bladeandsoul.com/en/news/midnight-skypetal-plains-patch-notes/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/moonlight-madness/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/fall-treasure-trove/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/players-choice-costume-sale-2/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Midnight Skypetal Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>B&S General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc-3xq7Hcpw
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jP-7pAkWOjOgAaqAVd4pGfr8fWINE7Sghn96JiAH2wU/edit
store.steampowered.com/app/12200/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to be a lightning memer BM in PvP

made another character and joined cerulean

jesus fucking christ is this faction the most cancerous thing ive seen in this game

shit pvp(stop trying to bring in gook untermenschen lmao this game will never be esport no matter how hard ncshit try)
shit pve(walk in, [bossname] gives you all shit loot and kys himself, rince repeat ten thousand times for nothing in return)
shit erp(enjoy your char limit fags)
shit costumes(they don't even try to test them, they clip for fuck sake)

why are you even playing this game???

>for the last time: nobody does LAN for this game because nobody cares about it here.

Doesn't matter, I explained the issue of ping dependence and how game developers should handle it.

Competitive design, should favor those with better ping, because a game shouldn't be design around the expectation of shit hardware.

Now if it's a casual game with no real cost or care of supporting competitive play.
Sure design around the average player playing with around 100~200 ping.

But once you begin to focus on serious PVP, you start looking at design aspects that favor skill, and supporting high ping players by designing around high ping, leads to poor design choices.

When it comes to competitive, play, especially in Korea, you don't care about PING.
You design around skill.

Xth for I love you so much!

I agree, who wants to play archeage relaunch with me and then quit to go play bless when it comes out

So according to you whiny /bnsg/ folk:

This game is bad for PvE (Boss and dungeons mechanics are braindead simple, No satisfying challenges that favor skill over having enough AP, etc.)
As well as PvP (Class balance is terrible, need to level up and unlock HM skills (primarily) through PvE just to stand a chance in higher bracket tiers, etc.)
And apparently the only reason people play it is for dress up and ERP

Oh wait, this game is terrible for both those things as well because outfits are all one piece suits that can't be personalized in any way, and ERP isn't enjoyable here because the chat limit is garbage, doesn't support custom emotes and you can't do ERP discreetly due to the account/player finder system than easily shows anyone if someone is playing on an alt.

So... yeah... exactly WHY are we all actually playing this game again?

>why are you even playing this game???

Dat ass.

because I like looking at my character and there isn't any other good wuxia / martial arts inspired mmo yet

hopefully Moonlight Blade is cool. Characters and setting looks great but it's also made in China.

I enjoy the combat in this game though.

Time invested

The combat is fun and I enjoy /bnsg/'s company. If it wasn't for those things, the grind would've driven me away ages ago.

Cute outfits are a plus.

ill miss you when we've all moved on

I don't want to be alone

I'm still here for the ERP!

>chat limit is garbage

True, but I can deal with it because I'm a fan of brevity

>doesn't support custom emotes

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but it's nothing a simple asterisks can't fix.

>you can't do ERP discreetly due to the account/player finder system

Also true but the only people that care about finding out who does ERP are /bnsg/ shitposters, and really, who cares what a shitposter thinks?

Oh, and I guess the actual game is fun to play from time to time

would you breed my lyn boy

post things you want donald to do with you

>tfw donald will never be my choreo partner

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc-3xq7Hcpw

Sorry, but my lyn is hetero!

doto can work in the margin of

why does he look gay then

thats because moba trash has a super low skill ceiling, it just requires map and situational awareness

Cute characters and outfits, decent graphics, the game asthetics look good to me, I like MMOs, I enjoy playing with you guys for whatever reason, and a certain someone.

I dunno!

Have you ever seen a straight looking lyn?

I fucking hate you all.

>implying blade n shit has higher skill ceiling

I hate you as well.

Low Ping is a big advantage in Dota.
Dota isnt designed around low ping.
Dota lets you select regions specifically to make sure you get the lowest ping possible compared to other players.

The difference is the high tick rate and quality of the servers that Dota2 relies on
Valve doesn't cheap out on servers for Dota2.
They also can expect most players to have high frame rates which is good for the server and client to calculate interactions.

Dota is significantly optimized, but its not by any means designed around high ping.

lets see your plat baby

if its so easy

here is a straight lyn

lets see your pglad before you talk to me like that sweetheart

Why does Fran have the best looking gon hands down? shit is perfect

>uwe boll tier counter-argument

Not the same guy but enough with this shit, please.

what prohibits gooks from optimizing their game and installing better servers?
oh wait. game is not esports and will never be in civilized world and they very well know it so they won't bother, that's what thanks for proving my point.

So wait, what's the FoTM MMORPG?

is this what deflection looks like

he said the game has a low skill ceiling but can't get plat himself? doesnt that mean his opinion is invalid?

why do you always samefag if nobody responds
this is just way toooooo obvious
at least use another writing style

pvp in this game is shit -_-

ummmm
bless is DoA(cuz aeria and game runs like shit)
revelation is ripped
guess it's good old world of columnlicking

>bot season

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

even fucking skd had diamond back then

u 8 the b8 m8

just like in real life, it's best not to give attention to the mentally ill. that's why i don't make eye contact with homeless people.

Anyone heard of the clan misty woods?

i miss when beenzino made good music

>m-my game pvp is so irrelevant that bots overtook it so it don't count
gee boy relax

>what prohibits gooks from optimizing their game and installing better servers?
By Gooks you mean Koreans.

In korea, nothing. Their infrastructure is good so everyone there has low ping.
They also dont have to worry about it because korea is tiny. shorter distance lower ping.

They dont care about the west version because most of the times the games are exported to make cash on them, because its hard to make bank on an MMO in korea, but its easy to make bank on an MMO in the west.

That's the whole point of saying NCSOFT's "too good for the west" mentality of this game.

They dont want westerners in their Esports, even when the koreans can trash us. They dont want any whities and niggas even showing up in their ranks near the koreans and chinese. They don't care for us to compete at all, they just want our money.

Yeah, I'd show you the plat achievement I got a month or two before that before bots got so obnoxious but I can't because of the way the system works

My highest non bot rating was ~2070
Feels bad

So my market place is no longer working :

> cannot display page

Some googling has taught me to install "all windows updates" but I would really rather avoid that. Does anybody know the specific updates that fix the IE for the market?

>why are you even playing this game
Better than fucking WoW. Cute girls and fun pvp and pve. Costumes aren't terrible. And ERP can happen on Discord. Back to TERA with you!

they are probably just afraid that russians will trash them in their own game lmao
nevertheless, if it's not esport abroad, it does not exist.

>posts the biggest faggotlyn on EU

I'm not even a part of whatever you guys are bickering about. I'm simply saying It's a flawed counter argument
"You can't say the game is easy if you're not a high tier pro at the game". By that logic you imply that no one can criticize anything unless they're total experts in whatever it is that they're critiquing.

Like saying that you have to be a pro NASCAR driver to say that someone has bad driving skills or that a car is poorly made for driving
Or that you have to be a 5-star chef to know when someone a restaurant serves bad food and has terrible service.

I'm trying to defend or attack this game, or even attack you on a personal level. I'm just saying you should come up with a better argument. That's all.

Happy Thanksgiving, leave your house you fucking neets and enjoy the time you're lucky enough to have with any family members near you.

Take care.

P.S. Love you Scarjin.

>people that think climbing arena ladder has much to do with individual skill

lol. Climbing ladder is more about queueing into certain classes that you can beat and taking breaks when your counter classes start queueing

I'm not samefagging here. I'm a little bit busy doing DC with tae, nadj and courante.
Plus you should know I don't talk about my character like that.
I talk about how sexy she is how I wanna bang her, not how perfect she is.
Get it right user.

plat is not "high tier pro", 20% of the games population is currently in plat.

if he wants to say the game is easy, he should atleast have played the game

link your plat since you got it figured out

Sometimes that happens, just wait until later.

i already linked my diamond :^)

Individual skill does matter to a point, but the easiest and fastest way to gain rating is to queue into people that you can farm and stop queueing when counter classes come up, especially in a RPS game like BNS

NA 158420 2/6
Masts/Sura

Pugging on Thanksgiving was not a good idea, oof. Please help with quick runs before I need to go do my own thanksgiving dinner?

I haven't been able to open the market at all for 4 days though. I think i'm just gonna do a system restore and see if i get lucky.

what class counters bm?

they wouldn't know because they don't play the game.

i dunno, nothing

that's why there are tons of BMs at the top and if you aren't a plat BM you should kys (assuming you have all the HM skills)

He's a loser virgin who couldnt cut it in overwatch so now he is back here desperate for attention with his rabbit gorilla hybrid

none
t. KG

how does ToI floors work? like what floor do i need to end on if i want to farm sparring 6,7,8 (need floor 21-30)

This is not WoWg

If you're gonna shit-talk a game for being easy in its own general, then get ready to demonstrate how easy it is.

21-30?

im not a faggot??

ya but i mean which floor can i end on that will put me back at 21-30 when i lose on purpose

>Lobby Not found.

>rabbit gorilla hybrid

if you die you get rewards from the previous floor you killed an enemy on

Can you send me your preset now?
[email protected]

in mmorpg arena pvp games only wow credentials matter because wow has best arena pvp ever made.
this isn't wowg matter, it is established fact worldwide.

Eh, I did pretty ok in overwatch.
top 20% Platinum 2835.
I'm a very good main/offtank.

Getting close to diamond, but season ended and I wanted to play BnS again.

Yeah we literally just ended up merging with other people. Sorry about that.

but I don't have it saved

all of my family is dead

>downsrat
>not a faggot

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jP-7pAkWOjOgAaqAVd4pGfr8fWINE7Sghn96JiAH2wU/edit

33-47

Is there any other way to get Bully now outside of Zaiwei or is it RIP?

@161021362
>play for hundred of hours and have this shit of a rating
>but season ended and I wanted to play BnS again.

nice excuse virgin boi

Bully is rip. Sorry mate.

Aw

store.steampowered.com/app/12200/
just go to steam and buy it, dummy

>Top 20th percentile
>Shit rating
Ok there DoubleLift.

@161021694
>getting this mad and defensive over your shit rating

No wonder you quit so quickly carrot top

>20th percentile of a casual game that people literally play with controllers

huehuehue

>Casual game
>Esports scene larger than BnS would ever achieve.
Ok user. The Elmer's glue isnt food.

esports nowadays is the definition of casual

theres a reason that games like starcraft died so fast. people dont like hard games

>fms will be able to grab shit only in ice build
hahahahahahaha get fucked

>muh esports argument

your talking to the guy who cant even brush his teeth properly no point arguing with his dumbass

>fox and grapes

>people dont like hard games
>Dota2 2nd largest game on earth
>Dota2 Largest esports scene on earth
>Dota2 largest prize pool on earth
>Dota2 one of the most complex and largest skill gap games ever made.

>but people dont like hard games

Ok user, lets put down the glue before you hurt yourself.

who are you and where do i find you?

>tw costume contest