/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Cosplayers Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/ .
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Themis'd:

Protect Forte, the cute dork.

kys haven shitters

This fucking shit again

yes

Let's hear your team 5 suggestions, last thread had a good one.

I want to fuck a girl

heck off

Posting more cute

Good games, my man. Those were really fun. That Lord Atomy really caught me off guard.

How do I play Forestcraft against rune? All that cheap removal makes it hard to establish a field.

Thats a man, baby!

I want to be a girl

Don't talk mean about my chinky winky

Yeah good game, too bad Atomy never survives past the turn it's played though, still a fun deck to play.

Post profiles

They usually don't run more than 2 temporary wards, so roach.

How consistent is Atomeme decks and Mordecai/Urd decks for Shadow?

That's a boat

I'll never forgive Hearthstone for that, part of the reason I dropped the game. They hate burst damage just way too much over there.

We've noticed that both PtP Elf and Tempo Elf are topping the tier lists at the moment, but we don't like how some powerful Elf cards that were built for more normal Elf decks still end up being run in PtP Elf. Rhinoceroach is the biggest offender, helping PtP Elf close out games with by just curving out then applying a burst combo without even using PtP. As such, we will be changing Rhinoceroach from a 2PP 1/1 to a 5PP 3/3 to signifigantly reduce its bounce synergy and make mid-game Roach combos less potent, but keep it strong as a lategame finisher against control.

Mordecai now costs 10.
Elf child May costs 2.
Roach costs 4.
PtP only works on minions.

If you're playing Tempo use Liza and roaches. If you're PtP then go fast with altered fate while using roaches.

>texas flag
shouldn't you be celebrating thanksgiving about now?

>Mordecai now costs 10.
Angard.

Nerfing roach to a 3 cost 1/1 would be nice though. Those 14 damage out of hand storms are a bit too much.

>Texas

Elf looks too strong, let's change homecoming cost to 7, it still will be pretty balanced card.

Mordecai is REALLY slow because you have to pull it out on turn 8 or later and they have an entire turn to Odin it or banish in some other way. If you get more than one out it can take over the game but hes not great compared to win condition cards
I don't run ATomy but it seems a lot like draw luck to me, you would need a board of really low cost shit and nothing valuable for it to be worth it, or alternatively using phantom howl with an empty board

>play shadow aggro
>stuck in B3 for a week
>lose 10 games in a row today
>get fed up
>try Bats
>suddenly win 12 out of the next 14 games
>fucking insane 1 missing damage clutches
>only lose to another bat and sword because I drew shit and helped them kill me faster
>slingshot into A in less than 30 minutes

Thanks Vampy-chan. Now I need to save shekels to actually buy her.

I fucking love T2. It's like a playground for cards that are cool but shitty.

>whole fucking game get no maids or avant bladers
>go into topdecking with opponent when he's at 3 hp
>all i need is one of my million rushes
>draw stratagem
>then draw royal bannel

FUCK

I require assistance.

It was a joke, look, I even posted a smug anime girl.

Texas??? It's the flag of Chile you sperg.

Thanks user. And sorry for the Sorry at the end, I meant to click Thanks.

Easy right

Right is Right.

I-I was joking too haha

>un chileno jugando juegos weeb.

que sorpresa

LEFT
LEFT
LEFT

Chile copy the texas flag? Lul

Holy shit, my first all animated pack.

this new dirtrune deck is pretty fun

i hope it doesn't become meta

wn la wea

Very jealous. I only have one LotF but I rolled an animated one for a friend's new account

Posted profile.

sadly janky decks don't seem to work as well as they used to post rank A

As much as I despise haven, seeing people awkwardly fumble around when facing Incandescent Dragon is hilarious.

uhm

Don't worry, we cool.

I had a bunch of all animated packs. I never had anything better than silvers in them. Shit sucks.

He slammed Gilgamesh and some 2/2 into it, it was great.

Fuck Marry Kill: Erika, Arisa, Forte

>mfw juno on field, remi evolve and pascale
>next turn 2 6/6 wards, 10/12 remi and pascale
Roach that, you hell elf.

Kill Arisa
Marry Erika

Fuck forte
Marry arisa
Kill erika

In that order.

Marry Forte, Fuck Erika, Kill Arisa.

can i kill all 3

kill arisa
fuck erika
marry forte

Does anyone have that picture of the roach combos?

All three on all three of them.

Fuck Forte
Marry Arisa
Scold Erica

/r/ing roach oneshot webm

Hi Rubert

my dirtrune deck is fucking shit without pascale

I don't know why I even bothered

>Fuck Erika
>Fuck Arisa to death
>Fuck Forte and then marry her.

I ran one before putting Pascale in and I rarely won, just spammed Twin Guardians and Juno until their win cards came out. I still only have one Pascale so that's how most of my games go

Fuck Erika, Marry Forte, Kill Arisa

Mordecai is pretty good in control/midrange. Atomeme is pretty inconsistent since you pretty much have to use him in an aggro deck so if he goes away you'll pretty much lose unless you have Ceridwen. Even then if they remove him again it sucks.

>hiding your name

Dumb stupid nigger.

>playing Haven in take 2
>play against Shadow
>use 3 Blackened Scripture, a Priest, and an Acolyte's Light
>follow it up with Goblinmount and Incandescant Dragon

That's not exactly a very nice thing to say, now is it?

>You can literally otk if you have 2 0 mana fairies, two nature's and 2 roaches in hand
Balanced.

Banish yourself facedown.

If you have the literal perfect hand and there are no wards up... Dragon can do 12 damage with just two cards and an evo

I often find Pascale is less a win condition and more a big tempo play once you get stuff to stick, ideally after Remi Rami evolve on turn 4.

And Shadow can do 15 damage with one card and an evo, oh and about 20 shadows.

I've been spamming at least two wards every turn and I'm still taking a metric fuckton of damage.

Bannermeme finds a way to remove two TWO (2) wards per turn and still bleed me until I lost more news at 11.

Yeah, 12 damage. The most sword can do out of hand is banner with triple centaur that will hit for 11 with evolve.
Only mary blood can also otk out of hand and only if the opponent has a full board.

[Angry Fly Noises]

Oh, right. And tyrant with evolve, ethereal form and double cerb cards. Only 24 shadows.

>banner meme with pompous princess.

What? is that an actual legit deck or the guy playing it is just fucking around?

It's rank C, dude.

What are the D-Ranked cards that you always take in Take 2? You know, the one that wins you games, even if the nips hate it? For me, Burial Grounds and Guardian Sun have been amazing.

So close yet so far.

So swordcarft is like shaman in hearthstone? I rarely meet anyone else in arena.

>Magic Missile
If you're going to go dirtrune, you have to commit.

Toss away every fucking card that doesn't do anything with dirt, only keep Kaleidoscope.

You can also use Kaleidoscope to bounce your dirt amulets to replay their effects, shit's sick.

Have you praised the Sun today, /svg/?
No sword is literally paladin tier

Sword is easy to pklot but is not always can win everything even with good drops

Sword is simplest, therefore most consistent. Shaman is actually forest and haven is mage,

i also see it on A0.

This, you need to have as many sigil generators and sigil using cards as possible for those dream hands

sword is the braindead class, thats why everyone plays it

fates hand is also pretty useful.

Rune Blade Summoner is the new Flame Destroyer.

Not even my nigga Juno crafting me two golems per round could save me.

Is this piece of crap worth keeping?