What to get

Guys should I get a BMW F30 320i or an older E90 335i?

Or fuck em both and get an Audio A4?

Audi* damn Auto correct

>even considering a """""premium""""" VW
Get the E90 335i.

E90 >>> F30 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A4*
*Not a bad car but also not really worth buying over BMW or Lexus equivalents
Basically the E90 retained a lot of driver feel whereas the F30 is pretty fucking numb, not to mention the 335i is considerably faster.

I'm just worried about the E90 because it's older.. I want my next car to last a long time and maintain a "modern" look for longer.
But yes the engine in the 335i is top.

E90 is fine. The N54 engine is a bit problematic (covered by a 10 year warranty) but if you get a 2011-2013 model (well, only 2011 for sedans) it has the N55 which is very reliable.

>not buying a M54 god machine
Get a schwinn, pussy

kys

Butthurt vw fan boi detected

The 320i will be great for driving your wife's son to soccer practice

>Vw fanboy mad that people dont like new bimmers

Holy shit ur retarded

>suggest e46
>"new"
We

He replied to everyone you fucking tard

Kys

I already killed myself you bigot

Get a 2008-2010 BMW 335i OP.

Tune it out the ass and beat gm and mustang fags all day, and be quicker than an e46 and e92 m3 at the same time.

The only people that cry about N54 and BMW reliability in general are the following:

>Never Owned a BMW
>Never Carbon Cleaned their BMW
>Barely do any Engine upkeep, only when problems arise.
>Dont get recall work done
>Floor it in every red light and drive like a retard.
>Poor and butthurt
>Dont have 3rd party BMW mechanic friends.

I can go on but you get the point, OP if your serious about getting a fast and beautiful BMW and take care of it you will love it.

if you go E90 get the coupe not the sedan.

>being this bitter about not being able to afford an N55

e90 so ugly tho

you posted a 2011+ e92 lmfao

320i is a cuck pouseur BMW. To even consider it with the 335i is asinine. Get the e92 coupe 335i. Mine's in alpine white with m-sport package and I have people asking if it's 2013-2014

E60 550i imo

Get the quattro. I cant tell from your post that you wont be able to handle the ultimate driving machine....

>cabrio
Türke oder Frau?

And yet the E92 is one of the most beautiful cars produced. Not sure how BMW pulled that one off.

agreed but pic is sexy as fuck

This. e92 sttill looks great, better than 4 series in my opinion. Same goes for Mercedes c204 and c205. Later one maybe looks better on pictures but in reallity it is whole other world

>not buying a mercedes
Literally why

Not as sharp as ultimate driving machine and more expensive.

Better build qualityymaterials and ride tho so I. The end it is just personal preference.