/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources: pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous Thread:

Camilla a best!

Cherche is nice

Officially-licensed Cherche bobbleheads when?

It's a Severa thread!

some cute to start a new thread!

The thread already starts off in the cutest possible way, though.

She deserves one.

>Able to get everyone to level 20/20 by PoR 26
Boss grinding is pretty great, if not tedious.

Also is there another large lump sum of money coming up? I'd rather not break into the Silver weapons if I can help it.

So since Micaiah has shadow gift retroactively in awakening and that skill is only passed down by birth, and Katarina has it, does that imply Mickey's line eventually ended up into Eine and from there to Aversa?
It being a dlc skill in fates kinda throws a wrench into that theory though.

who do I give her to on Nohr?

In Cipher there is no magic stat, only raw attack, so Ninja Elise is an effective way of making her a combat unit or a main character for a deck.

I gave her to Niles. It was weird but it worked and their supports are nice

>That filename
God dammit, I shouldn't be thinking such things about imoutos

I think it's just there because they have no light magic alternative.

>A child out of wedlock
>Officially recognized as an heir
You don't know your history do you?

>wedlock
Also FE goes off of anime logic.

Yourself.

post the cutest fates girl

I want to impregnate this girl, how do I go about getting her attention?

Reminder that you will never be as pathetic as Soleil.

That's not boobs and clothing work. I kept seeing art of her like that and it bugs the hell out of me.

Is this better?

Confess to her. She has so mant pent up emotions, she'll probably let you cream her on the spot.

You don't know me.

>Caring about logic in a videogame series like fire emblem

>implying soleil is pathetic
>implying soleil isn't the best prospective wife in her game
user please

I like Hana

>Robin is unnaturally slow in Smash
>Fates, which is based off of Smash canon for it's legacy units, has Laslow being unnaturally slow
>Laslow's entire conversation with the Robin Amiibo unit
I think Olivia won the Robin bowl.

>every man friendzones her except for (You), whom the marries their cousin as far as the devs and localizers are concerned
>Sakura is a better wife

>anime logic.
Your half dragon blooded fantasy is further from possibility then you can imagine

Olivia has Henry, Robin has his imouto (onee-san).
I guess Sumia also marries a generic since she can't marry Lonq or potboi.

>he says after Fates
>he says on a series where teenagers lead armies to kill an evil dragon/demon/actual god

Sakura is shit. Fuck you.

Better
I really like that one.

In the context your looking for, its nearly impossible.

Magvel =/= Fates

Post OTPs

>good physical unit
>good magic unit
>busty
>likes getting her neck rubbed
Sounds like a good wife senpai.

Fuck off, Mark.

>Sakura
>good unit
(lol literally the weakest royal

>Sakura
>bad unit
I guess BR really is too hard for you without the lobster.

Not him but it's not hard to see that Sakura is pretty bad.

can someone link the unedited version?

>she's bad because she can't solo a map
>which she still can
She's also better than Hinoka and Leon so by far not the weakest royal.

No.

>>>she's bad because she can't solo a map

No, she's bad because she's either a level 1 or level 4 Priestess that either shows up when you already have a Staffer or shows up at a time where Staffing is the most irrelevant thing in the world and when it is relevant you have better options

>She's also better than Hinoka and Leon

Not even in Revelation, where she has a huge availability lead, is that even close to being true

>Awakening/Fates OTPs

kek

I feel tempted to use these two tbqh.

Is this a good idea? Because I'm assuming it's not

>he doesn't marry and reclass her asap
Sorry you're too stupid to live.

Why would I marry and reclass her useless ass when she's still starting at level 1 unpromoted?

>you will never see pig Ganon goosh goosh Lucina to death

>useless
>additional staffer for more mobile offense groups than turns out well physically to boot
It's not like you're gonna waste a deployment slot on Gunther or Kazahana are you?

Redpill me on Kagerou. She's really hot and I want to fuck her. What's the epic /feg/ c*ck twist?

Come on Sakurafags. You're starting to sound like M***fags all of a sudden. Just enjoy your waifu for what she is, don't try and make her out to be something she's not.

>>additional staffer for more mobile offense groups

"Mobile" is a laugh when she has 5 movement

You have this completely backwards. Sakura doesn't improve the mobility of anybody at all, since they need to not use their full movement just so she can keep up. If anything she's slowing everyone else down.

>It's not like you're gonna waste a deployment slot on Gunther

I don't even know how to reply to a statement that stupid.

>if you have a unit you cannot use another unit of that type
Guess I won't use Belka then, or Azama. Or just about everyone. Because God forbid I use more than one type of unit for several fronts.

She's actually used goods, no twist needed for this girl. Nobody wants Saizo's sloppy seconds.

>being this retarded
Sakura's base growths are only marginally below Hinoka's, Takumi's and Ryoma's in all areas, except for Res (Hinoka), Skill (Takumi), and Speed (Ryoma).
Regardless of whether you got Felicia or Jakob first, using them solely as healers is a detriment to their usefulness on player phase. Having Sakura around as a healer frees them up so they can debuff/support Corrin as needed.
Sakura is the earliest joining path specific unit in both of the paths where she joins, so not only does she has a savagely huge lead in experience gaining over other royals, it's also essentially free experience, as healing costs nothing, and on high difficulties your units will always be getting hurt.
Sakura levels fast, she snowballs her stats better than any healer in the series, and there should be no excuse for not having Sakura at least 20/1 on Rev by the time Hinoka/Ryoma shows up, and if you went Priestess with her, she'll likely have beaten them both in Defenses.

Hinoka is a flier with subpar offenses, and should only be used to tank magic. Leo was a mistake of a mage, who can barely take hits from magic, and gets doubled embarrassingly easily. Elise shouldn't be making it to promotion time during Revelations.

>What's the epic /feg/ c*ck twist?

She used to be in a relationship with Saizo and her ending says that she rarely sees her husband because of her duties as a ninja.

Used goods and is a workaholic who is almost never home.

Your comparison doesn't work at all; Beruka is situational, you take her off the bench when you need another flier (which is a lot of the maps in Revelation) and ignore herotherwise

So how about you explain to me what situation would we run into where a 5 movement staffer is beating a 6-8 movement staffer? Heck staffing in general is irrelevant largely in the earlygame since at worst all Corrin/Reina will have to do is chug a Vulnerary when they need it

Flight has many more applications in Revelation (and Birthright for that matter) than Staffing does, your comparison doesn't work for that reason

>couldn't see the appeal in Selena, mostly just wanted a bowknight to pair with weeb kamui
>go accessory shopping for the characters
>put Elise's bows on her
>....
>a new paralogue has been unlocked

Sheema is a qt

>I play on normal and I'm Sanic
It's called an advance, you move your units evenly.
Not to mention that the Hoshido level 3 shop sells the world's evils staff, which makes a joke out of any boss.

>dem Sevsevs

UNF

Do you have any screenshots of this?

>trying to be efficient
>in the least efficiently built Fates path

Also
>the worst damage Corrin/Reina will take can be solved by +10hp restored
What do you consider "early game", and what difficulty are you playing on?

There's so much stupidity in this post I don't even know where to begin, you calling anyone else retarded is laughable.

>Sakura's base growths are only marginally below Hinoka's

It's not growths, it's the fact that Sakura has a terrible base level. Hinoka, Takumi, and Ryoma all come ready to rock out of the gate.

>so not only does she has a savagely huge lead in experience gaining over other royals

"Savagely huge"? The lead amounts to almost nothing. If you need to heal more than 2-3 times or so per map you're either playing terribly or purposefully dragging your ass so Sakura can get more XP.

>there should be no excuse for not having Sakura at least 20/1 on Rev by the time Hinoka/Ryoma shows up

So how many turns DID you spend mindlessly healing people getting pricked by spikes in Chapter 11 exactly?

>Elise shouldn't be making it to promotion time during Revelations

And you think Sakura is? Elise also has the benefit of not needing to promote to do her job.

>It's called an advance, you move your units evenly

No, it's called gimping your 7-8 movement units so 5 movement Sakura can keep up. The advance slows down because of her. This isn't a hard concept. Pretty sure I could teach a dog to understand it before you get it.

I could probably post some after I'm finished feeding her Zola's worthless carcass of exp.

I don't know how they are in FE12, but they're both irredeemable garbage in FE3.

Not him, but learn what you're talking about please

12 Cav Corrin with Gunter in Chapter 10 takes ridiculous amounts of punishment without a sweat, Sakura is pretty much useless in that chapter due to Vulneraries existing

>I have add, so if I'm not going fast I'm going last

Also the difficulty is Lunatic by the way

Do I just have shit luck on level ups or is she just a bad unit?

>I play on Normal/Phoenix and only use prepromotes: The Post
You aren't getting any more (You)'s from me.

She's a backpack in human form.

If you want to bring up Lunatic Sakura does even worse, since now we're relying on Corrin more heavily in the earlygame and Corrin is beasting everything so hard that her staffing is irrelevant

Sakura pretty much is only useful in Normal Mode, where shitters like Hana might actually do something (I doubt it but it's possible)

Trudge through and make her a Blacksmith. Regardless of what her HP/Str is like, her other stats should be good enough to get her there, and Blacksmith remedies her problems a bit.

>accusing others of playing on Normal/Phoenix while trying to say Shitkura is a good unit

Are Sakuracucks the new Mozufags?

His growths seem pretty okay, and he comes with a base speed of 18 in FE12 so the low chance of him leveling that is fine

Here are his bases by the way. Ogma still has E Axes because I forgot to train his Axe Rank. He'll be pretty good for that. Now to take a photo of Sheema...

Not him but here

Hey, censor that shit. We don't speak that name here.

cute daughter

Well I mean, they're not AWFUL per se, but they're definitely not as good as Samson's, barring defense.

>thought about doing a Conquest playthrough with only Corrin and the female second-gens called "Corrin's lesbian fuckdolls"
>enemies in Chapter 8 Paralogues are already promoted

Huh, you learn something new every day

Great, you damned her to never getting laid.

Uhh...