Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

>Previously on /tosg/:

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=737

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Karga)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)>Previously on /tosg/: →

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=737

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Karga)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212244477.1323354351.1a233141557a.1f233848516575.11243a4a55
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ry-wk544z3NJ0RGjAUKzE_3BADKUzb3Us6JdlB73vAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dr. Pedopantsu, I'm omawari-san.

i fucked up the post
i'm sorry

>Ohayou (Karga)
Negro please

First for queue for gvg nerds

its ok you did what no one else was willing to do

Girls with glasses are shit

No matches for you today either crimson dog

A monkey like you wouldn't understand such a refined taste.

"Defend" this game.

>no portium drops after soloing crystal mines three times

I can't even if i want ;-;

let it die, let me die

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212244477.1323354351.1a233141557a.1f233848516575.11243a4a55

THIS IS THE PHOENIX BUILD

>PYROMANCER 2

the power of the flames, user. FIRE! POWERED BY THE AGNI NECKLACE, PYRO 2 IS THE STRONGEST DPS WIZAR EVER, ASL ONG AS YOU HAVE MATK TO BYPASS MOBS MDEF, OF COURSE. WORK ON THAT WINDIA ROD, FAGGOT, AND BURN EVERYTHING

>PSYCHOKINO 3

TELEKINETIC POWER, GIRL. LIFT STUFF, LOCK STUFF, STUN STUFF WHILE THEY BURN AT THE SAME TIME! FIRE BALL FIREBALL FLAME GROUND -> GRAVITY POLE/PP! DECENT DPS AS WELL AND FIX EVERY PROBLEM PYROMANCER FACES (RUNNING AROUND AND JUMPING FROM MONSTERS). THERE'S THE PP FIREBALL COMBO BUT IT SUX WITHOUT A WALL BUT IT'S LITERALLY THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO WITH A PP. PP DOES FUCKING 30 HITS WITH A GOOD BASE DAMAGE, POLE DOES 20 AND RAISE LASTS FOR YEARS.

>LINKER 2

MORE PSYCHIC COSMIC STUFF. LINKER + PYRO HAS BEEN A GREAT COMBINATION SINCE DAY 1, BUT NOW WE TAKE IT EVEN FURTHER COMBOING WITH OUR PSYCHIC POWER OF CCS AND DPS, WHIL EVERYTHING SHARE THE PAIN FROM THE FLAMES TWICE!

WHY THE FUCK YOU DON'T HAVE A PHOENIX WIZARD?

>queue for tbl match
>8 out of the 10 players don't make it

imc plz

Pay your fucking bills. You're already milking the gambling addicts.

Don't you rike ezy wins user kun?

>capeshit

Can you go die of AIDS you dick sucking faggot?

pshh, nothing personnel...kid

>no linker until 225
>on a pyro
you'll kill urself

>no Wiz2
>on a kino3
u'll kill u'rself

To the user in the past thread who wanted Crossguard + Punish combo in webm form from me, here you go. I also put in parts that showcase why I don't use this combo often at all (same reason Fencers don't) but whatever, here you go bro.

Jesus Christ. Too bad STR isn't viable, since it makes crossguard much better.

absolute fun!
thanks.
also, you can make the combo reliable by removing your shoes~

t. highlander fencer.

Procs every one gorrillion times for one gorillion damage

One STR is one block. It's not much at all. Crossguard at level 330 is without any STR like 1.3k block rate (mine in the webm is around 1.2k, scales with your character level times two or three if I recall right). As you can see in the webm though, it lasts only a few seconds (that we don't see the duration) and it feels like a hidden channeling effect which can get you stuck in place and is hard to even utilize.

In PvP using Crossguard on people roots them in place. Good luck pulling that off with desyncing stealth archers though.

nah. I played kino 3 too much and it's a blast. Gravity pole alone carry you to r7. Fireball too. Even psychic pressure is enough to carry you to r7. really. You don't need surespell.

r1 to r5 can be done with 5hammer autos with enchant fire sacrament cafrisun so fast that it's not even a issue lol

Punish without using crossguard deals insane already, he just specifically wanted to see it used with Crossguard.

does punish work on bosses?

Yes and no.

Can you knock down bosses? If so yes. if not, no.

However if there's mobs around the boss, then yes. The shockwave will hit the boss too.

>8 games in a row stuck in the loading screen
>went from top 5 to swaaz mmr

thanks, kim

>shitposting about swaaz
>prob cant even 1vs1 me
hey faget, look my ranks up before >implying
pretty sure youre more shit than me

I miss halloween event exp.

didn't mean to quote someone with that.

Futureproof is recruiting new members. We accept everyone, regardless of level, build, or game experience. The only requirement is that you must be an active poster and/or lurker here in /tosg/. Whisper Lolipan.

I'll be online for the next hour or so.

Christmas event soon hehehe

Remember to stock up on gacha hats to resell them for medals.

STOP IGNORING ME INGAME AND GIVE ME MY TP YOU JEW FUCK

is maybe someone selling a cheap Token?

Highlanders are sluts.

It's funny my Doppel has insane difficulty with this quest but hey, Pardoner m.def, Didel Tower Shield (can't use this on Doppel), full Rhevisan etc. and these faggots only hit 4k. Physical attacks they did hit me 10k though, despite having 1.2k defense with a shield on.

I don't know even if I pass this gear to my Doppel if he can survive these two though. If he could survive just long enough to get cyclones and other skills off I could burst them down. I was close to dying with this pardoner even with all this m.def, phys def, revive's, heals, safety zones and gear. Lot of running around in circles waiting for cooldowns.

I guess this really is Tree of Cleric. :^)

Or Tree of Whales. :^)

inb4
>I DID IT ON MY MAGE NO PROBLEM FUCK OFF CEEELCUNT, RETARD, AND I'M SURE THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT I'M A RANGED CHARACTER WITH AOE THAT I CAN LEAVE BEHIND ME WHILE I RUN AROUND IN WHALE GEAR AND FULL CON MINIGAME BUILD, AND THAT THESE MOBS ARE 100% WEAK TO MAGIC FAGGOT STFU GIT GUD IMPLYING IT'S HARD

or

>MY MOURNMILLO HAD NO ISSUES I SAT INFRONT OF THEM AND HEADBUTTED THESE GHOST ELEMENT MOBS 50 MILLION DAMUGE DESPITE GHOST ELEMENT MAKING ALL PHYSICAL DEAL 50% LESS DAMAGE, SLITHERING MADE THEM INTO PUSSIES! JUST ROLL RODELERO FOR SLITHURING MEME'S FAGGOT UNSUBSCRIBED AND REPORTED IN HOPES YOU GET BANNED UNNNGH

Joking aside, I wish I could make safety wall into a skill scroll and pass it onto my main. That would be enough. Maybe in the future? Maybe. I can dream.

did it on my fencer solo. it was easy but take some time. forget tanking his physical attacks, manual dodge everything and stack up on cloth + mdef to mitigame the unavoidable magic they do sometimes (or when you fuck up). doppel is harder because they don't have a good hit and run as the others

I DID IT ON MY MAGE NO PROBLEM FUCK OFF CEEELCUNT, RETARD, AND I'M SURE THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT I'M A RANGED CHARACTER WITH AOE THAT I CAN LEAVE BEHIND ME WHILE I RUN AROUND... AND THAT THESE MOBS ARE 100% WEAK TO MAGIC FAGGOT STFU GIT GUD IMPLYING IT'S HARD

LOLIPAN?

>tfw Ceelcunt is on Fedimian and not on Klaipeda

feels bad

answer me ingame i wanna join adsdsufyj

Being a character that can't use a shield is a massive disadvantage for mdef.

But Doppel can use shield. One handed sword + shield, cyclone works with any weapon and you have your barb/hl skills to use. switch to two handed when needed you just need to gitgud
but the truth is: you can't transcend two weapons to decent levels at the same time

transcendence ruined the game

I raped them both at the same time with my spider dick

I could've asked a friend to help me but I left the quest undone so I can see if it's possible later on. The biggest issue is of course that Doppels Cyclone leaves you slowed and unable to do anything. Goal is to do the quest self buffed one day. Tried it only 2 times and got OHKO'd because I was level 280 with no gear. I just found it hilarious a cleric with trash tier gear had no issues.

>use a shield on Thaum C3
>+500 mdef/physdef

cool

no one answers when i want to join a guild you guys are MEAN

what guild?

Too bad it doesn't give it to classes who don't use shield. Bow, 2H sword users get nothing and dagger/pistol users only get evasion. It will be a great buff later on when it scales with INT though.

FP

Dagger/Pistol users get phys/magic attack, bow and 2h sword get evasion.

Pistol doesn't get phys/magic attack, only dagger does

how strong is inquis on a scale of 1-10

>Invincible GvG tower and stuck in this match for 15 minutes

Depends on what other cirlces you have.
By itself (no memes like oracle/kabba/diev) it's average. Just good enough to compete with other r8 classes.

Good. Keep FreeTiPi occupied so Diamond dogs can't cheese their way up.

it's not as good as people think

They will just crash the gvg channel with hook64 if they need to

is this game good for ERP & what is sluttiest build?

This game is so fucking trash.
GvG towers are bugged.
Diamond matches with their alt guild, FleeTiPi and FleeTipi lets their only player die over and over so Diamond can win.
Then FleeTipi matches with Alpha and just character selects out instantly, and no kills/no tower damage = both teams lost and they both lose points.
FleeTipi can just keep queuing and make Guilds lose points for free.

Ah, the classic Diamond abuses GvG matchfixing again!

Never gets old.

If FleeTiPi logs off from the GvG match and both teams do 0 kill and cannot kill tower its a loss for both sides. Diamond ranks up either way.

Is this really what's happening right now? That's a new level of scumbaggery.

FleeTiPi is just queueing repeatedly now, because whoever they can match against, they can just have their player character select out, so they both lose. Since FleeTiPi is an alt guild, even if they lose, it doesn't matter, but their opponent gets fucked. Alpha just got fucked, and if anyone else is queuing, and queues against FleeTiPi, they'll also get fucked.

Did you really expect anything less from klaipeda's resident hacker guild?

Come on crimson dogs kills those diamond dogs and become the top dog of klaipedo

Diamond is turning up to be worse than Kirito and Desu at this point.

Full Rhevisan and without using my Pardoner's 460 m.def buff. With the buff they hit like 300 damage. Pixel of Death is physical, so it still can melt you, but Stone Shield giving me 1100 block kind of negates that. Oh and safety wall helps. Oh and Malleus helps to silence them forever.

God fucking damnit this is making me depressed just how easy it is compared to other characters.

My Gear is Grynas 3 pieces and with Wind Runner Boots with 3x level 6 Blue Gems (180 m.def). Nothing amazing. One of my Rhevisan rings got a +14 m.def awakening, that's about it.

Diamond is mostly people who left desu or were kicked from it by kirito. You can't make this shit up.

Lol guilds can literally get one kill, then have everyone character select out right now. Because they'll have the kill lead, and guild towers can't be damaged

>smooth crotch
Either she's 12 or not a real highlander

No

I define this artstyle as "squishy"

Thighlanders are the original lewd class of this game, never forget.

This is why we needed Clover and Database.

part 2

I got killed on the quest with 9 mage mobs, even if I can reduce their magic damage their poles destroy your anus. Will try again later.

Pop a barrier scroll

Get rekt you bug abusing scumbags.

>One of my Rhevisan rings got a +14 m.def awakening
Can you show it?

What exactly happens when you try to attack the tower?

I remembered wrong. It's just 11. The other ring got a +7 fire resist though.

Guys, does wugu2fwee3 work?

you're scaring me user

a2 hunter 2 wugu 2 fwee 3 can be a 2vs2 beast

Okay. Thanks.

The maximum the bracelet should have been able to get is 13(?) so I was wondering if it was higher than thought before, like how HP recovery is.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ry-wk544z3NJ0RGjAUKzE_3BADKUzb3Us6JdlB73vAg
It's probably out of date but no one has any updated one, and it seems correct except when it comes to the regen stats.

Biggu Kuroi Kokku daaaai~ suki dess!

>A necklace

Uhmmmmm

was meant for

How can kim keep getting away with this ;-;

but I already have a a2hunter2scout1fwee1musk2 on the works. Retrieve into snipe and all.

???

Speaking of that though, I got this amazing awakening on it.

stupid kimcow

The bracelets have the same flavor text that say "A necklace" instead of calling them bracelets.