Bear Bukkake Edition

>/fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository (Mods, Rips, etc):
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc (embed)
>VGU (Rips):
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj (embed)
pastebin.com/S2eDehza (embed)

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 1 and 2
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV (embed)

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations, Run Ideas, etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy (embed)
(Updates in progress)

>Fallout 4
>General Information, etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2 (embed)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17486/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15875/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(embed)

Daily reminder that the Institute is the Commonwealth's only hope at not being a shithole some day.

Is true. Though it's dumb how BoS is actively fighting against them even though their core tenet is the preservation of technology. Them destroying MIT is like muslims nuking Mecca.

>being an actively cancerous "science experiment" gone rampant/rogue
>not expecting to be culled
Institute scum are not worthy of the life they possess.

muh abominations

Fine, kill them then. But destroying the facility too is just idiotic.

What outfit is that?

>Idiotic Bethesda writing
What do you want me to do? The biggest problem I could forsee is that the synth "birthing" chambers are captured and thus it becomes the age-old dilemma of "ultimate power corrupts ultimately" or some other faggot shit.

Pampas

Quick question: is there an achievement or something for playing through on survival mode? It's a pain in the balls and totally not worth the legendary weapons I've found.

It's Fun™, user.

Though I personally disabled the thirst increase from chems since with nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17486/? installed it was all kinds of bullshit.

Because the BoS have taken a step up from being toaster-molesting raiders and now have a near cult of personality built up around Maxson, who has directed the BoS into a zealous frenzy against the sort of technology he believes caused the Great War to begin with.

>never really liked melee/unarmed in previous fallout games so i didnt bother with it in 4
>fuck it, i have a few perk points left over
>max strength, put points into unarmed, take the perk that lets me bulldoze people over by sprinting into them
>put hydraulic fists on my power armor
>also using live dismemberment so i'm just walking up to people and undercutting limbs off and exploding their heads with a smack
Fucking glorious, it's giving me Dwarf Fortress nostalgia

Utter heresy. Midwest BoS gon' have to teach them a lesson.

It's pretty neato, yeah. I also like to use bullet time nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15875/? to spice things up, and you can still use VATS alongside it too.

Deathclaws are probably going to suck tho.

Do robots need beds or sustenance?

Lets just hope the synths don't start a huge revolution

>They also STILL never fixed this fucking chair

>thread ruined

No

Anything they farm is 100% profit. If you want to make a giant robo workforce for a scavenging operation you will need an uncapper mod though.

>tfw you accidentally leave your quantum tunneling generator in the office and the leader's senile parent sits on it

>travel with cute doggo
>always tripping over him

Is there a mod that sets minimum follow distance?

>Buffscale still posting

That would kill my frame rate

The obvious solution to that is to cut off any need for a revolution. Cut off or drastically reduce production of Gen 3's and then give them rights afterwards.

That or scrap the entire thing.

So, tell me this isn't my imagination. I just upgraded to a factory OC'd GTX 1070 and midtown (especially around Mass Fusion tower) I still get noticeable frame drops. Is this game optimized like a steaming pile or what?

Yes, I cranked all the graphics settings to Ultra. But honestly, the 1070 is newer than the game itself.

what is your gpu usage when that happens?
what is your cpu usage when that happens?

>I still get noticeable frame drops. Is this game optimized like a steaming pile or what?
cpu?

Yes, game is optimized like shit. I have an overclocked 970 and an i5 4670k and I get frame drops to the 20s in cities and in some of my settlements.

>1070
It's terminal, lad.

What?

FX-8370, default boost clock 4.3 ghz

I also have 32 gb of ram and running pure SSD setup on AHCI

Gotta do this this time.

Hello.

Fallout 4 is on sale for $20. Do you recommend this to me? I liked both FO3 and NV but I've been told this game is really different from those two now?

Less RPG, more shooter.

Think Half-life 2 but with character customization and minecraft-like town building.

Do you like acquiring absolute cancer?

>Less RPG, more shooter.

I see. That's too bad. I still might get it anyway since I do still like shooters. Is the shooter aspect good at least?

If it'll take me away from this painful world then yes

>Is the shooter aspect good at least?
Better than it was in 3 and NV, but worse than most other shooters.

It's not as good as an actual, dedicated fps game, but it's much improved over the previous games. A lot of the problems with it can be fixed with mods, so whatever. It's still pretty fun and you'll probably get your money's worth out of it.

Gives you complete disconnect from shitty world for sure.

>amd cpu
>1070

>If it'll take me away from this painful world then yes
My man!

Cool thank you, getting it now.

Do you recommend playing vanilla first or mods straightaway?

Whichever you prefer.

Bare minimum, get a mod that lets you see exactly what you're going to say.
That's really the only absolute necessity.

As long as you don't get any major fundamental gameplay/story overhauls like Frost, you should be fine modding it before you play. Can't go wrong with bug fixes, QoL changes, graphical improvements, etc.

>hating on the 1070

unless you have a 1080 or a titan x, it's better than what you have

646 here

I was stating that the setup is bottlenecked to hell

>muh bigger numbers means they are better than yours!!!!!1!!!111

As far as I am aware there is no disadvantage to combining an AMD CPU with Nvidia GPU. Care to elaborate on your point?

Yes, that's right. Bigger numbers are better. For example, 60 fps is better than 30 fps. Thank you for pointing this out.

>Is the shooter aspect good at least?
It's kinda like Borderlands with less crazy guns and VATS as your action skill.

there is nothing to elaborate on, amd cpus are shit and will not be able to aid the 1070 speeds

Post feet

yikes

Fuck you son

>intel fanboyism

no i7 is going to alleviate fps drops in a badly coded game, son

>restating someone's position without providing a counterpoint backed by facts is a valid argument!!!
nice try

Would the brotherhood be adverse using reprogrammed gen 1 and 2 synths as better protectrons?

even a modern i3 would be better, but no skin off my nose you don't know how to balance a pc

Are you actually trying to argue for and from your fallacy?
Unfortunate that I don't have a referee that covers this type of awful.

you literally don't understand how computers work

why not go look up some benchmarks and educate yourself?

(You) first, chucklefuck

And you're just retarded. See Implying that something is better than the 1070, 1080, or Titan X currently on the market without saying what it is is a non-argument. Maybe learn some comprehension, eh?

I really hope that "something" being implied isn't the RX480

>bigger numbers are better
>For example GTX 1080 is a bigger number than AMD RX480
Therefore 1080>480

>restating someone's position without providing a counterpoint backed by facts is a valid argument!!!
Weakest deflection I've ever seen. Try harder or don't try again troglodyte.

I'll take one from your book.
>Stating something without backing it up with facts is a non-argument
>Maybe learn some comprehension, eh?
Yikes.

what the fuck are you idiots doing

I use a pre-built from 2010

At least its better than Buff's boyfriend's shitposting. Barely.

Somebody is asspained that their justification for a shitty GPU is being questioned. Naturally, this agitates the neckbeard to an incredibly unruly state.

>circlejerking intensifies
Nice, epic shitpost dude! Buffscale will surely reward you fat, furry titties now!

jesus christ

>Buffscale ruins yet another thread

>1070 is shit! I won't say why, but it just is!

First playthrough here, any opinions on this starting build?

>Strength - 2
>Perception - 2
>Endurance - 2
>Charisma - 8
>Intelligence - 2
>Agility - 2
>Luck - 10

I've always been a Luck man and I've never played a Fallout game with more than 4 Charisma

>Naturally, this agitates the neckbeard to an incredibly unruly state.
>trying to act like you're above us

Fuck off, you uneducated faggot.

Be wary that luck is OP as fuck in this game, since the entire perk tree pretty much revolves around VATS and crits you can store and use whenever you want.

Mine is from 2014, post specs

[Strawmanning intensifies]

[Ad Hominem intensifies]

I was lying to get a rise out of people.
Mine is just cobbled together pieces I'm slowly updating, though it already plays everything I need it to on Ultra.

You might have some issues not dying with low hit points at the start.

>Buffscale shitposting without his trip

and look, he's still doing it

This build won't allow you to craft more than basic weapons, armor, chems and explosives nor can you open advanced locks or terminals. Also luck is focused on VATS like said, but with that low perception you will not hit anything in VATS and all that luck will be useless. I'm not saying you can't make it work, but I'd recommend you to reconsider putting that many points in luck and charisma.

>Buffscale STILL shitposting even after being called out on it

You sure are mad, nerdo.

[Misuse of "strawmanning" intensifies]

Well damn, I'm going to rethink this build then. Looking at the perks now, there's really only a few I want for Luck. Maybe I'll switch to high Intelligence and Charisma

make sure to get idiot savant

I see the retards from /cfog/ have migrated here

was good for a day

S4
P5
Ex
C6
I8
Ax
Lx

That's the all-access build which allows you to get all the crafting perks. You can put your remaining points into xs.

cloth/body mod?

which outfit?

GITS

Can anyone here identify what mod MXR is using for his raiders?

I just want busty, slutty raiders to hate fuck.

Thanks in advance

*clothing mod, I meant.

Graphics look amazing. Are you using a graphical mod or is that vanilla on ultra?

Any good skin/face texture combos for CBBE?

CBBE = moldy oldy

Wonder Body = new hotness

you are a silly person