My Summer Car Thread 5 /msc/

First Thread: Second Thread: Third Thread: Fourth Thread: Walkthrough / Screw Guide: my-summer-car.wikia.com/wiki/MY_SUMMER_CAR_GUIDE_2:_ELECTRIC_BOOGALOO
Peer, fun & failed inspections

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LftdZBdjrFM
youtube.com/watch?v=vkUuABNnTC0
youtube.com/watch?v=-0jj3VJukbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>throw all my spray cans in the pit in autistic rage
>one day later they're all on the table again
reeeeeee

I gave up after I couldn't manage to tighten the bolts on the dash because not one spanner would work.

Fuck me. I was emptying a shithole and the hose didn't want to come out, so I decided to drive away in hopes of lifting it up. Turns out it didn't work, and now the hose is in the hole completely. Send help
Pic related

Also sorry for shitty picture

save and quit in the toilet at your house and then continue the game, hose will be back on the dump truck

How fast should the tractor go? Even in top gear + high range its slow and just driving it overrevs the engine and fucks the wheels, the spin until I hit the brake.

holy shit nig, these threads come and go fast.

R to change to high range.. no trailer i usually go 1lo, 2lo, rev limiter, 2hi, 3hi.. with a trailer 1lo, 2lo, 3lo, 2hi, wait, wait, wait, 3hi

Reread my post mate. I know how the range works. I've heard of people going highway speeds with it though.

my bad.. running on bad coffee and very little sleep... seems like forgetting the range is the most common problem, so i thought i'd try be useful lol

I was getting the gauge to read 25. It was my first time driving the tractor but I couldn't seem to get it past 25 for more than a few seconds.

Anyone know the best way to upright a flipped vehicle? I rolled the tractor while recovering the van and decided to just leave it there and now I realize I may need it later

J to get hands out
Crouch down and try to push the wheels around. get under it and jump to send it flying

Tractors are slow as fuck IRL man

Why does this game tank my pc? I can run most games at 60fps but this struggles with 30

shite optimization

Probably because this game is physics heavy and requires a lot more from the CPU than the GPU unlike most other new games.
Got good fps with i5 2500k @ 4,6Ghz

i5 3570 @ 4.4ghz. I'm pretty good on that side

got any diagnostics to see what is your bottleneck? Next up could be RAM.

How do i edit the saves?

finn user posted a save with all stuff and some monies in an earlier thread.

yeah shit permadeath on save.
money is not a isue i want to edit gear ratio

you cant edit gear ratios, you need to change the rear end the car shop.

>>>p16095816

>
perkele

I guess I was wrong, seems still a lot of work to just change the ratios when the rear end is pretty simple to do.

I want to use my Steam Controller for driving (steering mainly) but I can't get it to work, it just doesn't do anytihing

Anyone got some experience with that?

well I figured it out

you actually have to rebind the keys ingame too

Jump down there and get it.

>Die in car crash
>Respawn behind house
>Pedovan is gone

What the fuck?

>get suspension on the car
>get the engine built and ready to go in
>push it over the pit
>start to add the steering rack so i don't have to work around the engine
>suddenly physics

fuck this game

It's wherever you crashed it, genius.

>trying to get it out at the steepest part
Life's hard when you're retarded.

I tried a few things and in the end rolled the car

[finnish accent]
>This game is all about realism
[/finnish accent]

>forgot to buy fan belt
>shop owner calls me and claims I stole gas
eh

whats the best way to pull up the sewage pipe?

i just get in the truck and floor it. it breaks eventually but most of the pipe gets out

Low and slow.

Is there a way you can have your own music in the radio?

Yes.

So i stole the hotrod, put my car together, put the engine together, now how the hell do i actually get the engine in the car?
have tried using the jack a few times but as soon as you let the engine off the jack physics have a field day

you can grab each section of the pipe just pick up a piece on the ground and drag it out.

Is there a town at the highway? I've been driving for 15 minutes now, and I'm all out of peer.
Got murdered by police earlier today.

fucking hell i went off the road right there too

got stuck at a point my rear wheels were spinning. ended up pushing for like 5 mins before it fell off and I just drove to the flatter side

No.

I need diesel and that fat fuck stays at the pub. TWO DAYS IN A ROW. Monday and tuesday.
And I don't think the truck will make a safe return.

Check the map

who else keeps drtiving the van and dying every time

Bolt the engine into the engine hoist and lower it in.

How?

How do I get the fan belt to shut the fuck up? Its just squealing non stop when the car is on

Re-position your alternator, it's probably not positioned correctly against the belt.

Jeez, I didn't realize that was a thing. This is an older save so will it fix it to remove the alternator and put it back on?

is there a way to change the phone sound to something else? same with mosquito sound

I made video

youtu.be/LftdZBdjrFM

That was very moving, user. More pls.

name tracks as:
track1
track2
etc.

they also need to be in .ogg format.

I genuinely started to grin when I heard that guitar

forgot the picture, they go into this folder.

Don't go above third gear. Stay under 100. Second gear only for dirt roads.

bout to buy this game.
are the cars in this game based on real life cars.. like the muscle car, is that supposed to be a Dodge Coronet?

Nah just unscrew the adjustment screw and turn it with scroll wheel.

Just use the shit truck it goes much better on dirt roads and still goes quick with high range. Just can't carry as much stuff in it.

where the fuck do i save in the city/near shop?

Behind the shop/bar is an outhouse.

Look around, retard

Pretty much, the Satsuma is a Datsun 100a and the parts are almost identical to it.
The van is a Toyota Hiace ~84
Truck is Sisu SM 312 or related to it, some trucker probably knows this better than me.
Tractor is a Valmet 502
Police cars are Saabs.

They're all very period correct for 90's Finland.

When i put car into gear it dies, wut do?

oh neat
well i'm buying.

Where do they play? I checked both the radio stations and the CD player says no CD

aboujt to die of dirtiness fml

I managed to go arouind 180-200 on the stock carb. Is this normal?

The speedo went all the way arouind and stopped at the K in KMH before i redlined.

>Germans can't watch this. Lol.
and then people wonder why we just want to make soap out of them

its the second radio station where it plays Teimon Kauppa commercial, the ads in between literally say in Finnish "we play your favorite songs everyday all day"

>Buttmad Germans and their laws

youtube.com/watch?v=vkUuABNnTC0

how do i edit my save to remove permadeath? after one of the updates it changed for w/e reason

You won't die, just the flies are really bad and it'll take like three buckets of water in the sauna to clean off.

>open in hex editor
>change value to 0
>clean

Whoever said the sledgehammer fixes dents is a L I A R

I don't get what I'm fucking up. I have 4 .ogg files in the radio folder named track1, etc. But that station keeps playing that same ad over and over again

How do i order parts?

I have an Envelope. What do i do with it?

Take it to the gas station, and put it in the mailbox out front.

>MFW they replaced the suicide bomber in CNC generals with a Rollermine
BTW the reason they can't have violence is because they think violent videogames is the reason Hitler came to power.
Evropa shall rise again, this time because of cracked versions of CS

Why would you believe that?
Turn on song mport in the settings
Put in the mailbox at the shop

Thank you. Does it take a day or so?

remember to check "import songs" from the menu, it's in the graphics section, after that you might have to reload the game.

Logged in and noticed my camshaft is next to my car. I assembled my engine completely hours ago and have it mounted to the car as well as everything else done. Wtf happened and what's the easiest way to get it back in?

youtube.com/watch?v=-0jj3VJukbw

Mid Night Club - Finland

make it public or unlisted

>Stop at police for breath test
>Car hits me from behind
>Ded

You'll get a call from gas station guy after a day or two to come pick up your stuff just head in and pay the invoice that's sitting on his desk and the parts will spawn on the stairs outside by the pumps.

first time starting this, trying to drive the van with my logitech wheel. seems to be bound all correctly, H shifter is on, handbrake is off, but I can't get it to move more than a little bit, and it stalls out when I let the clutch out more than just a tiny bit. What gives?

Make sure you right click on the parking brake twice

fug

I built the whole engine and dehydrated while going to get food
Kms

no

happened to me last night. i was actually propbably going to make it until I flipped the van

You can drink from the sink if you turn it on and crouch next to it