the 2nd slot I always considered it an advantage for it

Yeah its such a shame the fights become so dull.

I think did mention in past that Abyss was easier to write because it was linear, and making the game so that you can choose the order to go in and having corrupted form made thing hard to manage.

Honestly I wish they'd go back and make the cast bit smaller and more focused. But guess people except huge casts now. I wonder what people put always in those surveys, guess I drop my ideas in the next one not that one opinion matter much.

>Honestly I wish they'd go back and make the cast bit smaller and more focused.
Isn't that basically what they doing with Ragnarok? I mean the number is significantly smaller compared to Gaia and Hypno.