/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Beer Edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>5.14 (LIVE)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0514/

>5.15 (PT)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/publictest-515/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Missouri:
800K free xp estimated

>German DDs and IJN DD rework:
Possible with 5.15

>Mostly updated guide:
pastebin.com/tfYw51Rr

way back thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tfYw51Rr
youtube.com/watch?v=PECQZfA3hrM
vocaroo.com/i/s1PWLws0mwb4
vocaroo.com/i/s1AE08Z5z1Bu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pastebin.com/tfYw51Rr
Stop posting that shitty pastebin until it's completely updated
>that premium ship buying "guide"

youtube.com/watch?v=PECQZfA3hrM

Guys, while playing botes

Remember to be concerned about Climate Change, it is the #1 threat to our world

Please be very concerned

Cute thread OP.

I just added everything up.
>spent $1270.35 on WoWS on gifts for other people
7 Atagos, 1 Blys, 4 Ishizuchis, 1 Atlanta, 10 Campbeltowns, 3 Tirpitzes, 1 Arizona, 2 Mikhails, 1 Texas, 3 Yubaris, 2 Krispy Kremes, 8 months of premium, 19 Smiths, a Dunk, a Konig Albert, 3 Leningrads, and a partridge in a pear tree

>global warming kicks in
>sea level rises
>bigger oceans
NO, in fact I'm doing all I can to facilitate it

Noob here. Which cruiser line has the best brawlers?

I'm basically looking for a CA/CL that can be best described as "Drive me closer I want to hit them with my sword!"

Sponsor a /wowsg/ J:^)

Were you spreading the [BOTES] love today user?

Why did the /a/ thread get deleted?
sage for offtopic

You're a good dude Jake.
Even if you've never gifted me anything :^)

Nobody cares. It's always trash anyway.
At least the /jp/ thread has some kind of actual content in it.

tfw probably spent well over $1000 on tonks

>cruisers
>brawlers
Pick one. Japanese can handle getting close the best I guess. It's still the last place you want to be unless it's you alone with DDs.

Tier 3-4 USN, IJN, VMF

>never got a gift from jake

>Jake will never host a wowsg tournament

IJN I suppose. But you really don't want to be brawling in them to be honest. Cruisers aren't really like medium tanks or something, they're more like TDs. You want to be keeping them behind the front lines where possible and using your damage over time to melt down stuff.

Kill yourself, globalist scumbag.

Where do IJN destroyers belong these days?

>outgunned by US/RU dds, out torped by US dds, outstealthed by US dds

China is way ahead of you user, they got a head start on you

In the trash can.
Seriously though the only reason to play them is if you really like them for historical/weeb reasons.

>Soon to be the be outgunned by Kraut DDs as well

Mods in /a/ have decided to start purging generals.

>playing pve

>tfw too busy to properly represent BOTES today
;_;
at least I can get a few games in on my favorite ship I guess

Get a German BB because brawling in any high tier cruiser will get you deleted in short order.

World of Warships is not Warship Gunner.

>grinding stupid IJN CAs
>no fires
>no AP pens
>HE shells shatter on impact firing at broadside bongs
why does it seem that RNG picks one ship in your port and just decides you're not gonna win with it

What's NA BOTES' stance on FOG/KNTAI? Are you there to shitpost them in clan wars? Kill on sight?

If so I want in

weeb shitters. wotlabs tier. shitpost them like mahou ect.

I literally don't give a shit.
It's full anyway.

I dont know about everyone else. but I'll do to them what we did to raptor.

FOG has got decent folks in it and Kantai is a good scrim partner to fight again.

What, throw a tantrum until they go away?

why not kill holmes. botes will turn into NTR trash full of deviant art-fags if you don't get rid of that horsefucker

>Kill on sight?
Let's NOT start this on a GUP note.

Is NA BOTES interested in some informal internal scrims early next week with just whoever is on and wants to, even if it's 2v2?

What about us who never got an invite

lol, sure thing raptor

No inner circle enough :^)

I don't even want to be in this clan :^)))))))

I'm not raptor, I'm glad he's gone because he's a cancerous fucking shitposter who's relentless autism was doing nothing but causing issues and after days of his retarded super unicum garbage watching him get kicked warmed my heart.
But it was people throwing a tantrum and shitposting themselves until they got their way that made it happen, and that's not much better.

Agreed I'm not raptor as well and the needless shitposting that got him kicked is clearly a problem. Reinstating raptor would likely be a good method to discourage shitposting. i mean come on it's just common sense that this type of stuff cause shitposting. it's irreputable and frankly disgusting

You gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette, user.

Or in this case shitpost for a good cause. A very good cause.

No, he did get kicked for a reason.
And anyway, the clan is full now.

This tbqh. What happened to raptor should never happen again. It caused far to much shitposting and it's simply unacceptable. We need to get together to work for a solution

And what happens next time someone's feeling get hurt and they want another user gone? They're just going to shitpost the thread and cry about it until they get their way?
I'm all for some kind of democratic process, but a strawpoll and a tantrum isn't that way for the future.

I agree with this statement aswell. RaptorxF22 was unfairly banned and we need to rectify this. Simply put it has introduced a Toxicity into this community that i can't stand. We need to set this right

The problem is Greg, he was definitely behind all of it.

I find this post to be quite compelling. How do we deal with the same shiutposting happening again. we have set a maladaptive precedent that will kill the clan. And we need to change.

There really was no reason to kick him. So I agree the kind of culture it produces in the clan is bad. And will likely discourage any further success from the clan. Change is needed.

The kick ultimately was a mistake. And honestly I regret it at clan leader. I really would appreciate you guy's support if I decide to let him back in and kick holmes in his place. We really did set a poor example for future clans that will form in /wowsg/ and frankly I'm scared that as clan leader I will be judged for this.

Agreed this decision has a price for all of us and change will likely be the only remedy.

>raptor starts samefagging up the thread the moment someone criticizes how he ended up getting kicked
You're still a faggot and I don't want you back. But it would be nice if this shit doesn't happen again.

I O W A

I would have to agree with you this should never happen again. And in all seriousness they is only one answer to all of this. As a clan we need to set an example to prove our fidelity to the truth. And letting raptor back in is the gateway to that truth.

t. sarpadeon

You will be judged for this.
And that's fine because as clan leader, you accepted the responsibility of managing the clan and it's members, and ultimately (You) are in control.
If that's too much to ask, well... It couldn't get worse than /wowsg/ inhouse could it? (^:

If you want him back in, that is fine by me

Agreed

t. ZeroWolf

That's not abru

>all this falseflagging

looking like gulf of Tonkin tbqh

I sympathetic with this sentimental. Holmes is a massive ponyfag, and frankly we would be better without his greenshitter stats

who is responsible for all this false flagging?

I have a feeling I know who it is. But who started it all?

Who is the devil behind the sheeps wool?

>mfw raptor tries to samefag his way into BOTES

Greg here I would also agree if I ever saw moriarty in my precinct I would get him raped. It's disgusting that we have let this get so far along in time.

The world may never know.

It was me all along!

Tioga pls

Anusmati is the clear culprit
fuck off summers

N-no!

chain_chomp here. While for a moment I was immensely ecstatic about Raptor being revoked of his membership, I'm now coming to profundly regret this development. I think the admonition has been heeded by the gopher in such a way that he may never commit such a misdemeanor ever again. I commend our fellow officers to warm up their hearts and collectively acquit our fellow friend back into the fold.

fuck off with this shit, argue about it in your clan chat or somewhere elsle

>tfw no one responded
Well. If you're in BOTES and are interested in some internal scrims, just get Aslain's installed with the Training Room Mod early next week, and we'll do some casual games with whoever.

It's because of all the shitposting.
I'd be up for it if I'm on

How do we know who you are?

Same, if I'm not too busy anyways.
If there's some in the next few weeks though I should be able to turn up.

I thought Raptor left the threads too and ran back crying to Reddit.

That's something he would do. Make a new account or get a name change is all he can do.

Keep me posted, if I am on at the time I would be for it

I'll just be in channel and call out to whoever is interested. I plan on running continuous games as allowed with however many people want to hop in. If you're in port, just check chat.

Can you tell us what clan you're part of or how to reach you?

t. Abru

Arlios here. I'm looking to start a clan called [GCN] feel free to pm me for details on the discord or forums. my reddit is alright too.

I'm in BOTES, notAbru. You can reach me when I'm on by chatting in the BOTES clan channel.

name it NAZI, its a more befitting clan tag

tioga pls no one gets that

chain_chomp here. I'm looking to start a clan called [TYP59] feel free to pm me for details on the discord or forums. my reddit is alright too.

vocaroo.com/i/s1PWLws0mwb4
holmes should be kicked for this. and being a clopper

pls don't bully chain

Oh god that's an actual thing I completely forgot about. Make it stop!

tfw not even a third as sexy as holmes's real voice.

Snoozing_Mako here. I'm looking to start a clan called [BLINE] feel free to pm me for details on the discord or forums. my reddit is alright too.

Yes hello this is turnobuddy. I would like to join the clan botes I heare you have vatancy. please make way for me. I am a fantastic BB player

Only I get to do that :^)

GregL385 here. I'm looking to start a clan called [DIVS] feel free to pm me for details on the discord or forms. my reddit is alright too.

SUMMONING CHAIN

SUMMONING TYPE 59

vocaroo.com/i/s1AE08Z5z1Bu