2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

THICC edition.

Previous thread: →

2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/bnsf8

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180002.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ166972.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE188915.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ186688.html
gomikuzugun.blog.fc2.com/
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE184705.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ184705.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ178362.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ188162.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ188744.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189112.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189079.html
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-556431
mega.nz/#!zZUgFJZB!k_uzWW516KttyQjoHRp6n-6L1w1ulAdepWuQtRz8AuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for VH is dead

Speaking of How far along is the Goblin Bride quest?

>that OP
>that edition
One of these things is not like the other.

2nd for NTR imoutos a best.

Just needs uncontrollable pubes and armpit hair, and she's perfect(in all 3 forms)

It's been stagnant for years hasn't it? I don't think it's made any genuine progress since the days when Rogue was the person translation VH

Put your bets as to how long until mods delete OP image.

Games by this artist:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180002.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ166972.html

They are advanced games with dynamic day-night cycle. A reputation system. And dynamic events that you can miss.

One of the best NTR games since a character can just turn up pregnant one day because you missed the entire NTR events behind your back.

They also contain a lot of /ss/, oppai loli, and futanari. Try to push all buttons on your keyboard because there is also a conversation system in the games to try and raise your reputation with people.

Some day.

Idk last time I played it involved Ashley. And I really liked it and was wondering if it had work on it.

If it wasn't /ss/, it would've been perfect. I have nothing against it, but it doesn't work in ntr games for me
Is the new forcefeeding game also /ss/ or I can finally enjoy his stuff?

It's always had Ashley and Serena since years ago.

I doubt the original creator is even around anymore

Jesus fuck.

Shame, guess VH will forever be the game of lost concepts and broken dreams.

The second link is not pure /ss/ the protagonist and most bulls are adults. But the girl is a teacher so there are /ss/ scenes as well.

The forcefeeding game is announced a couple of days ago without any real information about it yet.

That's exactly it. VH is a giant melting pot of different devs who start pet projects and characters before getting bored and abandoning it. There's unfinished storylines all over the place

The oppai loli was the only girl I liked, but the game was pretty good. Here's hoping for his next one to be better

That's not THICC, that's a disgusting whale.

You know I noticed a trend.

Thicc/chubby/curvy/fat hentai has a HUGE tendency to be NTR.

Why is that? It looks like 80% of the hentai with one of those bodytypes is NTR.

Post dead projects.

soon

Meant to quote

ROBF guy, thanks you for your hard work!

My ISP cuck me from entering the japanese dev thread.
Please someone report the bug.

Posting this again.

I don't know but my tastes switched to THICC girls soon after I got into NTR

>when you comment on a devs blog, even admitting you don't know japanese, but he still greenlights your post anyways

>dev says your japanese is great, but you know he's just being polite

>post with english name
>guy below you uses japanese characters to spell out "donald trump"

Nah, one day he'll just release the game out of the blue and this entire thread will be fapping.

>this entire thread will be fapping.
>that art
>fapping
Don't think so

how can one user be so wrong.

Isn't it supposed to come out today?
What's the wait?

Anyone got a mega of RJ113935?
Nyaa has 1 seeder

Man I came to this so many times but for some reason seeing the English translation for the first time made me hard and made me nut to it just as when I saw that the first time years ago.

>Tear RPG game
I completely forgot about that, don't even remember if it was any good because I don't remember the circle or game name

RJ184110 just got translated. Its any good?

>I don't remember the circle
Damn user how could you forget the people who made this. One of the best games from last year

delet

No, it's actually pretty bad.

This Lilia's Liveliehood demo is great, but I just wish the maps were more detailed. Games like Rune's Pharmacy have spoiled me.

>Removed the loli version from the previous game
Garbage

Would you rather it came out in 2018?

He already set his release date as next summer, so I wouldn't doubt it in this day and age if it got delayed.
Hell, I'd be happy to spruce up maps for him if he just made the base shape.

Id rather him spruce up the menu's honestly

Still a lot of today left

The menus are already cluttered to shit because of how much he puts in. If he ever added more or removed anything, he'd probably have to redo a ton of shit.
What rpgmaker devs never seem to realize is that, when you place the invisible boundaries for things like walls, you can put shit past that. There can be pretty stuff that you can't walk to, too.

Don't come to this general, BUT are there any good weight gain hentai games out there?

>NTRPG3
I really hope hanataka will give us something before the end of the year, be it a release, an update or at least a cancellation announcement. Just don't leave us in the dark.

Its Golden Scientist and the dude actually updated his blog lately.

Should be out this month finally.

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE188915.html

game?

>play a female protagonist game where you get rape events if you lose or act bad
>always try my best to avoid them
>finish game as a virgin
>basically wasted my time
Every time

>Virgin/pure end
>ever
only time its ever worthwhile is if the game is centered around it and even that fails most times.

Some good translated games featuring cunnilingus? That's my biggest fetish and I've yet to see games focused on it.

the best thing about games like that is knowing that you're not pure anymore

Wow, that's crazy. They must really care about copy protection.

So you said it's Ruby code, right? That's the language typically used in RPG maker. If you have the ability to decompress those files, can't you take the previously encrypted code and combine it with the code that calls it to essentially "remake" the scenes? It'd be time consuming but it should work, it's only RPG maker after all.

If you could upload the files in questions and their decompressed versions i could try getting it to work. What RPG maker version is this?

Also to add to this, I seriously doubt they made their own encryption method to lock up these files, they probably downloaded a public script and used that. If you can find that script then it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what it's doing and hijack the process somehow.

You're probably better off asking in , they'd know more about that content.

>I did cut a lot of descriptors and speech due to limited space in the way they load in character dialogue

I want to marry Yutaka chan before the village men take advantage of her. I want to take advantage of her first.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ186688.html

TRANSLATION WHEN

>寝取られ

Whenever you do it, user.

Don't expect translations ever, especially for a game that just came out.

That's just the character sprite.

this It takes a while to do a full translation if you don't give up half way (specially if you're doing it for free)

but that's not repure aria remake

QUICK! POST DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR GAME!

Actually rather proud its gotten this far. Got an Alpha demo up and running and the Synopsis is past the 2 Smash Spirit scene. Not to mention I cut out alot of fat in terms of content.

I vaguely remember being interested in this a year ago, where are the updates on this being posted?

I have hope he will save christmas.

Thats pretty cool. Whats the story? Fetishes? Sell me on your shit.

Suppose I can copy pasta the prologue.
Super Sexy Smash RPG Plot Outline
~0- Prologue
0-1; Palutena has summoned Samus and Link to her throne room to give them (slightly) grave news: Tabuu has teamed up with Master and Crazy Hand and are planning to destroy the Smash Universe! Worse, something is up with Master Hand, which lead to the team up. Their combined power may be too much for the Smash Universe to handle.
0-2; Fortunately, Tabuu's defeat last time means that it will take a while for him to break the Dimensional Barrier to invade, which gives enough time to enact Palutena's plan: Hidden inside 12 individuals are 'Legendary Smash Spirits", orbs that grant immense power to thier holder. Palutena wants Samus and Link to join Ashiey and Krystal, who already had the briefing and are waiting outside, and search out the 12 LSS's and 8 other party members of thier choosing. The Party wil be imbued with a special Smash Energy that can extract the hidden LSS's from thier holders and Palutena will keep watch and tell them when said holder is nearby. She has pinpointed the LSS's to the 10 cities and villages on Smash World and 2 in Smash Space.
0-3; The only way to extract the ISS's, however, is to have a Party Member bring the Holder to a sexual climax. The Smash Energy held by the Party Member will release the LSS to grab. It is "imprinted" to whoever grabs it. The LSS will then be transported to Palutena for safe keeping until the big showdown. There also other, lesser Smash Spirit's in people throughout the Smash Universe as well, but they dont give off enough energy to be pinpointed. While weaker, the other Smash Spirits are still powerful and if they can grab those as well, then that betters the chances. The Party can seduce whoever they want to see if they have one, and they dont have to even be the one pounding them, as long as they are nearby during the climax.

Samus suggests just running around and raping everybody, but Palutena says the seal will only weaken if they are willing.
0-4; Samus and Link agree to the mission, but Samus has a price: Pit, who has been standing next to Palutena the whole time. Pit, taken aback at first, agrees and Palutena joins in with Link.
~Main Sex Scene 0- Group fun in the Throne Room (Link, Samus, Palutena, and Pit)~
0-5; After the fun, no SS apears. Palutena says she forgot to imbue them with the Smash Energy first. Afer giving it to them, she and Pit wish them luck and teleports them to Mushroom Plains, where Ashley and Krystal are waiting. Krystal looks foward to working with them, mentioning that the reason she was chosen is probably because she is in heat. Ashley says she is in this to make new friends and test new spells. They decide to head to the first town, Mushroom Kingdom.

new update gonna drop soon gomikuzugun.blog.fc2.com/

are there any translated games with traps
or decent games with /ss/ I probably haven't tried? I've played like everything in the pastebins.

Is this a VN? What do you actually DO?

>Linear
Meeeeh, boring. I thought it was free exploration

Says cancelled in the comments. Probably someone impersonating hana though.

Srsly, just want to make a game with the right amount of fetishes. A game that has, at worst, light rape and bondage, plenty of non disturbing scenes, and overall a sexy, lighthearted romp through the Smash Universe. In terms of types of people and characters, Loli, shota, humanoid furries, and short stacks are all welcome and will get boned, including some (VERY) choice Pokemon.
I am highly against the more extreme fetishes, such as torture, heavy raping, violence and bodily fluids that isnt cum.
Long story short, an enjoyable RPG Maker game with something for everyone who doesnt have a sick imagination.

What's a good game with loli pregnancy other than VH?

Its a full fledged RPG Maker game with all the trimmings. The end goal is to stop the unholy alliance and save Smash Universe. The only visual novel influences are the Sex Scene pics and MIGHT be Bust portraits for talking. That part is way later though.
Pretty linear, but once you reach Smash Space, you can go back to the areas and potentially find more things to do. The Minor Smash Spirit Hunting will make up most of the Side Quests, as they are optional.

Technically Rain's Rave, but she permanently has big tits because she was bred into oblivion.

>Assume there is no translation

What is even the point.

Feel free to correct me, but it sounds like standard fare RPG CG hunt. If you don't do something interesting with the RPG mechanics there'd be no real reason to have them in the first place and you'd be better off making a VN.

Where can I download?

Nice Mika pic you play sfv?

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE184705.html
This is out. Not on nyaa yet, though.

I can only imagine how infinitely better NTR situations would be if they just removed the poor guy getting emotionally damaged altogether and just focused on a girl getting addicted to sex without any prior relationships involved.

So a game where you play as a girl with no NTR tag?

That's VH.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ184705.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ178362.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ188162.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ188744.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189112.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189079.html

game?

Well Married Warrior Emma is literally that. She goes off and fucks everyone and her husband is none the wiser. It's got a happy ending too, as if it all never happened. Kinda shitty if you're after good/bad/slut endings.

Those games are pretty hot, like Married Warrior Emma and To H..

yeah but she still has a husband

Out
anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-556431

Thanks for the offer. I should have all the contents already, since I was able to have it write each line it read to file. My idea was much like yours, to recreate it from scratch then redirect it in-game, but I could never get it to work - just exception after exception (after stripping the decompression step, of course). Don't know enough to rewrite the scripts, or re-compress it and sub it...

Yeah, I'm sure they're using some boiler-plate zlib config, but I was never able to replicate it. Here's the files, if you'd care to take a look. Much appreciated!

mega.nz/#!zZUgFJZB!k_uzWW516KttyQjoHRp6n-6L1w1ulAdepWuQtRz8AuA

>That Mika scene.
>Having futa in your game and still using a strap-on.

This is an outrage. With something this awful the only way to appease me would be with a Robin X Lucina scene.

Thanks. I'll reupload it somewhere that's not ass. 50 minutes left.