My first motorcycle wreck 10/4/16

I survived my first motorcycle accident earlier in October. A nearby house caught the incident on a security camera. The driver of the truck is at fault. I'm very lucky to be alive.
youtube.com/watch?v=Girv2t-Alew

Goddamn. Glad to hear you're alright OP, gear saves lives

What kind of gear were you wearing? I can only really see leathers, boots, and helmet. Did you have any specialized stuff like that personal airbag, hard braces, or anything out of the ordinary?

How did the curb feel?

why didn't you get up and kick his ass?

also kingchris? who made you king, asshole.

I was wearing my helmet, jacket, kevlar jeans, boots, and gloves with a carbon fiber knuckle guard. Other than that I didn't have anything else. and the curb felt great :D better than another car. and I declared myself king when I was like 9 so I'm sticking with it xD

Damn. I saw a wreck last night near Riverside CA, seemed like a similar situation
>t intersection
>car has damage to left side driver door
Bike was fucked pretty good, both wheels were gone. Don't know the condition of the rider

Get leather gaunlet gloves with palm sliders next time mate. Knuckle guards aren't actually used that often unless you're bruce lee and punctuate your falls with punches out of habit. When you look down and see all those little plastic pads ground halfway down, you'll realize that you didn't break as many bones as you could have and feel a little better.

Also CE armor for all four major joints and your back, maybe the thighs and ass if you don't mind looking like a bitch. It's built in to good gear, but if it's not perfect gear it can shift around, or just fall out if the gear tears. Better to strap it to yourself. A lot of riding pants have the built in knee armor sit low until you crouch, which means fuck all if you go flying and splay out before you hit the ground.

Happy to hear you made it out user.
Hope recovery goes well.

thanks for the info and good messages! You all are amazing. Glad to be here to be able to conversate :)

Yeah, full thickness rectal prolapse sucks. I can't even sneeze.

Don't do dragon dildos kids.

Looks like you were speeding by quite a bit but the dumb nigger shouldn't have turned from the middle lane. Did he even have insurance?

Ayy crutch brah. I just went down 2 weeks ago on a wheelie at 45 mph and the only thing that happened was fractures in my foot. The Alpinestars kept my foot intact.

This is why I've started riding with a camera. I got t-boned and the guy claimed I was speeding, which I wasn't. Luckily a witness came forward to support my story. Now I have rides on video, just in case.

You deserve it you squid piece of shit, too bad you weren't smeared all over the pavement.

Damn if that's how you feel :P It wasn't my fault and I was only going 10mph over the speed limit because I was attempting to pass him. I did everything right. Wasn't even being a hooligan. He didn't look so what was I supposed to do? I know you gotta be trolling or something but hey, it's whatever. I'm glad to be alive. If you were me in that situation you wouldn't feel that way ;)

Don't you think that video is a little much?

76/100,000 motorcycle crashes end in fatality. It's pretty typical to survive a few before you die.

Wow so sad glad ur ok just b urself

like this comment if you cry everytiem :')

You're cute

they say there are only two types of motorcycle riders: the ones that have had an accident, and the ones that are going to be in an accident

Im more worried about getting paralyzed, whats the stats on that?