youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr8X5KBwezI
youtube.com/watch?v=ojBH54cs-EU
youtube.com/watch?v=R43YHkYo31w
youtube.com/watch?v=9mTDTVlbmHk
youtube.com/watch?v=l0JnXdfoYpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have been denied an Exdeath for too long.
Come to me, banner.

>Those challenges while fighting Leviathan

How about no?

Now that I have discovered a slime monster waifu in WoFF, it is unequivocably the best Final Fantasy of all time.

I will go with the power plan of Vaan/Cecil/Exdeath/CoD/Refia and a whalefriend Elza with 700+ATK with DW and her TMR spear to use Full Break/Omni-Veil/Enbolden/Focus/Ravaging Blow/Meteor T1 and then rush her down t2 with Call of the Void/Meteor/Madness Rush/Vaan does whatever/Curaja/Provoke and use the s/l trick to take less damage after t3.

>there are people who didn't go for exdeath during reroll season
You idiots, we told you.
We told you and you didn't listen.

>TFW Have Exdeath

I GOT TASTY ARROW!

Geez, I think this event is going to give me enough Mogs to get his shit TMR.

Right now Lightning is one of my best characters and the only one at 99, along with all of her SSBs and BSBs. Should I try for the OSB she's going to get or should I just go for a OSB that's less mediocre? Keep in mind I also have Ashe's BSB and Crushing Blows so I'm not very desperate for lightning stuff

The only challenge left for me on Leviathan is the no magic challange which I should do easily if I do Refia(enbolden)/Vaan(FB)/Cecil(provoke)/ CoD(Omni-Veil)/Toblerone(Thunder Spear+Crushing Blow)/whalefriend(likely another Toblerone with Electric Blitz) unit.

I GOT TWO TASTY ARROWS RIGHT HERE FOR YA. Both of them came off banner without rerolls for them.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

happy Thanksgiving ffg.

Your time is about to come Lightning!

How's XV going to be?

Jews don't celebrate thanksgiving

Honestly knowing what I know now, the characters I started the game with was not worth powering through.
But after keeping in I rolled CoD, Ramza, DK Cecil, and Tilith, so I'm definitely not going to skip out now.

Going to have to use 6* Rain as my full breaker if I don't get Faris, though.

>Last day to get this semen demon.

Lightning's OSB isn't really mediocre, it's got an element and is only a TINY bit weaker than the average OSB on the first cast. It's pretty average (better than lame ones like Vaan's), which is a good thing.
It's actually not a bad banner, Vanille's BSB is fucking great, Noel's SSB is awesome, and you have two shots at further increasing your Lightning's ATK by 10 with her SSB2 and OSB.

It's not a terrible idea, but just consider what else you'll want to spend that mythril on.

6* Rain is better than Faris with his exclusive equips and his ability buffs. You only replace him with either Vaan or WoL or Agrias if you pull them.

Just like every other woman in my life, she's never come near me.

>tfw first day in banner got Ex death in daily pull
>tfw the ticket summon I did afterward got Elza

Fucking best day in this piece of shit game

Then I guess I'll be waiting for him since I have no fullbreak options. Didn't even land an Ingus.

Alright, thanks for the advice. By the time that banner comes up I should have enough to pull until I get the OSB, then I'll just spend whatever is left on the Alphinaud banner

What are you implying user?

Funny how the GILGAMESH trial is his XIII-2 version instead of his V version transformed.

I already have the Toblerone so I guess she's out of my reach for now. There will be others like Rem/Prishe/Trance Terra/Eileen who are available to pull later as well as catslut if you want a freebee.

Not to mention that 6* Rain should be soon if we skip the XIII and the T-0 banners since when Dark Fina's banner comes out, he and Cheesy Chizuru Chorizo can go to 6*.

It's shit tier.

Rain is better than Faris 2bdesu, aside from not being waifu material.

She's actually the second worst of our current full breakers behind Ingus.
Vaan is worse than her in attack power (barely), but makes up for it in being the second tankiest motherfucker in the 5* max pool by a slim margin.
At 6* he becomes edgar, and is one of the bulkiest units out there without being a dedicated tank. She's a straight downgrade.

WoL is the only thing tankier than him, and Agrias isn't too far behind the other two. At 6* they become absolute fuckers you'd run in any A-team.

Dingus is dingus, and the upcoming Sazh is garbage too, so at least she's better than them.

It's a damn shame because she is my fucking waifu

What about focus? having a full break and focus user in the same unit is pretty good and she is better than Vaan at least until he gets his 6 star.

>and she is better than Vaan at least until he gets his 6 star
She isn't though.

And the sad part about Faris is that Doughnut Faris Expy is actually a lot better than her by not only being a higher rarity than her(gold for Mercedes and blue for Faris) but Doughnut Faris expy can go awaken to 6* and is a decent unit to boot with her enhancements.

And Doughnut Faris wants Rain as well...damn guy is lucky.
>he has a harem of Doughnut Faris expy and (Dark)Fina and all of her slutty outfits that she wears for him

>by not only being a higher rarity than her(gold for Mercedes and blue for Faris)
You say that as if it's an upside.

>rolling with 6* Exdeath Bartz CoD and Refia

I'm going all in for gilgamesh to complete this rape squad

>tfw pulling Gilg is basically also pulling DW with all these moogles I have lying around
Fuck man I want it so bad

I do really like Faris and the FFV cast as a whole.
I hope to get her, Bartz, and Exdeath for the sake of collection if nothing else.
I don't hold any hopes for Gilgamesh, but of course I'd love him too.

No, Vaan is her but better.

She doesn't do much attack (bladeblitz is shit), so having a little more isn't helping her.
Vaan's bulk and ability to wield the +15% HP hammer makes him more useful.
And MAG is even sillier on her even with Firaga.

She's one of the only available V candidates for 6* at this point, though, and she's popular in nippon. So I'd pull just to expect a 6* soon.

If I had 4 Exdeath, could I instant win arena by just casting 4 W-Meteors?

>Faris is one of the best and most versatile supports in RK
>garbage in BE
Like pottery

A full break unit is never garbage because if nothing else, they can full break.
Garbage is stuff like Penelo, Bedile, Clyne, Shadow, and Rakshasa. No matter what, they cannot have a meaningful slot on your team.

When the gacha rarity change happens, she will be a lot easier to get since an 11 draw gives you a chance to draw for her.

トレキ -TREKI Games- is a user you should watch on Youtube then since they drew a total of 300+ units on both of GILGAMESH'S banners to complete their FF5 team(GILGAMESH was the unit that evaded the Youtuber).

She and Lenna both might end up with 6* to mirror each other. Krile is a maybe to complete the crystal squad.

Pretty much until Toblerone gets her enhancements that enable her to dodge magic as well, which makes hitting her an RNGfest since she can avoid certain attacks.

Even if she's bad, I'll pull on the FFV banner until I get her. I like her, plus her bsb is carrying my ass in RK.

Penelo is good with her 5*, but she comes too late into the 6* meta to even matter. Her TMR is nice though if you want to give Abel's TMR dagger to someone who needs DW like Elza.

A well geared Refia turns even a good tree's meteor into 400-500 damage, so it's not an instant win. She might live to see turn 2 or 3, unless you dual osmose her curaja away.
And there are weekly bans on armor piercing attacks (like meteor) and dualcast anyway.

But multitree is a great strategy.

>When the gacha rarity change happens, she will be a lot easier to get since an 11 draw gives you a chance to draw for her
What? No, that's stupid. The game is very saturated with 4*s at that point and the shitters like Sabin and Shadow losing their grip on the gacha.makes the 3-5* units more common than they were before.
EVERY pull on the generic banner has about a 1% chance of being any 3* unit, while the guaranteed 4* in an 11x pull only has about a 2.8% chance of being a specific 4* at this point in JP.

what did he achieve that was for the greater good of ivalice without innocent civilian casualties

How does Refia do that?

>Implying the casualties didnt get outweighed by the results
>Implying the ends don't justify the means
Even with your ridiculous and illogical qualifier for "greater good", off the top of my head destroying the Senate didn't involve loss of life that wouldn't have happened anyways.

Shit ton of SPR/HP to make her tank Exdeath's meteors.

I'm new to exvius. Are the black friday bundles worth it?

The cheap one is certainly worth the lapis, but it's not a completely stellar deal or anything.

1200 lapis = no
350 one is good for you. Save all your summons for tomorrows banners

~10 hours left to nab maxwell and farm karma. do you have everything you want from the events?

I bought everything except elza materia, farming some karma now to get all 6* mats to at least 40

Lost a ton after awakening Treeman and buttz

Can you name even one bad thing about the Occuria and how they managed mankind's growth?
Dynast-Kings are known to be great, just, and hugely successful leaders.
What good comes from an end when the benefactors are the ones cast down?
Venat's arrogance is not a satisfactory excuse.

>do you have everything you want from the events?
Nope. I wanna get Maxwell, but I'm too far behind on leveling and getting equipment, so I'm just gonna buy up as many 6* mats as possible instead and try to make sure I never fall behind again.

Pretty good, the torrent of quality of life stuff they are bringing in seems to be on point. You can shop while driving and I like the assortment of collectables they have lined up.

Plus I am intrigued with how they will expand things further in those episodes in the coming weeks. That Christmas special in Altissia might be an excellent addition depending on what they have planned. I am amazed that for all we've seen and the leaks, there is still so much to see. I can't say I envy the holiday schedule these people will have. Hopefully Tabata has Christmas bonuses lined up, because it's 60 hour work weeks ahoy for the next two months.

ouch thats kinda sad

good luck

>Dynast kings are known to be great
The one lad, there's almost nothing on the ones that came after, and they don't pay nearly enough attention to Ivalice to be effective managers, even considering that they do almost nothing. Considering that their most recent choice for a ruler was Ashe, I'd say that their judgement isn't great for Ivalice as a general rule.

>Considering that their most recent choice for a ruler was Ashe, I'd say that their judgement isn't great for Ivalice as a general rule
Better for the people than Vayne desu. You go on about how she's a goddamn psychopath, but she doesn't actually DO anything to deserve that. You're just biased as fuck and it makes me wonder why anyone including me bothers arguing with you.

Ashe is capable of being quite calm and collected, she's got the potential to be a great ruler.
Yes, she was hung up on revenge until seeing what that line of hatred did to Vaan, but she's not some petulant child. Wanting revenge for your nation and beloved being crushed underfoot is perfectly legitimate.

Number of people Ashe has killed: 0
Number of people Vayne has killed: at leas a thousand (without remorse too)

One of these people is a psychopath

Well she kinda-sorta killed Bergan.

Yes and I have about 6 million total Gil after I sell this karma

>come across a guy cutting a bloody mile over the peaceful sages of Bur-Omisace
>stop him
>he fights unto death
>YOU MURDERER (???)

Hey, it's still technically killing him. Just figured I'd level the playing field a bit so that Vaynefag isn't completely embarrassed, y'know?

>tfw didn't pull a single BF unit with daily pulls

T-That means my luck got accumulated and I willl be able to pull Gilgamesh with my 3 10+1 pulls and 30 tickets, r-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=tr8X5KBwezI
youtube.com/watch?v=ojBH54cs-EU

Bergan died from nethicite poisoning. That shit was in his bones, and it caused him to explode.

The only thing Ashe did was make him overexert himself, which isn't exactly murder.

And even if she DID kill him, it was self defense. He attacked first.

>Better than the True Hero
No lad. Ashe has no experience with any type of rule, and all we know of her suggests that she would be poor at it: she's emotional, impulsive, violent, childish and to some extent naive.
Meanwhile, the True Hero has years of successful rule, both political and military, and makes decisions based on rational logical thought processes that are free from emotional impulses. He would make and has shown himself to be a good leader, and would certainly be better than Ashe.

Her emotions were understandable to some degree, but the fact that she based a large portion of her decision on them is troubling. While yes, she can be persuaded to act rationally by a team of others the fact that she does not do so on her own is similarly troubling. Having potential is not enough to make her superior to someone who has already proven himself to be a capable leader.

>Number of people she would've killed: fucking tens of millions if she had her way, plus countless Archadian soldiers along the way
Ftfy

>fucking tens of millions if she had her way, plus countless Archadian soldiers along the way
She did have her way though, and none of that stuff happened.

What is lightning doing in XV?

No, she got convinced by everyone else around her that she was acting like a genocidal retard, and decided not to go through with it. Without the combined effort of everyone around her she would've genocides the entire Empire.

>No, she got convinced by everyone else around her that she was acting like a genocidal retard, and decided not to go through with it
You sure do like your hyperbole, don't you?
It isn't true at all, literally the only person who tried to talk her out of revenge was Reddas and she pretty much ignored him. It was her own observations about the impact the Empire had on people and how Vaan came to let go of his hate that made her decide, again on her own, that revenge isn't the answer.

When did she ever say that her goal was to wipe out the ENTIRETY of the empire, anyway?

Use 10 tickets right now man

I am rooting for you

I will forever be mad at this game with my shitty as fuck 11x pull, 12+ tickets and every 1/2 pull and never got Elza

>Everyone in the main party expressed disapproval of the idea of magically nuking Archadia throughout a short period of time
>"Only reddas didn't line it"
No. She had planned to use the nethecite as a huge weapon against the Empire, and the implication was from the Occuria and the things that happen when nethecite gets used that this would involve nuking large amounts of Arcadia. Her goal wasn't explicitly the full genocide of Archadians, but her revenge would've involved something approaching it and until late game she didn't seem to have a problem with it.

>Everyone in the main party expressed disapproval of the idea of magically nuking Archadia throughout a short period of time
When?

>When did she ever say that her goal was to wipe out the ENTIRETY of the empire, anyway?
youtube.com/watch?v=R43YHkYo31w
At 3:00

Nah, there is no point in going for BF units right at the end of the event.
As for the Dark banner I already have CoD so no point in going for it either.

How can you complain about pulls if you barely even pull

',:^/

The main place where almost everyone does is iirc right after the occuria have their contact with Ashe. Everyone can hear what they want her to do, which is basically fucking rek Archadia and the True Hero and everything that supported him, and express varying levels of disapproval and resignation.

That's the Occuria telling her what to do though, she doesn't say she will do it and she clearly doesn't end up doing it.

>and express varying levels of disapproval and resignation
Basch is the only one to express any disagreement with that as shown in that video, and even he admits that the empire needs to pay.

what the strategy for antenolla?

What are the best versions of FFII and FFIII? I've heard Wonderswan is best for II but dunno about III

who's him?

If, IF you want some BF units, do a 10+1 right now. It's likely we won't get a chance to pull Elza again.

But remember that Karl and Seria are both gag prizes.

They removed this part from the game?
Wasn't her your buddy?

>Ignoring everything that comes after the vid
>Ignoring that Ashe shows no indication of not wanting to go along with the Occuria before anyone else shows disapproval
And Bach's disapproval is still obvious disapproval, regardless of if he agrees with some level of the basis of the idea.
And that's just one place. There's a lot of more subtle quips against her broad revenge over the course of the game, typically whenever Ashe expresses her desire to enact it.

Removed characters. There is a ton of removed content: youtube.com/watch?v=9mTDTVlbmHk

>planning to kill thousands of people is worse than actually doing it
Vaynefag, everyone.

Why is it shit?

She's clearly the copy of the Freya from FFIX

Reused assets desu. Should've used WoFF Gilga imo

>Planning to kill millions of people uninvolved with the crime you're trying to get justice for and to accomplish nothing except that said justice is worse than killing thousands for a noble purpose and that actually helps said purpose
Ftfy, and obviously no.

It boosts Limit gain by 50%, not really that useful.
I'll probably stick it on my Cecil since I don't have anything else worth using on him though.

Forgot
>To get justice for a crime that wasn't actually a crime but a necessary series of actions that served a noble purpose

>noble purpose
I'll never understand why anyone ever gives you (You)s.

Thread theme?:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0JnXdfoYpY

DLC character?

good point.

Really? That's so bad
I hope it will be added on the PC release

>high ranked guy has gilbert as a leader
>take the b8 expecting a sea of lightning
>only two lightnings one of which has the flame katana for ez mitigation
>wol with the fire donut sword for more ez mitigation but more importantly no cecil
thanks for the free points man

>Preventing creatures who have no interaction with the world and who seem to not have its best interests in mind at all from control ling it isn't a noble cause
>Giving control to someone who deserves it and can be effective and do good with it instead of someone who hasn't proven themselves at all and seems to not be good with it isn't a noble cause
No.