Canada's worst driver S12E2

youtube.com/watch?v=ikhzNASOLs4

I enjoyed the last thread of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngXHtCsfdqY
youtu.be/Ml313L7LkT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cody is such a cuck.

I wonder what the Mike air freshener smell like.

This makes Canadians look so bad

I swear i am a good driver

Sooooo...Canada lets actual retarded people drive?

Canadians are terrible drivers though. Part of the reason we can't justify redesigning our roads and raising our speed limits. People would get into just as many accidents if not more cause they can't drive for shit or obey the law.

Its cause if youre a woman or a foreigner they just give you a license, the fucking cucks are afraid of being called racist

And I still get screwed on insurance because im a guy under 25

This. Half of licensed motorists in Ontario at least fall into one archetype of driver in this season.

ya but so does the U.S

Less populated areas tend to have better drivers I find.

Probably as a result of driving schools having less people to process and being able to be stricter and actually focus on catching and fixing potential bad drivers instead of just getting everyone in and out as fast as possible.

Also less immigrants from countries where you can just buy a license. I live in Nova Scotia and I can count all the bad drivers, pooinloos and chinese that I've seen here all on one hand.

>you're the guy who killed me

>driving schools have less people to process
no.
less populated areas have more experienced drivers since everything is far away, and the roads are shitty which helps weed out the bad drivers

Try living in ottawa, all chinks and pooinloo's

atleast I live in the country and only have to deal with them for the last 15mins of my drive

If this was based in the States, I would get bored.

>I-I'm gonna change my ways

>I am so scared right now
>I wanna go home

>her face when pooinloo agrees with andrew
so do all canadafats have ebin armflab tattoos? does your healthcare pay for them?

Has there ever been any serious accidents or injuries on this show?

I remember canada's worst handyman used to get a few lacerations per season, with the odd impalement.

Holy shit this show is so blatantly fake. It's like they're not even trying.

Dianas pretty hard to swallow I'll agree to that, but I know someone EXACTLY like her.

>all white except one or two
Really makes you think

They don't scout these people out, they're nominated by friends and family and have to accept the spot on the show.

White people will go on TV for anything but most pooinloos and chinks wouldn't be caught dead on a program like this.

It doesn't seem like there's much sense in having Lou on the show

She's just inexperienced and nervous, she'd be better off having more formal driver training than being on the show.

Never watched this show before, it's not bad

>Andrews face every time Krystal opened her mouth

A FUCKING LEAF

Really makes you think what? Canadas demographics is only 1% black, so theyre technically over represented on this show. Fucking retard

I don't think Cody should be in here. They just need to tell him to take it to a track, he's a skilled driver he's just an asshole.

Brain damage guy needs help, not driving rehab.

The Indian needs to just take a safe driver course.

Land whale needs to be harpooned

The religion nut lady needs to be taken out back and shot

>tfw live in hongcouver
>this is true

fuck. I don't think a day goes by that I don't see people pulling retarded shit on the road. Sometimes chinks, almost ALWAYS pooinloos.
They're just so fucking oblivious to everything around them and don't give a fuck if they nearly cause an accident.

how is he a cuck?

I think religion chick has some form of OCD cause the way she needs to carry around all this stuff and needs to be doing spiritual crap on a constant basis is far beyond even what a dumbass would do

>implying it isn't all scripted

I want him to take her fucking phone and throw it down the runway

>implying it isn't scripted
there's no way there's someone that addicted to the phone
how does her have a job?

Stale bread

>how does her have a job?

People like her actually exist

Surely Krystal isn't really like that? I don't believe anyone would actually be on a TV show and belligerently sit on their phone texting and not doing challenges etc.

That with her sister. What a total loss. The moment anything slightly confronting happens she locks up and puts her hands on her fucking head. I feel sorry for her future husb... I mean babysitter.

I see this type of shit on a daily basis. I could be almost borderline black out drunk and out-drive most people in this city. It's really scary some days when you see people like her driving 6000lb trucks and SUV's.

>People like her actually exist
wew, Canada sounds like a nightmarish place to live in
I almost feel thankful I live in Uruguay

>Uruguay
My condolences

kek, condolences accepted. As soon as I get my degree I'm fleeing tho
fuck this libtard hellhole

Wow, this is still going?

I remember watching this like a decade ago. Which was the season with the blonde chick who followed every dumb blonde stereotype imaginable with the bewildered hosts repeatedly stressing that it's not staged, and then it turned out she had bona fide mental problems and had to be sent to therapy?

>I don't think Cody should be in here. He's a skilled driver he's just an asshole.
I think he's mostly in there to provide contrast. Show the others that the tasks given to them aren't some rigged super difficult shit.

>Brain damage guy needs help, not driving rehab.
But driving rehab IS help. There's really no way to treat brain damage other than training to do tasks you want to do and hoping that your brain slowly rewires itself to do them better. I don't think a short course like that would do much for him though.

>The religion nut lady needs to be taken out back and shot
I'd shoot her with my cum

You'll end up with a magic wooden staff up your ass though

Hawt

She was so fucking hot
She broke down in the EVER season

Are you even sure she was a human and not an irradiated pile of makeup that gained sentience

That fake tan made me diamonds

Cody is probably a better driver than I am

That depends on the definition of "better".

My grandfather couldn't reverse into a parking spot unless it was 3 times wider than the car, never revved his engine past 3000 and was afraid of overtaking anything faster than a tractor, but he hasn't had even a minor fender bender in over 50 years.

I don't think so, it's actually super safe. Pretty much everything is out in a wide open field, and when they have to drive faster than 5 mph all obstacles are made of styrofoam and cardboard. It would take real effort to get seriously injured.

>canada's worst handyman used to get a few lacerations per season
I'm honestly surprised that there aren't more, with the way those people are handling their tools.

>She was so fucking hot
U wot m8 I looked her up and almost puked. You're talking about Angelina, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=ngXHtCsfdqY
just close calls

Daniella makes my dick diamonds

>slides sideways through a grass field
>doesn't roll over or hit anything
>airbags didn't even trigger

>"nearly kills herself"

Tyler should not be driving if he has brain damage.

Crystal needs put down.

Tyler is the drunk fuck.

Shit, I mean Mike.

>Not knowing what a blind spot is

Why are these people still alive?

So does most of this board but are you gonna tell them to stop driving

there was a dude in the show before that literally had to learn how to walk again after a coma that lasted a couple months, but he never lost his license.

They seem like the kind of people who don't get a license until (after) they turn 18

AMERICA
youtu.be/Ml313L7LkT0

This show sucks

When does the next episode air?

Is the stuff about the UK driving test true?
C'mon brits