The most boring car brand - Nissan

Every car on their lineup is so BORING. Every time I look at them I get drowsy, what happened, Nissan used to be cool with their silvias, their zx's and z's and 240's and Datsun.

Now their entire lineup besides the GTR is just boring, bland or crossovers.

Step it up Nissan, the only thing saving your brand from becoming a meme is the GTR.

What is you most boring car brand?

Have you seen Mazda bud?

to be fair both are really boring.

GTR is fun though.

Obviously Toyota.

Underneath all those edgy lines and angry faces are hilariously disappointing vehicles.

At least they try on the design of their vehicles, and they had that Scion brand thing.

Nissan doesn't even try, every vehicle besides the GTR looks like a rental car.

VW. Its pathetic when the most iconic thing about your company is plaid seats

most brands only have 1 interesting car, if that

ford seems to be doing better than most though

Every year since 2011 I've been waiting for them to update the Z, especially that fucking hideous 1990s instrument cluster and the rough VQ 3.7L engine. And ever year I am disappointed.

Fuck you, Nissan. Where is my 3200 lb, 360 hp twin-turbo 3.0L Z ??? I'll give you $45K for one.

You've been sitting on your laurels so long you have vines up your ass.

The only thing worse is Yawnduh. They have NOTHING.

It's not even about the terrible design choices, it's the bloated cars with weak engines they make difficult to access and an extra 1000lbs of 'safety' on every car.

If they made a literal generic boxy car that looked like ass but had a half decent engine and five speed that only weighed 2400 lbs while only costing $18k new they'd have a god machine.

>Scion
>let's market an entire brand of vehicles to millenials and college students with no money!
>WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

Fits are reasonably fun to drive and incredibly cheap for a new car.

You can rice them and make them fast if you really wanted, and the new Civic Si/Type R will be alright. Shame about following trends and packaging them with smaller displacement engines and stock turbos though.

Japanese cars are for faggot numale cucks. Overpriced yet underpowered lmao
>b-but m-muh f-feels!
Top cuck

Ghosn ruined Nissan

Bring back the 240sx as an affordable and light sports coupe and maybe Nissan will be less shit

European*

>t. faggot numale weeb
You are all the same

Ah yes, we must maximize power and push numbers and be robots, none of this "enjoying driving" bullshit!

You sound like you've never been sideways for real before. Enjoy your pigfat live rear axle with a garbage interior.

Q60s.

>You've been sitting on your laurels so long you have vines up your ass.

I see what you did there....

Yeah, I saw that in Autoblog. It gives me hope that an updated 2 seat version is just around the corner.

Nissan: think Colin Chapman. Screw displacement. "Light is right."

They tried to shake things up with the Juke, but it's just ugly... Not exciting or sexy. It's a shame.

I have this exact car with a 6sp manual. It's actually ok just soft suspension + body roll :(

My wife had an I30t for 8 years. (Pimped Maxima). It was OK, but we threw a lot of money at it on brakes. Brakes. Brakes. At 5 midwestern winters the undercarriage looked like a 72 Ford. And the "sport suspension" of the touring model was shit. Nissan's answer to sport is to remove all rebound damping from the suspension and fit them with stiff springs to compensate for the heavy fucking wheels. Jiggly yet stiff, yet still riding rough, yet still roll.

If you ride a motorcycle it's the difference between the suspension of a KTM or Ducati, and the suspension of a $8K Kawasaki. Until you've ridden both you think that stiff and jiggly = sporty. Once you've ridden a properly sorted suspension you understand that stiff is not sporty.