/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/21/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#657ea314758da5a5_5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First

I hate Monaka

I thought Monaca was being spanked by the Green Goblin until i saw the red text.

Why so sad?

please do not sad the pepsi

Kirumi has B.O!

A what?

Threadly reminder that:

1)Yuri is for subhumans only
2)Time traveler Rantarou is going to rape his mother, Kaede, and turn out to be his own father

Why specifically yuri? Are you ok with yaoi or something?

Plaki

have a pair of cuties!~

i want a mini-pepsi

also this is exactly the pyjamas he would wear and they're adorable.

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Reminder to cuddle your pepsi if he is sad, they need love and attention.

Peko can be really cute sometimes.

PEKO LIKES SLUTTY UNDERWEAR

>this lucky bastard

??

Lewd Chisa

hnnnng what is this from?

DR3 Anthology

feels bad that we never get to know if she used it before she became a despair

fuuuck anywhere i can read it online? i can't find it

No, it's still not fully translated, it's just the examples of the pages.

fuck. thanks anyway bro

It's my headcannon that this is exactly what Souda looked like beforehand

I want to do things with Nagito's hair

reading this as well
bato.to/reader#657ea314758da5a5_5
holy fuck the puns are amazing, i can't beleive i never saw these comics before

Me too!

>ERROR [10030]: The thing you're looking for is unavailable. It may be due to:

Jeez, theres a fair amount of cucks in the thread.

Also good evening /drg/, hope its going well~

reaction image goldmine

yeeeeah, you have to make an account, which is shit, but if you have twitter it just links to it, it's probably somewhere else though

Thats a low blow Celes

i meant to reply to you i know who you're talking about and you will not hurt my cinnamon roll like this

You know what else is a low blow?
Yea, you know it...

Your rolls of cinnamon do not factor into this, let the cuckining begin~

And leading to How's it hanging Mukuro?

he can't be cucked because i husbando him, your logic is flawed and also celeste doesn't shower enough and is smelly

and now it is time for me to join my Chihiros in rest, but this time i think i will also bring my souda along for cuddles, because that's just the way i roll, goodnight DRG, and may you dream of all your favourite characters
who aren't Celeste

>who arn't Celeste
But shes the best to dream about!
May his tiny penis provide you relief in the dream-world that is Chihiro-ville

Goodnight
Actually, i don't know, mind telling me

Wish me luck, i will need in the game

Souda is always good
At laughing at, what a cuck~
Last one made me chuckle

Well, it starts when the big hand is on the little hand and then ...
Actually I'll leave it at that for now, its just too late in the night for me to describe things in detail.
You failed the game m8

OTP

OTP

HOPETP!

I'm thankful for Mukuro

BUT WHAT IF

OTHER MC?

dont trigger jess

Don't trigger me

I'll trigger you as much as I want to, my little Kaede! That's what you get for being the MC!

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

True end

>>>>>>>TRUE END

Here's the real true end.

Ironically the one thing keeping Kaede alive is that I can't imagine a character like Rantarou working as a rival to Keebo

I also can't see Kodaka resisting the urge to kill a character literally named hope, the fucking edgelord

>implying he's not actually despair badly trying to disguise himself with stuff like "yeah hope is super good guys am i right"

>I also can't see Kodaka resisting the urge to kill a character literally named hope, the fucking edgelord

What if he kills both?

Tokomaru happy ending!

Cute, but not the cutest.

>implying it'll be naegi doing the carrying

Shhhhh. Let him dream.

The link to previous thread is nowhere in sight! Just like the chances of you being useful one day, Souda!

The only consolation for you at this point is that atleast, you're not Saionji. Because . I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

It's even cuter this way

Stop, you'll trigger Jess.

She can be triggered I don't give a fuck

Friendly reminder that Maki is Kaede's canon love interest. Shuuichi or Rantarou will die first and the other dies afterwards.

Hah, how funny, jess! I'll make sure Maki will be there to watch the nonstop molestation of Kaede, live.

Kiibo will be a victim and the recording feature that he mentions in the conversation with Kaede will be a clue as it will record his time of death.

What.

Obviously.

Shuuichi and Rantarou don't need Kaede anyway.

Shuichi should really be a girl so Rantaro could molest both her and Kaede!

Is this the new Naegi/Togami and Hinata/Komaeda?

No, it's a straight male/female pair.

Good afternoon /drg/. How are you all?

Fine~

Too cute.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Shuuichi/Naoto
>Maki/Yukiko
>Munakata/Yu

What is it with Kodaka and Persona 4.

True end