Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2377

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
● DN is ded.
YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)

●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)
●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29930147
ocg.xpg.jp/deck/deck_search.fcgi?CardDeck=0&Card=SPFE-JP033&Flt=1
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUluO-1vwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Dark Law

Why are the opening images never related to current game news or events?

>Upcoming sets
>●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
>●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)
About that

What happens if two lightnings start fighting

Neither of them can activate their effect?

>go to local shop to sell my Desires and Ghost Reaper
>the dude offers me 35 for desires and 8 for cherries
>turn 360 degrees and walk out

I don't know why I even bothered

Actually, the second Lightning's Armades effect resolves first so it can activate it's ATK modification.

Did you ask him if hes retarded?

>Continuous effect
>resolves first
I know the thread is dying, but you don't need to try that hard, user.

what can i use this in?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29930147

any meme deck

Is there a better feel? (also i checked, he was playing that e hero shadow mist deck)

It seen 2 Aleisters are enough for the engine.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pls. go away with your lame deck rokkie

>Lullaby in the side

>no Elysium
I always said it was bad and people laughed at me for it.

I'm sure I can find many more tops that use Elysion.
That's like saying that Brick Blader is meta after 1 top.

>I'm sure I can find
>But I won't do anyway, even so I proved my point

>playing Aleister without main decked Kaijus, Photon Thrashers or Ghost Ogres
What's the point? Merkabah is the only reason to play Eidolons in the first place.

Where's my spoon image when I need it?
ocg.xpg.jp/deck/deck_search.fcgi?CardDeck=0&Card=SPFE-JP033&Flt=1

I guess Raideen was more useful with ded Terrortops.

cardfu goes here

>Road of the King says Zoodiac Eidolons are 7.5% of the tops
>Can only find 4 decks with Elysium
Uh...

i hate that they drew her with such large breasts

What deck should I play today on ygopro since I can't make it home to eat turkey with my family

agree dfc kisara is best

best edit

Exactly.
Only 5 deck.

Whats that card besides number 77 that can overlay only ravenous tarantula (or does it overlay onto 77)? Saw some nig do it earlier

If 5 decks are 7.5% of the tournament, then how many decks the tournament had? 66.66?

Can't you read?

I clearly can since I'm answering this, but can you multiply?

Ask RotK.
He write it in his article.

>put brilliant fusion engine in a deck
>open garnet
>open without it
>open with it
>open garnet
>open light target
>open garnet

I am literally about to lose my fucking mind

Can you use that card in a tier 2 event?

how did you sratch it off so neatly?

any event will allow it

So, last time I played was pretty far back, 2011 I think. I had a zombie pet deck, has there been any new, decent, usable support for zombies since then?

So has anyone built a deck using the new magicians yet? What do the ratios look like?

3 of everything.

It's not mine, I was trolling through DA for more TGU art and found it. One of the few good images among all the trash.

We just got one. I forgot it's name, but it's a Foolish Burial on legs that allows you to banish a Zombie from the grave to summon any Zombie from your hand. Same stats as Mezuki.

What do Nekroz need to be relavent again?

Get of of the banlist.

Like that user said, Mezuki's counterpart got printed finally. We also got new Wight support and a Zombie Synchro Engine. Maybe unizombie if that counts

I miss king of /dng/!

Im using 3 of starve and odd eyes

Then 2 of dark rebellion and 1 clear wing

2 pend ages and 1 of the trap when it gets released

they will fix him, right?

zombies are outrageous right now, good time to be a fan of them

They're tier 1.5 no matter what you say.

Why bother? Is not used by Kaiba.

There are good zombie decks? Like what? They cost like £200 and use omega don't they

>Is not used by Kaiba.
We fucking know already we're not stupid

they will fix him with a chaos emperor dragon ritual which has a negroz effect like trade in and has a ritual compatible with pre prep

Then you already know why Konami won't fix it.

Because Neo-BEUD And Deep-Eyes were totally fixed

What will have the bigger dick when they get all their support? Crystrons or Predaplants?

they're both shit, Tyrone

>They cost like £200 and use omega don't they
yeah idiot

you don't have to be rude to him, Tyrone

They already tried but it's still shit.
Maybe next year if the cycle continues
Those cards were made by Kaz, Konami just reprinted them from the movie.
Everything for BE was pretty much decent to ok except for Protector, Priestess, Twin Burst and Majesty.

For someone that didn't bother, what was it like to play on DN like before it was kill?

Not what everyone hypes it up to be.
It was a good platform, and it did help people get into the habit of checking their own effects and making sure they know how interactions work, but if you already had a handle on that shit then there was no real difference between DN and YGOPRO except YGOPRO having bugs and shit every now and then.

Don't lie to me, Jamal

like pro but with slower animations and you were allowed to cheat and you had to wait half an hour for a judge to show up and explain effect chaining.

Roll a die:
If the result is 1, you face a shitter
If the result is 2, you face somebody who doesn't speak english
If the result is 3, you face a decent player
If the result is 4, you face a netdecker
If the result is 5, you face a Yugi-tuber
If the result is 6, you face a good player
If you rolled 6, re-roll the die again.

After they got rid of imaginary as the default it took 20 years to get a march in ranked in any format that wasn't TCG matches so you had to go to unrated for quick testing and that was full of BRs and mexicans that can't fucking read for shit or flat out cheated.

Oh, and Convulsion of Nature was kind of super banned forever

>literally based on the spirit keeper of the dragon
>was one of the main new cards to summon Blue-eyes from the SD
>most the new support was designed around her
>doesn't see any use in any Blue-eyes deck
Any way for Maiden to be used again? It feels sort of wrong running the deck without her.

>If the result is 6, you face a good player
>If you rolled 6, re-roll the die again.

we still need a third kisara that will also go with the third stone and third BE synchro

only Sage works well with her, as you can pop 2 BE with them
Maiden needs a retrain or a new similar card

we don't have a second kisara, but yes we need a retrain. i'm hoping for apprentice illusion magician's effects combined with sage's

lord kek please grant us your blessing, as you have already blessed us with the new vision hero, power wall, ukobach, transcendental fusion, and other meme magic. amen

>we don't have a second kisara
So who's this? The same girl but older or something?
>but yes we need a retrain. i'm hoping for apprentice illusion magician's effects combined with sage's
So she dumps a card and then searches another tuner or dragon?
I was thing more of the lines of the same card but without the OPTs and she re-summons herself if sent to the GY by a card effect so you have a tuner to go with your dragon after Sage/Master is done with his effect.

sage may be the rider of storm winds, but that doesn't mean the other cult guys have deepest lore

If the pattern continues the next set should have new BE support.

>sage may be the rider of storm winds, but that doesn't mean the other cult guys have deepest lore
Almost forgot about that, I wonder if his gig with the black dragon he's riding is just a one-shot Konami forgot about or this will be explored later.
That's nice and all but isn't the next set the opening of series 6? I wonder what's the new method they're going to show us up with in that set.

Why are decks centered around this card not more popular, it's fucking hilarious

Too inconsistent and loses to going second with Twin Twister being a thing.

Quick /dng/:
You're challenged to a shadow duel by Yami Yugi. He has the heart of the cards, Yugi for advice, and is running modern Dark Magicians. You're allowed to have one (1) copy of a forbidden card in your deck, but he is not.
What deck do you use to guarantee victory?

there's only one person that can use it
youtube.com/watch?v=oyUluO-1vwY

Cold Wave in literally any somewhat meta deck

Also Chicken Games is banned in TCG, so it's even worse over here.

>He has the heart of the cards, Yugi for advice, and is running modern Dark Magicians. You're allowed to have one (1) copy of a forbidden card in your deck, but he is not.
>What deck do you use to guarantee victory?
If he's playing Dark Magicians just run Harpie's Feather Duster or Heavy Storm in anything and just rekt his shit.

The only right answer.

Heavy Storm since I'm using Pendulum.

Depends, if he has bullshit "Heart of the Cards" magic AND the anime versions of the god cards then I have to pray I open with Kaiju or else I'm in for a bad time.

makyura the destructor

>the amount of forbidden cards yuki has in his deck
he cant keep getting away with this!

>it did help people get into the habit of checking their own effects and making sure they know how interactions work
>but if you already had a handle on that
People keep saying this, but it just was never true. Which is why there were such ridiculous amounts of illegal plays and other misplays on DN.

If anything the truth is much closer to being that players on DN could easily play while having no clue about how interactions work, but since their opponent either had no clue either no one ever points out any of the mistakes.
Whereas you can throw these players onto YGOPro or another ADS client, and while they may very well call foul at first, these clients teaches them about interactions they had no clue ever even existed. Because the client shows them.

That's only if you're playing low tier shitters or with randoms.

this card sounds so fucking busted just reading it.

What was it used for to warrant ban?

Yeah, because the high tier shitters are the ones that intentionally search Unicore off of ROTA.

I don't think Pro teaches interactions that you otherwise wouldn't think of unless you choose the setting that checks everything (which would be equivalent to doing that on DN), but definitely DN makes it way easier to forget things.

I agree that pro and other sims are better for teaching basics and card interactions to new players, but it can also create bad habits like not reading cards or getting to used to automation after things happened. I'm definitely guilty of the later, especially when playing metalfoe yangzing IRL and forgetting to set the trap after I blow up my Yangzing.

Noden