/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB38)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?20264

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11723620
twitter.com/AnonBabble

´coz he is pwnage incarnated
>play OW try soldier 76
>is not as overpowered as V

kinessa is worst girl

let's post best girl instead

who's the slut that turns invisible

>using worst negro for the thread op

Cassie a cute!

drogoz is best girl

Sombra

Ying is the cutest!

Kinessa will hang out and have a beer with you. Skye is a homewrecker and is verifiably worst girl.

Ying smells like cock!

Do Colossal Chests and regular chests share a loot pool?

>Tyrone, run!

What did she mean by this?

No.

Radiant = emotes, cards, gold, VPs, common skins
Colossal = rare/epic/legendary skins

>>tumblr

Sha Li was the worst thing to happen to this game.

At least there aren't as many people who think he's good as there are people who think skye is good.

Please don't be mean to Ying!

She is the most pure in this world! :)

hes not even fucking interesting in the slightest
skye is a turboslut
fernando is a cheeky night
evie is an annoying child
barik's GOT A GUN
and shalin is a boring homo archer with no redeeming qualities

they could have made him a chinese dude who cracks terrible kong fu jokes every third sentence

they could have made him a drunk master, and despite being drunk, he still somehow mamages to hit targets with a bow

they could have made him an assassin-ninja type of dude

but instead they went with completely fucking boring

They could have made Cassie's dad

i mean, thats if they werent going with the asian bow dude theme

My last three online shooters were UT99, UT2004 and QL.

Which is more important - having a good aim, general/objective based awareness like in mobas or a combination of both? Asking because my aim has probably gone shit since those days.

Depends entirely on which character you play.

I think that answers my questions. Thanks.

Awareness is generally more important. The hitboxes are very forgiving, especially at close range. Most long-range champs don't have hitscan weapons though, so you need to know how to lead. Even then, you can do decently with any character with mediocre aim.

>Match starts
>disconnect
goddamn Lo-rez

>getting POTG as a support/frontline who isn't Ruckus

>get a penta first match
>get potg
>doesn't show the last kill which was just as good or even better than the others
s-sasuga...

>Somebody gets POTG as Barik
>The entire thing is them shooting and missing while their turrets do all the work.

how humiliating

Top kek

Have they fixed the game back to what it was in cb29 or am I still going to hate myself and hi-rez even more than before if I download and play again?

It gets worse with each update.

God dammit. Why is Hi-rez so good at killing games I loved? First Tribes, now Paladins, what next game will they come out with that starts out great but steadily gets ran into the ground?

I miss pre-CB30 Paladins

That's nice, because I love the smell of cock!

Let's settle this once and for all. Is Ying a SLUT or not? Cast your vote
strawpoll.me/11723620

Ying is a pure slut, kill yourself

>Get a penta as kinessa I picked randomly in a casual game.
>Start playing only kinessa from then on.
>Can't play anything other than her now.

Welp, now I know what she meant by try and run

>playing Kinessa
>ever

I only play casual you noob.

>Cast your vote
But it's scientifically proven that all Elves are sluts for non-Elven cock. So why is a vote necessary?

Not Chinese elves though

>tfw jolt IV at fish market with BK
shit its imba you can ofscreen them even if they are not close to the sea

Why doesn't anyone buy ever buy resilience when there is a Pip or BK in the opposition? It's so effective especially against Pip, I don't know how many times I've had Pip ulti me only for me to turn back to normal in a second and whoop his furry ass.

Also kinessa has given me a fetish for Indian chicks

>Frog Isle
>I'm Fernando
>facing Meme King
>he tries to Jolt me off the map
>dash back midair
>he wises up and starts saving it until his seen me use my dash
>buy Resilience
>he throws back 10 feet then I bully him with my hairdryer

Not today, amigo.

>Skye and Sha Lin on the enemy team
>Kinessa on my tem

Shit do I throw the game to prove kinessa is bad or do I stomp the enemy team to prove skye and sha lin are bad?

you give kinessa a chance like an mature person

>trusting niggers

>playing Bomb King
>always have the smallest damage of all damage dealer
>more solo kills than everyone else combined
>as many eliminations as other damage dealer

How? How can I have for example 30 eliminations and 15 solo kills, but only 50k damage while with Victor I get over 100k damage at 30 eliminations and far less solo kills?

because you're actually not that good at playing bomb king and you're just cheesing kills with poppy and grumpy.

>but I perform well!

Against shitters, sure, but if you play against actually competent players, jolt is useless and being able to land stickies is the only way you'll win.

Because of heals, dumb fuck.

Kinessa is indian

>trusting curryniggers

Kinessa has got your back always.

Nah. Poppy kills aren't even possible in many maps. And I've noticed that sometimes they don't even count if someone was hitting the enemy when I steal the kill.
Also I play BK more like a flanker than a damage dealer. I jump around and pick off their damage dealer. Taking out the tank is easy once the fucking Cassie and Kinessa are out.

The kinessa was useless as predicted. The match was basically 3v4.

Why do people take Jolt on BK? Isn't having it explode on any surface a bad thing? The way I play him I tend to sneak poppy's into shields for front lines and put them in a bad position, but isn't that not possible with Jolt?

So how often do they introduce new champs? Will we see Tyra in December along with the Christmas skins?

almost there lads

The only time Kinessa isn't complete shit is when she has a fantastic Buck friend on team voice change who will jump to help her every single time she fucks up or someone flanks her. Then she can feel safe and pick of idiots on point who will blame the flanker instead of trying to do something themselves.

it greatly increases the distance thrown.

come on user

I'll catch up eventually.

Fucking sha lin, skye and kinessa players every game for the last 5 games

Pretty sure the hitboxes are much larger in the training map than in regular play.

I think they are the same, but lag compensation affects your shots

I want Evie to beat me to death with a frozen drumstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What

Casual mode story time.

>Pick turtle, alt tab out and watch lewds
>Come back 20s and I have 4 DDs on the team
>Cassie, Chinese dude, Kinessa, Viktor
>Die a few times while trying to cap a point, not sure what to do as turtle without backup
>Kinessa: capture point ffs noobteam
>See all of them standing on the buildings way behind the control point in Jade Coast
>Viktor says something russian

Send help.

I'm dead inside too friend

I keep getting matched with shitters who don't even know the correct way to the point while the other team has a bunch of fraggers.

Does my rating have anything to do with this or am I just getting unlucky?

is there a place with a list of all of the voicelines?
i need the engineer's Yeehaw! along with a few others.

THIS
I need "time to take charge" to play once my 6 ft black top is about to cum

there is no recovering after last thread

it's over

don't blame me
blame the cuck who can't post a single image

its what baddies tell themselves to sleep better at night

>buy colossal chest for shits and giggles since it's on sale
>get viking helm for Shitnessa
Never again.
I'll just save my weekly crystals for direct purchases instead of this gambling bologne.
At least I got something that can't be obtained through other means though, despite being on a worthless character. I guess it could've been worse.

Show the one where he is dead.

>Phara PotG
>gets shot to death partway through ult and tumbles off the map

Yust buy founder's packs. You can buy the second one over and over again and get radiant chests and boosters with your crystals

Wish that would happen to Andro one of these days

Thanks.

There was one where he fell off a building as well.

I'm not falling for your tricks, Drybear.
I ain't spending a cent on this game until it's substantially more polished AND if you don't turn it to complete shit in the process.

Yeah that's the funny one. This is why Paladins has better characters because Barik actually requires you to DO something and encourages it.

SO SICK OF LOSING CAUSE OF NOOB ASS 30K DAMAGE KINESSA PLAYERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking no one who plays her is ever any good just a feedlord hate this shit so much

It's cause Torb is basically a standard TF2 engie analogue while Barik is a Gunslinger engie. Ergo, more pro-active.

I will never not laugh at this. Thanks.

Unless you're playing competitive (in which case unlucky you) you should try intalocking her in the lobby and then swapping to something useful with 1 second to go. It's not a perfect solution but it helps a lot.

Bomb King kills shit dead without wasting damage. It is really rare for someone to consistently run away 1 bomb from dying. Either they kill you for no damage or they die instantly from beong stickied more than 1 time.

>pick Frontliner/Support
>teammates all choose Damage/Flank
>can't hold Point without healing
>can't heal because they're nowhere near each other
>"Wow user, why are you so bad?"
Every fucking game. inb4 "it's because you're bad". I know it's because I suck. That's why I'm playing Casual, to get better.

And I legitimately don't understand why people treat casual like it matters.

That happens to me every other fucking game. And usually when I do have a healer it's a fucking grover """""""""""""SNIPING"""?""""""""""""" all the way in bumfuck nowhere trying to take advantage of his AAs passive

Man that's why if my team all goes damage/flank I NEVER play tank/support. It's just not worth it ever.

do colossal chests open as soon as you buy them? i heard they do
if not then ill buy as many as i can with my good goy gems and save them for when something cool comes out so that i may have a whole 1% of getting it!

It used to be worth going healing station IV Barik and letting the turrets be your support.
But now he's been nerfed pretty hard and it's not nearly as good an option now.

Well, Healing Station IV is as strong as Healing Station III now, so it's still okay.