instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

robustvinyl.com/
thelonelydrivers.bigcartel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>robustvinyl.com/

How good does his stuff come out? and how much am I expecting to pay for it.

thinking about getting pic related as stickers

Hes been bsy

thats not what I'm asking though.

Hey bad decisions why don't you advertise your carbon fiber / gold die cuts?

The CF is kind of a pain to weed and never seems to come out perfect, but mostly, I just haven't gotten around to adding it to the color options. Same for the other specialty stuff I have. I'll add everything to the site when I reopen in a few days.

you understand, kouhai.

>in a few days.
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bump

Oh sorry.

a few Notori days*

But seriously, I'll probably reopen Friday. I wanna get these orders out and fix a few problems I have with the site. I've been busy as fuck with my personal life and haven't had time to do much of anything.

>my personal life

well there's your problem, right there

It comes out good but prefers slaps opposed to printed diecuts and hasnt been taking orders lately

How many do you want? Theres other printers out there but they have minimums.
@aimlessgoods and @schwainc both do good work.

Is it wrong to print some stickies from /osg/'s booru for myself?

It's very right user. Just don't sell them.

Reposting from previous thread, all stickers are safe unless the vehicle is declared a write-off for frame damage. Really hoping to get a copy of the traffic camera footage.

Fuck, that looked bad

> All stickers are safe
Damn, you got those priorities right :^)

depends on the cost. I was thinking 10 or 20

Aimless is cheaper, but he has a minimum of 25. I'm not sure about offset but their minimum might be 20

how much would i be expecting to pay if you have any idea

Aimless $1 per if were talking about something basic. +shipping price.
I'm unsure about offset since ive just heard about it second hand but they charge more.

lol he was open last night

You won't unless there was a fatality

Your best option (if you live in a smaller town) is to go to every body shop near the ghetto with a description of the car that hit you and a color sample of your paint. Go in and ask "Hey, have you had a in here with gold paint on its bumper? It was part of a hit and run, and here's my phone number.

In my city there's only 4 body shops and we did this when my sister was T boned, found the nogs responsible and they're awaiting trial, tentatively expecting 2-5 years because of """other things""" (weed) they found on him when he was arrested.

Assuming you have no frame damage, you will need a new door panel for sure, the rocker panel and rear door are optional.

If you can get insurance to cover it, great.

The other thing about T bones to remember is that cars are designed with a lot more crumple zone in the front than on the sides, so if your car is bent this badly, he's likely to have had to rip off or replace his entire front bumper and possibly radiator. I'm rambling but I hope it helps.

tfw when no lit stickers 4u

Even without frame damage I'd say it's totalled.

Hey fags, has anyone made a KYS decal, but with the KISS font?

Not an option unfortunately, there's a shady Mexican body shop every other block almost. That said, if the cops can't grab a plate number from the traffic cams, state Farm is going to assume he was uninsured and give me full coverage. I can tell there's atleast some moderate frame damage on the bottom rail, but I'm waiting for damage assessments to tell me if it's totaled. If it is, I may try to keep it and pull a 'b is for build' and get it in to good enough shape to take it to a track or rally cross event.

man I'm glad I don't live in the southwest. That's good news about the insurance, what you'll want to do now is see how much they'll pay out for a new car so you have an idea where you can start looking

Here you go

That is most excellent my dude.

I know Notori has a peeking Rem, but I don't remember the sparkles in her hair, you get that one from somewhere different?

should just be a damaged door. pop a new one on and call it good. You'll never match Toyota beige so don't try to repaint it.

Nooooo he should totally sell them, we need another sticker fag and what better way to get started

Yo Yummy ive been waiting to put the small Lum hey darling because id much rather have the full sized sticker instead. Any word on when youre gonna have the larger size one for sale?

He could go to the junkyard and find another beige door if he's lucky enough i guess.

kek

theres a couple more, cant remember who sells them tho

where to cop

thelonelydrivers.bigcartel.com/

get on instagram fuckboi

I don't think anyone minds stickers you print for yourself. I do this with stickerapp, going good so far. As many slaps as I can cram on one of those vinyl sheets for 10$ is nice.

Holy fuck thanks for restocking offroad dev. stickers... been running a bare wat sticker forever

>instagram
plz no

this
I'm not a nigger looking fo dem wyte wimmen
social media is cancer

nice neckbeard

lol

when i finally had some time and computers running
(I replaced my main desktop and am trying to use that machine on the printer)

lol

What's the estimated time of delivery USA > Poland?

the fuck does that even mean....

like i understand if you don't like social media but

>im not a nigger looking fo dem wyte wimmen

how does that have any correlation

Lol

damn those bmw bottletops look sweet on that

I saw a stancefag in the wild today
I didnt think they actually existed

lol

Also /r/ing shipping time/cost to UK i assume they will be similar

Couple of weeks.
Int stamps are 1.50 its also a couple of weeks unless youre notori

Where's all the Dragon ball slaps at??

need ideas for things to put on my boxster's retractable spoiler

Thinking of something like
>See ya!
>Caution: Wake Turbulence
>Please go away
>Caution: IMS about to blow

any other ideas?

thank u senpai

VTEC kicked in yo

Expand Dong

she might be cute if she wasnt wearing a wig

>she

hahahaha

great idea

We need feet pics ASAP

oh, well now i'm interested

You could have just google'd 'lonely drivers' and found it

What's the deal with the legality of 'vectoring' for anime themed stickers? I don't see how it could possibly change the fact you're making money off someone else's intellectual property. Up until now I'd assumed everyone realised and didn't give a shit. But after ending up on that anime sticker central page on Facebook with everyone carrying on about stolen work and how much hard work they put into vectoring someone elses artwork for sale, I'm wondering whether they're all just complete fucking idiots or if I'm missing something

They're all just complete fucking idiots, hence the anime stickers.

pretty much yeah
I'm in the 'not giving a shit' camp

It's more about the amount of effort put in.
Also copy pasting stuff just looks like crap desu.
It's not ethical or anything, but I'd rather steal a big company that doesn't care than from a small guy doing it for free.

Ken's shit looks awful, anyway.

It's ironic isn't it? They steal someone else's intellectual property but they don't want someone to steal their stolen work. You can't bitch about stealing if all you did is trace an image and add some Jap to it.

Nobody but Disney is going to sue you for losing $20 making slaps for other peeps.

Idk who ken is and nor do I care, but it's a wider attitude particularly on that page, but elsewhere as well that a lot of vendors act as if they're selling their hard work, not something they ripped off from someone else that gives me the shits. It's doesn't matter if it's a big company or a 'little guy'. Either don't give a shit about any of it, or start giving a shit about all of it.

fuck OUTA here ken is my waifu. chubfu

fantastic

someone should make a 4x4 of this

yup, my ass vectoring is 'original' but whatever. i cant say shit when I've already bought some

Where should I stick this to?

I have seen her feet.

Where do I cop this Akari sticker?

wat sticker goes where on back?

get a hammer and pound it out

top middle i did but i think i fucked it up. did i do good or not? i was thinking move it to one of the 2 circles but i need to buy more.

also how do i remove the old stickers made of some thin brittle plastic?

pic related

on your grave

Eeeh that already looks nice user, move it to right circle looks good too

on your dash screen imo

Nice shitbox senpai, this position looks ok, bottom right may or may not be better

Your current one is ok, otherwise I'd put it into the corner.
I really like your box's color.

Wh-what if I want to put it on my shitbike?

Post shit bike it could change everything.
My bike has a fairing with lots of space I can see when riding so I put stickers inside there because I like to look at them when I'm waiting at a stoplight.

post them

I'm from Portugal and it takes around 2-3 weeks. USA > Poland should take around the same time.

This one? It was from Imouto Dreams

I regret buying this so much

Link?

nigga...