If Americans street race ar the quarter mile, and the Japanese street race on the touge. Where do Europeans race?

If Americans street race ar the quarter mile, and the Japanese street race on the touge. Where do Europeans race?

Do they even have a street race culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2bmqdnx5R1U?t=363
youtube.com/watch?v=inXxUsQzkkU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tōge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Endurance

Rallying.

No. Their car culture is standing on the sidewalk taking pictures of Arabs revving their ferraris.

Ampelrennen. Usually populated by worse retards than any other form street racing. Which is saying something.

This. Ripping around the open city until one of them retires.

LMAO. thats actually britbong London culture.

our is taking pictures of New Money Chinese revving their ferraris

That's the UK/London.

thats cute, now the british think they arent european anymore

technically the hurrdurrring is a street

Yuropoors have no relevant motorsports like NASCAR.

>Do they even have a street race culture?
No, that's illegal you know. Can't do something illegal.

I used to live out in the sticks in Sweden and some kids used to race there on a ~5 km section of paved road off the main road that goes through a field and a forest. Killed my cat while doing it too. RIP.

Dirt tracks/snow tracks on croplands and lakes

Watch and learn:

youtu.be/2bmqdnx5R1U?t=363

Veeky Forumstists becoming /pol/acks...

Glorious Scottish B roads, this particular stretch of road is about 30 mins from me.

Amerilards have stoplight races too yknow

b-roads

It's toegay action where I live. It would be stupid to do something else, there are a bunch of hillclimbing tracks around.

>tfw moved to southern Finland and the winters are Brit-spec compared to Lapland and there are no ice tracks or even proper dirt roads that don't get plowed right through to the gravel

they take their 0.3 liter shitboxes & park them in alleyways so they can take vertical videos of sand/oil niggers in their chrome wrapped exotics

that's about the extent of eurocuck car culture

>B road

Bullshit, for Scotland that's basically a six lane motorway.

Estonia here.
Young idiots in shitbox beemers usually speed in city areas and wrap themseleves around a lamppost.

More normal people get together and organize sprints in 0 traffic forest roads. You usually see neat stuff like MR2's vs beemers and supras vs more modern stuff.

Then theres organized FIA tier races for streetgoing cars like 10 times a year and a couple of racetracks.

There is some streetracing stuff going on. I know the meeting points but never been interested in those chavvy assholes.

You don't need street "racing" when it's legal to go faster than 45 mph anyway.

>implying yurocucks can go faster than 45mp/h in their little 1 liter yuroeconoboxes

kek, this
your 1.1l diesel cuckbox isn't gonna break the speed limit anyway

>but you don't NEED to go fast

-every Yurup ever

It his hard to breake a nonexisting speed limit.
At least we CAN go fast here.

>At least we CAN go fast here.
but you can't afford cars that can, so it's fucking useless except for your rich arab overlords

But... they do

I can't hear you over my 400hp V8.

youtube.com/watch?v=inXxUsQzkkU

>Europeons
>v8s

Bread on hood, muhammad

Drifting, traffic light sprints, offroad shithole races.
All you have to do is drive around city at 3 am and you will see someone drifting/racing.
Offroad is very popular, almost every town is hosting some sikk rally. All you need is rollcage and you can go.
2/10 bait, cuz made me reply

200km/h is what the average a car here goes.
250 km/h is considered pretty fast, 300km/h is unusual.
Also at those speeds handling is importand since the Autobahnen usualy aren´t straight.

Also a used RX-8 with blown apex seals starts at about 1000€ here, if you rebuild the motor (wich is fucking easy) you have a car capable of ~250 km/h for about 1500-2000€.
If you modify the ports you may even be faster.

And you'll be paying out the ass for taxes, fuel and insurance.

Have you heard of a little thing called Formula 1 you cuckboy

Don't forget to look both ways at your 4-way stop on your way to work tomorrow lmao

>driving on the Autobahn at normal speed of 90-100mph
>other car aproches behind you
>wait untill he is directly behind you
>accelerate and watch if he gets smaller in your mirror

That is pretty much every day Autobahn-driving if you don´t drive a econobox.

If you use it as your dd maybe, but with saisonal licence plate and a econobox as dd/winter car it isn´t that bad.
Also Wankel´s are taxed as trucks for some reason.

If you're only using it for racing you can (I don't know the English term) "avställa" the car when not using it and not pay tax and insurance on it as long as it's not on the road. And if you're only doing folk racing etc. it's not like anyone's going to be checking whether your car is legal or not.

Depends highly on the country/emissions/age of the vehicle. I´ll give you the fuel though.

For example in Finland, the law written so that it exempts(spelling?) wankel engines from emissions testing->tax is counted from vehicle weight instead of emissions, the older(based on weight) way of counting the tax is easier on the wallet.
Rest of Europe is not like the UK, when it comes to insurance.

>Street race culture
>In a country where you're never more than an hour away from a real race circuit

Feels good to be Master Race

>tfw meeting up with a qt3.14 petrolhead to go do racing on an abandoned soviet airfield this weekend

Pretty much like here in germany.

MUH AUTOBAHN
and through the valleys

I agree. Street racing is like stancefags.
just endangering others.

Racing on 0 traffic good visibility roads and airfields and racetracks is god tier.

Americans invented stoplight racing. Considering we invented the stoplight, among most amenities we have today like air conditioning and readily available reliable automobiles, it's only natural that we invented stoplight racing too.

>avstaella
Store it?

Yeah pretty much, but it's more like a legal term than just storing it.

here in eastern europe everything that isn't in a city and is not a highway is a rally stage, fun as shit to rip shitboxes around. I suppose you don't really race anyone else normally but I'd still count it as racing

Why would you move away from Lapland? Hardcore winters, rednecks and cheap land is where its at!

They race from cafe to cafe, hoping to do the ton on the way there.

>every car is a Chevy
Top kek

hill climbs or highway pulls igr

O would have liked this
almost all the shit the fap and bench race over in one field

Hills climb / rally or tuning in 90s

Holy hell Japanese street racing sounds as fun as it is dangerous. Certainly beats drag racing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tōge

we crash our bmws on the burgerking

Is there a Burger King near the Nurburgring? Nurburgring Burger King just has a certain ring to it.

there is in the next place over

but I'm not sure if you guys have this

race to the mechanic's shop before your bimmer stalls?