Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

oro will save sfv

pantyhose desu

Is SFV the John Cena of fighting games?
>whether it's loved or hated, it always gets a reaction

Darkstalkers is a good series

>When your curiosity gets the better of you and you check the comments of that KoF XIV Max video
please kill me
I thought I was done finding max fans comments

playblue

Who's that semen demon

SFV is a good game season 2 will immortalize it

Dumb batposter

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

Why are skin tight clothes so fucking sexy?

cena is actually in an OK match, once in a blue moon. But sfv is overall shit

Wasn't Terry completely shit outside of midscreen or some dumb thing like that?

>run console xrd + pc xrd
>still can't find any players online
I thought this game was supposed to be alive.

Is there even anything XIII K' has over XIV besides system differences like no access to EX outside of max?

Love him or hate him, you have to respect him.

Eat your hamburger, Alpollo.

That depends on what you personally find fun. Not everyone likes dedicated zoners, but I enjoy using Athena. Note everyone likes grapplers, but I enjoy using Clark since he feels faster than Daimon. Overall, though, I have the most fun playing King.
I used to have no problem with rekkas, but then I switched to a hitbox and I have a weak ring finger.

No I fucking don't

Cena's been in good matches consistently since 2011 or something.

He lost damage in the corner and was just mediocre overall because XIII is a terribly designed attempt to make XII sellable.

actually, having just watched his latest Akuma videos his train of thought makes less sense than the president-elect's and really makes me wonder why people subscribe to him

Oh please, that's the main argument used in SF's favor when anyone brings up memevo

Brook or Akishop PS360+ pcb?

What exactly do you mean by this? XII is basically the beta for XIII and it feels even worse to play.

I love King because she's just fucking Sagat.

Only without a shitty DP.

The best comment on that video is just under that

>Got kof xiii today and I love it! Why didn't I buy it earlier. I now love the kof series.

People play SF for the money, and competition. Being the best in SF gives you a status those other games don't give you.

Nobody gives a fuck if you beat American stoner #1 in grand finals. People would suck your dick if you beat Daigo, Momochi, Tokido, etc...

>you have to respect him
I keep hearing this argument and I'm not sure why.

Like "Love or hate him, he did sooo much for the community! You have to respect him!". As much as I find Chariot's autism over him almost as dumb as the fact he doesn't even play fighting games and still posts here, I can't think of one single thing he did for the FGC that was actually important and made it grow.

His beginner guides for MvC3 were nice for starters but nothing to brat about. I think it's just the fact he makes more money than almost anyone in the FGC without having to fall for some stinky sponsorships or him having one of the biggest, most autistic fanbases for a FGC personality ever.

So is Blazblue actually good, or is it just a poor man's Guilty Gear that got popular with waifufags?

Both are fine, I use the Brook for my Qanba and I have a hitbox that easily gets legacy support working with no timeout in all of the games I tried.

>Respecting racists
Nah

No, XIII K' has fewer moves and no overhead compared to XIV

It means that XIII is awful but XII is more awful.
I thought I was pretty clear but I guess not

>As much as I find Chariot's autism over him almost as dumb as the fact he doesn't even play fighting games and still posts here
eheh, made me chuckle.

The nigga max has been wanting an arcade mode forever and I bet he's going to trash it as soon as it comes out.

Both. It started out worse and more casual, but it's now a legit fighting game. I still like GG more, though Also, are you trying to imply that GG doesn't have its fair share of waifufags?

PS360+ still has timeouts, only bother if its cheaper or you have input lag autism

Fighting games are exhausting....

tell me why i should spend 18 freedom dollars on Xturd when i could be playing SFV instead

Maybe Ono saying there's not going to be any new characters is because Akuma is already selectable, it's just a secret no one has discovered? :^)

Still? I played Revelator for 2 hours straight yesterday with no drops, then played KoF XIV for about half an hour with no problems.

>Respecting basement dwellers who actively harassed women is okay but respecting someone who said something racist as an accident is not
Found the Arisfag.

Terry is far from the worst character in 13 though.
He pretty much just lost his gimmicks from the previous games and has to play basic King of Fighters now.

It's fun and has many different offensive and defensive options. If you need convincing, though, don't even bother.

It times out every 8 minutes, it still hasn't been updated.
You sure you're not using legacy or some shit?

Anyone TTT2 PSN EU?

>Respecting basement dwellers who actively harassed women is okay
Of course it is, you newfag. Women are always attention whores whenever they try to join a mostly male hobby under the belief that having a vagina makes them special.

>treating women equally instead of pampering them is harassment

>Playing basic KOF in XIII
And now that we've cleared up why Terry is bad...

There are characters that can't even do that like Liz.

I want to protect that smile

Necalli was a mistake

If you're in the corner (which is 90% of the time because the stages are the size of my pinky) against Necalli don't even bother

$250 PS4 with a $30 giftcard at Walmart.

Worth?

I keep thinking about the fact that I'll have to pay for online multiplayer.

Nobody said he was the worst, just bad.

Maybe you have really short memory. Pretty sure you wouldn't act as a creep against males either. That was without a doubt harassment, he didn't even try to hide it.

Shut up broski

Yes, I am using legacy. I thought that was what we referring to. What fighting game doesn't have legacy support?

>the fact he doesn't even play fighting games and still posts here
But I went to locals on Sunday and played a couple of sets of ST with marcus in the discord this week + last week

Aris is actually a part of the FGC, was a top player in SC2 AKA the ST of 3D games, is a well-respected member of the Tekken community who runs a popular site, and is still proficient enough to get to Grand Finals of T7 tournaments.

Max yells shit on mic when he lands a basic combo for his underaged autistic "HOIP" fans and has to make up an anxiety disorder to get out of going to tournaments where he'd get exposed.

Somebody flush this stoner

Timeouts only happen on PS4 mode, why would you even reply?

And niggers always want special treatment in everything they do since they're special snowflake libtards half of the time. How are women any worse?

should 6 button fighters be confined to history?

What is up with autistic aris hater always spouting the same bullshit every now and then? Nigga doesn't shut the fuck up about harassment.

Yeah it's not like every race went through 3 centuries of slavery, followed by a century of mistreatment and denial of civil rights.

Does the brook PCB require soldering? Looks like it.

and then as soon as they got those civil rights, they suddenly feel the need to act like wild animals whenever someone disagrees with them.

Why is PS4 mode even need when Legacy works fine?
yes

the highlight of my year was having sako's cute wife read my streamboar comments aloud

Because thats a feature people care about

sfv convoluted legacy can't be considered proper support

just dp or v reversal lmao

>tfw sako kicks you from his lobby

i wish i was him

Irish and Jewish people experienced slavery, actually. Blacks got their civil rights but many refuse to act properly anyway. Of course many people are still racist, but let's not pretend that a lot of blacks don't bring it on themselves by refusing to conform to the laws of the country they're in. If I white guy went to Korea and started being loud and fucking around with the cops, guess what would happen.

why did sako drop ibuki

>Try to V-reversal
>he throws it
>Try to v-reversal
>Special move comes out

what's max's cfn? how much LP does he have?

sako or te baby?

>Sagat
>Shitty dp

Huh...

non sf2 sagat yes

Whites have a history of colonization. They completely ruined South America and Africa through slavery and completely collapsed their subsistence systems. Then they waltz back in and offer to "modernize" them through the magic of capitalism, but don't mention that these countries will always remain periphery states because there aren't enough resources on this planet for everyone to live like an American or European.

>yes
Fucking hell
>Why is PS4 mode even need when Legacy works fine?
The legacy mode is shit on revelator

anime is dead get over it nerd

What is the best explanation as to why Tekken 7 won't have crossplay at launch?

Is it

a. The devs didn't find time to implement it but will later

or b. The devs decided It's not going to happen

This is an example of Occam's razor, right?

>But I went to locals on Sunday and played a couple of sets of ST with marcus in the discord this week + last week
Well, that doesn't make you worth of shit.

what are you doing to avoid human contact today

>b-but
get fucked

ur gonna be late for ur gender studies class

Works fine on my PS4. Does the issue occur when two people are using the same console or what?

C. M$ and Sony can't play nice

buying sfv

buying Xrd since i'll have no one to play with

You said "but" though.
Someone's pissed, people!

Whites may have made Africa worse, but let's not delude ourselves. It was a shithole full of nothing but tribal warfare way before they arrived. South America was a backwards place full of crazy religious people making sacrifices to phony gods (like most of the world at the time) and the Europeans at least brought an end to that specific practice, to my knowledge. Tell me what ruined Detroit, though.

Any suggestion on how to do Karin's EX instant tenko with only 6 buttons?
I just can't seem to place my fingers on the buttons to do it reliably.Currently i am trying to do with 2 button on kicks and middle finger above.
Is it even doable?

buy a stick lmao

/fgg/ tripfags, everybody

Playing SFV, but I got a call from a company and got invited for a job interview

Maybe my NEET days are over soon and I dont want them to be

(You),i am trying to do it on a stick.

I presented a counter-point that disproves your argument and you had nothing to fall back on so had to say "Well that doesn't matter!"
If it didn't matter why did you bring it up in the first place, even though you were wrong?

Just saying, they butchered Juri in SFV.