Who /speedyspeedlover/ here?

Who /speedyspeedlover/ here?

Every night is Wangan Midnight for me. My car isn't super fast but I I sustain 120mph for 30 miles until I get home, and exceed 140mph when no one is around.

I do this daily. I haven't gotten in trouble yet but I'm well aware of how antisocial it is but I'm addicted to high speed.

i feel you man, i do the same thing on backroads every night in australia

if i get caught i'll be labelled as worse than a child molester due to how my country views hoons, but i just love going fast in the corners.

no-one's ever on this road at 2am and it's in the middle of nowhere though, so cunts saying it's dangerous can fuck off

What if you hit a dingo and spin out into a tree?

then i die, so what

i have nothing else to live for anyway

I did that a few days a week for a year even after crashing my car into a ditch. I don't know why I stopped. Probably test levels dropped.

Not sure if trollpost.

Pics of car?

>nighttime
>lower top
>drive around
>feels fast as fug even when I'm going the speed limit because wind-noise
doesn't matter, i get pulled over anyway because my license plate flips up

What!? There's that big of a backlash against car enthusiasts in Australialand?

Shit.. Here in the states cops have a completely different attitude... If you have a tricked out muscle car you'll be getting compliments from them and will look the other way if your exhaust is a bit loud... ( assuming your car is nice and not a riced out '95 civic.)

Cops leave nice cars alone here.

sup GM fangirl

>tfw delivering pizzas
>tfw pushing my shitbox too the limit
>tfw can smell cooked brakes when I get home at night.

>my license plate flips up
what

What if one day there's someone and you kill them

>ywn own one of these

Not american?
They're fairly cheap where I live, and there's a fuckload of them

there's a backroad me and a couple mates like to set our personal "land speed records" on late at night, once i got my shitbox jeep over 150 km/h
good feels

Seriously, I've been running catless for a year and my car shoots flames when you shift in boost. This is in a medium-sized city and the cops have never said shit. My condolences to Ausfags

My Z loves to run at high speed at the early morning hours.

My car doesn't have a tachometer and I don't trust my engine to handle the amount of revving it would require to go over 85~ but I like to go fast in the corners. It's always fun to see Audis/BMWs/Mercedes trying to catch up in the rear-view after I "lose" them in a corner or around a roundabout.

I went about 2 weeks or so without a muffler because my car needed a new exhaust and I thought the original muffler was fine until I took it off and realized it was in crap condition. I didn't have the money for a new muffler too so I went 2 weeks without one. Loudest fucking thing in the world and no one said anything. Thanks USA cops

>TFW when german and this is completly legal here

>implying 150km/h is fast by any definition
KEK

How fucking broke are you, they're like $5k

when not moving/under ~20 mph, the license plate hangs in front of the radiator grill, but then it flips up so it's flush with the top of the bumper over 20 MPH. Both times the popos saw me going the other way and ripped a u-turn to pull me over, the second time he thought I had no front plate at all and was bretty nice when he saw it. I'd epoxy it to be permanently open but in 2-6 months I'll finally be going to a state without front plates anyway

remembering the picture would help

Nice idea, how does it flip?

Just the air current pushing against it as you drive, that's why it only goes up when you hit around 20 MPH. Never saw it working because I'm usually behind it but I guess it works well enough for the bolis

>flipped up
>policecar does a u-turn and pulls you over
>"are you aware that you have no front plate?"
>"but I do, officer"
>walks to the front of the car and sees plate
Pretty smart since it presumably increases airflow through the intercooler when flipped up. I'd just worry about it falling off.