pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw-lvDaUfio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How will they ruin this, like they ruined Burial Knight by giving it a poncho?

Why do you keep going on about his looks? he looks appropriate for his lore and is probably one of the most aggressive and fastest paced boss fights in the series

By not including it in dlc2?

>Leeroy and Beatrice are literally whos yet show up in the picture
>Siegmeyer and Laurentius don't

>It still amazes me that people rate such a boring, poorly designed fight as O&S so highly
>It's one of my least favorite fights in all games

t. Guy who kept dying and saying "this is stupid. this is boring. what a badly designed boss fight. from soft guys. this sucks. I can't even move look at this!!! I'm rolling it's not doing anything"

Witches>all

just got the dlc, how is this fight? good? bad? EH?

I had no idea giant skeletons dropped this

>Sinh

I literally beat him on my first try and I didn't even summon any phantoms.
- Granted, I was using a SL 200 dragon tooth-wielding full-strength PVE poise-tank build, but still.

How come people harp on DaS2's level design yet Bloodborne's Hunter's Nightmare does the same thing? People claim the latter is intentional, yet for some reason neglect that DaS2's world is based around the principle of worlds colliding.

How come people harp on DaS3's over abundance of bonfires, most notably two bonfires within the same view of each other. Yet Bloodborne does the same exact shit. Look at Iosefka's Clinic/1st Floor Sickroom - > Central Yharnam lamp or Nightmare of Mensis -> Mensis: Base.

Twice as cheap and three times as edgy as Lady Maria.

It's ok 7/10

Zullie's hairstyle should've been a choice for female characters, the wavy hair would've way better than the shitty anime spikes or bowl haircut

It's ok by yourself.
If you summon any phantoms then it's bland as fuck since she can be stunlocked to death and back.

Not him but orphan's design is pretty underwhelming. it's just a fish man fighting with placenta. a ton of bosses in BB look amazing so it's disappointing that one of the worst looking ones ends up being the best fight mechanically

It's not like fiery cleric best, mushroom people, or anime girl are any better

Agreed. I normally don't like short hair but that style is qt.

strawman

Cleric Beast himself looks great though. Then you have stuff like Ludwig, Moon Presence, Mergo's Wet Nurse, Darkbeast Paarl, Rom, etc. A ton of the bosses look really great and by comparison Orphan's just meh

>ruin what already looks ugly as fuck
We need Loyce set back boys.
I'm actually pretty pissed that Ashes didn't copy paste a bunch of Ivory King shit into the game, especially considering the low amount of content.

People shit on blue smelter demon yet are okay with fire cleric beast.

They're all better looking than Orphan. Except Fire Cleric Beast

Living Failures are just reskinned emissaries, and Maria's just a human. At least Gerhman was more stylized.

>Kos
>Boss that can animation cancel
>goes against spirit of the game of "hard but fair"
>best boss

Shit list.

I hate DaS2 a lot but god damn there were some golden ideas that were scrapped for no reason.
Why is the only armor that actually does anything besides fashion/absorption/poise dusk crown and mimic head?
Going through 2 there was so much armor that actually had an effect.
I understand they probably didn't want armor effects to negatively influence fashion but they could solve that through a costume mechanic where what you appear to be wearing is different from what you're actually wearing. It's not like DaS is a pvp centric game, lol

>lion mage set is great for a caster
>looks like absolute shit
I'm still mad

>Dark Souls 3 doesn't have the effect trails on buffed weapons like BB had, only in very specific weapons and even then only on their WAs
>Dark Souls 3 doesn't have the low-angled weapon idle animation like DS2 had, you hold a big ass axe angled upwards like it weighs fucking nothing

>muh realism idling holding stance fags

Fought my first cheater online today. He was literally invincible. Turns out cheaters really suck at the game though so it still took him forever to actually kill me.

>2handing your bare fists don't make animations fasters in das 3
dropped

Anybody that thinks Souls game are "hard" and "fair" is actually delusional. Neither of those adjectives apply to any of the games.

Anybody that thinks Souls game are "fun" or "fun" is actually delusional. Neither of those adjectives apply to any of the games.

Reposting because I'M FOOKIN PISSED
>DS2 is on sale
>7 dollars to upgrade
>I literally just bought it a week ago for the full 30 to fucking upgrade a game I already had
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
FUCK STEAM
FUCK BUYING GAMES
THIS IS WHY I PIRATE
It's several years old and the online is almost dead it's default price should be about 10 dollars.
Fuck I'm mad.

Remember to ALWAYS pirate your games

How would you fix Gaping Dragon?

you can try for a refund, steam can be lenient with those

t. all refunds rejected

have three channelers spawn inside the arena
add a grab attack that takes away a flat 50% of your current HP
make him faster a little bit

Can anyone on PC help me beat the champion in untended graves? I'll be embered outside the fog gate, password can be jolly

where does a scrub grind for levels and large titanite? I just beat wolnir

Pretty clear to me this is protoype Eygon's armour

Look at the gloves and the waist area, also the big shoulder pieces

Tailcuts should be reintroduced.Shitters should suffer

Why is Demons' Souls so fucking outdated? I really wish I never played DaS1/2/3 and BB first.

DeS is so slow and boring. I can beat Valley, Stonefang, Penetrator. I always get bored due to the archaic combat. I can't even find a fun weapon. Tried longsword, demonbrandt, casting/enchanted falchion/war scythe.

Please tell me how to make this game enjoyable so I can finally be done with the entire souls series? It's putting me to fucking sleep.

Stop being a brat

>Please tell me how to make this game enjoyable
go back into the past

>shitter: press r1
>mlg dark souls pro: press r1 in a slightly different location

alright

Cracked talisman cursed weapon, anything is viable now.

It's no good, it's gone full relic like DaS1 is starting to do. You can really feel how aged it is in comparison to later games. People will meme at you like videogames are immune to dating but unless it is 100% your kind of deal you won't get as much enjoyment as the people who played it when DeS was the only Souls

Bullshit. I've replayed DeS all the time and it's still good. You have to play with STR weapons and no shield though

Going to DeS after playing BB for so long is incredibly jarring.
Clunky movement
Clunky combat
Archaic world
Slow combat
No fun weapons

>tfw no Loyce GS
Please From, it's all I ask

DeS/DaS are incredibly outdated, the only way to enjoy the game is to go back in time.

yeah, supposedly they wield one. from being the lazy fucks they are, instead of making a third skeleton they upscaled the falchion one

Dark Souls is less dated that DaS2 in my opinion
I started replaying both recently and DaS is far better base mechanics wise.

Dark Souls II is far less dated. It has more spells, more armor, more weapons, more content, good mechanics like guard-break, more bosses, spell replenishing items, bonfire ascetics, and an arena that functions.

so, what are you mad at? steam for not guessing you wanted to buy the game and hasten their sales just for you or yourself for not waiting for a sale like all people do?
that was the whole shtick of the franchise. and dark souls and as far as i know demon's souls kept true to that

Is the onyx blade still a meme?

BB > DaS2 > DaS 3 > DaS 1 > DeS
My personal opinion.

All weapons are memes if they don't match your fashion.
It's like wearing a piece of the thorn set without incorporating it stylishly into your armor. Everyone will instantly know you're a faggot.

tfw did this with dragon bone smasher plus second chance
twf online is dead now
tfw no modern ports of the game ever

Was cracked ToB a bug or intentional? It's like, you don't meet the requirements for this item, so we're going to drain less of your health when using cursed weapon but still use the full damage modifier for the buff. what were they thinking?

Dark Souls feels better. Your character doesn't move like they are in quicksand all the time like in 2.
2 is way too slow, and animations are exaggerated. Headshot stagger lasts for like 5 seconds, poise staggers are floaty as hell. Speaking of floating, everything moves too much when they get hit. Enemies will literally slide out of range of your weapon when you hit them with one of the shorter range weapons and it happens all too often.

thank you for your contribution
into the trash it goes

BB > DaS1 = DaS2 > DeS > DaS3

BB=Das1>2=3>DeS
Though I am willing to admit that 3 is better than 2 from an objective standpoint

Definitely a bug, I heard Euro gameplay isn't dead

Same but BB > DaS 2 > DaS1 > DaS3 > DeS

BB > DaS3 >>> DaS1 >> DeS >>>>>>>>>> DaS2

Yeah but a couple of weeks back I was seeing it fucking everywhere. Is it less popular now? Can I finally start using it?

>people exist that think a 6 or 7 year old game is outdated

you must be 18 to post on this website

>There are people that exist that have different opinions from me, how dare them?
This is why you lost the election.

Just finished the dlc.
Is there a connection between the deep and the rot of the painted world?
Gael infiltrated the cathedral to search for the dark soul that the deacons created via the usage of human dregs right?

its not subjective.

DeS is not outdated nor clunky, you fucking underage faggot

literally the only problem it has is bad hardware and low res textures

It and to a lesser extent DaS feel clunky RELATIVE TO LATER INSTALLMENTS. Seriously take off your rose-tinted goggles and actually play some DeS for a bit right after stepping out of BB, or DaS after doing a bunch of DaS3

>it's a "bunch of spoiled brats trash Demon's and DaS because muh wacky zany speed" episode

BB>DaS3>DaS1=DaS2
please dont bully

>DeS is not outdated nor clunky
It is outdated and clunky. Play it after any of the current souls games. The movement is awful and the combat is slow. It's a bore to play.

You telling others to take off their rose-tinted glasses is ironic. Since you refused to take yours off in regard to DeS.

i replay DeS regularly, it feels better than DaS3 and DaS1

BB gameplay is on another level so the rest of the series shouldn't be held to the same standard

>Since you refused to take yours off in regard to DeS.
I'm not that guy faggot, he just said some stupid shit and I corrected him. DeS and DaS are great games but they are last-gen and it shows when you go directly from playing current-gen to playing them.

it's objectively not outdated and clunky

you're just a spoiled underage brat that can't play anything but the bleeding edge

>DeS fags blindly defending their game.
Not every game can withstand the test of time, sorry. Get over it.

meant for

First half DS1 > Good parts of DS2 > DS3 > Bad parts of DS2 > Lost Izalith

Noone can argue against this list, it is flawless.

>Outdated
DeS

>Fuck off BB, look what you did to Gwyndolin
BB

youtube.com/watch?v=kw-lvDaUfio

Thoughts?

>its not subjective.
you mean then it's objective? are you saying there's an objective definition for what is outdated and what is not? could you provide that?

>it's not fast so I don't like it!!!

>2:45:16
fuck that

Bloodborne is fast?

why do you spam this shit

It's an important video about the state of DaS1 PvP.

Noone cares about the state of PvP in a 5 year old game, let alone the state of PvP in a souls game.

>not building around fun concepts to keep your old game novel
>actually caring about whatever pathetic breed of tryhard still clings to the PvP community that was barely ever alive anyway

just look at this faggot

Are you saying BB is fast or are you saying BB isn't fast

>first comment
>Love the inside mindset of players in """"""true meta"""""""

How to fix katanas in das3

make r1 better

at least it's not fucking cass

katanas are fine

Same, kinda wish I played DeS first because now I can't seem to break into it.

I don't see what's wrong. Are you STILL upset about backstabs and poise?

I actually enjoy das1 pvp. I just don't take it seriously because it's actually really bad when you look at it analytically.