/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, November 24th:
1429 – Hundred Years' War: Joan of Arc unsuccessfully besieges La Charité.
1859 – Charles Darwin publishes On the Origin of Species.
1940 – World War II: The First Slovak Republic becomes a signatory to the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
1963 – In the first live, televised murder, Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President John F. Kennedy, is murdered two days after the assassination, by Jack Ruby, a nightclub operator, in the basement of Dallas police department headquarters. Oswald was being led by two detectives to an armoured car to take him to the nearby county jail.

>News
EU4 DD 15/11
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-15th-of-november-2016.982588

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6 - 15/09/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V9
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/kaiserreich.529944/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder too report and ignore shitposting.

Reminder to shitpost

>too

Haha fuck you messed up this time, embarass

W&B

COMPANY MOD V2 WHEN?

>globalists still in control of slash gee ess gee slash

based

it's dead jim

>globalists
>too cowardly to say jews
wtf i hate steamcordplaza now

GET OFF THE FIRST POST YOU FAT FUCK

New HPM when

Fuck you I almost had it

Why spell it out like a raging tard when you can just call them globalists or international high finance

He said in a week I think.

it's an Alex Jones meme

If I buy the base game can I just pirate the DLC and use mods?
Or will the Paradox forums not allow me to download DLC mods if I don't own the DLC, like with the Steam Workshop?

just jacked off to some maps of großgermaniums, my orgasm was so fucking intense I almost fell off me chair, me laddos

Because the first rule of any conflict is know your enemy.

In Windows, yes, you can.

The Pope in hearing of our work in the orient of protecting catholics commends and pronounces to the world that we are truly the defender of the catholic faith.

>first time getting this legitimately

ok me mates itssa time to lern to waggle your own willies.youve come very far in the willy academy of waggling and its time for yer finaltest...accounts for 70% of your final willywaggling grade!!!!!!JUST WAGGLE YOUR OWN WILLY AT YER COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! GET A COPY OF THE BEANO OR YAHOO SOME BIG BOOBIES!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO WAGGLE MY WILLY And so should you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLY IS GOING TO EXPLODEOHYESMEMATES ;) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you shouldn't reveal your position prematurely

>el hasa
>fucking el
The makers of this shit had one fucking job.

>tfw persia will never be glorious and zoroastrian again

nothing triggers me more than T*rks in Europe

pls stop

>legitimately
Top kek.

So let the retarded masses thing "globalists" are the ones destroying the nation state? What the fuck do they even think a "globalist" is? Someone who csrries a fucking globe with them non-stop?

Turks are based and white

The retarded masses are always retarded.

Hosting Kaiserreich MP

>I.P: 109.153.45.98
>Version: forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/kaiserreich.529944/

Come and spread based syndicalism desu.

>anime

Someone who doesn't know what a globalist is almost cerstainly doesn't understand the idea of the nation-state.

heh, thanks for posting your ip, rob

I'd join but
>busted computer

>THAT Rhodes picture used in a not even related event
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's very disingenuous to use terms like "establishment", "big banks", "soros" and such, just name the Jew, we already got Trump in.

They were before they assimilated with ar*bs and whatever native filth populated anatolia, their glorious central asian spirit is dead forever

Now that is just a lie. Return to the steppe mongol

How the hell do I play as South Africa in Vicky 2 HPM? I can't find it in the release nation tab.

What is a globalist? I know what a Jew is. I know what an internationalist is. "globalism" is a made up meme term.

>tfw your half-brother fought alongside you against the Mongol scourge in several battles, single-handedly saving Christendom from the Tengri horsefucker pagans.
>tfw he my best general, had the highest martial score in all Jerusalem (with me being second)
>he has had no kids, probably so he can focus on deus vulting our enemies
>tfw he is trusting, brave, patient, and a legitimized bastard who in other dynasties would have been thrown out as a disgrace but was legitimized after becoming such a renowned military leader
>in his struggles he gave up his eye and his face was further disfigured, forcing him to wear a mask for the rest of his days
>for his efforts he was given the dukedom of Mosul after one of my other relatives died without an heir.
>tfw my half-brother is now a living legend, sitting in his court where he probably strikes fear into the local muslims' hearts by his visage alone as the man who fought hundreds of thousands of mongols and lived to tell the tale

So if Reddit is so bad why did Trump post there instead of here?

Globalism is a defined term.

you have to play Britain until you get an event where you choose to play as Natalia, one of the boer nations

You need to form it with a boer state

Thx m8

Because it is bad. He's an attention whore, just not a corrupt and ineffective attention whore

before you do it you may want to edit the decision so Trek Boers last longer so you can get more immigrants. If you don't, you only get a couple of immigrants for 3 years.

>Trump posts on alt-right neo-nazi frog worshoping website called Veeky Forums

>just not a corrupt and ineffective attention whore
>burgers unironically believe this

shh let them delude themselves with their populist
it's best for the world

That would really be the death of Veeky Forums.
Is there another Veeky Forums like board somewhere?

He hasn't explicitly fucked up like Egypt yet.
Trump is a probable retard and possible corrupt and ineffectual leader. Clinton is confirmed to be.

Also African provinces will seem shitty because of how small the RGO caps are but once you pass around 1900 you can get a decision to expand mines and farms 400x, then the immigrants will come flooding in (assuming you edited decision)

∞ch is still up but it's really slow

Can someone explain the HPM Italy unification events to me?

>is there another Veeky Forums like board somewhere
>goes on Veeky Forums for fucking Veeky Forums of all things

You could try reddit.

∞ch exists of course. Their vg has a 2 year old gsg thread with an outdated infopic and only has 97 replies.

This.
Dunno why you guys think reddit is so bad, just unsubscribe from all the liberal threads if you're really that autistic and can't handle them.

At least on reddit people will actually post shit about games instead of derailing every thread with anime, politics, and news.

Is there any way of getting an heir as a vampire or am I fucked?

Prussia on suicide watch after making threats of "death by frog". Frankly Emperor Napoleon III is shocked and concerned for the well being of the german state

t. Bigbenis

Whats it's definition?

>tfw no ottoman empire

>tfw to smart to type too

When did this start becoming a meme? I know about t. but someone keeps repeating big benis every thread.

Can you choose to play as them like you can choose to play as, say, the Congo?

DAAANNNALLD hand over the liquor

>infinity
phew

I've already found my alternatives for /jp/, /a/, /l/, /d/, and /g/. Veeky Forums will be missed.

wtf i hate neu/pol/ now

It's an attention whoring redditor that posts here and won't fuck off. I don't even know why the fuck I am I am even acknowledging him, it's exactly what he wants.

Synonymous with internationalist, added emphasis on acceptance and tolerance.

/gsg/ needs diversity
fuck off with your boardism

>diversity

Why not invite the /twg/ crowd then, you fucking traitor.

>paradox made a fascist new zealand being called mordor (le funny lord of the rings reference) a paid DLC feature for hoi4
>redditors unironically support it
when did it get this bad

is there an event to unify indonesia like there is for arabia?

>/l/

How can there even be an alternative for something that hasn't even existed on here for fucking years?

Also, I know this is a long shot, but what imageboard(s)?

:^)

/twg/ and /civ4xg/ literally do not want in.

/gsg/ers were the ones who kicked Stellaris out to /civ4xg/, and occasionally people still post Stellaris here because they don't know it should be in /civ4xg/, they think this is paradox general or some shit (it might as well be though).

- Added AI wanting to have nicer borders.

Gods be praised

>muh le borders

Stellaris is allowed though, it's just that it's so bad no one really wants to discuss it.

fu*3 for /a/l/
The others I can't think of clever names for and fuck direct links
Might fuck off to 2ch's though if I'm missing any.

This general generally likes any history game that isn't shit.

No it isn't. Fuck off back to the 4x general;

>trying this hard to fit in

How about you go back to your discord group you shitposting whelp?

Stellaris is not grand strategy

Why are you talking to yourself?

Has nothing to do with my post though.
>gsgers
Literally one dude.
>civ4xg
Was itself kicked out during thread drama years ago.

It may as well not be, since most veteran Stellaris / ones who dropped it are in /civ4xg/ so we should direct them there to better ask their questions. It's easier on the newfag.

>Might fuck off to 2ch's though if I'm missing any.

Must be nice being able to speak moon.

>Literally one dude.
Top fucking kek, the stellaris PR team are still THIS delusional.

You can do it too with some practice, ganbare.

Were you fucking here in June? The thread was 90% stellarisposting on day of release and 10% one guy quoting dozens others in a single post : wrong thread.

Yeah, it's not like a certain "group" of people raid here with the intention to disrupt normal proceedings, is it?

>wrong thread
That was actually impressive how he raised a long-dead general through force of autism.
Also fuck y'all for killing /sgg/.

wrong thread