>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeurl.com/Rig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for smug lolis

Why is Ranger literally better at everything than all other classes? I'm at level 65 with a wand build as witch and I know this would be stronger if I had of gone Ranger.

>free
>free
>FREE
>Free
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE

Just because you built your character inadequately doesn't reflect on your class power level, moron

When will GGG make TRUE melee great again?

Really? Because I've had the opposite experience. My Ranger was absolute shit while all of my Witch characters have been overpowered as fuck.

i want to fuck the witch in her cold pussy while she runs her fingers through my hair

I wanna suck on her sweaty toes

I know my gear isn't great but I've got 2 Obliteration wands which are great for pack clearing I guess. I feel like I'm not getting the most out of it though. Any tips?

poeurl.com/RkT

>cold pussy

When will we get more nodes for ascendance, i wanna go chieftain but tawhoa is lame

>its a Tora pops at the end of a corridor map and asks you to go kill infected beasts at the start of the map episode

Please tell me why my ice trap build is unplayable shit

I'm not really good at this whole making my own build

poeurl.com/Rig

Going saboteur of course

>it's daily den spawns right next to Tora episode

Crit Reave or Lacerate?
Non-crit Reave or Lacerate?

sauce

>tukohama's fortress
>ctrl+f totem in patch notes, nothing

and flame / flamebast totem gets even fucking better

Go for crit if you want to freeze shit.
www.poeurl.com/Rlf

Why the fuck would you need 3 curses as a wander? why do you pick mana nodes when sustaining is trivial with mana leech/Poacher's Mark?

Why did you go for some weird hybrid phys/chaos scaling? Either you go for maximum chaos scaling (added chaos, poison, void manipulation, Occultist's Void Beacon, the whole thing) or you go the crit phys/ele route with aura scaling and incidental chaos explosions to help with clear speed, not both.

You skip excellent ES clusters/notables like Written in Blood (15% ES for 2 points) or Melding (25% ES for 4 points, 40% with an Energy from Within jewel) and instead opt to go straight to the Scion ES wheel... why? You skip Coordination, an obvious 1-point wonder. Those 3 wand accuracy nodes are below average especially compared to Depth Perception which gives you accuracy and crit. Just incomprehensible pathing choices all around.

Basically your tree seems to suffer from identity crisis, some half assed chaos scaling plus half assed crit scaling is unsurprisingly going to give an underwhelming result.

Isn't Warlord's Mark much better for life/mana regen?

>making shit up
kys my man

Is Starforge+Lacerate as shit as people say it is?

it's ok but 119 points is too much, 110 is level 90

but you have taken life nodes on the top which you can cut also i would not travel to void barrier not worth it imo

then you are at 109 points which is fine

Lacerate everytime imo

those life nodes would become ES thanks to jewel

will look into it, thanks

Mathil got it up to around 50-60k damage. It did well in high-tier maps, though imo it's not worth the investment.

Poacher's Mark is the superior wander curse, gives you accuracy, flask charges and insane sustain, WM works as a placeholder until you get leech elsewhere

I saw a good suggestion for improving Raider: Add "Refresh Frenzy Charge duration on hit" to Way of the Poacher. Yay, or nay /poeg/?

No, very easily abusable.

How?

Not really, the shield pretty much precludes you from going CI which is the preferred route for an Inquisitor, which is the preferred class for flameblast totems. Sure you can go BM Chieftain or whatever, but it's not going to be as good, and flameblast totems without crit is just a garbage build whether you have 2 or 3 totems up, you know?

But is that with or without the totem?

Without.

NOISE

lets see what this genius comes up with

Oh no someone gets to run snakebites without misery how unfair.

8 frenzy darkray vectors easily caps dodge and gives 40+ movespeed. Typically this would be gated by momentum based frenzy generation. Perm, or even "on hit" frenzy options that do not occupy the boot slot would break them.

That's an obvious item to use if the buff was in place, but it's not like it would be gamebreaking. Pathfinder, Assasin and melee in general get free poison anyway.

I like the idea of having curses at hand because I can max out charges quite easily. Basically I wanted to run Poachers, Warlords and Proj weakness.

I thought that having good physical damage as well would help with force shaper notable. Had Coordination on my build but got rid of it on the map, so could still pick it up I guess. May as well get rid of the crit stuff though so thanks for that idea. Will probably go all in on chaos.

>easily stack 20 charges pre boss room
>endlessly sustain them on hit
??????
not abusable at all you're right

Is that even broken given the investment you need to make?

Dodge + movement speed is hardly OP.

>20 Charges
???

>endlessly sustain them on hit
As if most bosses don't die in less than 20 secs already. The only thing it would is to make Raider more competitive against Guardians, Shaper and Atziri.

Hmm, isn't pure crit chance better than multiplier if I just want to proc a lot of freezes?

It's not difficult or even uncommon for ranger builds to utilize 3 frenzies in tree, +1 quest, +1 boot. Raider then gets +1 more if they go slaughter. 45% movespeed+ 18 dodge. I would argue that movement speed is probably your best line of defense on an evasion based character simply because the likelihood of you surpassing 6k life is fairly low in a new league without access to kaoms heart.

In all honesty I can't truly call it broken since it can already be done by simply setting up a 3~4 link frenzy. That's actually how I keep it up on my ranger at the moment. However if I could drop that 4l frenzy, or even drop my second 6l for a kaoms heart I could get significant HP and capped block.

I really wish "master sapper" wasn't so far away. It's 2 additional traps placed, that's quite something. Fuck.

Yes and no. While you need crit chance to inflict freeze, its duration depends on the amount of damage done by said crit, and since traps have a set amount of charges with their own recharge rate, meaning you can't spam the shit out of it, it's better for your freeze to last longer than being applied more often. It's only 2 points for the missing 40% increased crit chance anyways.

Another day in DEPRESSION

why wont GGG fix wands?

working as intended

Make my build for me. Your last number corresponds to the slot.

EQ

>why won't GGG fix [thing that works perfectly fine]?
another retarded frogshitter contribution

coc

storm call

cast on death

retard
get fucked

less duration

if i have
>zealots oath
>5% life regen
>blood rage active

am i correct in assuming that my ES will stay topped off but i will eventually just die from life degen fucking lol?

read ZO's description
just fucking use your eyes and your brain for half a second and READ
THE
FUCKING
DESCRIPTION
you fucking retarded slutposter

>20s for bosses
topkek

flame dash

Alternatives to CoH and Blasphemy for curse delivery for a melee character?

Three left

less duration

CwDT

cast while channeling

Vengeance

chance to ignite

blind

knockback

Obviously RNG isn't in your favour. Pick proper numbers.

You can like, cast them.

If you're some terrible mom build with millions of unreserved mana

Besidies Poacher's Mark and Thief's Torment Ring what are the best ways to get Mana on Hit?

increased critical chance

Elemental Equilibrium

added fire

does the node which says power frenzy and endurance charge shared to party members apply to summoned pets?

does your keyboard apply to google

will the passive tree be changing with the new patch?

increased duration

and then there's THIS faggot

There wont be any major changes according to Rory. They'll probably just change a few Ascendancy nodes.

poeurl.com/RmJ

rate my build poeg

350% life(with jewels) scorching ray build

Inc dur will increase eq and sc damage output, since they will take more time to charge, more charge -> more dmg.
Fag.

>Berserker
>leech nodes
Wait what?

How to balance Blade Flurry (slightly):

reduce splash damage by 30%
Reduce stacks to 4
+2 stacks for merci lab enchantement

From 1 to 100, how upset are you right now?

HC used to be only like 1.5% of the playerbase

Why would I be upset at what others play?

What kind of currency do you guys use on red maps?

anything that is needed

reduce your brain size...
oh wait...
you have no brain.

>he doesn't know

>use poe.trade
>find a nicely priced item
>autoreply: this player is AFK
>never comes back

I'm going to run a retard build but I need some input to know if I'm going full retard. It consists of a Berserker using Spectral Throw for clearing and Molten Strike for single target.

Now comes the retardation:

>I'll use two Ming's hearts (lmao 2 mings!11) for chaos resists and damage while equipping a belly to counter the reduced %life
>I'll use a two-handed mace and focus on stunning packs, links will be ST + GMP + Faster Attacks + Added Fire + Stun

For rares/bosses, I'll just use good ol' molten strike and proper support links. Will use Hatred + HoA and Blood Rage to improve deeeeps.

Review my shitty build and criticize properly. Keep in mind I'm not intending to min max or follow the meta, all I want is to run a character that hurls big-ass hammers and doesn't have a hard time late game.

tinyurl com/jt4gmdw

pls be gentle

>it's a lieutenants uber lab episode 2 days in a row