pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7psoUOsXGk
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=100&aggregate=amount
reddit.com/r/wow/comments/5enivu/can_we_once_again_bring_some_attention_to_the_4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you get legendaries from bonus rolls?

Mr. Pinchy

No

Another month without a shock baton up...

Now that 4 legendaries hidden cap is literally confirmed, who is already rerolling a new character?

My colleague said he is also playing World of Warcraft and it is his hobby. I then proceeded to add his btag. He logs in ever Wednesday for one hour, then on other days he's probably doing 15 to 30 minutes, checking class hall quests and maybe doing world quest or two.

You need to remember that Blizzard caters to this kind of players.

*glides towards you*

what you rerolling too?
i've only one more chance for my bis

she should glide on my dick

if you know what i mean by this

>shit tier utility legendaries on main
>bis legendaries on alt
>alt is far as fuck on AK though
fuck

Is there a black friday sale?

*hits vape*

SUHHH DUDE

But I've already got BiS legendaries

Why do undead have such bad posture?

Why so ded /wowg/?

How is the legendary loot rate algorithm working - is it tied to individual character or is it on account basis? So if I have a long streak of nothingness with my main and then decide to log on with alt just to see the alt is getting lego drop suddenly.

t. non-mage

people don't like legion
people don't like the thread
people are at work
or
people love legion and the only people who still post on wowg just aren't playing the game

youtube.com/watch?v=r7psoUOsXGk

>ilvl 853
>second best legendary
Is it time to look for a guild to do mythic(+) and raids?

Whats fun Mdps?
I'm trying to choose between survival hunter and outlaw rogue they look pretty fun, quick and whacky.

survival is bullshitery with viper (is that's what i called?) strike
Outlaw is bullshitery with rng.

WW

WW and Havoc are the only fun melees imho

Survival is the worst spec in the entire game
Outlaw isn't terrible but its the worst rogue spec.

wtf wowg has its own music? Since when?

Please respond.
I have no idea what the basic requirements for those are.

why does wowg prefer female goblins to female gnomes?

As a 860 rogue:

Outlaw: great for outdors, great aoe, insane rng dependancy. If you're unlucky you will hate playing.
Asstoass: I find it enjoying keeping up bleeds, elaborate plan, not cap on energy, managing CP and stuff like that...i hear they not as good as sub though. Shitty burst tho.
Sub: for me it's kinda clunky and weird. Contantly out of SD charges and without it life is pain. People say it's the best spec.

you mean mongoose strike?

And no, since they kinda fixed mastery, charges are a lot more plentiful now. RNG is not the issue with survival.

have a brain and you're golden.

Complaining about Sub being out of something is ironic for a Sin "Waiting is 50% of my Rotation" Rogue, kek

I'm so close brethren

Christ, man.

So i should expect to be middle of the pack while playing them, thats fine i just want a melee dps class that I can enjoy.

I'l check out ww and maybe the demon hunter spec, wanted to avoid DH i meet so many tards who play DH.

whats wrong with survival then?
I was interested in playing it because it seems like a cool class fantasy.

Thanks for going into depth about the specs friend. Not sure how lucky i am, but i like the pirate motif of outlaw.

Thanks for all the feed back wowg.

>tfw no Shadow Hunter class in the game

>Spec 1: (Glaive) Melee spec
>Spec 2: (Bow) Ranged spec
>Spec 3: (Dagger) Healer spec

A combination of martial ability and attrition-based magic. Hexes, curses, and magical snares to wither the enemy down. Perhaps a few summons like snakes or a Loa spirit for a huge cooldown. Uses a combination of Holy, Shadow, and Nature damage.

i didn't even "farm", just world quests and some M+. A guildie has a 34 weapon and a 32 offspec weapon..we all think he is sad

You'll get invited to groups who think you're an mm/bum hunter and then instantly removed.

Yea i wait a lot when im ass but without SD it's just...weird, but i didn't played a lot of him yea. Backstab feels so pathetic that using it feels like a last resort thing that should never happen...

>So i should expect to be middle of the pack while playing them

No, you won't be doing anything as a Survival hunter, you'll just be kicked.

That doesn't sound like an issue that sounds like I'l never be able to play in pugs, is survival that bad?
what the hell is wrong with it? didn't hunters have a melee spec in vanilla or something?

What? is the spec that garbage?
I don't understand is this normal for bad specs or survival just that bad?

Artifact power is the most retarded shit they have done in wow

I WONDER WHAT THIS POOL WILL REVEAL ABOUT YOU, DRELANIM

so basically it's hunter, warlock, shaman, priest, and druid by a stretch
plus it'd probably be exclusive to trolls

i'd rather have a tinker class tbqh

Yes.

Every other spec has ~20,000 parses on wowlogs.

There are less than 1000 Survival Hunters.

Correction, Artifact Knowledge is

For survival you will in my opinion definitely get the class fantasy. Harpoon feels cool, flanking strike feels satisfying, throwing traps and grenades feels great. Traps are going baseline for hunters though and supposedly improved traps is rumored to go baseline for survival so talents will look pretty different next patch.

Problem with survival is a couple things. Gearing is fucked and our mastery is probably one of the worst in the game even with the past fix. Two of our gold traits are pretty damn lackluster.

You have a strict rotation centered around Snake Hunter and your arti ability for doing max damage. You have to be extremely on the point on when to pull it off because if the boss pulls away or a mechanic fucks you over even for one window, your dps is fucked for the entire fight.

And after all that your damage will still be middle of the pack at best. You have to put in a lot more effort than other melee classes to be mediocre. It's like the Brewmaster of melee dps.

Some talent rows have some of the worst choices in the game for any class. Mortal Wounds, Serpent Sting, and Spitting Cobra.

Also your aoe is bursty and not good at all for longer fights. AOE is the pedestal dps get judged on the most right now so that's a big drawback.

Also our legendaries are pretty lackluster. Boots are useless, ring is only small increase to aoe, belt is ok but relies on harpoon. Best is bracers for more eagle uptime.

That aside though, I love it to death. I desperately hope it gets more love soon.

Fags like this guy should just rot in hell

FAILURE

That's an old graph...

people just have come to expect hunters are ranged, and as such they'll invite you expecting you won't overcrowd melee range

>i'd rather have a tinker class tbqh

so it's be a shit class exclusive to goblins and gnomes who are the only ones who care about that

just roll engineering lol

Thats a graph I literally just took a screenshot of.

I wish they'd replace affliction lock with necromancer.

>(gas) chamber of spastics
every time

>how do you not have the mask and have CoS open
attunement is account wide since 7.1

>not demo

as opposed to a shittier class exclusive to trolls who are the only ones who care about that?

I saw it a week after Legion released.

Being a Ret Paladin is just too much damn fun

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#dataset=100&aggregate=amount

So have a look on the live site then, cunt

Yeah, i totally forgot that they added that ketchup mechanic

clearly not if they expanded the paladin so much which was in the beginning exclusive only to humans, and shamans exclusive only to orcs

problem is, no other races really gives a single shit about tinkering with gadgets THAT much to become a class, you could easily stretch shadow hunter to dwarves, worgen, and night elves on the alliance for example

Is it worth rolling a hunter now specifically to play survival?

I was thinking about rolling one but i don't want to get to 110 and then have them announce next patch that its going back to being ranged only

>THAT SQUIRREL INVASION WAS NUTS. GET IT?

reddit.com/r/wow/comments/5enivu/can_we_once_again_bring_some_attention_to_the_4/

GUYS I DESERVE MORE THAN 4 LEGENDARIES BECAUSE I NO LIFED HARD. IT'S NOT FAIR. I WANT 5 LEGENDARIES FOR SPAMMING MYTHIC+ ALL DAY!!!! I DESERVE THEM

Im not saying it's not real, im saying its fucking old. There were like 2other grapuh in this\previous thread that are new.

Thanks man.

>He plays a pure dps class

t. casual faggot without a single leggo

user, if what you WANT to play is Survival, and you enjoy it, go for it.

Just know that you will have trouble with groups and in parties of equal skill you will not be doing great damage.

You may get some love in a later patch, maybe not. For now its an unknown. But its literally the worst spec in terms of damage output right now.

Its information from the last 2 weeks, its a live graph. It changes. Do you know what wowlogs is?

>Casuals should have the same gear as people who actually play the game all day

You don't have to be angry because you have no life XD

ahahah np my friend but seriously, you are fine 850ilv should be more than enough for raids on EN N, people might want you 860 with aotc for heroic.
and m+ 850 is fine, if you are tanking watch videos on what to pull if you aren't tanking just kill shit quickly.
its easy you need need to get used to doing it.

>he plays shadow priest and sees the retardation blizzard calls PTR patch notes

If you have people to play with that don't mind then go for it. Like I said I find it fun.

If you don't have people to play with, be prepared to maybe spend more time than others to find a guild suitable for you. Melee dps are in surplus this expac and survival has a bad rap.

If you have any aspirations of doing cutting edge content or being part of a 5man group pushing high mythic+, maybe not.

being a casualfag I really couldn't give a shit what groups want because my guild is so trash they wouldn't care that I was survival

I just want to know if they're going to get GLADSTANCE'd next patch or not

spamming execute is also fun :^)

They're not going to get removed during Legion, no. That would be retarded.

But you would be intentionally limiting yourself. Thats all.

>complaining about having 4 (four) legendaries

Black friday and wow goes from 10 to 5 what about legion? Is it going to be on sale any time soon? Or should i just go for it

To be fair the nigga has run like 3000 mythic+ dungeons

>4-5k frost mages
>4-5k arcane mages
>80k fire

FOOL

>tfw haven't entered a dungeon and have 3 leg endaries

lmao

>Get Magnum Oops, Sephuz's Secret, Norgannon's Foresight and Pillars of the Dark Portal after a billion M+

>Why are you complaining?????

There was a shock baton quest yesterday what the fuck man

To be fair he said useless, really they do a third of the work mate make your dps look shit compared to ilvl, but if the top guy in M+ done has done over 1400 and only has 4, that is one fucked up RNG system.

HOW CAN ADVENTURERS
EVEN
BE
REAL

for US tho rigjht? I haven't had it in EU for ages

BUT GETTING A TOKEN AND PICKING YOUR LEGGO WOULDT BE FUN - Ion

can we fucking send the cunt to Riot as well?

i literally wouldnt though

>Finally get Shock Baton quest
>Finish it
>ITEM UPGRADED
>OH FUCK ITS HAPPENING, 895 AND A SOCKET
>No Warforge just +Leech

Who the fuck plays EU? Aren't all servers in the US anyway?

Whatever happened to Angry Gamer Alert / No Fun Allowed?

I left WoW for the past 3 months and now the guild seems to be dead as Fuck.

JUST STUN THEM AND WALK AWAY

>a US guild still hasn't cleared 3/3M

lmao

Whys that? when the token drops its the same rush, its literally how tier gear works. Hell you can even put the vendor in the class order hall.

Best race for survival hunter?

what's this crystal thing
i clicked it by accident because i hadn't noticed it and i got an arcane explosion effect on me, then the giant woke up and i can't click on it anymore
i've literally never seen it before while doing this quest

Gameplay/performance aside, would being a hunter class (like in WoW, with a pet and a fantasy gun/bow with appropriate skills and abilities) in real life be considered manly or not?
What if it comes with being a hairy male dwarf?