One Piece Games General - /opgg/

get ready for ENTERTAINMENTO edition

General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Nov 22 - Dec 5: Le Crap, CYO TT, Rayleigh training
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Skillup
- Fortnights -
>Nov 22 - Dec 6: Gran Tesoro
>Nov 22 - Nov 29: Buggy, Kalifa
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Hina, BrideNami
- Raids -
>Nov 24: Mihawk
>Nov 28: TESORO

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Nov 22, 26, 27: CYO TT
>Nov 25 - Nov 27: Super Success
>Nov 27 - Nov 29: Skillup
- Fortnights -
>Nov 15 - Nov 29: Mansherry
>Nov 17 - Nov 24: Heart Pirates, Arlong, Kraken
>Nov 24 - Dec 1: Wapol, Tsuru, Noland & Calgara

>mfw running Colo Kidd with special skip

this is so much faster holy fuck

2nd for Gild Tesoro is a unit for whales

Can i into kid with 30 cd enel? My team would be the g3 one

just use the double BB team

What team?

You forgot:
>Drake
>Momonga
>Thatch
>3D2Y Nami
>Monet
>3D2Y Chopper
>Domino
>Enel
>Pica
>Coby
Because 4 million damage against INT in a completely F2P team is awful right? Let's see Garp do this.
Repost from last thread

YES

FUCK YES

I DID IT I FUCKING DID IT LADS

Anyone want to trade for a monet?

Grats man! Sugar is my white whale, maybe one day...

I wanted her so bad, man.

>her special starts at 16 cd

She is too good.

AND I HAVE HER HAHAHAHAHA

Why does PSY have such shit captain options
anyway, you're not getting this kinda damage with tesoro captains, he's just too limited in what units he can take

>Not even close to F2P
>Monet when she doesn't work against Immune enemies
>Tesoro still does more damage over 2 turns

>oh boy gotta do a final pull before running out of gems
>its a silver
>BASE SANJI

Oh god I deserved that

try to create a non f2p team with tesoro that does such damage faggot

the point's shanks can use those non-f2p units, tesoro can't because he's limited to shit 900atk units and no other orb or class boosters

My kuma still has no lvls.

Uh... ok?

>non f2p
easy
Pica's HP cut should make up for the difference in damage if not more

wtf another meat????

ok you're right
Doffy was a mistake that I didn't even think of

this team still has the problem that monet is not always usable

this one doesn't

this is just embarrasing now

The one point people forget about this game is that only the last 2-3 hits matter. Before that you can just bring in sub units that don't even benefit from the captain because you'll be building up combo with them.
Also that, against fodder stages damage really does not matter that much, which is why Fujitora can clear 100% of the game when he boosts Driven by 1.5x without matching orbs.

is anyone farming Kid with SW Ace? I can't figure out how to do it, specially without SW Usopp for actually doing damage to Kid

Is it even possible to double Bacarat candy island?

I think Fujitora's 80% health cut plays a big role in his clear rate

>80%
that's not how it works user

You wish. Think again how much his damage is.

I know, but the enemy is still guaranteed to be at 41% HP after 4 turns even not counting any auto attack damage, so the remaining burst is always a piece of cake especially after you use the 2nd fuji's special for another 20% cut at that

if youre still here, id like that Whitebeard account
[email protected]

r/OnePieceTCimgurJapan

[Japan] New story unit, will post any more I get

u/ShwimmingAway9h

18 Comments

Best

Write a comment

karmashi

9h

New DEX Ivankov

New QCK Rayleigh

(Edit:)New Unit translationsfrom BlazingGamer on DB Discord:

1353:4* Rayleigh, Qck Cerebral Fighter, Cost 30

Captain- Boost Atk of Cerebral characters by 2.5x

Special- Deals 50,000 fixed damage to one enemy, Adds 0.5 to Chain multiplier for 1 turn

1346:4* Heracles'n, Dex Cerebral Shooter, Cost: 20

Captain- Boost ATK, HP, and Rcv of Cerebral and Shooter characters by 1.5x

Special- Randomizes all orbs including Block orbs, and switch orbs between slots 3 times

1352:4* Ivankov, Dex Fighter Free Spirit, Cost: 20

Captain- Boost Atk of Fighter characters by 2x, after 5 Perfects boost Atk of Fighter characters by 3.5x

Special- If every unit scores a Perfect hit, reduce damage received by 90% in the following turn

1345:4* Jinbe, Str Fighter Tough, Cost: 30

Captain- Boosts Atk of Fighter characters by 2.5x

Special- Reduce Despair by 5 turns and reduce CD of top row units by 1

1342:3* Dadan, Psy Slasher Powerhouse, Cost: 12

Captain- Boost HP of Psy characters by 1.75x

Special- Reduce duration of Silence by 2 turns

1347:3* Torino Kingdom Monsters, Psy Powerhouse Fighter, Cost: 13

Special- Change own orb into Psy, and deals 25x character's attack in Psy damage to one enemy

1348:3* Humandrills, Str Powerhouse Slasher, Cost: 13

Special- Boost Atk of all characters and amplifies the effect of orbs by 1.2x for 2 turns

1349:3* Haredas, Psy Cerebral Shooter, Cost: 13

Captain- Boost Atk of Cerebral characters by 1.5x, and their Rcv by 1.75x

Special- Empty all slots including Block orbs, and boost Atk of Cerebral characters by 1.2x for 1 turn

1350:3* Longarm Tribe Theives, Qck Driven Slasher, Cost: 13

Special- Switch orbs between slots 3 times

1351:3* Tequila Wolf Guard, Int Shooter, Cost: 9

>mablescheek

>old news
>can't even copy paste properly

But user I am.ginna dnbdkr

actually kill yourself irl

Nice, only took like 10 runs

B-But Garp is at least comfy with his 2x HP. Take that Tesoro!

So who should I use my feast on?

It was going to be cavendish but after the sugo idk

use it on your mom, I heard she'll eat any meat coming her way

Derp

Wow dude your SO funny!

>Level 68
>4 Legends
Why do I even play this game

i actually got a tripple legend account from an user here, (my first account was really bad apparently)

you're*

Keep em coming your SLAYING me!

took me about 25-30, but glad to be done with it

forgot pic

>all these dumb faggots pulling til their last gem on a meme sugo, like 1-2 people have actually pulled Law, everybody else is getting 5 Monet and Kyros.

Enjoy not being able to farm the best PSY orb manipulator and probably best F2P PSY unit overall in a weeks time you impatient fuckstain children.

You'd start saving til the 2nd Anni by now if you had half a brain, it's so damn close anything between now and then is bait.

>first pull
>red and glowing fucking poster
>EDWARD NEWGATE
>dupes for the rest of my gems

I am not even mad, I already got Psy Marco, Sugar, Monet, Sengoku, Gear 3, Strong World Ussop, timeskip Nami and Franky and almost all of Doffy's crew.

Now the only problem I have is evolving him and then learning how to properly use Whitebeard....

This man speaks the truth

I don't understand how can people still fall for bait silverfest sugos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did 13 pulls, no Sugar, no Zoro, obviously no Law

The only worthwhile units I got is Kyros, Senor Pink and Kuma.

Trade her for all of my 3 dupe Ivankov, please!

>it's so damn close
This is the biggest fucking thing to me. It was one thing when people started saying to wait in like August/September, but we're nearing the end of fucking November. We just have two full months to get through, and maybe a week or two. Just fucking wait.

Guys, new player here, well not really new, started playing since the last sugo but don't have much time to play this game every day, also the fact I hit blockades in my game such as I evolved Sengoku when I got free evo mats from a promotion but now I can't use him with a full crew because the cost is too high. My current pirate level is 75. I did some research and apparently Mihawk that's coming back is a great captain that can take me through most of the early islands and even a lot of fortnights. Anyway what I wanted to know is if it's viable to chain stamina refill to farm Mihawk or will I be wasting my gems? I haven't pulled this sugo and sitting on 46 gems atm.

Farming Mihawk is an absolute priority.

Do it.

Fuck off shitposter. I won't fall for this "game related question" shitpost.

Is there a way to do TNami coliseum without waiting 99 turns like a nigger?

I don't have Sugar

Okay. I sold off all my misc fodder posters and used my evolvers/boosters that were viable, kept the rest so I have some space. How many mihawk posters will I need if I can farm him reliably? I ead a post that on global right now you get the best skill up chance during double skill up by feeding 3 posters at a time, outside of a skill up event it's 2 posters. If global gets the boosted rate that Japan got during the 2nd anniversary the most viable method will be 5 posters. How true is this?

You could wait until next time, because you should have way more stamina by then, or you could say fuck it and just go hard this time. Whether you go by natural stamina and get a few, or go all out from the start, at least try to get a few this time. Maxxing his is your #1 priority, then Doffy.

His post seemed genuine and he didn't type like a shitposter, so he's good.

Why do you have to wait 99 turns? What does she do?

She summons Sanji and Absalom (both with 1,5k hp) under 20% and they hit for like 10k-15k each

Mihawk is a priority BUT

If you are lvl 75, I'd suggest you wait with farming him. You can easily get another 50 levels before he comes back again, and by increasing your maximum stamina you also increase the value of every gem you use for stamina refill.

Wait until you have near 80 max stamina, then start farming him hard

Try about 40 mihawks at very least.

Here you go homie, it's what I used.

Eat meat where you can leading up to Nami, have Marco be under 10 turns when you leave stage 4 and Intvankov needs to be ready to pop as soon as you get to stage 5 to clear the poison. Pop Intvankov > Impact Usopp > Coby specials and burst Naomi, then just keep hitting her (don't worry about the Despair, just use Marco special when you get low enough to die to an attack from her ~4500 damage if I remember correctly), get her as close to 20% as you can without going under, fish for PSY orbs on your PSY units and pop Impact Usopp > Coby > Shanks ( Shanks special not needed I think but do it anyway, why not) and win.

oh, and you have to wait this long because of her shield buff

So you can't really rely on not getting her under 20% it seems

>people talking about meat
>that one guy has a meat in his screen shot
fuck me i didnt even notice

Okay gotcha, guess I'll save my gems for the 2nd anniversary then.

good choice

you should still farm him from natural stamina though

hmm.. that's nice but

is psy Marco really needed for the final burst? I only have QCK Marco

>for the 2nd anniversary
nah christmas we will get kuzan and he is VERY WORTH IT and hes got some good units that come with him they are also really worth it at least do 1 multi when he comes

This christmas? I should be able to pull it off if they have another facebook promotion.

Don't worry, I got Ivankov too. And like 5 Usopps.

just so you guys know the reason why we are getting 60 stamina gild tesoro immediately is because he wont be returning and this will be your only chance to farm and max him

31 gems at least until Christmas from the daily bonus + whatever islands, colo's you can do
You'll probably get there.
If they release Marineford then we'll all be swimming in gems

I think you need him to get your health back up after she Despairs you, cause you'll only be able to take a few hits after that or you'll die, but you won't be able to get her low enough to burst her otherwise.

I'd say you could MAYBE run QCK Marco instead of Intvankov and use PSY Dugong instead but it'll be way more reliant on meat. Or maybe even replace Coby with QCK Marco and put PSY Dugong instead of Intvankov but this is purely speculation on my part.

Don't listen to this fucker.

Pulling anytime between now and 2nd Anniversary is pure madness, no doubt if we do get Kuzan before then than the chances of getting him are going to be higher during 2nd Anniversary + guaranteed gold posters 10+1 multipull.

I feel you brother, because this just happened to me aswell. Except no Sugar.
With exception of Diamante, Cesar, Monet, that damn Giolla and based Senor Pink, the Donquixote Family evade me! I NEED MORE DOFFY CREW!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEE FUCK YOU MABEL STOP STEALING MY IMAGES

Here nigga I did the math for you.

This team will definitely work and is actually a little more damaging than the team I recommend, plus completely F2P outside of your QCK Marco.

Replace everything said except replace using Intvanov with PSY Dugong and replace Coby for QCK Marco as your orb booster.

It's going to be more meat dependant and you're going to need to get QCK Marco special back up for the final burst so you'll want to use him right after being Despair'd to have him up in time for the final burst.

It 'should' work but it might be risky. I'm not so used to theorycrafting so this might be total shit, use the team at your own risk!

Replace Enel with any PSY beat stick, the more autoheal sockets the better obviously.

Here's the other team for comparison.

thanks, lad

I hope the psy dugong is not really needed as well... only have the STR one

>Some people pulled Law and Cavendish
>I didn't
why is life so unfair m8s

>game keeps lagging a bit whenever he drops
>cc'd twice, bb'd once
His stage is super easy but it just takes forever. Kami has a 100% clear rate and there's no good area to find fast story farming teams, only clear ones.

Maybe you should just wait the 99 turns with an Enel team then. It's something you'll only need to do once after all

How much exp per cc clear?

check the spreadsheet in the op

2000 or 2100

2061 I believe. It's in the OP spreadsheet

faggot

WHO THE FUCK PULLED CAV

I waited one year to finally get a legend and i got this fuck, the red poster filled me with such hope that got instantly destroyed by how shitty sabo is.. Im gonna get 4 sabo in feb i feel it

5th sugo in a row i've gotten a copy of either boa or wb

rayleigh shop's gr8 but id like if at least i could get a new legend i wasnt gonna use like sabo

More like because in Japan there was actually a reason to hide his 60-stamina version to keep people on edge about his evolution since it tied up to the movie.
Now it's completely useless since he's been done on Japan and the movie is already out.

Sabos fine, he's not a top tier legend but he's fun as shit to use and he can run some flexible teams. He's better than Boa or SW Shanks

>half the people my friendlist using level 1 evolved Baccarat

I really don't think he's better than SW Shanks.

I teamed LSabo up with my Intvankov and was actually weaker after the Piere health cut than I would have been if I just went 2x Intvankov in Ganfor fortnight. The words 'I was stronger with a 2.5x captain than I was with a Legend' mean that said Legend is straight up shit tier.

Don't try to deceive people just because you pulled a shitty Legend

Is skillup worth saving some gems for?

Sorry for the noob question

Sw Ace, Bart or Cabbage? Which is the best legend?

You save the gems to farm raid bosses or fort island, an then wait until skill up to feed them

ace