/nosg/ - Nostalrius general

>What is this?

This is the nost 2.0 general. Nostalrius was a vanilla wow private server which is getting re-released by Elysium.
elysium-project.org/about/

>When is the release?
Nothing is set in stone, but a stress test took place on the 20th of Nov. and valkyrie has said they do not want to wait endlessly to release the server

>What servers will be released?

>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released soon. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost.WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!

>what faction are we rolling?

The Horde guild will be
discord.gg/dV5EHux

The Alliance guild will be 2.0
Their discord is sekrit for dumbfuck retardation, PM Infamy for an invite

----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg vag wowg world of warcraft

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qCCxm
youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0
strawpoll.me/11712220
youtu.be/MlkNlLFoJGQ
twitter.com/Davina_uk_21_cd/media
github.com/rsheep/VanillaGuide/releases
lmgtfy.com/?q=What was the name of that addon to see timers on debuffs you apply on ennemies again ? vanilla wow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Alliance

if only Corecraft were still here...

old thred:

my gf puddi :3

Alliance fresh nost guild discord
discord.gg/qCCxm

Orc Warlock > UD Warlock

Fr*ck of! She's mine!

night frendos
youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0

>g
>she

friendly reminder Puddi posted his dick in Nihilum's nsfw channel 2 months ago

Remember to cast your vote here:

>What Faction-Class combo will you be rolling on Nost?

strawpoll.me/11712220

>so bored with waiting im leveling on kronos of all things

So what?

youtu.be/MlkNlLFoJGQ

Alexensual came clean

proofs? can I see it?

Fresh will be dead, have you guys seen the poll?

FUCKING
KEK

Yeah, I have that saved. So what?

i have such a strong urge to play, should I just go level some on kronos or something while I wait?

>hairy legs
>fat hands

fucking disgusting

It's larger than mine

alexander is such a weird man haha! pudding! XD glasnost!! :'D

haha!

nice timestamp, falseflagging cuck

Nost new when?

Nost please come quick

I want to give her a reach around while she is leaning on the wall.

old pvp early dec
new pvp xmas
old pve mid january

Source: guessing + have seen Elysium mods commenting about it.

SERIOUS QUESTION

Why the fuck are horde players such little useless pussies? This is third time that they don't help me when I am attacked by ally in front of them. Fucking pathetic scared scum. How the fuck am I supposed to play warlock on alliance!

Honorable 1v1 combat.

honorable rogue attacking me when i am half hp and fighting a mob

>horde players don't help me
>i'm on alliance
well no shit?

Doesn't wanna get ganked while killling quest mobs so you don't mess with Alliance to avoid getting flagged. It's not our fault that you had PvP on.

There is honor in choosing which fights to take and which to ignore.
Its the hunter's ancient and honorable tradition to follow his pray until it is weak to attack.

get cancer in this order :

>killing shit in alterac, near the lake
>find a troll standing outside of a house with mobs inside
>we target eachother and move on
>come back
>he's still there waiting
>/point towards the mob and /flex
>he /nods
>he tags the mobs and we kill them together
it was a fun experience

i never was this much homosexual and I suck dicks for fun

For me it's like this:
>you get attacked, I help
>you attack, I watch
>you attack a significantly lower level player than yourself, i call you a faggot

Get honor.

And then I come back with full hp and ready for fair 1v1. That rogue doesn't attack . I go /chicken. Nothing. He is waiting for me to attack mobs and he was even 1 lvl higher than me. Pathetic scum.

your reading comprehension is not very good

shoot first ask questions later

>He is waiting for me to attack mobs and he was even 1 lvl higher than me.
Okay, that's kinda shitty. I can understand rogues stalking and waiting for an opportunity if they've just been killed by you, but if they're doing that habitually then that's just annoying.

>They think the honor system has anything to do with the definition of honor.

It's all just waiting for that sweet moment when they pop an important cooldown on a mob.

That is what I call skill-based fun and interactive gameplay.

what guilde should i use for horde levelling ?

new in vanilla

Get Questie and Vanilla Guide and it should be smooth sailing.

and the thats what pro and oldschool players call a pathetic insecure basement dwelling virgin neckbeard that was bullied in real life where he never accomplished anything so he is projecting his frustrations into a video game

found puddi's twitter...

twitter.com/Davina_uk_21_cd/media

Joana's guide. Joana managed to hit 60 in 4 days 20 hours /played time.

Alternately, if you're going to level a mage then there are a few guides on aoe grinding what are apparently pretty damn fast.

The main things to note are:
>waste lots of money on food/water especially after L40ish because it's definitely worth it for reducing downtime
>try to clear lots of quests simultaneously
>the best classes at leveling are hunter/warlock/mage/druid
>the only profession that's good for leveling fast is first aid

Your own fault for not leveling as druid master race
>rogue attacks me while I'm fighting mob
>travel form and run away
>come back in stealth while he is fighting mob
>feral fire and kill him like a bitch
>/spit on corpse and continue what I was doing

Thank you.

Thanks, the Vanilla Guide i've found is hosted on Githhub and it's old as fuck, can you spoonfeed me a recent version if there's any ?

I actually did play druid, and I miss those times

Hi everyone Madti here, just a reminder that me and my boyfriend Alex will be leading the alliance guild on Nostalrius without help from the /wpsg/ and /nosg/ greats of old.

only attentionwhores, healsluts, "ERP friendly" anons, "girls", Nihilum and Puddi will be tolerated so start worrying. Loot structure has not been decided other than it will not be DKP because you can't exploit that

I'm using version 1.04.2

github.com/rsheep/VanillaGuide/releases

>*NOTE*
Remeber to rename the extracted directory (from the zip).
From VanillaGuide-1.04.2 to VanillaGuide
before copying it in your Interface\Addons directory.

>start worrying
Why would I worry when I already plan on joining a different better guild instead?

>REMINDER THAT VANILLA GUIDE IS ONLY USEFUL FOR TELLING YOU WHICH QUESTS TO SKIP AND PROVIDING META INFORMATION.

Fuck it, should I just roll a rogue and use muh stealth to always be in advantage. Fuck all the stress and having to fear if somebody will gank me any time while killing mobs. Yeah it will be over populated with rogues as always but fuck it.

I mean don't you kind a feel that the best feeling is to fuck a rogue. To absolutely annihilate them and humiliate them. What class to play for that?

do you speak english?

monk

but seriously every class can outperform any other class sure its comfy as fuck to be a rogue and believe me nost will be so populated you wont notice if a class is played 17% or 10% there will be thousands of people on 24/7 play the classes you think are most comfy rogue is definetly a go to option for that like mage or lock or hunter

>I mean don't you kind a feel that the best feeling is to fuck a rogue. To absolutely annihilate them and humiliate them. What class to play for that?
I leveled a hunter to 60 on Elysium and always had an easy time with rogues. If they use vanish you can just cast flare and tag them again, and especially at lower levels it'll take them by surprise that your pet is still gnawing on their face when they thought they had just pulled off an escape.

Even funnier is when you lay down a cautionary immolation trap and a rogue tries to gank you only to find themselves on fire.

YMMV but I think hunters > rogues for pretty much the whole time you're leveling.

>not wanting to play in the guild with all the girls

what's wrong with you

Why doesn't /nosg/ just like make their own invite only server for a /nosg/ guild?

>wanting to associate yourself with alex the cuck
whats wrong with you

When does warlock gets some power to survive in wpvp while leveling? If I am not mistaken mostly people play it affliction which is shitty and takes long time to even kill anyone , especially a fuckin rogue running around . The better option would be destro with all those bursts and no dots to break fear/seduction but who the fuck would level with destro build and conflagrate is far away anyway.

>Why doesn't /nosg/ just like make their own invite only server
No-one would join.

What was the name of that addon to see timers on debuffs you apply on ennemies again ?

>Plays wow to be around women

>the cuck

>has a harem
>cuck

>not actually doing anythign with them
>they whore the images on the internet
cuck with a capital C

Here try this link:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What was the name of that addon to see timers on debuffs you apply on ennemies again ? vanilla wow

how do i get past the panda

>not actually doing anythign with them

is he gay?

Actually being a girl and playing wow must be a surreal experience given how thirsty everyone is.

enemy buff timers

Yeah, you get bullied into quitting

attention whores don't actually have sex with the beta cuck they hangout with user

>rogue shitter tries to gank me
>im a druid with living action potions
>literally cuck him so hard he gives up and just sits down ready to die from my dots

The biggest truth bomb about vanilla pvp is that druids are the absolute best class in the game as long as you have resistance sets on hand and proper items to avoid stunlocks from rogues and warriors.

IS+FF+MF kite with constant hots on yourself has no counter, you cant get away and you cant deal enough damage to win no matter what you try

*Charges you*
*Hits you with Mortal Strike* 900
*Hits you with sword spec* 700
*Hits you with normal swing* 700
*Hits you with windfury* 800

>druids are the absolute best class in the game

He gets pics from mad bitches then cries on stream about how they stopped talking to him.

"thx man"

he'll jerk off to it like a loser and send them gold/gear in return
a true beta orbiter cuckold

90% of the time it's either beta orbiting or sperging
no idea why some people care so much about the gender

just look at the last thread with the guy completely sperging out overmy stance with this attentionwhoring: if I don't like it I ignore it, most of the time they go away if the attention stops

Hope you enjoy root simulator 2016

>The biggest truth bomb about vanilla pvp is that it's easy to beat anyone who's not insanely over-geared compared to you as long as you have resistance sets on hand and proper items to avoid stunlocks from rogues and warriors.
ftfy...

When you can cast fear. It's like fucking autowin button. I hate those cheap warlock faggots so fucking much.

>he'll jerk off to it like a loser and send them gold/gear in return
>a true beta orbiter cuckold
-and he's still getting more action than you

IT'S NOT FAIR

The one saving grace as a hunter was knowing that at least my pet was gnawing on their face while I'm running in circles.

when you get voidwalker sacrifice and that ridiculous shield

then you stop being a fucking retard and get that shit that lets you resummon your voidwalker instantly so now you have two fucking shields

if you cant 1v1 everything thats not a druid with that build you should uninstall, its literally the most braindead way to play warlock

click it with mouse and drag the picture and you'll get a freeze frame of a random smug animu grill.

yea warlocks arent that op leveling specially because theyre always at 30% hp, since you avoid drinking water by taping and your voidy tanks. On kronos i was always around 30% hp i mean you do life drain but anytime a hunter or rogue can pop out of nowhere and just finish you the problem with classes with low downtime is theyre never 100% "there" for pvp i mean a warrior will usually go at 100% hp to pull a mob while mages and locks can do that at 10% hp so if you dont pay 100% attention to your surroundings you wil get your boipucci fucked

>resummon your voidwalker instantly
warlocks have that? how many lives do they fucking have

t. shitty rogue

That's the payoff you get for being able to take on 2-3 mobs at once without breaking a sweat.

>the problem with classes with low downtime is theyre never 100% "there" for pvp
Hunters don't really have that problem. At worst you're tanking a mob and your pet is busy attacking another when someone strikes, but you'll still be at least 80% ready for pvp most of the time.

honestly people who roll lock for the OP lveling pvp youre into a treat the amound of times you will just die will seriously put a dent into your dreams. It all depends on your character me for example im not salty i just want to get to 60 i didnt deathcoil drinking warrior rarely did i start shit so i plead you with tears in my eyes dont fuck with, ill kill you all

an SL lock that knows you will attack him:

he's SL so he will 30% less damage as long as his void is alive
if the void is about to die he can sacrifice it gaining a 1905 absorb shield (or 2500 if talented, dunno if sl locks use that talent though)
he can then cast Fel Domination which lets him resummon a new void in 0.5sec (2 or 3min cd?)
so he's at -30% dmg again
and he can sac that void too so another 2k shield
he also has death coil and dots that heal him

NEVER duel an sl lock as rogue, he has over 10k effective HP

true because hunters cant attack clsoe range and have no way of giving up health for another benefit, for example if a mage lets a mob hit him twice to cast a frost bolt instead of casting blink frost nova he saves around 3 sec but a hunter doesnt save time by moongosing a mob to death instead just kite turn shot

Hey guys, im going to post an animal with all my posts, will I be cool?

I noticed that Warlocks would usually leave me alone in wpvp (and I'd do the same for them because it's just a hassle to start a fight when you intend on being in the area for a while: either you die or you're setting a target on your back). It was only warriors who would always kill on sight.

>he is talking about 40+ lvl warlock
>not playing fucking destro with seduction

yeah, SL lock seems boring

but it's effective