5TH JOB ON THE 30TH, GET POINTS HERE FOR REWARDS:
maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/v-update

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/17286/v-177-strange-stories-update-preview
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Spooky or whisper Secret

>Royals
4x/4x/2x v62 Pre-bb nostalgia server.
Leave your IGN for an invite.
mapleroyals.com

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
Waifus/Casuals on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow/Gaby on Bera

maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5elscv/afterlands_all_twelve_keys_guide_solved/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now that spell trace fever is around the corner should I buy CSS 10% now or will they only get more expensive as the weekend approaches?

I have 50 on my inventory I was planning on buying around 100 more since I'm poor and its all I could afford. Unless I can bulk sell my superior item crystals but I don't have a shop permit.

Suggestions please? I really wanna 15% my end game weapon. I already have 100 diligence, however my guild is level 12, if you temporally leave a guild does that reset your contribution? I don't wanna lose it.

Answer to each of these questions is appreciated.

Does Time Leap reset the cooldown on Bucc's hypers/5th job?

3rd for B E R A server of the cuties!

Of course it's gonna get more expensive when the weekend approaches, when has that not been the case. Someone hits a bad luck streak and uses all their css and hadn't reached where they wanted so they go to the fm to buy more in a fit of rage

man these are not even complex maths, tmblr sure is stupid.

How many years ahead is KMS compared to GMS? update-wise?

8 months, lowest i've seen is 5 months

Will we get their radical ui eventually? I've seen some videos from KMS and their UI doesn't look like ours at all.

The answer is literally in the OP.

5th job brings the radical ui with it, in under a week.

Also a new exp curve, new content, new coins, new caps and all kinds of new autism galore.

rip
im never getting the right wep

Thanks for putting up with my unwillingness to read the pasta

I think its about that time. Lets see how long it takes for you fags to start chimping out shall we?
And expect poor results for you if you try even half of what you did last time. Veeky Forums has no need for redditors like (You)

egg when

What the fuck are you even talking about you irrelevant meme

This (You)

Getting Mercedes to level 120 is killing me. What do

Why not wait for the exp squash coming in a week???

decisions decisions.

the 1-70 is pretty much untouched, as is like 100-140, it's mostly a big boost to 70-100 and 180-200.

he'd be better off grinding now before you guys get the V diary and everyone making new characters and shitting up all those training spots. I do not envy you fellows on GMS.

Can I make a Zero on reboot yet? If no then why not?

get on royals

ur literally all ugly in bera

the guild is dead, i quit

the V update should be the first instance of being able to do so, as it was in KMS.

who dis

Neat, guess I know who I'm burning. Thanks user.

Bucc third job is way better than second. I was worried it would be that horrible forever. Any word from KMS on how good the super saiyan skill is? I need to beat up Frieza.

Can anyone try to answer the other questions? I really need to hear you guys experience if anyone has 15%'d their weapons how did they go about it, how many times did they innocence/css etc

no it isn't bitch

no ur ugli

you can't burn zeros i thought.

The guild contribution thing? I think it stays with you from what I saw on google, the guild loses your contribution though. And I think it's cheaper to buy the 5k spell trace to do the css5% during spell fever because it goes to 10% and 5k spell trace were cheaper than 1 css10 which were 20mil last time I played. Although you have diligence so maybe that doesn't matter. I always tried to buy spell trace when they were low and then make bank when they go from 1k each to like 5k+ or just use them myself

pls give reboot zero i want to main it pls

Mushroom castle is fucking ass.

2nd is fine, just spam corkscrew or is it not a dash anymore?

Yes it is. The first time I went through it it was fun because I actually liked the old version. Now it's hell.

It isn't. I used to really like it, charge it up and you shot through and did decent damage. Not sure why they changed it. I didn't even see a reason to use it for second job since it was weaker and only attacked very very slightly faster. Now the dash is in 3rd job and it's great, you can use it even while you're in the middle of another move. I imagine that'll be super useful on Magnus.

Was this meant for the Xenoverse thread? If so then I got one.

who else devilish and saved their hyper teleport rock coupon for when 5 job hits?

i'mma be the fastest 5th job dual blade :^)

It's the only way you were ever relevant, so why don't you go get catfished by some crazy guy pretending to be a girl again

>Relevancy on a taiwanese knitting forum
>After all of that

Don't be surprised if you can't post again one day. You fags and that bitch Sakuri have had this coming for a while. You have until the welcome back pack drops

I forgot to save my face before using the free face coupon again so I'm stuck with this

It's pretty cute.

Haven't played in forever and the new stuff doesn't interest me. Is there an alive guild on royals? And how's the general server population on it?

I don't remember my mech looking tech like that. It was a grey thing

its the best most popular server ever and yeah ask KULT, jewpiter, bossu, or recarm for an invite to the guild

>playing royals

ayy get ready to drop it in 2 hours

Ty. Will dl and get on that
Are all the time zones pretty evenly active? Or is it mostly est

Should be okay, I have an old account on it from when it first came out. Think its almost 70, so I've done most of the boring parts

Also mindlessly grinding is pretty relaxing at times

the one I started with was even cuter, but less moeblob stupid. now people will think i'm a 12 year old

hopefully someone thinks im a real girl and gives me stuff

happy thanksgiving you cunt

the face I had before was prudent face so I guess this one looks a little happier but less sexy, because I totally play maplestory for the sex appeal

everyone looks autistic by the time they hit level 150 anyway

Happy thanksgiving everyone
Unless stated otherwise, it should.

Where are the cute maples?! Give me a (you) and an attached image of a cute maple!

omfg nigga that looks like a 22 year old trump with premature balding LMAO

This niggas evil, isn't he?

Thanks user.

honeybadger is that u

No, but the afterlands is a badly coded trainwreck and if you do the keys out of order it'll be un-finishable for that character

What IS the reward for afterlands anyway, any pics?

>Honey
HoneyBingo, is that you?

Shhh I'm being sneaky.

Well shit. What's the right order?

A box with a random 20 stat 7 att totem, that when worn with two others like it gives a 10 att set effectI assume this means you can do it multiple times, but I've never finished it once
reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/5elscv/afterlands_all_twelve_keys_guide_solved/

what happened to tos

>What's the right order?
just dont accept the breaking walls quest from joel until you have 11 keys

finish the quest gave me all 4 totems

Tree of Savior is the most poorly handled train wreck I've ever played. I'm actually genuinely convinced it's a "The Producers"-esc scheme meant to fail.

Thanks user. I'll give it a go.

Just one more reveal and I get 2700 points

n1

>the next updates on the V site will be for chuchu island and lucid

I really wish I had gotten soprano or blowdry hair.
At least I got this damage skin with some leftover NX.
It's funny because Jett's damage is a joke.

whats your range

>loud as fuck family over stealing my internet and watching kike-funded multiculti fag culture-imprinting disney shit
>can't get comfy or even do my daily boss run without hundreds of ping
>still haven't secured my dojo spot
I hope you guys are having a better time, I really do.

Depressed over silly stuff trying to feel better with games and cookies but it's not working.

Are the explorers shit tier

no

thief pretty good? Ive wanted to make a high level one for years

they are all good

5th job skills are not affected by buff duration or cooldown resets from any source. Confirmed via extractions.

is that rokui

You didn't read my post.

You're not associating with the rest of the server's population; why limit yourselves when there's a server running the same version, with way more content?

I'm like 700k clean I think. Don't have fafnir weapon yet(should be getting it this week), and only a few things are legendary. Don't have any tyrant equips either.

What should I spend this NX on? It's going to expire on the 30th.

Lame

NX doesn't expire, Reward points do and you don't really have enough for anything

economy

Yes it does, this NX is like a year or two old. I even got an email from them telling me it would. I also remember an user complaining about his NX expiring way back when. If I charge more it won't expire but I'm not doing that, I'll just spend it.

>NX
>expiring
Nani?
Ironically but also metaphysically wait for the african friday sales to end, and stay informed with the website in case something good comes up

When did that start happening? Nexon just getting worse and worse

Making me open paint again.
I think it's been a thing for awhile, just isn't usually an issue because people spend it. How do reward points work with NX? I think I remember something about being able to use it for 30% of the price. I might be able to afford a pet if that's the case.

Yes, you can use reward points to get a discount on purchases.

>still at 33k monsters...

I w-wish I had people to party with

NX prepaid always expired after 1 year. NX credit never expires though.

>back off playing for a few days after the 44444 and 55555 genocides
>log in today for the hot week and the daily 550ish rp from 3 substancial boxes
>check my use inventory
>20 cubes that expire today, three of which are meister
>dump them all into a previously un-revealed epic sweetwater glasses and hope for a rank up
>they dont budge and end at 11% max mp
>tfw
5th job please save me from this hell

Yeah, it's stable. Your point?

>stable

No, it is not, Spooky. Get past 3rd job before you asskiss Kimbercuck.

Sounds like someone's projecting. So do you not have any viable reasons for not playing the server, or are you going to let the paranoia take over and imply I'm every /v/boi under the sun?

why wont someone make another dream server already its LITCHRALLY FREE MONEY

Because it'll be coded like maplestory was made in unity and the server population will die within seconds

>You're not associating with the rest of the server's population
>economy is therefore not an issue
>economy wasn't an issue to begin with
It's like I'm talking to a brick wall.

yeah dude people like /v/ or Veeky Forums (one person, guys) don't buy shit from the market. totally

Then you have nothing to worry about.

nah i'mma play royals, kimcuck will be fine with her """doing better server"""