PlayStation Vita General 2842 - Early Flash Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution Report:Vanargand Formation first-print bonus DLC trailer
gematsu.com/2016/11/valkyria-azure-revolution-report-

>Macross Delta Scramble free Second Half of Anime DLC launches November 30
gematsu.com/2016/11/macross-delta-scramble-free

>Nep-Nep Connect: Chaos Chanpuru details Chapter 3 scenario
gematsu.com/2016/11/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details

>Fate/Extella DLC Lineup No 2 trailer DLC Lineup No 3 details
gematsu.com/2016/11/fateextella-dlc-lineup-no

>Bloodstained development adds DICO and Monobit
gematsu.com/2016/11/bloodstained-development-adds

>PS Experience 2016 panels and playable games lineup announced
gematsu.com/2016/11/playstation-experience-2016-pa

>First look at Winning Post 8 2017
gematsu.com/2016/11/first-look-winning-p

>Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star - Lu Bu&Medusa Character Trailers
youtu.be/uxytgIbWJSQ
youtu.be/g63r_knl7Mw

>Black Friday Starts Now at NA PlayStation Store+10% discount code
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/22/black-friday-starts

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw
youtube.com/watch?v=UQKfjzHIF2A
youtube.com/watch?v=iFD6IQJDCCo
youtube.com/watch?v=yROjTblMPag
youtube.com/watch?v=i2FDPgvm2l0
gamespot.com/articles/gamestop-sales-hurting-as-new-call-of-duty-underpe/1100-6445664/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a random thought about this Kiwami buildPerhaps it's better to use Deceit as Main mitama. Since there is a completely passive bonus to precision when you shoot an Oni from behind.

Let's try that again.

10% off coupon for your cart on NA PSN

D9NGJ7NF3L

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I'm here just to suffer with vitagen

Does anyone know if there will come more items on sale when it's Friday?

Or is this current sale it?

What is the best game youìll never play and why Vitagen?
>Trails of Cold steel
>Tits FC drained my energy too much, dunno if I want to play SC and I'm too autistic to skip it.
I want to suck her flute also her clitoris would be fine

This Flash Sale stuff is most likely it but waiting an extra day wouldn't hurt.

This post deserves more (you)s.

i miss you guys

Just 2 more P Flonzor X parts

Then you can also try to pop in a DCT Master Assault for extra precision strikes too.

You can do it, dood.

>only have one memory card, with JP PSN
>want the Arland series offer
Tell me what to do.

>God Eater
>No friends to play with in co-op

You can buy the Arland games from PC browser, and download them to memorycard later.

I sort of prefer to collect all of my trophies into 1 account though.

Physically go to the closest store that sells Vita memory cards and get another one for another account before the sale ends.

JUST GO FOR IT!

>tfw not even Vitagen would make good friends

I'll play with you, user.

That sounds great. I'm actually sort of exiceted about this one.

I wonder if we can take it to 99 slain Onis or something, if we all somehow have Absorb and Leech which doesn't depend on the Mitama spells.

Thanks
I trying not to use a guide to get Right Arms but fuck I don't remember how I capture this prinny
Also i think they made the X Dimension maps way more easy in the vita version

>tfw not even Vitagen would make good friends
Nah, the thing is that if it's not on local is not the same thing...
Thanks user, sadly I can't atm.

Sugu has the best Those thighs.

My PSN account in JP, I can only log into the Japanese store.

I'd have to get a 16GB one, and that'd cost me at least 50€, if not 60€ since I'd need it NOW. I could get 1-2 of the games physically for that money.

It's a little sad that GE2 didn't really took off here. And now I'm kinda finished with the game too, the post game stuff probably needs very good equipment and I just can't be bothered with that stuff at the moment. Would need some grinding.

And while I like the fact that you can craft almost any material with the tickets, actually searching the fucking item in that list is painful. There's just way too many things in those lists. At least a basic search function would have been great.

I would buy the Ateliers in physical Japanese cartridge if I were you. You're lucky you're able to have this option.

It's not worth the hoops to change accounts.

Just buy them physical. Physical Vita games are always nicer than digital.

Then we have to rely on either Ailment Leech/Absorb, Fervor or Knowledge + Knowledge Leech/Absorb. Alternatively, we need someone with a LCK build + Revival.

>I wonder if we can take it to 99 slain Onis or something
We can try doing that. But probably it doesn't cap at 99 no?

Guess I'll just do that. Though my wallet will hate me.

I still need people to help me try to get these shirts, so whenever you want to try to grind for it and then play with me, just say so.

>Then we have to rely on either Ailment Leech/Absorb, Fervor
Does the exploit mechanism actually need Fervor?

I had the impression that Fervor was for Precision weapons like Divine Fox.
Whereas Poison weapons only need Exploit Leech and Exploit Absorb.

The thing with GE is that it's always more efficient to do your grinding solo. The materials for weapons and gear are all very easy to come by, the only thing you really have to grind for are abandoned god arcs and for those you just want to use a custom bullet to clear a D15 mission of your choice in 10 seconds over and over.
The only content it's really a good idea to team up for are the +99 Survival Missions and for those not only needs everyone to be completely decked out in the best possible gear with very good skill set ups, but they are also just not all that fun to repeat so people do them once and then never touch them again.
GE in general is just one of the most solo friendly hunting series I've ever played, to the point that it's actually better to just solo 99% of the game.

Happy Thanksgiving /vitagen/

i want to thank you personally
with my penis

you too, user

Will Steins;Gate 0 will be available on the EU store at midnight?

If you were a girl I'd hug you
Yes user

99 diffculty is way too much for me to ever survive.Tried some +10 with not so good equipment and that was a little bit too much. Hope you get some people aboard though.

Yeah, I forgot that bullet editing stuff too. Never touched it since I don't know what the fuck I was supposed to even do there. I guess it's a good mechanic but I'm glad it wasn't required at all to get the endings and stuff. Yeah I know there's some recipes in internet but it just feels a little bit cheap to do that.

All that stuff doesn't really sound too fun, I'd rather just play my backlog games than do all that grinding to be perfectly honest.

What are the good deals?

Fervor is always useful and works for anything as long as you have some Precision + Verities. There's hardly any point to it if you're running around with a 0 Precision weapon though.

I am a girl. on the inside

>2013
Did we go back in time?
Flash sale tomorrow

Flash sale is up now.

>27 Nov
Did we go forward in time?

OH FUCK. Is it time already? Fuck. I always forget release dates for games and get pleasantly surprised when they get released in a few days. I know what I'll be doing over the weekend.

I misread your post and thought you meant Fervor in the same build as Exploit leech/absorb.

But I think Fervor has the weakness that it can only absorb Focus. So for Healing, you would need to depend on Recovery which will eventually run out.

>intend to get some dlc with the 10% code
>Rage Burst on sale
>just finished Resurrection a few days ago

I'm so torn

The code applies to up to 10 items, a full basket.

Ptoof

Waaaaait a minute.
I just had a great idea.

You're right, Fervor/Precision builds can actually be potentially awesome in infinity missions.

Okay, so, to make an Oni Poisoned, all 3 players don't actually need Poison weapon.
It should be enough when 1 or 2 has Poison weapon to trigger the Poison affliction.

So even is the 3rd player does not have Poison weapon, as long as he has Exploit (Leech), he can still get free health stealing from the poisoned Oni.
And this paves the way to use standard Crit build with Fervor.

I'm not sure how Exploit or even Knowledge Absorb/Leech are since I've never used them though. Guess I'll try thinking up a Poison DK build for now.

Well, yeah. It's just a matter of coordination between us. If we need a healer someone uses HLG, if someone is going with a Poison weapon the others can capitalize on the ailment too without sacrificing the use of a weaker weapon while the poison user benefits from Exploit Leech/Absorb. It's a win-win situation.

>AAA shit for the flash sale

I don't know what I expected. Maybe Psycho-Pass is a good pick?

I think Exploit (Leech) is definitely the Key to progress into infinity.

One person has Poison Weapon, but everybody should have Exploit (Leech) incorporated into their build somehow.
This will really save a lot of unnecessary use of Recovery/Vitality since they are limited.

What does Vitagen recommend? Hypertension Neptunia U or Hyperdevotion Noire? I only have enough money for 1 of the two.

Is this flash sale US only? The deals are okay though I would recommend MeIQ if anyone wants a turn based drpg.

FFXV

I like U more but it's a short game
Get Noire if you really like her

In the end... we were... the final fantasy XV...
I swear even woff is better than this "native 4k 60fps" garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw

No ps4

Well I don't know much about about the Nep games. I have seen gameplay and the Rebirth games do look good. Should I save up for that instead? What do you think?

Yep save for Rebirth 1
You should play the spin offs after Rebirth 1 and 2

>hollywood normie shit and FF all rolled into one video

I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it...

Alright I'll do that thanks. I also saw some of the gameplay for the two spinofss and I wasn't terribly impressed. Plus I'd much rather have a physical copy anyway.

NISA's online stores are supposed to have Black Friday sales, right? Have any of the EU guys received the promotional e-mail about it yet?

>page 8
Is this it? Are Vitagenners just going to lie dead right here from now on?

I guess Viagen really has become finished...

Sleep

>Have any of the EU guys received the promotional e-mail about it yet?

At least I haven't received one.

Let me play Cold Steel II in peace, retarded loli

>XSEED wasting money and time to an English dub for Akiba's Beat, making the original Japanese voice acting DLC
>PQube just goes with only the original voice acting on cartridge and doesn't bother with English voiceovers

Man, how the mighty have fallen. If only PQube could have handled some other games in the past.

Zero/Ao EVO any day now

>>PQube just goes with only the original voice acting on cartridge and doesn't bother with English voiceovers
They are hardly the first.
This is also what Aksys did for Muramasa, and Koei Tecmo did for Toukiden Kiwami.

It's what I prefer as well.

Didn't Akiba's trip sell well for XSEED? I guess they see it as an oppurtunity to raise the sales even more or something. Though dubs do nothing for me personally as I always change if possible to the original audio, but for the majority of NA customers dubs are very important. They wouldn't put money on it if they didn't have data that it's good for the sales.

PQube sells niche games and niche game customers are usually people who like their audio not dubbed. Though there's always people who want it anyway.

How terrible is MeiQ?

Steins gate zero comes out tomorrow and yet no one is talking about it. I thought Vitagen was full of neets but I guess they're all liars who spend time with their 3d gf and family for Thanksgiving.
What has this place become???
And no I don't care about the developers, I'm talking about the game, the story, the gameplay, the cuteposting

Unlike the video to tell KT fuck steam. Save our Ateliers from disgusting PC pigs

Unlike the video to tell KT fuck steam. Save our Ateliers from disgusting PC pigs

Do you think there will be a discount code for Europe ? It's a shame the one they gave us is for US-only.

I'm always glad to see companies going for the original voice acting only-route if it means saving costs and making the game available sooner and with a retail release.
I have also heard that to the US people, dubs seem to be pretty important. Meanwhile here in EU, so many people who play these kinds of games watch anime, as well, and they watch it with subs. Makes playing weeb games with Wapanese voice acting way more comfortable. I have big respect towards PQube for getting their audience.

Most people have been pretty positive about it. The most negative thing I've seen here is that it's too easy on normal and at hard difficulty the bosses become a little unbalanced. But hopefullu someone who has actually played it can tell you, I still have it on my backlog just waiting.

It's over. Vitagen is finished.

My copy is still on the way, and I'd prefer restrained posting about the game, anyway, since it keeps the possibilities of major spoilers coming through minimal.

Also, fucking hell these following days are going to be full of games. I just hope I get t o play through S;G0 before 7th Dragon VFD and SMT IV:A come out in Europe.

I'm waiting tomorrow, hopefully I get my package then. And then I'm just going to read it and enjoy, this thing will probably be the best thing I've played/read on Vita this year so I'm looking forward to it.

user, it is a VN, so the plot is the most important thing on the game. How are we gonna discuss something that will spoil us?
The moment the game launches I'm out from here just kidding. I will try not to read under spoilers tag

>Steins gate zero comes out tomorrow

For yuros, who for whatever reason don't even talk about games in here. Discussion will start closer to the US release.

>for the majority of NA customers
Fuck NA customers, love EU

What listening vitagen?

A Sony investors meeting, kinda boring. I'm waiting for em to talk about Vita 2

Neurosis - [Fires Within Fires #05] Reach

pls no spoil

Outsider. I love this song

youtube.com/watch?v=yROjTblMPag

Hey, Vitagen.
I'm an Americlap and I plan on purchasing Steins;Gate Zero on the EU playstation store tonight so I can play it early.
I had a couple of questions that I was hoping you guys could answer.

Can anyone confirm if the price is £34.99 on the store?
Also, is it correct that there is no tax?
I was going to purchase a £35.00 gift card to buy the game and wanted to make sure if that was enough.

Lastly, would the game be available at 12:00AM GMT?

Do you have a link to this?

Police radio chatter, checking if they are going to the fire I reported first or my shed

That's really not a good idea, unless you have a PS4.

Vita doesn't handle multi accounts well.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2FDPgvm2l0

I have a separate Vita that I plan on using one EU account for.

I just don't want to talk about it, user

He probably can't but here's a overview of the GameStop one
gamespot.com/articles/gamestop-sales-hurting-as-new-call-of-duty-underpe/1100-6445664/

That just seems so redundant. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

>Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare underperformed, though specifics were not shared

>PS4 Pro is off to a "strong" start, while PSVR units are selling well, as they only stay on shelves for an average of 10 days.

let me play steins gate, nico