youtu.be/EsrxiWKWiuQ?t=50s
youtube.com/watch?v=usxrnYRZf_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Need to move some rings between characters
PS4

>Stone Greatshield in game
>no Stone Greatsword with TWoP weapon skill
>no TWoP miracle

Considering how heavily DaS3's combat system relies on rollspam, would TWoP single-handedly save Faith builds?

Hello Lucy how are you feeling today?

>use tears of denial in arena
>some dude procs it
>he's at low HP himself
>he starts playing super defensively
>go behind a pillar and recast the buff

Is this considered dirty or something because they always seem to lose their shit when I do it. You give me the space, so why not?

>Quickstep becomes meta
I kind of want this.

>More than halfway through DS2

It's fucking shit. Level design and art direction in general is terrible compared to DS1.

What the fuck happened?

Lucy why did you ignore my post, you're being very rude.

twop would save everything, including ultras

g-guys ?

enb and parries
enb and parries
go together like his wife and miscarriage
this, I tell you brot-her
he had one kid but will never have a-nother!

Great. You posted a Prissy pic I didn't have, and made things even better. Thanks.

How does the arena badge thing work? Does it affect matchmaking?

Did a bunc hof matches and now I have a red badge instead of black. What's it do? Can others see this and it's just a bragging thing?

please respond

I believe it has to be human in nature, but I know it 100% will work on the drakeblood knights in archdragon peek.

I have probably ganked you, and I'm sorry.
Let me preface this by saying I don't consider myself a PvPer. Coming from someone who has a background in competitive multiplayer, the "balance" and mechanics of the PvP aspect of the Souls games has always been a joke to me. When I am competing against other people, I want to play something where the better player always wins. There's nothing here for me.
But I have always loved, and spent hundreds of hours on, the PvE. I like to level as high as possible, and I enjoy multiple playthroughs, trying new things and getting better every time. That's where the game shines for me most.
That said, it can get a bit drab. I like to keep things fresh through jolly cooperation. Here's the part where me ganking you comes into play.
While trying to farm souls, it is common for me to get summoned into the infamous gank squad. In truth, I'd prefer to clear the level and fight the boss, but I cannot control my host's intentions.
So I am left with the choice to BC out, wait another 10-30 minutes for a summon, and hope the next host isn't a ganker. Not exactly a worthwhile time investment, considering you invaders are often worth far more souls than the PvE encounters in the area will yield.
So I stick it out. You get summoned in, my host and I murder you as quickly and efficiently as possible, and I collect my delicious souls from your defiled corpse.
This activity appears to be frowned upon in the community. "I want to invade someone else's game, disrupt their progress and I expect them to be honorable about it." No, lol, fuck you. I'm going to use every opportunity to cheese, annoy, and frustrate you until I make you dead, and quite frankly, you can suck it.
I used to feel differently. I would not participate in the combat if the odds were stacked in our favor, not use Estus before you do, try to play the "right" way as arbitrarily determined by a collective of tryhards who believe that their way to play the game is the only way.

Fire surge can be used with base stats and if enough to kill anyone with ToD. Pyro flames weight nothing as well. There's no excuse to not have one attuned for free

Development hell happened.
Where do these newfags keep coming from that keep asking the same questions? Go through the archives, people have posted the tragic story of DaS2's development cycle dozens of times.

tl;dr the original director, Shibuya, had no idea what the fuck he was doing, and with Bamco breathing down From's neck Tanimura was brought in to cobble together some semblance of a game with what disconnected bits they had ready.
The visuals being weak is a direct result of Bamco pressuring From to target ancient PS3/360 hardware at the end of those consoles' lifecycles instead of the PS4 and Xbone, which resulted in significant visual downgrades from the initial more visually pleasing Network Test version as consoles could not run the game over like 5 fps.

But sometime between DeS/early DS1 and now, you have become too difficult to appease, too entitled, too arrogant. You have also diversified. You have begun to employ every cheap trick in the book yourselves, you prey on the weak, and you often violate your own "rules" when push comes to shove.
The point of no return came, for me, about a week after the release of this game.
My wife had never played a Souls game, but I convinced her to buy this one, because we could play through it together. Then came Halfway Fortress. Where you pieces of shit relentlessly and unforgivingly disrupted our jolly cooperation for the better part of 6 hours.
Two or three of you were "honorable." The rest of you ran away when losing, hid behind the crabs and the NPCs, harassed us with arrows and other projectiles and quite frankly made our time spent in this zone my absolute worst experience in Souls game to date. Where is your honor now?
Sure, you can blame our incompetence. If we could just "git gud" we could easily handle an invader or two, right?
Sure. Problem is that the invasions were nonstop. If we did kill 2 or 3 of you, you were replaced immediately by usually more cancerous versions of yourself. My wife nearly quit the game altogether, because at this point this experience had made up the majority of her total time spent playing. This is what she thought Dark Souls was. Can you imagine if your first experience in this brutal, one-of-a-kind franchise was nonstop gankery?
tl;dr Fuck you, I don't play this game to please you. But as a longtime veteran of the franchise, I do understand and recognize there are a very small minority of players who have remained honorable from the beginning until now. Unfortunately, I have probably ganked you, and I'm sorry. I hope you understand.

>duel against Knight Artorias
>spams combustion and wears the fallen knight armor and gargoyle spear
uh

>Duel against Black K***t
>Unzips CCS when losing

I'm sorry invaders ruined the experience for you, and I'm sorry for everyone else acting like children in the posts. I want to tell you something. Veeky Forums is a very niche community. We are very small, and the actual ds community is better defined on youtube and twitch. What we say here is not accurate to how actual players invade or act. Many of those invaders probably never even heard of this general.
Invaders aren't honorable, anyone who acts honorable is risking their skin. How many times do you think someone is going to trust a host to not kill them? The answer is not many. And why should hosts trust invaders? They are probably going to kill them, anyway.
Most people who are talking about ganking are simply frustrated, as you are right now. They were blowing it out of there ass, so to speak.
You're playing a gank zone, it's where people gank on both sides. You basically walked into a free-fire zone.
Unfortunately, this is Dark Souls. It's a difficult game, and slightly cancerous. If you don't want to be a dick while ganking, just don't bow or use rude gestures.
You're ganking, but you're not a ganker.
Just a jolly cooperator.
Ignore the asshats.
May the flames guide thee.

Throwing daggers weigh LITERALLY nothing.

Where do I apply the curse status id in the table?

Do you honestly expect help with that? Kys

Shields though. Surge is completly uncounterable if you're nearby. And even a shield will let through more damage than you can regen in time.

I too just bought a ps4 and bloodborne but its not here yet ;_;
1. All stats are worth something. level vitality though, especially on a first run
2. I dunno, i threaded cane is a meme
3. Just get it now
4. Know the difference between Kos and Kosm

Okay, fill me in here. I wanna invade in undead settlement with poisonous stuff. What should I grab throughout the game? Ghru straightsword with poison infusion since it's low level? Ghru spear with poison resin? What class should I start with? I was thinking thief just so I can bleed those early bosses

I'm done with russian cheaters fucking me up. It's payback time.

I don't mind gankers, actually I prefer them as long as they don't use a seed, since duels became too easy and boring for me. I really enjoy me + mobs vs. a host and 3 phantoms or whatever they want to do.

Just don't get mad when my character is completely twinked out and slaps your shit. If you're a blue like it sounds like, you are probably bad (just based on experience), but if you're one of those SL420 password summons when I'm invading at SL30-60 then go fuck yourself.

Then learn it yourself

Teach me, I know you want to.

>responding to pasta

Yeah that's what you just did.

>Arena
>Dude starts up with a lol2scythe WA r1 combo
>Jumps directly into my Profaned GS fully charged r2
>1142 damage
>He just curls up

Bandai Namco posted a new video for DaS III for Black Friday...

Check youtu.be/EsrxiWKWiuQ?t=23s

Notice anything? Lazy hacks.

Do you think we'll get proper transformation in DLC2?

let's just hope not

I don't, it's easy and this is the same reason we got a fuckton of posts after the banwave complaining about CE getting them b&. It's really easy and simply if you make a tad bit of effort

Doesn't matter if it's pasta, just gives me a platform to make my point anyways.

Pls.

>that music
>"The most erotic experience of my life"
- pewdiepie
>that reused footage
what a painfully soulless trailer
i blame Bamco

arent there two transformations in BB?
Are either of them fun to play with?

The script to protect against the curse isn't working. I want to know how to apply curse effect to a selected weapon

Fuck, and youtu.be/EsrxiWKWiuQ?t=50s too.

Both bonfire sacrifice and a Volnir that's not in a pitch black slope. That's a disappointment bingo.

Do you guys think healbuffing/healembering will ever be patched?

I mean, tumblebuffing is still in the game despite meme streamers abusing it, so why not keep this too? It's the only way my waifu twindaggers will ever be viable.

Pls.

0:23 and 1:50

That shit is just a list of the ids, doesn't show how to apply said ID to weapon

Kos parasite is fun and strong and can even be used for twinking. Claws are fun as well but bad and arguably worse than the form without the transformed mode

You shouldn't be trying to hack unless you know what you are doing and how it works.

We don't need more script kiddies that don't know what they are doing and are just cursing people left and right running around.

I always verify that they are hacking and have modified their pointers before I curse them. I'm sorry but I won't tell you how to apply it, only give you the tools to figure it out.

claws are absolute dogshit which is unfortunately because they look cool

Russian scum

>quakestone hammer weapon art
>can not be interrupted by enemy greathammer 2h r1 attacks because of strong poise, and is in itself an attack

>perserverance
>even with this buff on, enemy greathammer attacks will stagger you
>but it's not even attack, its sole purpose is poise

Why?

If you kill Sirris, will she drop the silvercat ring?
I want to switch get the obscuring ring, but don't want to wait until I help her fight.

Actually tell you what, I'll tell you exactly how to do it.

P->7FF5A293A620+40 = 33

If you can figure out what I just posted then you can curse people at will.

I just finished Pontiff, what chime/talisman should I be using for chucking lightning and buffing right hand weapon? Any unique ones I can get this far in?

What do you even get out of this, man?
Sure,he's a lying sellout but do you honestly think making fun of his kids dying is anything but edgy(the word is overused but it deffo applies here) and childish. Are you the rehab user who used to stalk his youtube and tell people he was recovering from drug addiction? That shit's more autistic than what Darkwraith Kirk was doing but at least actually fooling people he was in rehab was more funny than making jabs at his dead kids which is just entry-tier edge.

Yes, he shilled and lied about Dark Souls 2. Get over it man, it was 2 years ago and us Fromdrones would've bought it anyway.

>spoonefeeding retards and enabling even more script kiddies

Script kiddies don't know what I just posted or even how to use it. I'm 100% confident that what I posted will not be able to be used by anyone except people that already know how to do it.

Is Vordts hammer the meta shitter greathammer or something? I'm doing extremely well with it in the arena atm

sunlight talisman for chucking bolts because with the WA it has the best poise (basically you can cast shit without being interrupted by being attacked), yorshka's chime has the highest spell buff so it's the best for weapon buffs like lightning blade. You can get both at this point in the game, google it.

>Sure, I'll have to do it on my meta level build though. That webm was SL30 +3.

Thanks

Vordt, Morne's, Quakestone and Spiked Mace are the meta hammers

Whats the edgiest armor set in DS2?

If you kill Sirris I kill you.

You're waifu is a slut.

are you asking him to kill the game's only good waifu?

*Your

>no Pickaxe
>no Great Club

What's even so good about Bort's hammer? Greathammers don't really need Perseverence, and Kekstone/Morne have better versions anyway.

SHE IS AS PURE AS THE MOON AND I WILL SCATTER YOUR ASHES TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF LOTHRIC IF YOU EVER SPEAK RUDELY ABOUT HER AGAIN.

>all normal frosbite weaponry emits a weak sound which is almost impossible to hear due to game's ambiance
>friede's great scythe emits a constant loud as fuck hissing that sounds like you have a fucking tinnitus
is it possible to somehow remove this shit from the game alongside constant annoying sound from tears of denial? for a headphone user this shit is annoying beyond any reason

>tfw you anally annihilate a true Guts cosplayer and feel kinda bad

type?

Shit that's right I forgot the GC and LC existed for a second. Vordt's is outclassed but generic

Forlorn.

ridiculous recovery time

>There are people in this thread that actually like Friede
Trash

Tier list time!
God-tier:
>Lobosjr
>Otzdarva
>Emarrel
>Youtube ENB

Heyguyswhatsgoingon-tier:
>jblackmel

High tier:
>Zulliethewitch
>Crestfallen
>Illusorywall
>SunLightBlade
>lb
>ThePruld
>Menaslg
>Scasblog
>Krekk0v
>PvPskillz
>VaatiVidya

Normie tier:
>PewDiePie
>DSP

Decent-tier:
>Twitch ENB
>Sanadks
>Peeve
>rbFrosty
>Oroboro
>d invader
>Enisle
>Ippiki9
>Iron Pineapple
>OnlyMeme
>Merisdks
>A German Fedora

Low tier:
>Scottjund(earlier he would've been in decent tier but now he's just a memer struggling to stay relevant)

Embarrassment to /dsg/-tier:
>Bigmoose1985
>Darkwraith Kirk

Guttertrash-tier:
>Rest of the Soulbrandt faggots
>Yukaslegion

Serves them right for doing stupid anime attacks

>Successfully outmeme Freide's Scythe with the composite bow and dark sword
I didn't know how much that bow would help until I used it.

It would be could if you could keep doing the attack until your stamina runs out, like Artorias

Can all weapons do a headshot because I just poked someone in the head with a charged attack from ASG and did 1,1k dmg(with Leo) or is that normal dmg?

it would be awesome
imagine animu flipping someones face three times in a row

You know, I kinda realized this on my Guts build today :

Even though Dark Souls is Berserk as fuck, it's still very hard to get in the proper mood cosplaying as Guts since the game doesn't flow like a game befitting a Berserk story should, nor does it really have character interaction. So it's kind of hard to keep trying to find justification for as to why Guts would be in a setting like say Lordran. I think Dark Souls feels the more 'Berserk' the less you're trying to roleplay it as 'Berserk' and focus on playing your own character that might resemble Berserk characters but fitted within the framework of the Soulsborne settings.

Just beat DaS 2. Bretty gud but not as good as DaS 1. Still not sure what Aldia wanted in the end. I take it the Throne of Want is somehow directly connected to the Kiln of the First Flame which is why Drangleic can be all super special?

Anyway, gonna start DaS 3 soon. What am I in for? Any particular things I should know up front (like how in DaS 1 you should never ever ever level Resistance)?

Souls is also too slow, even Dark Souls 3. Guts is crazy fast and it doesn't take him half an hour to swing his word. Musou is actually the correct speed but the game probably sucks.

Why are most invaders shit ? Like, blackcrystal out of 1v1 when losing shit

I give up. I can't beat the princes, nameless king or friede .

Tied between Forlorn, Dark set, and Raime's set.

Obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=usxrnYRZf_g

well I don't think I need to tell you not to level up Luck. the npc questlines are also more complicated this time around. like solaire in ds1, but much worse. worry about doing them "right" on your second playthrough instead of reading the wiki nonstop, but if you want to go faith/miracles for your first run, don't give any dark tomes or buy dark miracles from Irina.

What does /dsg/ think of the Man Serpent Hatchet?

>What am I in for?
A more direct sequel to DS1.
Demon's/BB style combat
Game speed is significantly faster
Rolls and heals are kinda overpowered
Level design is good except for the number of bonfires, there are too much
More linear game but better presentation
Very good bosses

Thanks user.

>A more direct sequel to DS1.
Mixed feelings there.

>Demon's/BB style combat
I've played neither. What does this mean?

>Game speed is significantly faster
>Rolls and heals are kinda overpowered
Don't think I like the sound of these. But if the level design and bosses are at least as good as DaS 1's I'm sure I'll still love it.

don't forget that silver knights also have small heads and long necks

How can you make a MUSCLE WIZARD face?