Does ANY yurofag on this board drive a V8 car?

just wondering since it seems almost impossible around where I live without actually going to work for your car alone

I Used to drive an oldsmobile aurora with a northstar v8. It was actually a pretty nice car. I'm from northern Michigan and it was pretty good in snow and such.

At what point in history did Michigan become Europe?

Kek

I got the new mustang with the 5.0 v8 but i have a job.

>but i have a job.
check your priv phaggot

Where you're from?

All the people I know who DD V8's do it either because they've got some autist-level fascination with anything big and american, or they drive LPG-converted pickups that are registered as light trucks, thus becoming a lot cheaper to run and own

damn son

still more than the US obviously, but not too bad

What the fuck senpai, the most expensive I can make it in the builder is €49k.

Oh boy, I'll try that right now and see what it comes up to. is base-model, with absolutely nothing added

Here is a base-model Ecoboost

>Manuell
I know that word

Fully loaded. The exchange rate has drastically changed since I made the original, gonna go check out what a base model coosts now

How do you even pay for cars? Are only foreign cars taxed that heavy or evertyhing? I mean, Germany gets them for 38k € - and there is still the hefty discounts of up to 30% for Fords atm...

At that point you ought to just be able to buy it in another EU country and drive it home if it's really gonna cost like 2-3x more buying it at home. Surely it can't be that expensive to import.

Why are things so expensive in flat Norway?

>18,6l/100km in the city
Even doritos don´t need that much fuel.

Because Norway is rich with oil money and there aren't many people living there so everyone gets payed more. This also means consumer goods in Norway become more expensive.

>mfw a Focus RS is $96k

Go to ford.no and compare yourself, as far as I can tell only the Mustang has a ridiculous price. The others are still higher compared to what you'd pay in US but compared to other EU countries don't seem that exorbitant.

it shouldn't be 3x or 4x the UK price though

We have very high tax rates, and cars are taxed on weight, power, emissions, age and everything. Something like a Mustang GT is insanely expensive and not affordable to the common man.

Average cars are typically affordable and not "insanely taxed", but still considered quite costly, even with a universally high average wage.

What makes them so expensive is the "one time fee", a fee you pay when you register a car on norwegian plates. As mentioned earlier, this one time fee changes with what car it is, the power, emissions, weight and so on. No car is exempt from this, and it doesn't matter where it comes from - it'll be just as expensive

This Ford would easily be a good $15 000 more if it was registered as a 4/5 seater

Mind you; this is also just a 3.5 Ecoboost

Don't blame me. Blame the market system.

Nice. What do you think of it?

*and whatever regulatory prices are set on things by the Norwegian government

Forgot to add that

>seeing those europrices
Jfc off with their motherfucking crowned heads holy shit m80

EUROPE YES

More like

NORWAY YES

ITS A NORWEGIAN THING

You wouldn't understand

God damn, a loaded, full performance package Premium GT tops out at $50,000 USD here.

Why do you even stay there, europoors?

>makes literally twice as much as you

I've thought about it quite a few times, and the reasons I've come up with are;

>family and friends
All of my family and friends are here.
>welfare state
I like knowing that I'll always have good healthcare, care for the elderly, firefighters, police and all that. I don't really mind having high taxes
>law, order and politics
Very peaceful country with low crime, very low levels of corruption
>immigration
Little to no issues with immigration so far outside of the innermost large cities, hopefully it'll stay that way
>hobbies
Its a country that I find to be sufficiently accomodating to my hobbies. I can ski, go wherever I want to in the forest, fish and all that. In regards to Veeky Forums-related stuff; I'm into offroading and veteran cars, and although its very restricted where you can go offroading its still something you can easily do here without it costing too much

I dunno, its a country I just like living in

>unironicaly puting straight line pos against the ultimate driving machine
what are you even doing on o user? go bait people on b

I have owned two v8 cars Dodge magnum RT AWD and my Lexus SC400. When I sold the magnum I never would have thought I would be buying another v8.. Also have one of the slowest cars ever... A aveo

I live in europe and have an european made car with a v8 as a DD.

But I do have a job which gets me a little under 60k usd/year, enough to get by.

>pays literally 5 times as much in taxes as Americans

Used to drive a WV Touareg v10. Sold it cause it spent more time in the shop than in my garage.

Yes.

american education everyone.

That Norway nigger with his shitty country and inflated proces can fuck off.
Not every European country is as cucked as his.
The V8 Mustang starts at 42k euros in my country.

KEK!!

>not cucked
>third world

so envious

Define third world.

>Always wins
>muh laptimes

Norway isin't even in the eu

BMW 7 series V8 4.4... Of course, its LPG, but I live in third world country.

Lithuania is a third world country. Sorry bro, it is.

>Why do you even stay there, europoors?

Norway isin't all of europe

Also norway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>US

Yeah ok, but why?
I've been to Germany, Demnark, Sweden, France and Luxembourg. Sure, the pavements are usually tidier and the roads are generally better, but overall I didn't notice a big difference, except that there were a lot of small shitboxes that were nicely maintained. Cars like that are usually discarded at that age in Lithuania.

not him but whats your (lithuanias) average income?

600 a month after taxes :^)

Not 100% sure how it's handled in other european countries, but here taxes are applied the moment you locally register the car, even if it came from inside the EU, thus defeating the purpose.

>mfw I know someone that imported a Camaro from the US for 30k€, and had to fork out 60k for displacement tax alone

uh to be fair......

But whats the quality of life like?

Do you have to wait forever for a hospital?

I don't know how to evaluate the quality of life. It seems pretty alright to me.
The wait times for most things are 3 weeks to a month, but if it's urgent you get help the same day. For example I was having problems with my heart so they had me get a cardiogram immediately.
I think the wait times can be longer for popular surgeries.

>3 weeks to a month,

not bad for procedures

Latvia seems alright

Do you all hate each other like lithuanians

Uhm that's Lithuania.

>that moment when you realize even Lithuania has a better health system than yours

Goes nicely with some news I've read yesterday

>waiting times for an MRI scan are on an year and a half

Fucking Poortugal I swear

Well, Portugal's at least got an excuse. Though incompetence lead up to it, of course.

>Uhm that's Lithuania.

So yes?

It was a matter of when would it reach that honestly, when the system is broken to the core. You know something is horribly wrong when you see the head of our medical emergency institute himself using the public helicopters to carry family and friends

At one time he even made an ambulance carrying an urgent patient make a detour so he could drop his wife to work on time. Caused one hell of a shitstorm I remember

Here in the Netherlands the base Mustang is 52k I believe. A GT 102k. A toyota GT86/BRZ is 46k auto, 48.5k manual.

I will be migrating to the US after both my gf and I have finished medicine.

Ameribros, keep in mind not every European country has the same rules and shit.The Netherlands for example does not have muh free college/university, whereas some other countries do.

Most Dutch people simply import cars from glorious Germany. I'll see if I can find a GT86 folder with the prices, hang on

>he doesn't get shot daily and doesn't have to pay a $1M bill for child holding
>plus tip

The CO2 emissions differ only by 16 grams per km, but that's enough for another 5k in taxes.
Consumentenprijs obviously means consumer price, pretty much MSRP
BTW is the 21% VAT
BPM is a luxury tax on cars.
Road taxes for this car is 177 euros per 3 months. An relative of mine has a 735d as a company car and would cost around 660 every 3 months

>>plus tip

Fucking bullshit, Lithuania is a shithole. You need to bribe doctors to get even a life-saving treatment. Holy shit, you can get into life-long queue unless you give gifts and shit to doctors or have good connections. And this is SOCIAL HEALTHCARE.

Not to mention, skyrocketing corruption in all other public services.

Also huge taxation. On EVERYTHING. So even if in Norway Mustang costs 3 times more, it is nothing for them, but in Lithuania 43 grand is something.

>it is nothing for them
Even if my salary was 150k per annum net (which is not a common salary), 120k wouldn't be "nothing".

Just like here then?

lol lucky Lithuanians, minimum wage is 360 euros per month after taxes in Latvia
On topic: I know many people driving V8 luxobarges with LPG systems installed
X5's, 7 series, S class benzes, Audi A8's etc

That was 5 years ago. They really cracked down on corruption in healthcare. My grandma had 3 surgeries in the last 2 years and every time she was very surprised because no doctors would accept gifts from her. Same thing with my grandpa.

Minimum wage is 380 here, so not a big difference.
And yeah, many people drive luxury cars with LPG here too. It's the best of both worlds. The performance and smoothness of a big petrol engine and the running costs of a small diesel.

>Huge taxation ON EVERYTHING
Yeah? You haven't been to Western Europe, have you? You should be happy that we literally have no car tax yet.

>Implying he is still living in Michigan or drove the car in Michigan

Im from germany and i currently own 3 old american v8. No shitty vans or mustangs

eurocucks cannot afford the gas

the most popular engine in the whole Baltic states probably is the VAG 1.9 liter diesel though, lol.

lol, what?

They gave up on trying to crack down on something that can`t be cracked down. They even wanted to legalize "gifts" so it would be legal to bribe your way. Also, I skipped long queus just because I had connections.

gas is twice as expensive here
thanks america

I'm enjoying my $1.80 a gallon

LOL! Go back to Canadia Michigan

roughly $1,50 per liter. Almost a 4th of a gallon, I assume.

Not much of a ford guy. And unsure what shipping would be. I imagine if u get 4 or 5 people together it wouldnt be bad.

I drive a 2002 crown vic daily.

They say the v8 in it is a dog but mine will slide sindways and with the air ride in back rides like a Cadillac. One of if not the best cars ive ever had. $2,000 each all day long on the interwebs user. If u wana cheap v8. This is it.

Ps. Old cop cars are thrashed on but have rubber floors, more power, and factory dual exhaust with no cats.

I live in the usa sometimes it drops down to $1.50

It seems like we live in two different worlds.
I've literally never bribed anyone or used my connections (which I don't have anyways) in my life and everything went as planned. I've been using the healthcare system independently (without my parents) for around 7 years now.
Maybe it's different in different regions, idk, but I go to Centro poliklinika in Vilnius and sometimes Santariškės.

I have had MRI scans, many cardiograms, allergy tests, many x-ray images, an endoscopy, several broken limbs, a corrective surgery.
Never even thought of bribing anyone or trying to get through using my connections like you, you slimy fuck.

Sometimes I flash my service document if I get cought speeding or whatever, or just bribe my way out of expensive ticket.

Sometimes I also flash my gun if some shitbox tries to overttake me. btw, Kaunas here, Vilnius could be doing better, I guess.

Yeah right.
From what I've heard from my grandparents, Kauno Klinikos have really renewed themselves. My great uncle recently had a pacemaker implanted and he only had to wait a day or two and nobody even hinted for him to give a bribe or a "gift" or anything.
He got it in Kaunas and he's still alive and well two years later.

In his defense Europe will probably soon look like Detroit.

>mfw $2.76 a gallon for 93 octane

I know a Dutch guy on here has a 2nd gen V8 Camaro.

Does he DD it tho?

A general rule here in Europe is that cars that are 30 years or older are taxed way, way less, both when importing and to own. Yearly registration fee is severely reduced, insurance is reduced, import fee/first time registration fee is VERY reduced, title transfer fee is usually non-existent

Nah, I think he DDs a Twingo. Not even memeing.

Swiss here.
I DD a C63 AMG S.

There you have it - it can be actually more economical to have a LS6 C3 Corvette than a Miata when you're talking about "weekend cars"

And they're not after you with pitchforks?

>Rudolf Blodstrupmoen Raceteam

You should come to Romania and see people DD Bentleys, Rolls', pretty much any AMG you can think of, Brabuses, and all that shit.

Sorry satan, but some people work so when they get shot in a random drive-by shooting they have health insurance to pay!

It's more about the Swiss (government and possibly older inhabitants?) seemingly hating, despising the car that isn't for the sole purpose of going from A to B, or hauling things. Worse so than Austria, it feels.

does it count if I know people who DD their V8s?