You weren't born with the sleep 3-4 hours a night gene

>you weren't born with the sleep 3-4 hours a night gene
should I just give up on my business ambitions?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11006181/Thatcher-gene-is-key-to-needing-less-sleep.html
forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/11/12/fintech-golems-airbnb-for-computing-crowdsale-scores-8-6m-in-minutes/#2d0b8ca0422a
youtube.com/watch?v=6VskculJbx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, you should raise your intelligence level.

but what if I wasn't born with the high IQ gene either?

Just stay up for 3 days then sleep for 12 hours, what I do when I'm grinding the micros anyway...

>should I just give up on my business ambitions?
Well it wouldn't matter either way because you were obviously born with the 'World owes me something' gene.....You're not better than any of those liberals protesting Trump.

>you were obviously born with the 'World owes me something' gene.....
what about my post gives you this impression?

Hijacking this thread: how the hell does trump do it? What's the secret to perpetual "high energy"? If I could gamedev at the same rate and intensity that trump rallied for in the months preceding the election, I'd have a whole fucking portfolio on steam by now.

he sleeps on his plane

>take adderall immediately upon waking after 4 hours sleep
>be awake and ready to work

it's always been this simple. the movie limitless even attempted to open the masses eyes to this fact.

he's a coke addict, this is what will bring him done as well in the end

Go to bed early, start your day early. Your body is naturally designed to use the sun as its clock

pepsi is the taste of a generation

>If I could gamedev at the same rate and intensity that trump rallied

If only staring at a computer screen, and getting euphoria-inducing social attention were the same.

Coffee to wake up
Alcohol to go to sleep and have a short and semi-restless sleep you can catch up on in your free days where you can drink heavily and sleep heavily afterwards

Join the natural drugs club, son

Give it a few months and it will become natural to you nigger

Then again with an attitude as defeatist as yours you'll almost certainly never make it, so kys

but I read an article and it says that the reason these people can sleep four hours a night is because of a genetic mutation that affects only 1% of the population

Same here. If I get any less than 10hrs I feel like shitttt.

Lucky guy.

ye, you read that on buzzfeed? good onya.

It was a Daily Telegraph article

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11006181/Thatcher-gene-is-key-to-needing-less-sleep.html

have you actually done this

>telegraph
top fucking kek

What is modafinil

no.
I have the same problem. I found it hard to keep a job because my sleep schedule is so fucked up. Not being able to work for someone else forced me into self-employment and then into business.

a lot of successful business people have flaws that make them unemployable. I sleep all day so I found a field where I can choose my hours and work only at night if I want.

No, you just find and industry with longer cycles.

kek

MOMENTUM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuAO0zKRAk
5 minutes in.
>btw. Levitt sold to ITT not Gulf + Western

Lemmy, despite diabetes, a liver problem, and being a filthy drunkard was playing live shows to the last week he died.
Keith Richards and Ozzy Osborne are still going strong: why? DON'T STOP.

Just like Sergio Marchionne. Not sure about Carlos Ghoson, but I assume he does the same thing.

How do you know you don't have that gene unless you try it?

>same
He says he goes to bed at 2-3 am you sperg

>You can't go from Go Karts to a 100BHP Formula One car, you got to accustom yourself to the G-forces. Progressively acclimatize to cars with more and more lateral force.

Ya gotta ease into the TrumpSleep

I think he does coke too. Can't believe we are gonna have a president doing lines in the white house.

yeah, must be the first one :^)

>How do you know you don't have that gene unless you try it?
A few times I've had to do a few days with only 2-4 hours of sleep each day before, once it's over I end up crashing for 15+ hours. I'm pretty sure when you have it it just comes naturally

But I live above the polar circel in sweden, there is only sun an hour or two in the winter. Sometimes the sun doesn't rise at all.
What should i do then?

Also thanks for linking that Trump video, I hadn't seen it

Maybe coke should be legalized and taxed

Practice. Start by taking only 6 hours a night for a month. Then cut it to 5. Then to 4.5. Then to 4. Month by month. You'll get used to it eventually. No slacking off.

of course.

what if my body lacks the chemicals that tells it when its day time when ts night time

>100BHP Formula One Car

Wut

you can buy them now.

How has this not been posted yet?

The way to do it is to take two, 45 minute long naps during the day. You sacrifice 1.5 hours but at night you only have to sleep for 4, versus 8. I've been doing triphasic for 5 years, I spend my lunch hour taking a nap, and then one more nap when I get home.

The other benefit of doing this isn't just the saved time, but you get up and go to sleep quicker. ie no more shitty groggy hour where you spend a quarter of your day waiting to actually wake up. I can be out the door and wide awake in 30 seconds if I have to.

start out as biphasic and if it works for you, move up to triphasic. Just one caveat with this - once you get into a different schedule, if you're forced to miss your nap, you shut down quickly.

>trusting a British tabloid
Wew lad
t. Brit

Suck off a refugee

Have a kid. You will adapt after a few months.

very good video, he's a great storyteller

>what about my post gives you this impression?
that you made it at all. Low Energy

everyone uses coffee tbqh

you just need to crash for a few hours

So they just made it up?

but wanting to know whether I can become High Energy is why I made it

>The Telegraph
>tabloid

lolwut?

I don't know if this is true or not, but he's rich, 70 and the President. His "end" looks pretty good to me.

forgot the extra zero. honest typo
I was thinking like one of those 1980's turbocharged motherfuckers

Its just impressiv.

He is 70 with such energy , unbelievable

I sleep about 14hours a day and still have no power when im awake

It's called being motivated.

You need to wake up pumped up about everything. You need to always be hyped.

No reason to start a business.

Listen here:

Buy Golem Network Tokens (GNT). They're the next Ethereum. Crypto subreddits are about to blow up and it's still at only $8mil market cap on it's way to fucking billions. Get rich overnight. Proceed to fuck all the top tier models you want. Literally that easy.

Listen or stay poor and kick yourself like you did after BTC and ETH.

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/11/12/fintech-golems-airbnb-for-computing-crowdsale-scores-8-6m-in-minutes/#2d0b8ca0422a

Did you try easing into it, or did you just go straight from 7 hours to 2-4?

Remember what Arnie says:
>"but Arnold I can't sleep 6 hours a night, I need 8"
>"Well, sleep faster"

Even if you can shave off an hour from your regular sleep, that's still 7 hours a week, 365 hours a year (more or less) you'll earn.
But if you physically can't, don't feel guilty about it. Find your other genetic quirks which are advantageous.

>he's a great storyteller
He actually is. it's an essential part of Webberian "Charismatic Authority" I think

it's called "oversleeping" you're literally weakening your heart and shortening your life. Go see a doctor.

Anyway back Trump and momentum. Because not only does it apply to personal success: I've noticed that after a very busy period of my life I'm more restless, which means I'm more productive in my spare time because I have momentum, a allegro tempo.

Also they did research, a group called "American Use of Time" found that people are less busy than they were 20 years ago, and yet feel even more time poor than ever: and it goes back not only to momentum, but to an interesting quirk in the perception of time where cognitively intensive tasks are perceived to take more time than tasks which require less thinking and attention. Another research study I read found that people who had more time pressures were more willing to give time to do favors for friends than people who have less time pressures.

If you're already active and productive, it's easier to stay active.

if I sleep 3-4 hours it usually feels great and way better than my 8+ hours sleeps. but it's really hard for me to keep it going for a couple of days as you feel really sleepy way too early in the night after

Go to your doctor and check your testosterone levels.

Tom Ford is a self-made billionaire too, and he only sleeps 3 hours a night:
>Sometimes I sleep even less. I find I can get so much done between midnight and 4 a.m. Everything is quiet, no one is disturbing me, and if I go to bed then, I just lie awake thinking of ideas. They are very creative hours for me. One night a week I crash out, though.

See that:
> One night a week I crash out, though.

I've used it twice. I get insomnia and crash hard.

Would a cigarette when I wake up help energize me, or do smokers just do that because of addiction?

I could teach you how for 5 easy payments of $197.

I actually sell a book on the subject.

If you don't wanna hafta sleep, don't eat.

If you want to be smart, learn problem solving and read informational material. If you wanna be wealthy, work hard with direction and as much of a plan as possible.

For the first week then you'll smoke more and be addicted.

Anyway if any of you care about your health AND money realize you'll be on a fast track to altzhemiers disease if you cut down on sleep

he'll be dead by now if he was a coke addict , cocaine damages your health a lot

Good luck getting that shit to work.

Even if you could, your life would not work properly with the rest of the world.

Trump like few others, has the high energy low sleep gene.

You are oversleeping. Cut down and your energy level will go up.

But there are probably other things going on here too.

>implying
you obviously know nothing about trump

youtube.com/watch?v=6VskculJbx0

that's just wrong. the filthy stuff you get on the street kills you, because of all the shit those motherfucking dealers pour in it. pure, clean coke is expensive but doesn't affect your health much.

Every newspaper is bottom of the barrel garbage now.

My counter agrument to that: Ozzy "Snowblind" Osbourne and Keith Richards

Winston Churchill took cocaine (and drank, and tonnes of other meds) back when it was medicinal and lived to 90.

I tried this once, backfired hardcore, same effect as .

I like stims for the occasional deadline work and recreational usage, but they are not an everyday solution.

Except maybe cocaine, I can imagine doing cocaine everyday without too much problems short-term.

Underrated

>Hijacking the thread

Hello, Reddit! :)

Trump is in extremely good health for a man of his age according to his doctors. He released medical exams a few months ago and multiple physicians came to the same conclusion : there was nothing alarming or wrong with his health, and he had extremely good other indicators for a man his age.

As someone pointed he attributes this to his "no alcohol no cigarette no drugs" lifestyle, but you can understand the man. His closest friend and business partner, his own brother died of alcoholism when he was in his 30s. Probably fucked alcohol for him forever, and it's understandable

Buy a wake up light

He doesn't drink alcohol or smoke.

This is a very important, if i was in the environment he is in id be blasted grabbing puss every night. Very good self control

>Low energy fag detected

This is why you should stop browsing plebbit, seriously you just see these loser victims posting these defeatist articles and dumbass tabloids that other losers upboat. Posts that hate on the successful are rampant there as well. your mindset becomes that and in a couple years you're gonna end up as some faggot on r/gaming making posts about how video games were so much better in X year.

Trump also discusses these people known as "lifes losers"

Its called Cocaine
Prove me wrong

I've done a lot of coke in my life... other stuff too. I had scrips for modafinil, armodafinil, and even the MAX amount of dextroamphetimine HCL you can get... still was t successful. I mean, I worked harder and faster but didn't find myself any more successful. I make $25/hr now and I probably do less, sleep more, and focus less intently than when I make $18/hr. I'm okay with that. For me, it was a change of who I wage slaved for... financial sector IT is much easier work. Ha!

So, tell me again how coke and other uppers help. Haven't touched them in years and I'm doin way better than before.

> doesn't do drugs, drink, or smoke
> a sex addict

makes sense. If it were not for alcohol, weed, or videogames, I would be a full blown sex addict. Like stopping at a massage parlor on the way to a date, type sex addict.

you've stumbled upon a little-known fact:
people that make more don't actually work more.

wageslaves can't imagine increasing their income except by increasing their work. That's actually the main reason they're wageslaves.

I've never browsed reddit in my life. So it's all false, these people who have this gene variant and get by on significantly fewer hours than the rest of us, it just makes it easier for them but does give them the exclusive ability, and anyone can survive on 4 hours a night if they have the discipline? I'm asking this sincerely.

By not doing physical activity. There is not secret. I train with 2 undefeated pro boxers and they have to sleep at least 8 hours a day with a rest or nap after eating after the first training session. I don't have my first fight scheduled yet so I'm not training as hard as I will be and even I sleep 9 hours a day even though I'm in better shape than Trump ever was and probably anybody on this board.
Anybody can get away with 4 hours of sleep if they arent physical active

IQ points are irrelevant dumb masturbatory aids for people who aren't smart enough to figure out that IQ tests are bullshit.

This.

Because of my current job, I have slowly worked my way to only needing 4hrs. of sleep per night over a period of two years.

feels weird man.

Trump has an IQ of 155 though and he's done pretty well for himself

I was a zombie when I did this.

I've slept for 4h when I commuted to uni everyday. Don't do it m8.

its something that runs in his family

a genetic advantage that made his family what is today

>take Adderall immediately upon waking after 4 hours sleep
>be awake and ready to work
I do it after all-nighters when I have to be functioning the second day. However, this only works for 48 hours and I need two days of rest afterwards.
I take:
Adderal
2x 500mg Paracetamol (aka Acetaminophen, keeps tiredness pain away from eye and skeletal muscles)
75ug L-Thyroxine (Thyroid hormone to keep metabolism from shutting down)
15ug LSD (or equivalent. Microdose to keep creativity up)

>not just making better use of your waking hours

I'm not sure what you're saying here. All nighters are different than 4 hours of sleep.

because you are oversleeping boi

You do an all nighter then you take a little nap in the afternoon i guess.

Trump doesn't even drink alcohol. The only coke he takes is diet.

sounds like a fucking nightmare my dude

Joe rogan is that you?

nootropics to compensate.

alcohol ruins sleep quality dude. atleast when drunk heavily

>that time you were so coked up you told everyone that the reason you can sleep 4 hours a night is because youve never drunken alcohol