/owg/ - Overwatch General

Thighs of Steel Edition, in which we post things in Overwatch that we're thankful for

>Developer Update - Symmetra Changes
youtube.com/watch?v=elN-QGyToxM

>Blizzard Crushing November-user's Hopes and Dreams
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752185714

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Official Website and Community
playoverwatch.com
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/

>Latest Patch Notes (Live)
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752215318

>Overwatch Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Old Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/Do0KNL
youtube.com/watch?v=Jen46qkZVNI
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60088985
youtube.com/watch?v=dAxZVZgpmI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fantasize about getting fucked in the ass while playing Mercy and dressed up as Mercy.

pharah and junkrat explosive dmg needs a nerf

Best

> tfw Dva is borderline OP
> tfw I can't pick Winston anymore without someone telling me to pick Dva instead

Winston is criminally underrated. What changes would you guys suggest that wouldn't break him?

Here's some ideas i've got:
> slight damage upgrade to his tickle cannon (maybe 3-5 more dmg per tick)
> increase his melee damage slightly
> make his shield CD start when he drops it (instead of starting when the shield is destroyed/removed)
> alternatively, make his shield absorb more damage
> change 100-150 of his HP to armor

The main issue i see with Winston right now is that his dps is slightly too low. Mercy's heal COMPLETELY negates his single target damage. Since she got that recharge buff and her mobility is still pretty decent, she's a lot harder to kill for a Winston. However, you can't give Winston too much of a damage increase because it would obviously be too strong against groups.

>pick 76/dva/ana/genji
>win

This game just keeps getting worse, it's gonna die by next year at this pace

This is some b.net tier shitposting.
Are you going to say nerf Pharah and that Hanzo is the most broken hero in the game too?
Winston doesn't need buffs.

>d.va is borderline op
t. bronze

You did get that top 500 spray, didn't you /owg/? You're not trying to say that you're bad at the game or something?

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

some good feedback and suggestions, thanks.

And i was saying, compared to his counter part, Winston is relatively weak in almost every area. Why pick Winston over Dva now? He brings very little to the table that Dva doesnt do, and she does almost all of it better

>he didn't get grandmaster

lol!

>Not keeping toys around while playing
How do you expect to perform well or climb ranks, user?

>not knowing how amazing D.va is now
t. unranked

>ranked is over
>have to play week against silver accounts and i get teams with brand new players

You know how sometimes when the defending enemy team wipes yours, they'll go to your spawn to try to delay you as long as possible?

What if you played with an offensive symmetra, got ult on her, hid her in the middle of the map, then let them teamwipe you

Then when they go to your spawn the symmetra puts tele on the objective and you all go through

Seriously not.

This is what you don't know, because you're bad- Winston is a hero with very very strong performance at high ranks. Winston and D.Va don't fight for the same spot on a team, so comparisons between the two is dumb.

>Mercy's heal COMPLETELY negates his single target damage.
For the last time, if you're playing Winston you have to deal with the Mercy, not with the guy that's being healed by her.

delet this, Jesse is pure.

Why are they so fucking scared of buffing sombra.

Ana was insane except for her healing and everyone knew that so they buffed her healing one week in.

I fucking love that qt blueberry.
>tfw no Smugberry to sniff her butt

What's a good pro match to watch on pure entertainment value

How the fuck do you headshot with Widowmaker, everything moves way too fucking fast.

adjust mouse slower so you can keep pace with moving heads

this > my zoomed in sens is 17 with 800dpi

Nobody is asking for Sombra buffs but a very small minority (it's all about who's vocal to blizzard).

ex: Genji's only nerf was an animation cancel and 25% duration off his ultimate, which was then followed by buffing his attack speed during his ultimate by 20% because genji mains screamed a storm on their forums.

Nobody is screaming a storm for buffs for a blinking, invisible, shitty mexican memepunk hacker

>spends youth, the most hormones filled time, near prime morrison, reyes and amari
>pure

yeah, I don't think so. The question isn't who fucked him, but rather who fucked him the most

The way Ana says her ult now sounds retarded, it's all slow an shit.

>tfw you figure out reapers spray pattern

ignore the people saying you need a low sensitivity to track heads. this is a meme, it tires your arm out and makes your aim less responsive in the long run. you want to aim with your fingers/wrist instead, so increase your sens and lower your FOV if you have to. for general guideline you want to be able to 180 with just your wrist and fingers.

>Nobody is asking for Sombra buffs but a very small minority
?
Literally everyone is asking for buffs, have you seen the forums or this thread
Even reddit is bitching

>Mercy feet

that seems sub gold even

This is more like gold to me

>tfw finally figured out Tracer's spray pattern
I'm unstoppable.

sli.mg/Do0KNL

the pros don't. I've actually seen prosa saying that she's good on defense, CP in particular, and will probably see use in tournaments once people get the hang of her

The pros DO think her gun needs damage and that her health packing hacking needs counterplay

>they didn't design Lucio's kit so that you have two or more notes and can place those notes in three slots in different orders and then play for different effects

Such shame.

Also;
>no different burst rhythms from the weapon for different songs

Will Overwatch be on sale during Christmas?

Having trouble deciding whether to wait for Christmas or not.

>attacking on Temple of Anubis
>all the health-packs around the last point are constantly hacked by the opponents

Mercy's everything.

Don't fall for the Origins Edition meme. Doesn't worth the extra 20 paper at all. UNless you really care about cosmetics and other Blizzard game's cosmetics and shit.

>Invoker in an FPS

Sounds like a clusterfuck

Boxer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jen46qkZVNI

You may want to get it now to start getting money for Christmas skins.

any leaked christmas skins ?

if its so complicated he could have two notes and a total of three or four combinations

would be better than "pick speed aura and wallride while shooting in general direction of enemy: the hero"

Probably won't be any kind of leaks until one of the console stores put the boxes up early again

OY VEY why did the goyim not tell me about sombra's spray pattern

Ah fuck off, they could have made Lucio way, WAY more interesting to play, the potential of a hero based on music and shit was great.

So many cuties
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60088985

You have to remember this game's also on console, for PC that sounds fine, not so much on a controller. So they won't do it.

>tfw you finally figure out McCree's spray pattern

>pick speed aura and wallride while shooting in general direction of enemy: the hero
Kind of off point but, there are heroes that can be summarized way worse than this.

How long before they just drop the console version?

>getting spammed by junkrat from across the map

When are they going to add fall off dmg to the fucking grenades? This is fucking bullshit.

>Be me
>be plat scrub
>need 50 SR to be diamond pro mlg 420 no scope
>get back from work thinking i'll get my diamond
>season ended
fuck you blizz

>tfw you finally figure out reinhardt's spray pattern

>complaining about free ult charge for your zarya and healers

Does anyone know what pic related is?

I was playing a bunch of 3v3 and this suddenly appeared under my name/player icon.

There is also an exclamation mark on every gamemode.

>grenades coming from miles away
>you're still too stupid to dodge
Idk senpai maybe you deserve it

>playing offseason games
>it puts me against lower ranked players than I'd ordinarily see
>some platinum genji and his duoq friend produce this nugget of gold

Please do not disrespect the smugberry with such lewd desires

Yes, let's nerf one most the memest heroes. Good idea.

You're a quiter, get fucked

I know a level grind when I see one

youtube.com/watch?v=dAxZVZgpmI0

Still, I did place much higher than I thought I would, so I'm happy with that

So guys what happens when i play competitive now?
will some sort of hidden rank increase or what?

How does it feel knowing your game only exists because TF2 is dead and Blizzard will let it die in a year?

But what if I want to hug the smug?

Can they not see rank and game hours?

>getting so triggered by match chat that you have to post about it in your clubhouse

When's this being fixed?

Obviously they can, cause one of them commented on him being top 500

>has to play babygames to get hackusations

I've heard Blizzard putting their games on sales is a rare occurrence. Is that true? And will such rarity occur during Christmas times?
Of course, I don't expect you to predict future, but regarding Blizzard's past, is there a chance of it happening at all?

1 year of fun hours
fuck you nigger

>switch to your best character right after they hackcuse you, to stir the pot further
hue

Guys, I wanna fug my strike commander. What do? Pic related is him

oh lmao, leaver penalty

well idk what blizz expected. I joined on the same game that was 0:2 5 times in a row, I'm only playing this mode for the loot boxes so it's not like there was any point playing that out. especially since it was a symmetra sitting in a corner vs 2 opponents.

>season is over
>join some QP games on the PTR
>everyone is having good laughs
>no salt and tears
>everyone cheers for cool POTGs and compliments each-other

I-is this the magic of... fun? WTF I hate competitive now.

I got hackusations way more than in Overwatch when I played Titanfall 2 though.

I thought "Hook v2.0" was in the works atm.

Anyone with more info?

What the fuck is happening, lately Genji feels kinda useless, I've doing more work with Reaper,McCree and even fucking Pharah now.

Reminder sombra is just another symmetra

I mainly play Torbjorn now (Cause I'm terrible at aiming), and no I won't give you armour.

Armour is for myself! I need it as a pseudo health pack for myself or just cause I like the extra 75 hp. So if you manage to steal my armour pack before I can get it you're lucky. Otherwise....

Screw you, my armour pack!

Sincerely,

A Selfish Torbjorn.

Anyone?

I should have gotten symmetra's golden gun in season 1. The reactions are priceless

>be mccree main
>play with revolver in other games
When being a onetrick goes too far...

It really annoys me she don't have that cool spider vision from "Alive" when scoped in. You know the one where she sees her surroundings in those tiny spider eyes from her visor-helmet thing.

>tf2 isn't a babygame
>servers are still like 12 tick

>McLucio.webm

Hugging is fine. Amelie is for love not for lewds

>Sombra wannabes in comp just about disappearing
>Check out the new Symmetra guys :-)

Although new Symmetra might actually be powerful enough even when played by shitters

Post a picture

I didn't said i was getting fucked by it. It's more annoying than a actual issue mainly if you're reinhardt.

reminder that Sombra was banned during quaterfinals

>when you finally figure out lucio's spray pattern

>tfw you figure out zarya's spread pattern

I think it was on sale not long ago.
You could try looking in CD Key sites.

I was being damage boosted by witch mercy, and shooting had this affect on tracer? Has anyone seen this? Does this have an effect on anyone else?