Shadoverse General /svg/

Sunlight satan edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone.
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Banished:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BZJh94-DYXg?t=1m36s
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/47fd64TuEx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for MAGA

What the fuck happened here?

Earth Essences are a hell of a drug.

Playing face dragon and jamming to FLYING INTO FREE feels so good
pic semi related

I want to step on Vampy.

>Someone points out something from the slew of bullshit Haven has
>Havenfags suddenly rush out
>B-BUT FOREST
>B-BUT OTOHIME
>B-BUT DSHIFT
>B-BUT FORTE
>B-BUT AGGRO
>B-BUT CERBERUS
Every time
I swear you guys are like children

Wh-what would happen if Isabelle was exposed to whatever changed Veteran Alchemist?

I
WANT
TO
FUCK
________

I understand how it works now but it still seems inconsistent to me. There are times where I've had 5 cards and it summonsed a bat anyway (Banishing it) and other times where it didn't do anything, depending on other end of turn effects. And the text of the card only mention 4 cards in play for the self-destruct and face damage, not for the bat summoning. It's not really an issue because it's not like I benefit in any way from the bat banishing, but it's weird to me.

>Sword dailies
>Win 4 in a row
>Blood dailies
>Win 4 in a row
>Haven dailies
>Win 4 in a row
>Playing Shadow to climb ranked
>Endless losses
Help. I want to be a Shadowfag but I'm shit.

>evolutions turns qts into sluts
Why japan?
Keep that shit to blood and shadow at least, they are full of sluts anyways.

My nigger.

If you think that Havencraft is overpowered, play it yourself. Stop bitching about a top tier deck until you start seeing the counters to it.

My wife's feetpussy

Banish is fine.
Cry more Shadow faggots.

FORTE

Haven is rough to play against, i'll agree

its just that forest is so much fucking worse

I want to jump off a bridge when some motherfucker bounces Mays around a dozen times killing all my shit and ends up dropping a huge roach or ancient elf

its so much worse than either main haven deck

No one brings up Otohime because the majority of the people on both sides of the argument are braindead Sword mains anyway.

>9/11

Never forget. ;_;7

>It's not OP because everyone can play it :^)
Nice
Epic
I like it

Dragoncraft is the best craft, and I will keep climbing through A and beyond until I reach the stars on a dragon's back!

Sounds like you don't want to have an intelligent discussion on the matter, so I'll give you a (You) and leave it at it.

Bondage kink? I see nothing wrong here.

S-sauce

You wouldn't be able to give me an intelligent discussion anyway, so fine by me

golly

>I swear you guys are like children
Says the guy complaining about cards in a virtual card game.

Help me with private match pls

Angelic Sniple, Water Fairy, Elf Child May, Fairy Champion, Nature's Guidance, Fairy Circle, Mentor's Teaching, Front Lines, Commence Experiment, Scrap Iron Melter, Soul Conversion, Burial Grounds, Ghouls' Banquet, Cursebrand Vampire, Bloodfed Flowerbed, Sacred Plea, Bellringer Angel, Unicorn Dancer Unica, Keen Enchantement, Trail of Light, Altered Fate, Well of Destiny, Fairy Whisperer, Elf Guard, Elf Metalurgist, Dungeoncrawl Fairy, Fairy Bringer, Wandering Elf Mage, Elf Wanderer, Blessed Fairy Dancer, Dwarf Perfumer, Elf Girl Liza, Sylvan Justice, Pixie Mischief, Glimmering Wings, Forest of Dreams, Kunoichi Trainee, Fervid Soldier, Cyclone Soldier, Veteran Lancer, Maid Leader, Assassin, Luminous Knight, Princess Vanguard, Gunner Maid Seria, Sammy, Wizard's Apprentice, Apprentice Alchemist, Magic Missile, Wind Blast, Kaleidoscopic Glow, Teachings of Creation, Red-Hot Ritual, Dragonewt Scholar, Wildfang Dragonewt, Spectre, Skullcradle Widow, Deadly Widow, Dark Conjurer, Undying Resentment, Highway to Hell, Ethereal Form, Rise of the Dead, Nightmare, Sweetfang Vampire, Lilith, Rain Devil, Mormo, Dark Summoner, Demonic Hedonist, Serpent Charmer, Vania, Vampire Princess, Limil's Way, Summon Bloodkin, Vampiric Kiss, Medusa's Gaze, Snake Priestess, Rabbit Healer, Ardent Nun, Protectoress, Love's Gospel, Beastly Vow, Heretical Inquiry, Guardian Sun, Holy Sentinel, Godsteel Wings, Beastcall Aria, Mercenary Drifter, Harnessed Flame, Harnessed Glass, Shield Angel, Healing Angel, Cloud Chorus, Dark Elf Faure, Archer, Fen Sprite, Waltzing Fairy, Ancient Elf, Elf Healer, Elven Archery, Pixie Paradise, Fencer, Snippy Gardener, Pompous Princess, Gemstaff Commander, Swift Infiltrator, Ruthless Assassin, White Paladin, Giant Slayer, Rogue's Creed, Runic Guardian, Gauntleted Healer, Witchette Emmylou, Summon Snow, Sorcery Cache, Petrification, First Curse, Aiela, Dragon Knight, Dragonewt Princess, Sky Dragon Ethica, Dracomancer's Rites, Dragonsong Flute...

>Hearthstone
>WAAH WAAH WARRIOR CANCER DON'T HEAL AND SLOW MY CLIMB
>Been happening since GvG, and control/heal heavy variety has never been tier except for the stretch of WoTOG that people didn't play midrange Hunter
>Shadowverse
>WAAH WAAH HAVEN CANCER WHAT THE FUCK, YOU CAN'T HEAL MY RETARD FACE RUSH. YOU'RE SLOWING DOWN MY LADDER CLIMB OP OP
>Previous worst class in the game
>The OP cards are all storm related, and not heals (Aria, Garuda)
>Still not the best class in the game even after being overbuffed, and the tier 1 variety of the deck is an aggressive one, not the heal one
>Tumblryst
>People bitch endless about Healyonar back when it was actually viable, and the game was playable

Just remove aggro from these games, they attract the worst, most brain dead players imaginable. They don't give half a shit about balance, they're all ADD retards mad that control oriented decks are slowing their ladder grind and forcing them to maybe think for a chance, instead of vomit everything into board, and on the opponent's face.

No user it's too perilous.

>lolis only

kys

Except Haven dumpsters control and midrange too.

need concede 52938

Aggro fucks haven, what are you talking about?
You're a fucking idiot.

It's everyone who wants to player midrange/control and finds out that only the tier 1/2 meta decks can actually live through haven's bullshit that wants haven nerfed.

Thanks Elis

How so?

DAHK DRAGOON!
This is a much better start to a Take 2 run.

Forest is so much fun to play in Arena mode. I don't think I can go back to sword now.

>when you have 5 HP left and you call an elfshitter's rhinoceroach bluff and you make him concede

That was some Darby tier shit

youtu.be/BZJh94-DYXg?t=1m36s
>playing hearthstone

There are tons of non-lolis in there

thanks!

It's too lewd user

>Aggro fucks haven, what are you talking about?
Elana is LITERALLY an aggro hard counter

If you are interested in playing in a tournament with /svg/ players, please register below.

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/47fd64TuEx 7:00 pm EST, Friday December 2nd. BO3 Single elim.

If there is enough interest in /svg/ hosted tournaments, I will offer steam cards to winners in the future.

>Haven dumpster control
Control Sword is a favored match up for Sword. Every Sword, other than midrange (the true cancer), is favored against heasluts. Control Blood is also favored against healsluts.

Yes, because control was doing so well prior to Haven being playable. It's totally not the auto win D.Shift and PtP match ups that are preventing them from being played, it's the slow heal deck with a wincon they can tech Odin against.

You're a fucking retard, we now have more viable control decks than we've had for months prior to DE. Sure, it's only 2 (Elana and Control Sword), but that's 2 more than we had, which was fucking 0. Combo decks are making control, and slower midrange unplayable, not fucking Haven.

I need more Dark Dragoons in my life man.

post full pic btw

>"T-tomorrow. Tomorrow the reveals will start."
This time will be the one. For real.

Elana LITERALLY gets fucked by aggro and dies on turn 5

>Thinking every Haven player is pure Elana
Why do you always use this strawman?

You've no real friends luna. Stay away from us brat kid

no it LITERALLY doesnt

why the fuck would control or midrange care about the enemy healing? its aggro decks that get all pissy about fighting elana

>Le aggro draws perfect curve every game maymay

whoever wins will get called a faggot non-stop for winning with elf/haven/sword

WHAT DO I SEARCH TO FIND MORE OF THIS CARD?

Mam I think you should get your nipples checked out

is it better to buy packs as I get the gold for them, or save that gold for something else?

Those tits are too big.

>elana
>control deck

elana is a midrange deck you idiot.
It's one of the two midrange decks that haven didn't kill simply on the basis that mirror matchups can't be unbalanced.

Midrange sword managed to survive on the basis of it having op card draw and board flood so it can live through themis.

All other midrange is dead.

reverse search that goddess, you welcome

DORK DRAGOON

>Game refuses to run after editing the apk icon
O-okay.

Ahahahahahhahahahah

Midrange win-con is to kill the other guy.
They set up a board and push for lethal.
They can't do that when flooding gets you themised and slow playing gets you run over by elana buffs and heals keeping haven out of lethal range.

>hand holding
L-lewd.

You need to have absolute shit draws to not win as aggro when the enemy's plays are turn 1 amulet, turn 2 amulet and turn 3 amulet.

>fighting a guy who has Swordcraft Adept
>he's in A2
I hope he got all those matches in Take Two...

>pink one piece with exposed naval
>owns a kick ass dragon

Dork doesn't understand that red dragons are the best

>D3 match against AA0+ and sometimes master in take two

Why is this allow? Who though take two would be good not based on rank. Its NOT FUCKING FAIR. RĂˆEEEEEEEEE

I did, but I'm specifically asking what I can search on pixiv to find more of it. I cant into english to japanese translations for searches.

I'm so sorry fairies. That doesn't even work as the ugly duck.

What about when they play turn 1 amulet, turn 2 scripture, turn 3 minion, turn 4 cudgel and then an endless stream of minions that heal

>play bannermeme to shit on haven and D-shift
>dont draw banner
>dont draw maid leader
>this happens on several occasions

epic lads

I don't like the shitty bikini armor most of this game has but it makes sense on Wyvern rider.
You don't need armor on a fucking dragon.

Because everyone gets random cards to draft in T2.

Try thinning your deck you faggot

>Le haven draws perfect curve every game maymay

Haven is much more likely to get a shit curve than aggro.

Drafting and piloting a netdeck are different skills entirely.

>Thinking every Haven player is pure Elana
>it's the slow heal deck with a wincon they can tech Odin against.
Try reading what others post for a change. Don't bother backpedaling, it's the last (You) you'll get.

You're beyond retarded. Elana is the very fucking picture of a grinder deck. We only call it "control", because that's as close as these simple CCGs that lack counterspell and interaction on your opponent's turn, can get.

>Midrange is dead
Midrange is as alive as it was prior to DE. Only midrange Dragon got replaced with midrange Forest. It always was just the 2 viable midrange decks (Sword and Dragon, now it's Sword and Forest). Shadow midrange was never, EVER fucking played competitively, everyone played aggro for the turn 6 two card 11 damage combo from hand. There's a fucking reason Cursed Soldier got nerfed. Shadow was storm Haven, long before storm Haven was even a thing. Only difference is storm Haven's stickiness comes from amulets, while Shadow's came from last word.

I bought 1200 crystals for packs and didn't get a single legendary

what did he mean by this

yet haven has pretty good winrates against some of the popular aggro decks

It means you should stop being a fatty

oh now i'm laffin

You could have gotten twice as many packs if you were fucking patient about it.

>spending money in a f2p game

welp

>you fell for the p2w meme

I honestly felt bad