Who were autistic leaders?

Putin is known to be autistic who else currently or in past?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/11392680/Vladimir-Putin-suffers-from-Aspergers-syndrome-Pentagon-report-claims.html
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/11623337/Did-Field-Marshal-Montgomery-have-Aspergers-Syndrome.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hitler, Friedrich the Great, Stalin, Nicholas II, Nero

I'm pretty sure Diocletian and Basil II were somewhere on the spectrum.

>Putin is known to be autistic
How do you know this exactly?

The CIA claims that Putin 'might' be autistic. It certainly isn't known, nor is it known to what extent the CIA claim is propaganda or actual intelligence.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/11392680/Vladimir-Putin-suffers-from-Aspergers-syndrome-Pentagon-report-claims.html

all of them

Based on the fact that introverts and autism have links with each other. Putin is a known introvert. Not shy, but internal grand designs type.

>They point at what the nemy is saying about something when they want to have sources

Get out of Veeky Forums.

Pic related.

telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/11623337/Did-Field-Marshal-Montgomery-have-Aspergers-Syndrome.html

>might

You never see Putin acting happy unless he's around animals. That alone is a incredibly strong indicator that he's on the spectrum.

He seems happy when he gets an ippon too.

>As the parent of an autistic child, you know that it is hard for your child to make eye contact, communicate what he is feeling, and express himself to those he cares about. Rather than verbal communication, autistic children experience physical communication with the horses. They brush them, hug them, and pat them. By learning to care for the horse, they associate the care they provide with feelings and an emotional bridge is constructed. This bond can lead to social and communication skill production with other people in his life as well.

>Autistic children often have difficulty comprehending normal directions. By engaging in equine therapy, your child follows directions through a fun activity that makes taking direction easier to grasp and remember. He will also give the horse direction, which provides him with more opportunities to communicate. Your child is naturally motivated to move; thus, he is excited and motivated to communicate.

Hitler

That's just because he's Russian.

High-functioning autism isn't a negative thing. Many great people wouldn't have done what they did if they were normal.

>Stalin
Not an aspie. The fucking dumbass couldn't calculate shit and accidentally starved tens of millions of his own people

That's a pretty interesting point

Was Hitler autistic?

The CIA forcefully vaccinated him

animals are fluffy and cute and retarded.
I rarely ever smile but when I play with my grannies dog I am capable of pressing my face into its fucking
fur and doing all the retarded noises you see parents in commercials do with their babies.

I am pretty certain I am not retarded, I am pretty certain animals are cute and people enjoy playing with them.

>Putin likes animals. He is autist.
>People like animals. Not everyone is autist.

What a weird dichotomy you are rocking fella.

>dichotomy
sorry I didnt look up what it meant until I was done typing.

dialectics*

I read an article that described his motions during speeches, interpersonal skills, and the way he perceived other people as being typical of high-functioning autism. But I think it's impossible to say for sure. It's very likely he was just really awkward and unhappy.

>I am pretty certain I am not retarded
Think again.

No, you are just retarded. First step to recovery is overcoming denial

Oh well, time to revoke my pilots licence and tell my employer to fire me since I cant be doing my job then.
Maybe I should tell them to calibrate their tests better since they let a retard like me in.

Thanks guys for stopping me before I sperged out and hit some building.

Don't worry, scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now

Jesus Christ, give me one person who is not an autist according to Veeky Forums.

>I-I do x job so that PROVES I can't be retarded!
Having to resort to an argument like that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt you are indeed retarded.
Just call us faggots or the like and go on about your day, user.

Says the autistic fag

Yes, I am just an edgy autistic spook fag meme.

No you literally take tests. I thought I made it clear with the line
>Maybe I should tell them to calibrate their tests better since they let a retard like me in.

You undergo series of tests every half a year or so?
Where they check up on your everything if you are getting worse or better.
Then they find out you are getting somewhat better because repeating the similar structure of test
isnt the smartest thing to do.
Then you do psycho tests if you havent turned sociopathic or something.
Then you have a nice talk with Psychiatrist.
Then you get your evaluation and reseted mileage, so you can fly once again.

The whole tests all together take up 3 days and about 8-10 hours daily. I think those tests are pretty legit.

also you have to retake tests everytime some dank shit happens
Not long ago I had to redo mine because some Indian mechanic got sucked into the engine.
It wasnt even my plane, but because it was stationed in the same hangar they made us all
redo our tests.
>tfw I didnt get to see it.

Yes, you took retard test and passed it with flying colors.

That's actually pretty interesting.
>poo-in-loo sucked into engine
>he missed it
That's a shame.

And yet a sadbrains kraut still flew a airplane into a mountain.